Become a Legend: Discussion Thread

I am playing BAL mode , now I am 22 yaers old , It seems like growing stats has slowed down . Or is it just my imagination ? :-)
And I wann ask :
I have Weak Foot -4
Condition - 4
This stats I have since my first match, do they ever get better ? Or are they set after first match and they never get better ? Especially condition really pisses me off, 4 is not what I quite would like to see, I have problems with accumulated fatique and higher condition maybe could do better for me.

This is my player after first season.

btw. I didnt edit the photo, i just hack player attribute in the save file :P

This is my player after first season.

btw. I didnt edit the photo, i just hack player attribute in the save file :P

Not my kind of fun. I like to work for those stats and goals! But it's your player :) Do with it what you want.
Can you take the player in Legends with these stats as well? :KING:

just a noob question, Konami is preparing to put out a new patch for November, we can play that with our BaL file? And for example, if we patch the game with a updating patch for the game, that corrects CAPS names etc, will we still can play our own file that we create from the default version of game? Because the patch would correct the names and other stuff and it takes place for everything, I dont know if in PC we can use the default file, because I was used to PS2 OF's and we could, now for PC I dont know..

plz somebody answer, because if we cant, Im playing for nothing lol

just found out what that scout part was for. I picked CRonaldo, Gerrard, Carragher and Chech. And when playing on legends they where included on our team along with the ML players.

Well I started off as a CF for Hull, and after about eight games I made the bench. With an excellent cup performance, I got in the starting 11 after another 5 or so games. I fell out of the starting 11 midway through but got back in near the end. Ended the season with 5 goals, 4 assists.

Second season I was in the starting 11 almost the whole year and I only 6 goals and 5 assists. I was so frustrated because the service I was getting was so bad that I usually dropped back to touch the ball and recycle it a bit. Getting a good rating and helping my team win were counter-productive. Just keep back passing, and you'll get a decent rating.

I moved to West Ham in the second offseason (best ranked team that made me an offer). Roughly at around the same time as I did in my first season in Hull, I made it into the starting 11, and at the midway point I already have 5 goals and 4 assists. The service is so much better, and getting a good rating doesn't conflict with trying to win because my teammates can actually get the ball to me so I don't need to sit deep just to touch the ball. 5th place in the Premier League at the mid-way point. Maybe we can make the CL qualifers!

Is there a way to fasten the 2x speed of the game when you are on the bench? Cause watching a cpu vs. cpu game at 2x speed is really a waste of time. Any little tool or patch for that?

I have chosen C as injury likelyhood, i wish i didn't because every time i get tackled, i fliipin get injured and miss 1-2 weeks, then have to go back to the bench, then finally iget to start again, then ijury happens and i am back where i started. It's fucking ridiculous. Is there anyway to change this, i mean change my injury likelyhood to A or B?

I have chosen C as injury likelyhood, i wish i didn't because every time i get tackled, i fliipin get injured and miss 1-2 weeks, then have to go back to the bench, then finally iget to start again, then ijury happens and i am back where i started. It's fucking ridiculous. Is there anyway to change this, i mean change my injury likelyhood to A or B?

no i guess.. u have to start all over again. bl

I am playing BAL mode , now I am 22 yaers old , It seems like growing stats has slowed down . Or is it just my imagination ? :-)
And I wann ask :
I have Weak Foot -4
Condition - 4
This stats I have since my first match, do they ever get better ? Or are they set after first match and they never get better ? Especially condition really pisses me off, 4 is not what I quite would like to see, I have problems with accumulated fatique and higher condition maybe could do better for me.

I'm sorry, it might be a stupid question but can I play BAL with my controller instead of a keyboard?

yes u can.

And I wann ask :
I have Weak Foot -4
Condition - 4

Week foot and condition always stay at 4. I try da way to hack those point but i face the wall.

Condition 4 really sucks since I'm down arrow way more than I'd like, but still starting. I've learned to adjust my style of play when I'm a down arrow to avoid turning the ball over too much. I've managed some good games though, despite the bad condition--a goal and 2 assists in one game and a 2 goal game both on down arrow.

Yes you can play with a controller, I'm using a xbox 360(wired)
no configuration required buttons are the same as console versions.The wireless controller can be used but you need the PC version with the crossfire kit. BTW I love BAL mode am totally hooked although it is fustrating as hell.:BRICK:

u know BAL is suck when u first start cuz u have to rely on ya teammate alot. Bad pass, lack of shooting skill and often they just so dumb. Once u got an offer from a big team then u all set.

I started a new career. First team was Atletico Madrid. Managed to score 11 goals and 3 assists in my first season. We managed to reach the semi finals of the Champions Cup and the 6th place in the league. I was even a member of the 11 best players of league C.

I decided to stay at Atletico since they signed van Persie. Things were really going well with Forlan, Aguero and van Persie. In our second season we were 3rd of the league. I had 11 goals with one more match to play. Pato had 14 goals. I've never scored a hattrick so I never thought 14 goals would be achievable, but then the unthinkable happend. In my 36th match of the season i racked up 4 goals. Became the League C topscoerer and the League C MVP! I even got selected for the Netherlands to play in the world cup (In my 2nd season!). First match against Egypt. I got to play 10 minutes and the match ended in a draw, 0-0. In my 2nd match I scored a rebound in the 80th minute and it was the winning goal! In the 3th match of the group stage I scored as well, winning 3-0 against Mexico.

We lost the 1/8 final against Australia though and Spain became the World Champions. So now it's time for my 3rd season. Cause I played a lot more matches then just the regular leaugue matches (in the World Cup and the Champions Cup) my player has allready pretty good stats with Stamina at 80, shot accuracy and shot technique at 79 and shot power 78.

I'll post some screenshots later :)

What difficulty are you playing on? I was playing on Regular and it was good but now I am on professional and I don't know whether its Wigan or the difficulty but the players are complete idiots... I can't wait to transfer to a better club...

Topplayer. I played 4 seasons topplayer before, but things weren't going well so I decided to start all over along with the experience I now have :) I strenghten 2 on stamina, 2 on power, 2 on dribble accuracy and 6 on technique.

I started my first BAL as "Professional", having never really come to terms with PES 2008 as much as PES 6.

I initially started at Hull (quelle surprise) as an AMF, where I managed to get into the first team and starting every game pretty quickly (within about 10 games, if I remember rightly). I've been to Middlesborough (languished in reserves for ages - I'm not a DMF, goddamnit!), Wigan (great times) and now I'm at Everton. I think I'm about 20 now and managing to start every game (although even with advanced stamina I still get subbed around 75 minutes into a match).

Thing is, it just got boring after a while. Everton aren't very good. So I decided to start a new route playing Regular difficulty as an SS and it's been much more fun. You get a lot more leeway with your striking skills (even now as an AMF in my other game I still can't score from anything other than a corner or tap-in) and it's generally a lot more fun. I'm still only 17, yet top scorer in the league and both cups (having signed for Aston Villa off the bat) and having a shitloads of fun playing with a team that can actual pass and tend to make both through- and long-balls that you can latch onto without the defender getting there a mile before you.

I first played BAL in Winning Eleven, but just couldn't get to grips with the camera angle. Even with an analogue stick, the camera sometimes just goes mental and you end up running round in circles. At least with the normal camera mode (I use "wide") it's a lot easier to play the game, but there are still nagging moments such as your player running after balls (when you aren't even holding L1), dash refusing to work until you've been caught up by the last defender and selfish, idiotic players on your team.

All in all, it's what PES should have added a long time ago.

What i hate about BAL and PES series.

1. Start off with ridiculously low attribute.
2. Fitness condition and week foot accuracy are unchangeable(stay at 4).
3. CPU control teammate are just complete idiot.
4. If u still in a low rank team, passing the ball to teammate and let them try to score, dont even hope, its a joke. They dont know how and where to shoot.
5. Konami never improve the controlling in the game, player stop and cant move in a sudden, lack of flow in movement especially when u r defend.
6. In BAL, they often substituted u when u have 10-15mins(in-game)(i play 5 mins match) and they expect u to score or even win the game when u down 0-2. Otherwise, dont expect a good player rating.
7. Often put u in a wrong position, im playing CF but i end up taking a corner kick all da time.

This is what i found so far, but what piss me off the most is stupid teammate, they r fuckn hopeless. Im half way through my 2nd season with Liverpool(Transfer from WestHam with 1780P salary).

Last edited:
vosszaa u don't know to play PES...that's the conclusion...better go to FIFA

guys how do u setup your strength points ? i found out after 3 seasons that i get best form if i have 2 blocks for each one. Maybe i am wrong but i also saw that if i set just 1 block to stamina my stamina goes down. :D

vosszaa u don't know to play PES...that's the conclusion...better go to FIFA

guys how do u setup your strength points ? i found out after 3 seasons that i get best form if i have 2 blocks for each one. Maybe i am wrong but i also saw that if i set just 1 block to stamina my stamina goes down. :D

R u trying to say i dont know how to play PES? Actually i know, i just pointed out whats the bad point of the game. BTW, im still playing PES.

NOTE: Dont pretend to b just another stupid fanboy trying to defend ya love one game, k? Its sound stupid to me.

What i hate about BAL and PES series.
1. Start off with ridiculously low attribute.
2. Fitness condition and week foot accuracy are unchangeable(stay at 4).
3. CPU control teammate are just complete idiot.
4. If u still in a low rank team, passing the ball to teammate and let them try to score, dont even hope, its a joke. They dont know how and where to shoot.
5. Konami never improve the controlling in the game, player stop and cant move in a sudden, lack of flow in movement especially when u r defend.
6. In BAL, they often substituted u when u have 10-15mins(in-game)(i play 5 mins match) and they expect u to score or even win the game when u down 0-2. Otherwise, dont expect a good player rating.
7. Often put u in a wrong position, im playing CF but i end up taking a corner kick all da time.

This is what i found so far, but what piss me off the most is stupid teammate, they r fuckn hopeless. Im half way through my 2nd season with Liverpool(Transfer from WestHam with 1780P salary).
1. Well, what's the point of playing if you start with good stats and end up with all 99's by 25?
2. Agreed.
3. Yea, but once you transfer to bigger clubs they get "smarter". As times goes on you'll learn to just live with it.
4. Yea true. That's why I play CF :P
6. What do you mean by "expect"?
7. This one I definitely agree. I've found myself playing DMF a few games now..

my player is a cf but in everton i always got the CM spot.now at Roma i play as AMF :CW: well anyway i just go up there and put the goals no matter what position the comp sign me to! ;)

I started a new career. First team was Atletico Madrid. Managed to score 11 goals and 3 assists in my first season. We managed to reach the semi finals of the Champions Cup and the 6th place in the league. I was even a member of the 11 best players of league C.

I decided to stay at Atletico since they signed van Persie. Things were really going well with Forlan, Aguero and van Persie. In our second season we were 3rd of the league. I had 11 goals with one more match to play. Pato had 14 goals. I've never scored a hattrick so I never thought 14 goals would be achievable, but then the unthinkable happend. In my 36th match of the season i racked up 4 goals. Became the League C topscoerer and the League C MVP! I even got selected for the Netherlands to play in the world cup (In my 2nd season!). First match against Egypt. I got to play 10 minutes and the match ended in a draw, 0-0. In my 2nd match I scored a rebound in the 80th minute and it was the winning goal! In the 3th match of the group stage I scored as well, winning 3-0 against Mexico.

We lost the 1/8 final against Australia though and Spain became the World Champions. So now it's time for my 3rd season. Cause I played a lot more matches then just the regular leaugue matches (in the World Cup and the Champions Cup) my player has allready pretty good stats with Stamina at 80, shot accuracy and shot technique at 79 and shot power 78.

I'll post some screenshots later :)

Update on the 3rd season. Things became a lot harder! I didn't scored a goal in the first 10 matches and we got knocked out of the masters cup, finishing 4th in the Qual. group. I did got selected for the European and World squad though. Probably based on the great 2nd season.
I got another invitation for the Netherlands and try to qualify for Euro 2012. We had a group with Serbia, Hungary and Israel. The first 3 matches ended in a 0-0 draw. I gave an assist in the 4th match wining 1-0, scored in the 5th winning 2-0 and we won the last game 1-0, so we're qualified!

Things went better in the 2nd half of the league! I got an offer to play for Chelsea who are top of my league but i declined. In my league it's Atletico or nothing at all! In the cup we beated Werder Bremen and Osasuna, both on penalties! Next up is the final against Dinamo Kyev! In the league we are 1 point behind Chelsea after a 6 game winning streak with just 3 more games to go! In the first half of the season I scored 1 goal and 0 assists, but in the 2nd half I've scored 9 goals and gave 6 assists.

4 more matches to go (1 cup final and 3 thrilling league matches). I'll keep you posted if we can win the league!:P

Here are my prices so far!

Back
Top Bottom