E3 2010 - The Official Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
E3 Day 1 news roundup coming later this afternoon.

Is Michael Jackson at E3? Because some idiot keeps doing a high pitched "Ow!" after game footage or announcements, really annoying.

Will the 3D screen be HD?

He didn't specify.

Based on the last few streams, what's going to be the best site for the sony conference at 8?

So Medal of Honour is back then

I just need to keep my eyes open for beta codes now :)

I've had no problems with Gametrailers, IGN are streaming on Youtube.

Still shitty they can't stream it on PS home.

Is there an actual link for GT's E3 stream or does it only show when 8pm hits?

Link

Refresh around 8pm, it will be the at the top.

Nintendo had an amazing conference. The 3DS looks great and the 3rd party support looks incredibly strong. Im hearing that Sony's E3 conference will be huge. Plenty of gigantic announcements that no one will believe.

STILL no cover system in Killzone?! In this day and age? Unbelievable.

3DS seems very dull.

WTF!! This machine is gonna be sick and day one import for me!!

Activision - DJ Hero 3D
* AQ Interactive - cubic ninja
* Atlus - Etrian Odyssey, Shin Megami Tensei, Shin Megami Tensei: Persona, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
* Capcom - Resident Evil Revelations, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition (working title)
* Electronic Arts - FIFA Soccer, Madden NFL, The Sims 3
* Gameloft - Asphalt GT
* Harmonix - Music game
* Hudson Soft - Bomberman, Deca Sports, Kororinpa
* Konami - Baseball, Contra, Frogger, Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater 3D "The Naked Sample", Pro Evolution Soccer/Winning Eleven
* Level-5 - Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle (working title)
* Majesco - BloodRayne: The Shroud, A Boy and His Blob, Face Racers: Photo Finish, Lion's Pride: Adventures on the Serengetti, Martha Stewart, WonderWorld Amusement Park
* Marvelous - Bokujyoumonogatari 3D (working title)
* Namco Bandai - Dragon Ball, Gundam, Pac-Man & Galaga, Ridge Racer, Super Robot (all working titles)
* Nintendo - Animal Crossing, Kid Icarus Uprising, Mario Kart, nintendogs+cats, Paper Mario, PilotWings Resort, Star Fox 64 3D, Steel Driver
* Rocket - Crash-City GP, VS-robo
* SEGA - Sonic, Super Monkey Ball (working titles)
* Square Enix - Codename: Chocobo Racing 3D, Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts
* Take-Two - Carnival Games
* Tecmo Koei - Dead or Alive 3D, Dynasty Warriors, Ninja Gaiden, Samurai Warriors 3D (all working titles)
* Tomy - Lovely Lisa 3D, Naruto Shippuden Action
* THQ - de Blob 2, Kung Fu Panda Kaboom of Doom, Marvel Super Hero Squad Infinity Gauntlet, The Penguins of Madagascar, Puss N Boots, Saints Row: Drive-By
* Ubisoft - Assassin's Creed: Lost Legacy, Battle of Giants: Dinosaur Strike, Driver Renegade, Hollywood 61 (working title), Ghost Recon, Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
* Warner Bros. - Batman, LEGO

Like Rainbow Six.

Doesn't it cut into a 3rd person view when you do that though? Or does it work so like you glue to the wall and then as you lean round you kinda lean out of the corner while aiming? That's how kz2 worked. you weren't glued to walls but if you stopped by a corner and then lightly leaned out it leaned around the corner with your gun.

-

GT5 in 3D. explains the further delay

Yep, and it's miles better than just standing behind a wall and not being able to look around a corner like you would in real life. You're forced to slide out and it's a bit rubbish IMO.

NBA 2K11 in 3D, I'm officially interested in 3D.

This guy sounds so dull, needs to change up his tone more :LOL:

GT's stream keeps cutting back a few seconds now and again :(

"MLB would be insanely good in 3D " and with move!

There's no real reason for all this PR bullshit, I doubt anyone is interested apart from shareholders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom