demoTweak2010 - utility for PES2010 DEMO

i have to say, the more i play the demo, the less i like it... Initially you pay attention to good stuff and try not to notice the bad. But, after a few games, you get used to the good, and the bad starts to be really noticeable. I think i'll stop playing for a bit... maybe it will help.

So what are disadvantages of PES2010 in your opition? (except response time)
For me the game is still far better than pes2009, but I think the worst part of the game so far is goalkeeper. Yeah... he can save in impossible situation like after deflections rebounds etc, but he acts like a fool in one-on-one situations and outside penalty area. And for example I have just scored a gola from 53m: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVRWKGQvzgs The second thing is that when you shooting from distance the defenders are "running away" when you pressing shot button, what makes you easier to score. And thats alll on Top Level :|
But so far I very like the game maybe because I didn't find a one way to score a goal. I have started using tactics and I think they can be very useful, you can easily take advantage of an opponent thanks to them.

nah, cech even cleared for me once via diving header outside the box, on the left side, looked crazy as fuc.k :WORSHIP:

no easy overruning the keepers too, im happy whit them..

This is great, juce!. That birds eye camera works great with my tool, now you can see nearly the 20 players in game. Its great to see you around here.

Thanks GOD Juce I love you man ....just a request please do make LOD for the full game if you dont have the time please help me in doing that ..Sorry to bother you on this but LOD is all messed up on this game other than that its a cool game ...Again thanks for all teh f-great things you have done for the game ....its really wonderful

:OOOH: my god .... I played in player mod :SHOCK:, I say is the best :GSCARF::BSCARF::RSCARF:
I imagine in become a legend with all stadiums (stadium server), great grafic:APPLAUD: ,
thank´s Konami and master Juce ... The king is back;)

"Broadcasting 3" is a cool camera too. I like how it sometimes zooms in on players - makes it a bit harder to play, but it's a great atmosphere.

great atmosphere is also on "player" camera, is very hard to control player but U got feeling like being on the pitch and details are amazing

Thanks Juce

juce.gif

thanks! amazing mod ;) to be a perfect game when it cames out, it will be a lod fix and server to put faces, stadiums, kits, etc etc (exemple kitserver)

Thank you for another version of a great tool.
Now I think many people are waiting for unlocking LOD.
As far as I can remember from the previous years, you didn't have testing environment for unlocking settings.exe. If you still not able to test it I can support you, or tell you how to accomplish this.
Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi all of you, I am from spain, 36 years old, and I just logged in here looking for some help. This is for people playing pes 2010 demo in 16:10 screens. Have you noticed the difference between playing with LB ticked or unticked? When I selecte playing at 1680x1050 I get black baras on top and at the bottom. Gameplay is good, but when I unticked LB the black bars are gone.... but gameplay is slightly slow... so what can I do? Do you play with black bars or without them? What do you preffer? Gameplay vary depending on the LB. Hope you can write your thoughts.

I play with the bars (LB) because without them the game is distorted (the ball looks like an egg).

Thanks for answering Ciaolo, do you have a 16:10 monitor?
Do you think it deserves playing with bars althought you loose some part of the screen? is it worthy?

Back
Top Bottom