Copa America 2007

Paraguay has to be the stronest team , not on paper but by performances (imao ) imo :)

Last edited:
argentina was sick, riquleme and veron are just too fucking good. BUT borstein pretty much held messi in check, which i thought was awesome. Once they took benji olsen out the game went downhill, i guess he was tired. Good effort by our c team ;)

Managed to get hold of an old satellite box and tune in to tonight's second game, Venezuela v Peru. :)

Great game ruined by ridiculous scenes at the end. FIFA needs to introduce rules similar to the rugby rules when it comes to referees - i.e. you say a single word in disagreement/anger to the ref and you're off. You touch another player in anger after the whistle has gone, you're off. No ifs, no buts. They won't fucking do it again.

Both sides played quality football, it makes you feel sick to be an England fan seeing the way they both sprayed the ball about. In-fact I'd go as far to say that neither side deserved to win particularly more than the other. Great stuff to watch, but Christ, it's starting to really grate with me how modern-day players act towards eachother and the referee.

robinho's last 2 goals were quality.

Suazo did look class again last night, but Robinho really seemed to flourish as Brazil's main creative outlet. The rest of their team were pretty pedestrian though.

yeah suazo is money, too bad he plays in mexico were most of us will never get to see him play... robhino has been on fire for madrid and now brazil, he is going to be a star in madrid for many years.. I feel bad for ecuador, they dominated that whole game only to have mexico get a shit goal, then a nice one.. I like the ecudorian style, its very nice passing game, moving the ball around the pitch, reminds me of the goooners

HUMBERTO SUAZO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :applause: :applause:
Really a great level in the tournament, new signing of Monterrey of Mexico from Colo Colo, I think he'll go soon to Europe.

Other really good levels are: Márquez and Castillo of Mexico, Villar and Santa Cruz of Paraguay, Guerrero and Acasiete of Peru, Arce of Bolivia, Zanetti of Argentina... but, actually, I think the "star" until now is Robinho, he's in an impressive level at this moment. :shock:

USA is playing 2night ,I think Paraguay might be too strong and Argies are going to have an easy game vs Colombia.

when are argentina gonna play the 1st match, its gonna be another long night.

Mexico don't have their all "stars".They Don't have Salcido Pabel and Osorio. champions in holland and germany is the all Mexican defence not even robbinho couldn't make gol.
I think Argentina will win the american cup but i don't against who
maybe Mexico or Peru.

38990.jpg

N.Castillo very good attacking player!

jesus christ! what the hell are you teaching that late at night?

They are private lessons, so they come after school. Not just schoolgirls... there are a few OL (Office ladies) too.

Just watched Argentina v Columbia. Argentina are great to watch. So much movement and pace.

the USA team sucks they lose 4-1 and 3-1

then whats that mean for mexico? they have beaten usa once in 8 years, and as bobos post reads, that was our b/c team. Mexico is missing a few key players but not as many as the US

and the us deserved a point vs paraquay if not the win, very bad finishing on the us part

How feckin dirty were the columbians last nite, they were piss poor v paraguay..

last nite they were piss poor and dirty bastardo's...

argentina looked pretty good, great to see both seba and riquelma (sp) in the same team, two of my fave midfielders...

Back
Top Bottom