Champions League 2009-10

Am I the only one who thinks something is wrong with Lucio,
Maybe he wasn't breastfed or was abused in childhood.
He always seem like he is about to have a stroke.
Take it easy dude!

YouTube - Balotelli tira la camiseta del Inter de Milan - 20 Abril 2010 Vs Barcelona

jose-mourinho-inter.jpg

Take it easy dude!

True. That's Lucio. And you guys have him as your captain! Lol :P

He's a BEAST though!

Take it easy dude!
milanista said:
I think he's stuck in the process of turning from Man to Hulk.
LOL! yeah, he really scares the sh** out of me sometimes :P
milanista said:
Materazzi beat him up in the tunnel after that.
too bad mario didn't fight back! man, where's zizou when u need him! :P

Inter surprised me yesterday.
IMO they were great.
This is a good result for the neutrals too...

Bad result for us. Inter was better, specially they had a better attittude and fighted a lot more, so they credited the win. But in my oppinion it should have been a 3-2. We had many chances ni the 2nd half, that miraculously didn't go in, with some goal line scrambles.

Fortunately for us, we can repair the damage at our staidum, but that will be possible only if the players go with the right attittude and willing to full attack for 90 minutes. And if Guardiola finally puts Toure as DMF, because I don't get why we have Busquets in the midfield in these games. This boy is good, but he is clearly wrong for this type of matches.

Good luck for all inter fans and all neutral fans like gerd, I hope we see a great match next week and at least our team does a great effort.

Why? I wanted Inter to win too. Barca play a nice style of football but it's great to see the underdog win, whilst playing a different kind of great football.

Bad result for us. Inter was better, specially they had a better attittude and fighted a lot more, so they credited the win. But in my oppinion it should have been a 3-2. We had many chances ni the 2nd half, that miraculously didn't go in, with some goal line scrambles.

Fortunately for us, we can repair the damage at our staidum, but that will be possible only if the players go with the right attittude and willing to full attack for 90 minutes. And if Guardiola finally puts Toure as DMF, because I don't get why we have Busquets in the midfield in these games. This boy is good, but he is clearly wrong for this type of matches.

Good luck for all inter fans and all neutral fans like gerd, I hope we see a great match next week and at least our team does a great effort.

hats off mate. :BEER: football fans who can be graceful in defeat are rare to find theese days.
i don't think barca should have any regrets about yesterday's game (except the referee's mistakes of course). the blaugrana came in milano to play their game. they were just unlucky as their opponents came out with an immense performance. inter's pressing was so intense it was almost impossible to produce football for barça. and the backline aswell was always very composed.

from a neutral perspective it was a great game. and i'm not talking about the result, i'm talking about the game itself... it would have been great even if it would have ended with a draw or a barça win.

the 2nd leg is gonna be completely different imo, and definitely not as entertaining as this one, coz inter will probably sit back and try to hit u on the counter.

good luck for the 2nd leg drekkard... better yet, buena suerte! :))

Good result for the neutrals: because with 3-1 Barcelona have to attack in the second match.
Barcelona are the favourites, i want them tested as much as possible. I like both clubs, i just wnant to see a match that is as good as the first leg (which was splendid).

It seems the way to beat Barca is to play them at their own game, press the shit out of them high up the pitch and pressure them into mistakes. They are human too of course and even the best players will make a bad pass if he constantly has pressure on him.

You also need to have the players to do it though, I don't think theirs many that can and Inter are one of them.

I still think Barcelona will progress to the final, winning 2-0 at the Nou Camp? Doesn't sound all that difficult for them in all honesty.

Ribery couldn't move anywhere when Lisandro tackled. Looked horrible, but it was an accident. Ribery played well before that, no frustration indicated. Oh, well ...

The team showed some awesome moral afterward. When Toulalan "equalized" it was as one-sided as it gets. The only thing that really bothers me now is the result. Should've been at least 2:0.

Just because things were ok on the pitch doesn't mean he had nothing to be frustrated or angry about. Surely you read the news? :)

Back
Top Bottom