Copa America 2007

the FK this morning was excellent and fred should have started instead of vagner love.

what time is the kick off for argentina vs usa tonight?

thanks, its gonna be another long night.

it`s only a 5 hr difference to UK and 6 hrs rest of Euro. Mexico just played in a tournament mind boggling

the FK this morning was excellent and fred should have started instead of vagner love.

Yeah vagner lover was useless yesterday but Fred is short of fitness as he just comes back from an ankle injury

but where is Carvalho?(the one playing in Russia)

daniel calvalho? thats a good question.

one to watch is Ezequi Lavessi of Argentina and San Lorenzo (Club), he's is a great player and looks like a young Ariel Ortega

lol commentator say these are under-puppies not under-dogs facing the Argie forces. It`s way too much to deal with unlucky lads they may very well stop playing the game forever :lol:

much respect 2 the USA squad there all over Argies not given them room to play.It`s shocking display at the half.Well in the end Argies prevail as they should their depth in squad was too heavy to fight.

I agree it was a dodgy pen.

Last edited:
Well.. Argentina destroyed USA, very expected.. a weak USA team whit many missings Vs Argentina full squad.
was Pretty obvious, at least the manage 1-1 in the first 45 minutes

Come on Argentina, win the tournament!

crespo looks like a new player with that trim :D

Last edited:
but where is Carvalho?(the one playing in Russia)
Or Lucas, the new signing of Liverpool, or Carlos Eduardo, good player of Grémio. Neither of them was called. :(

one to watch is Ezequi Lavessi of Argentina and San Lorenzo (Club), he's is a great player and looks like a young Ariel Ortega
He hasn't called neither.

The Ideal Team of the 1st Round to 16 Reuters Latino writers:

----------------------------------- Ochoa (MEX) [Villar (PAR)] ------------------------------------
----------- Acasiete (PER) [Cáceres (PAR)] - Márquez (MEX) [Rodríguez (PER)] -------------
Zanetti (ARG) [De La Cruz (ECU)] ------------------- Morel Rodríguez (PAR) [Vílchez (PER)]
------------------------------ Bazalar (PER) [Mascherano (ARG)] --------------------------------
------- Aimar (ARG) [Mariño (PER)] -------------------- Morales (MEX) [Méndez (ECU)] ------
------------ Guerrero (PER) [Arce (BOL)] --------- Robinho (BRA) [Castillo (MEX)] -----------
-------------------------------- Santa Cruz (PAR) [Suazo (CHI)] ---------------------------------

Woo! Fantastic football in America! I really like the way that teams play attack-football. No boring games at all. 24 goals in 6 matches!

Riquelme was just great.. a true artist.. my fav player.. i watched most of tha matches today and yesterday and they were realy great but Brazil r crap.. they're not tha same they was.. thats wat they get when they dont give any attention to tha tournament and get their 2nd class players and rest all tha top players that brazil actually have.. anyway.. tha matches r so late.. i gotta sleep every day at 6 a.m. this way.. coz tha matches start at 3 a.m.

Mexico no.

Argentina is the greatest favourite...

But if Brazil do better games and go to final...they lost as always! :D

Back
Top Bottom