demoTweak2010 - utility for PES2010 DEMO

My overall impression of the demo is positive. For me, it feels more like the real game than pes2008 and pes2009. So, that's definitely a big plus. I don't like the delay in how players react to controls. One-time passes and shots are way too difficult to do... but maybe it just takes practice to master that. I haven't really explored the new tactical aspects of the game, so cannot comment on that. From past experience though, i'm cautiously optimistic. Let's see what the full game brings, as there were times when demo and full game were completely different (pes5), and times when they were pretty much identical (pes2008, pes2009).

I see...
I think demo is like 85~90% of the full game in physical aspects.
BTW, can you answer a curiosity question of PES/Juce fans all around the world. Do you will work on projects like kitserver after full game release?

I know you can say with 100% for particular life reasons. But do you have ideas to help us to have a better PES2010 experience?

Anyway, greetings from South American fans.

My overall impression of the demo is positive. For me, it feels more like the real game than pes2008 and pes2009. So, that's definitely a big plus. I don't like the delay in how players react to controls. One-time passes and shots are way too difficult to do... but maybe it just takes practice to master that. I haven't really explored the new tactical aspects of the game, so cannot comment on that. From past experience though, i'm cautiously optimistic. Let's see what the full game brings, as there were times when demo and full game were completely different (pes5), and times when they were pretty much identical (pes2008, pes2009).

I might be able to help you about delay in player reaction. This works for me and for some other people I know (but still some other says that it doesn't work for them). You must turn off Vsync in both PES2010 setting and you graphic card settings.

Now if I have a delay it is so small compared to Vsync on that I don't see it.I hope this will help you too.

Good-ho! Hopefully, you'll like it enough to be inspired to make your 'server' (kits/stadiums/balls, etc) utilities again - I missed them in PES 09.

[url]http://www.gamingaccess.com/index.php?news_id=22540[/URL]
18000 notified of your change of heart my friend hahaha

Cautiously optimistic
I agree

But after watching the lag free PES 2010 video yesterday, I am cautious, but for sure, more optimistic

i hope kitserver will be a thing in the past, pes 10 is all about kits boots and balls, i dont care about kitserver all i care is about gameplay and the satisfaction of playing the game to a fulfillment there is still time for editable stuff, lets look into what has changed not what needs to be changed on 23 october, i dont want to see this happening like it did with previous versions,

Last edited:
i hope kitserver will be a thing in the past, pes 10 is all about kits boots and balls, i dont care about kitserver all i care is about gameplay and the satisfaction of playing the game to a fulfillment there is still time for editable stuff, lets look into what has changed not what needs to be changed on 23 october, i dont want to see this happening like it did with previous versions,

Well sorry to contradict you but lots and lots of people DO care a lot about Kitserver, because it allows good patches to be created, you can put all the stuff in folders ;)

Welcome . MAster Juce :WORSHIP: Please Thel me if u can , can I somehow chenge Resolution in this TemoTwek 2.0 ?

Thx

:APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD::APPLAUD:
you're the man juce
thank you!

I might be able to help you about delay in player reaction. This works for me and for some other people I know (but still some other says that it doesn't work for them). You must turn off Vsync in both PES2010 setting and you graphic card settings.

Now if I have a delay it is so small compared to Vsync on that I don't see it.I hope this will help you too.

i'll try this one, thx tottimas

i have to say, the more i play the demo, the less i like it... Initially you pay attention to good stuff and try not to notice the bad. But, after a few games, you get used to the good, and the bad starts to be really noticeable. I think i'll stop playing for a bit... maybe it will help.

Master Juce, if you read what I posted over you post, you can see a 'confirmation' about the game is something like a 'older code', different from full game...

so we must wait for Full game to see the real deal.

Demo is 70%-80% of full game and has some bugs.
one of the testers who played 90% of game, said game responsibilty problem fixed and is very better than demo.so dont worry and wait for full game.
we should to accept that demo is very bad just because for its so bad responsibilty so if full game be like demo every one buy FIFA 10 not PES 10!!!

Back
Top Bottom