demoTweak2010 - utility for PES2010 DEMO

guys, thanks a lot for all the responses.
Frankly, i didn't expect so many, so it's a nice surprise :)

Some of you had asked questions about additional features for demo, and also about kitserver. These are valid questions, but unfortunately i don't have the answers now. I'd like to take some time to consider it. And of course, play the demo a little bit more... still not quite sure what to think of it. Many positives, many negatives too... that's probably similar to what most of us feel - those who have been playing PES series since PES3 or even before that with ISS Pro Evo on PS2. Is it an improvement over PES2009? I think so. Is the magic of older games still missing? I'd say yes, it is.

Firstly, you didn't expect so many responses?! You are the king of editing Pro Evo. As many others have said, without your edits and your "base", less copies of Pro Evo on PC would be sold.

Secondly, if you think it's a nice surprise to get responses? We thought it was an incredible surprise to see you back on the forum and editing!

Finally, you know that the forum is behind you and will respect your decisions in terms of editing this game. It is up to you and whether you enjoy the demo and whether you think you will buy PES2010 on PC and continue to edit and enjoy it. No matter your decision, the forum is behind you and will definitely respect whatever choice you make.

PES2008 was awful, PES2009 was a joke - PES2010 is much better but yes, it still has it's faults. Anyway, nice to see you back!
:BOP:

Firstly, you didn't expect so many responses?! You are the king of editing Pro Evo. As many others have said, without your edits and your "base", less copies of Pro Evo on PC would be sold.

Secondly, if you think it's a nice surprise to get responses? We thought it was an incredible surprise to see you back on the forum and editing!

Finally, you know that the forum is behind you and will respect your decisions in terms of editing this game. It is up to you and whether you enjoy the demo and whether you think you will buy PES2010 on PC and continue to edit and enjoy it. No matter your decision, the forum is behind you and will definitely respect whatever choice you make.

PES2008 was awful, PES2009 was a joke - PES2010 is much better but yes, it still has it's faults. Anyway, nice to see you back!
:BOP:

I agree too:APPLAUD::WORSHIP:

Thanks a lot from spain Juce!! :APPLAUD:
I'm happy for your return.

PD:There will be,maybe,another version with detail level unlocker?

Thks again!

Last edited:
What a wonderful news, master Juce is back! Mate, honestly, with your touch PES in general (and PES2010 in particular) gets marvellous...I hope to see some new stuff from you in the near future:)

Great to see you back, Juce! I loved your tools back in PES 2008 - I can't live without Stadiumserver!

Only kidding, but it would really improve this game. I love it, personally, it's miles better than PES 09.

Also, was it you that made a little tool for the ML in which you could force night matches, decide stadium for cup finals and choose the level of away/home fans in the ground, among other things? That'd be great for PES 10, especially as Konami seem to have forgotten to include away fans again (at least going by the demo which, thankfully is only 70% build, so maybe it'll be fine in the full game).

Thanks Juce. You have made this game so much more enjoyable to play thanks to the Camera Pan Angle option. Can wait for the full release now!!

thank u for the patch but i have a problem... when i do "save" show me a message error.. and this message says : "error: problem opening this file for writting"..anyone can help me ? i select the correct .exe... sorry for my bad english !!

Indeed master Juce.
Good to see some words from you about this game...
As all I expect to see you quality on it helping us to enjoy the game.

Have a good time Master.

Juce, thanks again, this is Sepakbola from SG, we have pmed a couple of times. You continute to shine, sir. Take care, hope the family is well.

Looks like Konami made a good job with PES2010 just because juce decided to stop his work until PES is a good game like PES5 was :P

Thx master

Wow !!! our god is back.
happy0064.gif

Thank you for the new work and I hope you like to play PES2010.
Juce, you are the master of master. :WORSHIP:

Welcome back Juce. I am glad you are back.
I have a one question. Do you have in your plans releasing next version of DemoTweak2010? I am really looking forward for unlocking resolutions and level of quality.
Regards
m3ron

Master Juce, what are your personal impressions about the demo?
Did you like it?
Good and bad points?

Do you have any future projects on it?

Ps.: Sorry for the questions if don't want to answer, no problem.
:D

Welcome back Juce. I am glad you are back.
I have a one question. Do you have in your plans releasing next version of DemoTweak2010? I am really looking forward for unlocking resolutions and level of quality.
Regards
m3ron

+1

Is it possible to get a real 16:10 resolution without black bars?
Can we get it with hexediting something in exe file, or was it more complicated in older PES?
For Demo it is not that important, but for full game i think.

there is nothing to look forward to with the demo, so i would say that konami are yet to really show us what pes 2010 is all about, the demo is like another off the street soccer game which i can't compare even the basics with 2009, as if it's the demo of fifa 10! pes 2009 is my game, i can't believe how much this time around iv lost interest with pes 2010, hope this all changes october 23, to be continued...

Back
Top Bottom