Copa America 2007

Riquelme is something else I'd love to see him in the premiership, Veron also is a special player good to see him back in the national side.

then whats that mean for mexico? they have beaten usa once in 8 years, and as bobos post reads, that was our b/c team. Mexico is missing a few key players but not as many as the US

and the us deserved a point vs paraquay if not the win, very bad finishing on the us part

ok sorry for my bad comment, but what happen when one of this playes have a injury or have expulsion they don't have players to replace.
Argentina they don´t have this problem
And for what the full team no go to the American cup i think is MUCH MUCH MUCH more importan that golden cup?

Argentina all the way man, I don't think any team will be able to stop them. I just hope Aimar gets a place in the first team.

yesterdays matches were quality.

robinho to be top scorer.

Is it just me or do opposition teams tend to "give up" when they go a goal or two goals down, bar the odd exception (such as Venezuela)?

Really want Mexico to avenge the loss to Argentina in the World Cup...Nery Castillo has been an awesome addition to the squad.

VAMOS MEXICO!

Viva El Gordo

noticia_7677_normal.jpg

u know what, i love this run more than his beautiful chip...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj80VjqcPgE&mode=related&search=

His mouth matches the shape of the shirt sponsor, that'll get him a few quid in a sponsorship deal.

I predict a Brazil v Argentina final. There is no way Mexico can beat Argentina. Riquelme and Tevez is in fine form. I still don't understand why Crespo and Tevez are on the bench.

You've got to give the others a chance, to be fair. :mryellow:

I was having major withdrawal symptoms last night, glad it's back on again tonight. Can't believe there's only four days of it left though, what am I going to do for football until mid-August?

crespo is injured n probably out for the rest of the tournament.

tevez was on the bench because if he played with messi then they'll both be dropping off and the midfielders would have no one to hit, thats why mililto started but he didn't do himself any favors in the last game with his performance.

it will be interesting if tevez starts the semi because when he replaced milito he was very influential but at the end of the day he isn't a CF.

Very respectful guys here on the boards.

The rules say a linesman has to stay on the Goal kick line to check if the goalie comes out early or not. Referees said it was OK, so what do you wanna do?

Almost every goaltender comes out early. It's the entire referees fault, they were just beside it.

Thus, Doni would have catch this one even if he was on his line. Lugano kicked it so bad that it would never be a goal. Like Forlan... And plus... if Doni had not left earlier on the other penalties, he would have catched at least Abreu's one. So that's Uruguayan players fault.

Then, like EVERY game against Uruguay, after they lose, they come to fight. Those guys are simply the most arrogant on earth. Well done for them.

And to finish.
This brazilian squad is bad.
To play with 3 DMF is awful... AND PLEASE GOD DAMN SEND VAGNER LOVE BACK TO RUSSIA... it's just funny how bad he can be.

Second place to this squad is already a great place...
Even if i think that now in one game we can beat Argentina (or Mexico).

i agree scratch!!! i was truely over-joyed when Brasil won...as well, i'm a brasil fan...but to be honest...the way the team played, they really didn't deserve the victory...I do remind how there should've been a PK in the first half when a player was pushed down infront of the net...but other than that, their passes were really poor and their style of play is really bad!!!

i LOVE Dunga...but to see how he coaches, it's really saddening. 3 DMFs, and 4 defenders, there's no attack, they can't finish (mainly it's cause of love...they could've had many other strikers on instead)...the choice of players is really poor...Diego brought in some light in the second half...but yeah...really really poor play!!! dunno how they can play against Argentina....sigh.....

i really do hope that Mexico can go against all odds and win so Brasil can have a chacne....hahaha, i'm dreaming! LOL

Arrrgh, Im sad that Uruguay lost, but I guess it is ok because now we will have an Argentina Brazil final hopefully. I cannot wait for the final.

What are you guys complaining about? Vagner Love is great. He's way better than Afonso Alves. Of course I would rather play Fred, Adriano, or even Ronaldo but they're not there so Vagner is the best option.

i donno if any brazilian has already post it here... but here in brazil everyone is cricising Dunga coz of his 'addict' to defensive midfielder....gilberto silva, josue and mineiro (both of sao paulo fc in 2005/2006 :D) and also Julio Baptista that in Sao Paulo started as a defensive midfielder and is a poor quality imo...

although he cant count with R10 and kaka, would be better if he continued with gilberto silva, mineiro, elano (not as a DM) and diego, or even gilberto, mineiro, anderson and diego...

can someone explain to me what vagner love offers to the brazil team?

can someone explain to me what vagner love offers to the brazil team?

:lol:

Totally spot on mate. Hes awful. So you have Ronaldo and Adriano not there, doesnt mean you pick Vagner! Hes strong and tries hard, but really has no technique whatsoever. Wheres Fred? Surely hes better?

But regarding tonights match, whoever wins this semi imo will win the tournament. In all honesty I actually think Brazil should be happy to reach the final with such a poor team.

Fred has injured himself during the tournament. 3 months off.
So we have here Vagner Love and Afonso.

Vagner Love was surely better than that before.
I don't know if it is a bad time, or the too big responsability to be in the starting 11, or if he just lost his skills.

The fact is that i can't stand anymore supporting the team with a guy playing like this on the pitch.

Dunga will have to test anothers strikers (or call back Ronaldo and Adriano) to avoid reaching the mediocrity.

Going to TV now.

Back
Top Bottom