E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may not be as shit as Driv3r, but yeah, it'll still be shit. As for Kojima teaser sites, I had enough of that shite last year, so he can go fuck himself if he thinks I will be clicking onto anything like that again.

Natal (now renamed Kinect). Seems it's not just lag free but can also predict what you're about to do next!

wh0ah1.gif

It was - it was that Cirque Du Soleil dog shit of a presentation where they used the old smoke and mirrors to get people hyped up for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video with the guy dancing in front of Vador is priceless. What a bunch of crooks !

Gears Of War 3? Really? It's been done and dusted, it holds very little appeal to me.

Fable 3 is more like it :)

These Xbox presentations are painfully scripted. What happened to their rule of showing us rather than talking us through it? They stuck to that rule for about 5mins.

It's very funny and a bit pathetic. They have only showed 3 games in almost 1 hour !

The ESPN stuff is awesome, tis a shame its exclusive although I'd imagine that its US only. Also they didn't mention the NFL.

This is awful. Even the guys dont believe in their product.
Actor Studio FTW, they deserve Oscars.

I'm HUGELY impressed by Kinetic, far exceeded my expectations!

New 360 this week?! Bloody hell, they did a good job of concealing it so close to release!!

From what I've read you didn't miss much Jonney.

likewise with the Italy game. its.boring mate. might.play.some fifa in a bit.

when's Sony and EA confer

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Tomorrow onwards.. I think its in the first post in here unless its been edited.

I saw the first half on the Italy game.. was a bit dull other than 1 moment.

Any good streams for the EA conference? Wouldn't mind seeing FIFA and MMA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom