Champions League 2010-11

champions league are 2 match

in house
barça 5-0 shacktar

away..¿shacktar 6-0 barça?:FAIL:

1-0 it's no same 5-0....

shacktar can win 1-0 2-0 to barça...but 6-0?
Shakhtar is not such a weak team as you think to losing 5-0, although Barcelona. Barca will never win at Shakhtar 5-0, that's for sure. Besides who said that Barca not can losing 0-6, because Zenit when it beat Bayern 4-0, while Bayern will be weaker than Barcelona, but who knows what can create the "Miners' ... :JAY:

I am supporting Shakhtar, both for the giant killing and for the many Brazilians there, but I'm not sure they're as strong as you are making. Who's to say Barcelona "will never" beat them 5-0? Arsenal almost did it (5-1, but in a very different scenario.)

Hope I'm wrong, though.

champions league are 2 match

in house
barça 5-0 shacktar

away..¿shacktar 6-0 barça?:FAIL:

1-0 it's no same 5-0....

shacktar can win 1-0 2-0 to barça...but 6-0?

Well maybe you will fall from high, i am quite sure that those victories won't happen.
But we'll see.
And as a barça fan you should show a little more humility and respect imo

Yeah, clearly a misunderstanding here.
What he meant was, that a 5-0 in the first leg is pretty much a guaranteed advancement, while a 1-0 or 2-0 still leaves open all possibilities for the second, ultimately deciding leg.
However, allezinter was misunderstood by ronaldinho23 first. He was just saying that a spectacular 5-0 victory isn't needed to advance to the semis. Barca doesn't deserve it more for spectacles of the past - if Donezk manages to beat them, let's say 1-0 at home and somehow defends to a 1-2 in Camp Nou, they've done it. Case closed.

Yeah, clearly a misunderstanding here.
What he meant was, that a 5-0 in the first leg is pretty much a guaranteed advancement, while a 1-0 or 2-0 still leaves open all possibilities for the second, ultimately deciding leg.
However, allezinter was misunderstood by ronaldinho23 first. He was just saying that a spectacular 5-0 victory isn't needed to advance to the semis. Barca doesn't deserve it more for spectacles of the past - if Donezk manages to beat them, let's say 1-0 at home and somehow defends to a 1-2 in Camp Nou, they've done it. Case closed.

Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor.jpg

I would say Schalke have no chance unless miracles happen.

Shakhtar and Tottenham are unlikely but good teams with good coaches and with a bit of luck and hard-work.. you never know. Especially if they can get their next opponents, Barca and Real... then who's to say they can't win the thing? They could.

yeah just i would like to see something diferent not always big teams to win it , barca real inter etc so sometimes its more interesting "little" teams get it :) (i say this coz my team isnt there :P)

Im for Tottenham this season !

Stankovic! What a goal! Goal of the year. No doubt about this.

Nevertheless I keep on hoping Schalke will reach the next round as last German team.

Edit: I just love the ding-dong-sound before the announcer speaks at San Siro. Reminds me of many railroad stations. :LOL:

Last edited:
Whoever isn't watching Inter-Schalke is doing it wrong! :D

Definitely. By far the best match I watched this season.

Wow, Inter down with 2:4 and only 10 men left on the pitch, this game has everything until now, great goals, one own goal, some comebacks and a red card. We only miss a penalty right now. Edit: Now we had a shot against the post, too.

Matches like this are reasons, why I will always love football.

Edit: 5:2. This is just fantastic. Schalke destroys Inter in San Siro.

Last edited:
Yeah but you people missed Ray Wilkins' legendary commentating. Bet you'll never hear anything like this again (as in 5 minutes he'll most likely be out of a job... again). :D

And remember folks, STAY ON YOUR FEET!

WOW, just WOW!

Schalke with (yet another) historic victory over Inter and Real really did teach the Spurs a lesson (as many predicted). Funny that Crouch was sent off so early - I didn't watch the game, so: was a ref finally paying attention to his elbowing?

What did he say? :LOL:

Let's just if I had been playing a drinking game with the words 'Stay on your feet' and 'My word' I'd be in a coma right now.

Also, referring to Tottenham as 'we' (except when Spurs started getting battered), calling players by their first names (hearing 'Ricky' when talking about Carvalho cracked me up), and constantly suggesting what players SHOULD and SHOULD NOT do. It's as if he forgot he was a pundit and not a coach.

It was so hilariously bad he's in 2 of the top 10 trends on Tweeter. :D

Robbie Savage and Ferdinand's commentating of it was just as hilarious.

Last edited:
Crouch did two stupid needless tackles in the first 10 minutes but Real played a great game. Great control and teamwork. The team is seriously becoming very united and if they improve their finishing, they would be very dangerous. Stand outs were Marcelo and Khedira.

Yeah but you people missed Ray Wilkins' legendary commentating. Bet you'll never hear anything like this again (as in 5 minutes he'll most likely be out of a job... again). :D

And remember folks, STAY ON YOUR FEET!

I got that too! :LMAO: " if you go down so will they" :LOL:

this was a massacre the ref was lenient Dawson hand ball wasn`t given. RM goals were outstanding they were playing like Barca would do minus the headers. Crouch really let the team down and why did the (spurs) players refused to shake hands though? Lennon sore throat ? very suspect.

im so happy inter lose coz they were FLYING with leaonardo like hes one king good they lose shame tottenahm lose so bad ever if I thought refere broke a bit game with that red card , hope for good result of shaktar tomorrow i really hope one of little teams win this year :D

for everone who dont saw goal of stankovic here is best goal of season i think !
YouTube - Inter Mailand vs Schalke - 1 : 0 Dejan Stanković Tor ( 5.4.2011 )

Exactly. He only knows how to attack.

yeah and they had benitez and hes not so bad at all special for CL and they send him away after take leaonardo did him one god like dont have like him but benitez its so far better than him , but they forgot that to him dont give nothing money for buy any player and many players dont care for him im happy hes gonna and they have "KING LEONARDO" now ;) and fans of inter always saying we are world champion like they are only team that won CL but they have right coz they are not learn they are not Real Milan or Liverpool :P

Back
Top Bottom