Become a Legend: Discussion Thread

I would like to know the formula for the score. Sometimes ive got better statistics than another midfielder, and lower score...

PS: i find easier to play in normal camera (althoug BAL camera is more spectacular). When im not in camera, i just press LB, and player is controlled by IA.

Last edited:
The normal view is the easiest and "player" is very hard. I like to play with Vertical Wide. It's still hard. Don't try any tricks, just keep passing and requesting (2x R2).

Looking good right now! at the 6th week got my first "real" game, and was rated 7.5, next week more 20 minutes of play and then a starting place in Torino! Got transfered to Napoli it getting thougher to hold a regular starting spot, just 18 years old and Lavezzi, Dennis and Zalayeta to compete with! Anyway the fisrt season ended I scored 3 goals and made 4 assists not bad for a fist season!

I was getting higher scores than my team mates for coming on 10 minutes from the end and doing hardly anything (couple of very good passes)

I think age might have something to do with it, with just being 17.

I was getting higher scores than my team mates for coming on 10 minutes from the end and doing hardly anything (couple of very good passes)

I think age might have something to do with it, with just being 17.

i played my first season at Siena and i score 10 Goals and Made 3 Assists.
got transfered to fiorentina and i play in the starting 11

Where can i see my ranking for each match? And why there is only 4 leagues (not real)... Van Persie, Rosicky - Playing in Real Betis LOL. I wanna transfer to Chelsea and I am playing for Deportivo la Coruna :(

I am a forward, just made the bench cut and came in after half in my first game. In one half i scored a hat trick and had 1 assist.

I just started new game. 2nd week, Attacking midfielder, Manchester City.
The most stupid thing in become a legend - when some team transfer you, you start again in Reserve team... thats stupid... Like if Chelsea FC buy C. Ronaldo and he start in reserve team and must fight for starting line-up :-D :-D stupid :-\

I wasn't sure if I was going to like BAL, but when I started playing it I just can't stop!. This is what I was looking for, something that would challenge you to the max. I'm a CMF on top player, number 8 with A.Villa and currently in the second half of the season. I got a starting 11 spot in the 10th week and I only drop back to the bench if my score is below 6, and that is what I like... I don't like bench!. I play the game with so much concentration now I think I read the game so much better.

Being in the center is tough you got to be patient, help cover oncoming attacks, consistent with your passes and work well with your team to get back possession and work the attack. The highest score I got was 7.5 against chelsea with making a 100% pass rate with only 15 passes in the game with only about 1-3 defense breaking ones and covering well, and that ended 1-1. I can't wait until my stats even better and score my first goal:D.

Is there a difference if you start in League 4? Should I have started in League 1?

Last edited:
I've started a few of them, it seems 1-4 are just assigned randomly to EPL, Serie A, spanish league, etc

It's different each time.

Is there a difference if you start in League 4? Should I have started in League 1?

no difference. You probably chose that league because of the teams in it. When you start a new game and after you select the leageue you want there is a option to progress witout changing or change, if you choose change you are able to select what teams go in what league and you also can replace other teams that are not in the leagues, because all teams in the game can't fit in 4 leagues.

started out at hull :D went to stoke, made a big mistake and then went to spartak moscow ( never made the squad ) now at wigan, playin SS loving every minute, ps crashes stopped after i lowered the res to 1024 everything on high

hi my name s doncherrati, first i have to say it`s nice to read your experiences with become a legend mode. it shows for me at least that the become a legend mode is for now a succes and its so diverce eeveryone has another story. soo ... yeah and about the 2.05 m long striker thats a good one hahaha :D

i made an attacking midfielder, but currently playing central midfielder with tottenham hotspurs we r currently 2cond with as much points as chelsea who r first, made mediocre start at hotspurs (3rd season btw) but was man of the match against valencia during champions league and since i`m a regular first team player only one thing bothers me is that i often cant make the 90 minutes always between the 75 min and the 90th min i get subbed but anyway.

started at man city (didnt like the tactics) got to portsmouth then everton and by now i`m playing with tottenham. nice team btw. and ooh yeah playing against barcelona is horrible they`r good freakin good

Started at Hull. Took me seven games to get on the bench. Glad I missed the Chelsea game as we got tonked. Got a 15 min run out against Villa. Back on the bench for 2 games. Scored twice against Fulham in the 2nd leg of the cup. Man of the match performance. Fulham are trying to buy me but I'm waitng for my big money move to Liverpool. :-)

Who cares about online when you get Roy of the rovers gameplay like this.

Back
Top Bottom