Champions League 2010-11

yeah and they had benitez and hes not so bad at all special for CL and they send him away after take leaonardo did him one god like dont have like him but benitez its so far better than him , but they forgot that to him dont give nothing money for buy any player and many players dont care for him im happy hes gonna and they have "KING LEONARDO" now ;) and fans of inter always saying we are world champion like they are only team that won CL but they have right coz they are not learn they are not Real Milan or Liverpool :P

disagree, what defines coach as great is his achievement that´s one thing, but behind that there so many other things we normal pople don´t see...Benitez might be better on paper than Leonardo, but he could have been lost in Milan. There is always Players and managers connection.. and this is the key to build on.. it dosn´t matter what reputation a coach has, everytime you are new in a club you start from 0.

to be honest they are world champion, they HAVE the right to be proud and i and everyone who supports other teams would be pround if their team achieved something. Especialy for Inter who always is in shadow of their city rival could held their heads up high saying this.. There is nothing wrong in that... any supporters would be pround to death if they won treble like Inter... United won trebble in 99 and their fans still talk about it now. Nothing wrong with that..

What a great goal by Stankovic. But what a result for Schalke. Still they have a bit of a reputation for choking when it really matters. Some how i still think that Inter can turn it around (although a 0-4 result is needed, is that possible). In fact Schalke is a team that i like a lot, but also a team that quite often fails spectacularly...Come to think of it, Schalke are somewhat a black beast for Inter, they once lost the final of the UEFA Cup against Schalke and that is still seen by Inter fans as a low point.

But unfortunately i watched Real-Spurs. The team i like the less in Europe against my favourite English team. As a Spurs fan i must say that Real deserved that victory for 100%. I think Spurs were lucky that the score wasn't higher. Crouch could have ad a red card for his first tackle alone. The ref could have punished Spurs more (Dawson handball). Of course Crouch let the team down.

In an ideal world Spurs's manager could have second thoughts about playing Crouch and using Pavelyuchenko instead...but this is Harry Redknapp. One can't argue with the fact that Redknapp has good results with Spurs, but IMO he is not the perfect manager for Spurs...Spurs has a very good squad that can player better football than the stereotypical long ball towards Crouch...
Lots of people say that Redknapp will be the manager of the English national team, i don't think he's the right person. But who am i of course...

Yeah but you people missed Ray Wilkins' legendary commentating. Bet you'll never hear anything like this again (as in 5 minutes he'll most likely be out of a job... again). :D

And remember folks, STAY ON YOUR FEET!

Jeez he was cringing.

It was embarassing to hear him just as the game kicked off too. His tactics weren't keep strong at the back, hit on the break. It was Real have about 5 or 6 players booked who'll miss the return leg, get them booked and then keep the score in-check and get back to White Hart Lane.

Tactical genius in the making..................... :CONFUSE:

Some goal from Stankovic, although the final goal was laughable, it was keystone cops with that Inter Milan defence for that goal. Did think it was a dodgy game for Inter.

Although already heard on the radio this morning the English media already got the winners of Man U - Chelsea in the final.

FD

bad bad week for inter fans indeed. who's to blame? i dont think leo should take the blame for this one.

and valon, do i need to introduce you to punctuations? i find it incredibly hard to read your posts :s

Fuck I should've watched the Schalke vs. Inter game! Big mistake! :/

+1 :S

@PIPA well yeah i understand them like man utd and inter they are not learn to win CL so after they do 1 time they think they are only team in the world dont exist others , i use to "like" Inter and in serie a after lecce if i have to pick i pick inter and schalke i hate just last night i was happy they won and i hope they will get CL this year , and if teams like schalke win CL they can talk all theyr life for it coz they won with not so big players with not so much money like inter ;)

@about united final 99' and Liverpool final 2005 persons gonna talk after 20 years too for this finals coz it was special drama amazing match (2005 final for MY opinion its best ever) and remember when liverpool won it they beat teams like chelsea that have so many great player and was favorit coz they spend many milion , also juventus and Milan , but i dont think now to many persons talk about final Barcelona vs United , and i think next year a bit persons will talk about Inter vs Bayern final coz dont have nothing special there ...!

But i mean the treble Inter won in 2010..i don´t talk abou about a match.Treble they won is first ever in Italy and was their best season in history of the club..

Not many teams won treble and this is a reason every fan would be proud...remember they are still the champions untill someone new wins it.. I can imagine inter fans were proud, it´s their first CL trophy after all..

you are right, i thought it´s their first all the time lol.. anyway more right for them to be in the group of CL champions with teams like United, who also won it 3 times..

Again (I think i am syaing two times the same thing in a week ...) great match by Schalke.
Tbh, if we had wanted to win, we should have tried to present a decent defense.
Seven occasions, five goals, well .... good ratio.
The mistake we made yesterday are paid cash in CL, we knew that.
Now we have to play the perfect game in Gelsenkirchen.

Come on Special, it's always a mistake to watch the Real Madrid match! You know it, we know it. Unless they play against us, of course! :COAT:

PS: Congrats for the win. Now we need luck and play great to have the chance to probably meet you, but Shakhtar may be hard to beat.

I go to the staidum right now!

Daddy Iniesta!

1302116723_extras_portada_0.jpg

on min 90' was penalty for Chelsea , i also think last night there is no needet red card for crouch many wrongs from refers !

@PIPA Real Madrid so we will see 2 more El Clasico

Wow, what a match yesterday at Camp Nou! Shakhtar was probably the best team I've watched in the last 3 years, even better than Betis. And both conceded 5 goals at the end of the night. That's why most teams come here to park the bus, but I really appreciate Shakhtar tried to play football. And they did it very well!

The result could have been 4-3 easily, and we could be losing in the first half. Shakhtar deserved a lot more and we showed we are an impressive team, but we miss a lot Puyol and Abidal. We lack a lot of speed back. The brazilians of Shakhtar really impressed me. They are bloody quick, but they wasted some chances, and they paid for it.

It's not done yet. We have to go to Donetsk and end the round. Yes,w e have 4 goals of margin, but against Betis we had 5 and were losing 3-1 at halftime. And if we go on, Madrid will be a very tough challenge.

Crazy quarter final round, normally I expect very tight games with neither side looking to give anything away, apart from our match (United) all the others have been gung-ho football.

What are the point of those imbeciles behind the goal.

Your never going to see a more blatant penalty than the Evra on Ramirez and the guy behind the goal was looking straight at it.

What a complete sham these officials are.

FD

What are the point of those imbeciles behind the goal.

Your never going to see a more blatant penalty than the Evra on Ramirez and the guy behind the goal was looking straight at it.

What a complete sham these officials are.

FD

LOL totaly agree with this class penalty so clear ...

Crazy quarter final round, normally I expect very tight games with neither side looking to give anything away, apart from our match (United) all the others have been gung-ho football.

Well, all complete outsiders have received the battering quite a lot of people expected. The Spurs, Donezk and ... Inter?!

Luiz Adriano had probably one of the worst matches of his life!

If he had his shooting boots on and even took two of the 3 great chances he had, then Barca would have to face a tricky trip to Ukraine and Shakhtar's dominant stadium.

Luckily for them, Luiz Adriano seemed nervous (Facial expression/body language) says it all and a little scared in that big stadium and it played its part and they did what we said they would have to do. Finish the game in 1st leg at home.

Well done Barca. And disappointment for Shakhtar because the result doesn't tell whole story... they played much better than 5-1 and it could've easily finished 6-4 or something. Great match!

Dani Alves made a LOT of potentially costly mistakes in this game! Pep needs to have a talk with him.

And I say 6-4 because Messi' goal shoul've stood. Pedro was on-side.

Hmm I thought there will be a bigger fuss on the Ramires penalty thing. Evra like scissor kicked him.

And oh Torres. What has happened to this guy? Seriously, it is like Chelsea are one player down when he is playing. And those dives!! OMG!

Chels will build a team for torres no doubt, and essien shadows of himself. You know those Africans passport say 25 ,but he`s really 53 . :P

Chelsea were really poor against Man Utd, and yes Essien was a shadow of himself, but he was not the only one.

Luiz Adriano had probably one of the worst matches of his life!

If he had his shooting boots on and even took two of the 3 great chances he had, then Barca would have to face a tricky trip to Ukraine and Shakhtar's dominant stadium.

Luckily for them, Luiz Adriano seemed nervous (Facial expression/body language) says it all and a little scared in that big stadium and it played its part and they did what we said they would have to do. Finish the game in 1st leg at home.

Well done Barca. And disappointment for Shakhtar because the result doesn't tell whole story... they played much better than 5-1 and it could've easily finished 6-4 or something. Great match!

Dani Alves made a LOT of potentially costly mistakes in this game! Pep needs to have a talk with him.

And I say 6-4 because Messi' goal shoul've stood. Pedro was on-side.

Well, Alves played utterly bad until he scored. From then on, he played very well. So it's a doulbe blade knife. It's not very usual how bad he passed in the first 20 minutes.

I loved the match, two teams attacking all the time. It should have ended 5-3, probably, because Shakhtar deserved a lot more. But may be one of the best matches in this current CL up to now, mainly because both teams played great in my oppinion, and if Shakhtar forwards had been more accurate, it would have been a festival of goals.

Same thing in the Europa League:

Benfica 4-1, Porto 5-1 and Villareal 5-1.

Only Dynamo Kiev x Braga ended 1-1.

Back
Top Bottom