demoTweak2010 - utility for PES2010 DEMO

Two suggestions, Juce - it'd be good if we could set the difficulty and the camera view (e.g. wide, normal etc.) using the Tweak tool, instead of having to change it in-game.

Apart from that, this tool is a godsend. Thanks!

+1

In addition would it be possible to force v-sync regardless of refresh rate? we cannot turn v-sync on unless refresh rate is set 60hz, and windows 7 has a problem of refresh rate being stuck on 59hz, which prevents us from turning on v-sync.

hello guys,
ha-ha, looks like i was too late with my tool... goldorakiller has already created similar utility with identical name! I should've checked the "Editing Forum" first, before uploading my stuff :)

Perhaps, if the functionality of both tools is combined, it'll be less confusion out there...

but it doesn't matter that you are late because golda uses your pes 2009 work as basics ... and anyway everbyody is proud that you are back an we hope we will see more from you non the full version of the game...

ps: do you like the game?

Juce , You Are Simply The King ! Patchers Do What They Want Without Problems By Useful & Simply Tools . You Make People Happy .. You Are The PES Community ! Special RESPECTS ;)

Thank you very much Juce, and welcome back, hope now that PES 2010 is coming it will inspire you to do your magic again :-)

How can I set the camera to Broadcast? I normally play in Broadcast camera :)

Juce, thanks for your excellent work in this utility. I just have one question for you, is there any way you can enhance the LOD of the game ? For example, it is pretty annoying not to notice untucked shirts from playing cameras.

Keep up ur good work mate

Thanks Juce. I can't help but wondering what you think of PES2010 demo..? Does it float your boat Juce?

X JUCE:
I wanted to ask you... one thing... you are able to modify the gameplay as you have done for camera angle?

Thank you Juce, very much appreciated ... camera angles make such a difference to how I play this game! Is there anyway to stop the camera from moving on to the pitch?

thx juce. Nice to have the camera angles feature. One thing Konami never learns is aspect ratio for 16:10 resolutions. Maybe you can help us out as every year?

hello guys,
ha-ha, looks like i was too late with my tool... goldorakiller has already created similar utility with identical name! I should've checked the "Editing Forum" first, before uploading my stuff :)

Perhaps, if the functionality of both tools is combined, it'll be less confusion out there...

I use same name because I used you last tweak for PES 2009 demo to make mine !
So I think that is more proper to use same name and give credit to you !
:WORSHIP:

Back
Top Bottom