Champions League 2009-10

All I know is that I'm involved:

A man known as 'Abou' from a hit French reality TV show was questioned about his alleged role in acting as a 'pimp' to introduce players to the girls.

:COOL:

Just because things were ok on the pitch doesn't mean he had nothing to be frustrated or angry about. Surely you read the news? :)

Yellow Press BS. He played better than the weeks before - that's more like an indicator of his mental state.

Toulalan was unlucky to get sent off. Bayern's luck has to run out at some stage, surely.

Are you kidding? This win was well deserved and Toulalans two yellows absolutely correct decisions.

Are you kidding? This win was well deserved and Toulalans two yellows absolutely correct decisions.
The win was deserved but would have been different if Toulalan hadn't been incorrectly sent off.

Toulalan won the ball but Schweini's play acting got him sent off. Typical Germans. :ROLL:

Toulalan won the ball but Schweini's play acting got him sent off. Typical Germans. :ROLL:

Of course he won the ball. I would win the ball all the time if karate-kicks were allowed. Schweinsteiger acted, yes, very atypical for football players ... oh wait! ...

Typical bullshit.

Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes, and at the end the Germans always win. Gary Lineker.

typical germans.

Sorry, for a moment there I forgot I talked to ManU fans.
How could I.
Karate-kick was supposedly stretching it. He had his foot up high, don't know the exact term in English, but that's a certain yellow.

Anyway. AMAZING game. Me happy. Me proud. :)

Toulalan was unlucky to get sent off. Bayern's luck has to run out at some stage, surely.

i dont agree,besides Lyon did nothing,even when Bayern was only 10 man,they were the one who is playing,i dont remember any goal position of Lyon in the whole 90 min,if Bayern would have good strikers this game could be 3-0 tonight..

someone like this

ElberBayM_PrbDieterEndlisch.jpg

i dont agree,besides Lyon did nothing,even when Bayern was only 10 man,they were the one who is playing,i dont remember any goal position of Lyon in the whole 90 min,if Bayern would have good strikers this game could be 3-0 tonight..

someone like this

ElberBayM_PrbDieterEndlisch.jpg
Bayern were the better team, no doubt, but I wonder if Lyon might have got back into the game if Toulalan hadn't been sent off.

Elber. :WORSHIP:

Ribery sent off wasn't that harsh I think, it was an ugly tackle, it was an accident but I understand the red.

Now Toulalan second card was harsh, a mix between Schweinsteiger reaction and the pressure for Ribery's red.

That said, Lyon didn't offer that much with 22 men on the pitch nor when they had 1 plus.

They just couldn't get possession, counter-attacks, nothing apart from a small sequence of corners. So Bayern deserved the win.

Lyon don't play yesterday, Puel too much prudent at the half time (11 vs 10)... Lyon will be play real football in the next game.

abou just shut it lol

correct yellow card, as if lyon wud have done somin dangerous in this game with toulalan on the pitch in the further game...

plain bullshit from ur side..

The Ribery red card, was a very, very dark red card...a very nasty foul. It's possible that he didn't do it on purpose, but that is irrelevant.

I agree with sauce that the second yellow for Toulalan was rather harsh, but it was rather stupid of Toulalan. If you have got a yellow card then you should be more prudent.

Lyon was far to conservative IMO.

Somebody said that if Bayern would have a good CF and SS then they would ne the second best team in Europe....i guess you never really watched De Michelis and van Buyten play (and their GK is a weak link too). Schweinsteiger was outstanding.

I'm pretty sure bayern are in the final. If they have to play Inter, they will win the CL.

absolutely no way ribery didn't do it on purpose. the video clearely shows the angle of his ankle... he knew he wasn't gonna land on the pitch... and he knew he couldn't get the ball.
he even left his foot on lisandro's ankle (without lifting it) after the "landing"... we all played football in our lives.... so we all know what this means. it really couldn't get more obvious and evident than that.
it's not like he wanted to break lisandro's ankle obviously... sometimes, in a rush of adrenalyne, u just get carried away. it could happen to everyone. but saying that was unintentional it's just denying what the video shows.
gerd said:
I'm pretty sure bayern are in the final. If they have to play Inter, they will win the CL.
then u should probably put a few euros on it... coz i'm quite sure bayern wouldn't be considered as the favourite against either barca or inter....... assuming they'll reach the final, of course :))

Last edited:
as he said the defense isnt that great, buyten vs milito/etoo wont end well, the left back badstuber is an issue aswell, the young contento wud be too

if they can play the dominating game its 40-60 for inter, if not, inter wins w/o a doubt

a great game of bayern ... this wasn't that fc bayern we know, they played very smart and controlled.. in my opinion one of the best bayern games of the last years ;)

now against Inter Mailand ;)

This is weird. Van Gaal managed to get this team into the final waaay before its time. There are still some positions that need "reinforcements", especially LB and CB - I'm confident the club will play a lot better football in the years coming, yet they might have already reached a milestone they won't achieve again.

Against Inter or Barca we will be underdogs for sure. For a final on neutral ground this could be an advantage, though.

Pity Bordeaux didn't get through. Having beaten Bayern home and away earlier this season, they would've surely put up a better fight than OL.

i say only:

Badstuber is amazing player

Lyon were shit

Bayern still have to wait for the team to play in final..

Barca vs. La Bestia Negra in Madrid?
Or Sneijder and Robben visiting Bernabeu for a little final?

Either way this kinda flushes down Real Madrids bigger is better mentality down the toilet. :P

a great game of bayern ... this wasn't that fc bayern we know, they played very smart and controlled.. in my opinion one of the best bayern games of the last years ;)

now against Inter Mailand ;)

Definitely. Never seen such a brillant game of Bayern during the last ten years. A great and intelligent game combined with an awesome tactic and effectiveness in front of Lloris(who had no chance to rescue anything-three goals and three times no chance, the best of a desolate team). Lyon had just one good chance in the whole game and when Müller and Altintop use their chances Bayern could have won 5-0 and it still would understate how much better they were.

This is weird. Van Gaal managed to get this team into the final waaay before its time. There are still some positions that need "reinforcements", especially LB and CB - I'm confident the club will play a lot better football in the years coming, yet they might have already reached a milestone they won't achieve again.

Against Inter or Barca we will be underdogs for sure. For a final on neutral ground this could be an advantage, though.

True, true. If Van Gaal manages to keep this niveau Munich will be one of the top four clubs in Europe. Very promising new players are in their first or second season and still far far away from the form they can reach in some years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom