demoTweak2010 - utility for PES2010 DEMO

I'm sure juce is working on things to come right now,
so we should just let him do his thing and wait.

Thanks Juce!

THX Juce!!Great Job!!! but in my WIN Vista:
Error:
errorbg.jpg

@kurtwarner

run the tweak as admin on Win Vista.

@Juce

I have a question: you will release a LOD for this demo?

Thx man.

The King is back (PES 2010) and the Genius too (Juce).

Brilliant juce, much appreciated. I have one question though... could you make it possible to set the match time to say, 5 seconds, so we could jump straight to penalties? I'd like to brush up on my skills a little better :D

Cheers either way.

Brilliant juce, much appreciated. I have one question though... could you make it possible to set the match time to say, 5 seconds, so we could jump straight to penalties? I'd like to brush up on my skills a little better :D

Cheers either way.

5 seconds would need a lot more work... But you can set match time to 1 minute. (So 30 seconds each half - it flies pretty fast.)

guys, thanks a lot for all the responses.
Frankly, i didn't expect so many, so it's a nice surprise :)

Some of you had asked questions about additional features for demo, and also about kitserver. These are valid questions, but unfortunately i don't have the answers now. I'd like to take some time to consider it. And of course, play the demo a little bit more... still not quite sure what to think of it. Many positives, many negatives too... that's probably similar to what most of us feel - those who have been playing PES series since PES3 or even before that with ISS Pro Evo on PS2. Is it an improvement over PES2009? I think so. Is the magic of older games still missing? I'd say yes, it is.

frankly I don't think konami will change their update processing, but your KS is for me an essential add to this game, u know it ;) Im sure if we have not, konami will not sell as many copies on pc

Last edited:
guys, thanks a lot for all the responses.
Frankly, i didn't expect so many, so it's a nice surprise :)

Some of you had asked questions about additional features for demo, and also about kitserver. These are valid questions, but unfortunately i don't have the answers now. I'd like to take some time to consider it. And of course, play the demo a little bit more... still not quite sure what to think of it. Many positives, many negatives too... that's probably similar to what most of us feel - those who have been playing PES series since PES3 or even before that with ISS Pro Evo on PS2. Is it an improvement over PES2009? I think so. Is the magic of older games still missing? I'd say yes, it is.

well, thank you for your efforts juce.. that response is the least you can receive..

the thing is though; since I play the series starting with PES3, the charming enviroment of the old PES games is missing for me as well.. I was 21 when I played PES3 and when I was beginning to learn the game and scored some nicely worked goals, that made me jump off my chair, literally :)

I dont know about your age but I'm 28 now.. playing, learning the way PES2010 works still charms me and scoring goals still float my boat but no, I dont jump off my chair.. that's something years brought to me, and maybe they brought it to you.. so, we will still miss the way we liked the old games, but it wouldnt stop us from enjoying new one's from time to time, does it? :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom