Copa America 2007

:lol:

Totally spot on mate. Hes awful. So you have Ronaldo and Adriano not there, doesnt mean you pick Vagner! Hes strong and tries hard, but really has no technique whatsoever. Wheres Fred? Surely hes better?

But regarding tonights match, whoever wins this semi imo will win the tournament. In all honesty I actually think Brazil should be happy to reach the final with such a poor team.

no doubt he should have called ronaldo, but he coming back from a injury in the end of season...but i think ronaldo will be back in our nt soon...

would be great if Ronaldo gets called up!!! love that guy!!! dunno why...hahaha, but liked him since 1995 after hearing about him during 1994 world cup...or i think even Fabiano should've been called up with how Sevilla palyed this season....

but even though i LOVE Brasil...and i love to watch Brasil vs Argentina...but i have to say that Argentina will win this sunday....sigh........

Man, F Argentina. Their youngsters are amazing! Tevez, Messi, and Mascherano are all world class players. People talk about Rooney being the future of Man Utd. Shit I see Tevez being the Manchester Poster boy next season.

Bra v Arg final is going to be great. Brazil B/C team vs Argentina World Cup team LOL.

WHAT A GOL OF MESSI is the best player of Argentina much better as riquelme.
Argentina Champion sure.

are you ? are you suuure ?

ahhhhhhh eu to maluuucoooo

1252007060614454315danielalves.jpg

77902.jpg

060905br4.jpg

dooont cry for us argentinaaaaaa...

who would of guessed the scoreline. Brazil are playing an awesome match. I had Argentina down as clear winners.

I Can't Believe 3-0 Brazil without Kaka' and Ronaldhino.
Riquelme never respond in the Big Game.
for that is NOT the best player of Argentina.
Congratulations brazilian!!!
Brazil is BRAZIL.

Last edited:
Didn't like Josué match, TBH.
Brazil did what all others teams did not against Argentina.
To play tough, to avoid them to keep the ball. To make them work.
You see Messi. He's great... you give him the ball he does miracles almost...
But today he did not have the ball. And then he did nothing.
And Cambiasso, the DMF who boosted Argentina's offense? Well... he had Elano then Daniel to care of... and when he left Daniel... 3x0.
Riquelme Riquelme... Choker.

Well.
Brazil is not the best team.
Argentina was again the best soccer of the tournament.
But again, we came in simply, and we check it on the field.

I'm so f**king happy.
This argentinian soccer is only nice to watch against Serbia or against Peru.

wow, amazing game. J. Baptista proved once again why Real signed him. People were criticizing him all over in Spain and in England. but hell, he is one heck of a midfielder.

I really hate this Elano kid. He sucks horribly, yet he is on the National team, WTF! Where is Ze Roberto.

Brazil did a great match. They knew how they had to play this game and did it to perfection while Argentina didn't have a clue or the slightest idea of what to do. The Argentina defense had one of it worst games in a long while. They made mistakes of an amateur team.

Congratulations to Brazil. They proved to be a true rightful winner and the American Champions.

Last edited:
cant believe that result, fair play to brazil, the manager didn't help at all, why no crespo or milito, they needed a CF on the pitch and for the second tournament the argentina manager screws up.

Gutted to be honest. I switched it off when Brazil went 2-0 up and watched a documentary on Pele's move to America instead. Argentina were (in my opinion) the best team all the way through the tournament, and then in the final they looked like a different team altogether. Very disappointing.

As a whole, the tournament really opened my eyes though. I've seen England play sometimes and thought (very occasionally mind), "they played well there". Then during Copa America, I saw teams that I would never have rated before - Peru, Paraguay, Venezuela - and I couldn't believe the quality of football I was seeing. It really is a different world. In-fact, it made me wonder how English players still exist in the Premiership. Lampard couldn't hold a fucking candle to half of the players I saw in Copa America.

It's certainly opened my eyes to foreign football. I'll be trying to watch as much as I can next season, I'll be buying some new kit to watch it on as well. Premiership "the best league in the world" my arse.

I really feel for Argentina as I strongly agree, they played the game as it should be played but congrats to Brazil.

Gutted to be honest. I switched it off when Brazil went 2-0 up and watched a documentary on Pele's move to America instead. Argentina were (in my opinion) the best team all the way through the tournament, and then in the final they looked like a different team altogether. Very disappointing.

As a whole, the tournament really opened my eyes though. I've seen England play sometimes and thought (very occasionally mind), "they played well there". Then during Copa America, I saw teams that I would never have rated before - Peru, Paraguay, Venezuela - and I couldn't believe the quality of football I was seeing. It really is a different world. In-fact, it made me wonder how English players still exist in the Premiership. Lampard couldn't hold a fucking candle to half of the players I saw in Copa America.

It's certainly opened my eyes to foreign football. I'll be trying to watch as much as I can next season, I'll be buying some new kit to watch it on as well. Premiership "the best league in the world" my arse.
its all about the work permit jack... hard to get one in england, even for a footballer

Back
Top Bottom