Become a Legend: Discussion Thread

You need to hold L1 down..Your player indicator should turn transparent.Once it is,The auto-move is on and when you release L1,You are in control again and you can do this only when you dont have the ball.

BAL mode just needs a GTA style game bolted onto to it.
You start out as 17 year old trainee with no fame,no money,no bird,and a crap car.
For a start, driving to the training ground would be alot different by the time your 22 and your ragging the aston martin to work in 5 mins flat.

Of course you would have to have a WAG to syphon your wages away and plenty of photo ops for initially "Heat" magazine before working your way up to "Hello".

Oh, and you play some football in there as well. :)

I was thinking the same thing like you!

Would be nice to earn money and spend it for cars, house, clothings and girls :BOP:

118hdah.jpg

Hmm.. :BLEH:

I was thinking the same thing like you!

Would be nice to earn money and spend it for cars, house, clothings and girls :BOP:

more than one or two things it needs, but a let off steam button is a must.
You run around the pitch helping out here and there , your team mates are pants and after 5 season I am now with Barca and they in general are pants too.

Its brain busting, making runs not getting the ball or getting it late, you brain is about to burst after netting 1 or 2 only to see the midfield and defence throw it all away.

And then its you that's taken off.

I want an option in the ingame menu, on screen you get the message you are being subbed, you pause the game and go into the ingame menu and pick a Anrgy cut scene, and as you walk off you pull off your top and thow it at the manager ..or as in Ice hockey games, the foul cut scene where there is a bit of pushing and shoving. I want control of my player in that, so I can Abutton Headbutt B.Button Punch or C.Button Put the boot into the player that has just chopped me down. As a add in , if the ref Red Cards you for as in the game a good tackle, you get the ABC choice and Nut him as he shows you the Red Card.

i guess it was iss2 or pes3 where u was able to punch other players in the face. was so nice, i won always against my brother cuz he gets easy in rage and punched every match 1-3 players and got some red cards :D

Hey guys, anyone knows how can I get those skills like reaction / pass ? I have been playing for 4 seasons but nothing yet... Have won the french league & cup but I don't see any progress on those skills.

Hey guys, anyone knows how can I get those skills like reaction / pass ? I have been playing for 4 seasons but nothing yet... Have won the french league & cup but I don't see any progress on those skills.
I've got reaction, but I'm not really sure how. But I think you have to do what the description says, just make a lot of runs behind opposition defenders.

Dont know if its right but i heard in a german forum that u have to reach for example 85 in pass skills to get the star for pass and so on

Anybody knows how to hack the BAL save game to edit your weak foot stats? I'm a right winger with strong right foot, but the team plays me on the left --> my cross sucks like hell. Any info is appreciated.

anyone know how to crack open your save data and change the teams that are in your bal game because i should have changed the dutch teams to italian when i started the game!?

wow how did you get world player of the year so quick? what position you play?

Second Striker :) I have no idea how I got it so quick. I wansnt topscorer in my league, but maybe the 7,26 (or something like that) rating got me the title.

I've switched from 5 to 10 minutes this season. Currently scored 48 goals with 3 league games and 2 cup finals to go.

Since pics say a lot more then words:

The following pictures are my whole career thus far (I'm now on week 2 at age 24) in 90 seconds. It's 3MB so it might dll a bit slow :ZZZ: All these "moments" mean a lot to me and have a story of their own. They are the high and lows of my career :)

The first pic starts at the age of 18 and all the pics are placed chronological.

Started a new game post 1.20 patch with Aston Villa as a CF... I came 10th in the league.. scored 13 goals 1 assist I won the European cup in my 1st season with Aston Villa! and do you want to know the best bit? I took them all the way to the semi-final single handedly! beating Barcelona and the like...

But they won the semi final and Final When I was not even on the pitch.. Like we were drawing against Chelsea and they scored after I was taken off to get to the final and then in the final I scored then Laursen decided to head into his own goal I was taken off and we scored again to win it! I wasn't even in the pics/vids when we were celebrated the cup... it was dissapointing... but yet awesome considering the A.I and their regular spasticity...

I transferred to Lazio 630 Salary as a CF & SS and they are playing a killer formation 4-1-2-3 i.e 4 backs 1 DMF 2 CMFs and 2 SSs and 1 CF.... So I can play in any of the 3 positions... and they are involved in Europe so thats always good... Playing with Pandev and Zarate will be nuts... But sadly they play Foggia & Rocchi there too so I have to earn my spot! But I was not in any reserve game! I was on the bench straight away! Awesome but weird as I was expecting to be on the bench on day 1 only to find myself on the bench!

I was taken off and we scored again to win it! I wasn't even in the pics/vids when we were celebrated the cup... it was dissapointing...
quote]
yeah i have just won the champs league 1st time with man utd and i was taken off before the final whistle and thus not in the celebrations!!!!

Started a new game post 1.20 patch with Aston Villa as a CF... I came 10th in the league.. scored 13 goals 1 assist I won the European cup in my 1st season with Aston Villa! and do you want to know the best bit? I took them all the way to the semi-final single handedly! beating Barcelona and the like...

But they won the semi final and Final When I was not even on the pitch.. Like we were drawing against Chelsea and they scored after I was taken off to get to the final and then in the final I scored then Laursen decided to head into his own goal I was taken off and we scored again to win it! I wasn't even in the pics/vids when we were celebrated the cup... it was dissapointing... but yet awesome considering the A.I and their regular spasticity...

I transferred to Lazio 630 Salary as a CF & SS and they are playing a killer formation 4-1-2-3 i.e 4 backs 1 DMF 2 CMFs and 2 SSs and 1 CF.... So I can play in any of the 3 positions... and they are involved in Europe so thats always good... Playing with Pandev and Zarate will be nuts... But sadly they play Foggia & Rocchi there too so I have to earn my spot! But I was not in any reserve game! I was on the bench straight away! Awesome but weird as I was expecting to be on the bench on day 1 only to find myself on the bench!

Further to the above:

I have topped my euro group so I am going to the master cup yes? or to another qualification? Playing with Lazio is nuts! Zarate and Pandev are brilliant!

Also: How do you train your player? I have started training 2 things at once it works a charm: its faster.. as in you get to the upgrade faster... and get to play with an improved player earlier than all the wait...and then move on to another 2 things to upgrade...

Back
Top Bottom