hey guys
i've never suffer any crashes
although in syria we don't have original games
my pes 2009 is a copy and i pay 1 dollar to aquire the game
while yo have the original game and you got crashes
that's amazing
also my windows xp is a copy
i swear

i started a new carrer at Betis and i made it to the bench at week 3. in my second season at Betis , i scored 34 goals in the league ,10 goals in d1 cup and 7 goals in european master cup and i've been selected the most valueble player in the three competitions
i got transfered to FC BARCELONA

Is there anyway when some patch comes out we can update roster in game(while allready playing meaning having a savegame).I tried moving in edit some players and then loading my game and it hasnt changed. In last versions when i playd ml it would change in ml as well as in the all other modes.

After the first season, I got offers from teams from other leagues so you can change. Currently with Aton Villa but decided to stay. I got offers from Liverpool, Blackburn, PSG and Nancy. The Liverpool one was tempting but I could see myself trying to throw every game.

where are the moderators ????

Isn't any rules here....

And about become a legend mode, did you change the training schedule, i change it only 2 games ago, i see the stats evolving like i ask, but someone with more experience please?

Last edited:
Mates, please how can I change agility,aggression and mentality in my game? Is it possible? Coz 72 for agility is quite harsh,and I can't improve it anyhow! Is it any way how to deserve higher number?

Every recent edition of pes (perhaps it is the same from the very beginning of pes, but I wouldn't know) had three so-called "fixed" 0-99 attributes - agility, mentality and aggression. Those three would not develop in master league - you got stuck with what you got initially for each player.

It looks like pes 2009 continues to use the same philosophy, extending it also on BAL mode. Basically, you can't improve those three attributes.

But, it looks like newly created BAL players get different agility (and other attributes too, of course), depending on the preferred position - you could try new career with SMF or WF, I've seen a few near-90 agility in career-screenshots of such players. Like this one, for example (it's not my player ;) ):

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to "earn" the checkboxes when you look at your player?

Things like:
- Positioning
- Tactical Dribbling
- Playmaking
- Scoring
etc.

So far I have only "earned" playmaking, but I don't have a clue how. Or how I can "earn" others...
Please let me know, because the information about this is simply non-existent.

Nice to read about everyone's experiences! This is one hell of a brilliant mode! I had a Question though.. Is it only me or does the gameplay slow down in BAL mode! I am playing Regular difficulty and have noticed that it slows down when I am playing 1st team football.. But when I play reserve team football the gameplay gets back upto normal speed!

Other than that it is great! What camera does everyone use? I couldn't possibly use the Default rotating camera.. My directions were always getting messed up! So I am using the normal Broadcast camera.. Its easier to play..

As far as my game goes I started out as a SS at Roy Keane's Sunderland.. Was in the Reserves for say 7-9 weeks.. Kept getting put on the bench till the negotiation period was over then I was 1st choice and went on a run of 3 goals in as many games just before the season ended!

Wanted to transfer to Newcastle or Tottenham but it wasn't to be..(as Sunderland is ranked 79th) Instead I transferred to Bolton (who are ranked 23rd) after turning down offers from Italy (Catania), Middlesbrough, and a few other lower ranked teams... I only reason I chose Bolton was for their higher Ranking.. Hoping to transfer out in January as Bolton play only 1 up top and I am 4 weeks in and only just made it to the 1st team bench...

Does anyone know how to "earn" the checkboxes when you look at your player?

Things like:
- Positioning
- Tactical Dribbling
- Playmaking
- Scoring
etc.

So far I have only "earned" playmaking, but I don't have a clue how. Or how I can "earn" others...
Please let me know, because the information about this is simply non-existent.

I am guessing that depends on how your player plays.. I believe the game reads into what he does and marks that as a strong point...

Started at Hull. Took me seven games to get on the bench. Glad I missed the Chelsea game as we got tonked. Got a 15 min run out against Villa. Back on the bench for 2 games. Scored twice against Fulham in the 2nd leg of the cup. Man of the match performance. Fulham are trying to buy me but I'm waitng for my big money move to Liverpool. :-)

That will not happen.. It is written in the game tips that... If you want to transfer to a higher level club you must been in the same ranking area as the desired higher level club.. & I think Hull is one of the lowest rated clubs in the game!

Is it only me or does the gameplay slow down in BAL mode! I am playing Regular difficulty and have noticed that it slows down when I am playing 1st team football.. But when I play reserve team football the gameplay gets back upto normal speed!
It happens when you're on the bench and you set the game speed to 2x. When you're bought on the game goes to something like 0.7x instead of 1x. :P

Two ways around this, be in the starting 11 or set the game speed to 1x and just wait :))

just finished my 4th season.. with deportivo.. and thann CRASHHH!!! even after patch 1.1 u know how frustrating that is its like they ruined ur carreer KONAMI broke both my ankles with this crash its over

Just an update I transferred from Bolton to Newcastle.. Made it to the 1st team in 3 matches and now am a regular.. Still hoping to transfer to either Tottenham or some other big club that plays a 4-4-2 before I join Man Utd as I have much to learn and progress because I wouldn't last a minute there.. Rooney, Tevez, Berbatov & their new transfers are & will be way better than me!

It happens when you're on the bench and you set the game speed to 2x. When you're bought on the game goes to something like 0.7x instead of 1x. :P

Two ways around this, be in the starting 11 or set the game speed to 1x and just wait :))

Oh I see.. Nice thanks a bunch.. I now remove the 2x just before half time and when the ball goes out in the second half! (incase I will be subbed on) & that made the problem go away!

Last edited:
is it me, or are the teammates you play with absolute MORONS? and I find it that when I DONT request a pass i get more passes to me than when I do...anyone else find this?

hi mate
you must have a higher team work stat to receive every request of passes

big appology for my terrible english

I give passes all the time. They never give the ball to me, even when I'm all alone and requesting. The AI is mind-bogglingly stupid. Not to mention that it's so damn slow and there's almost no way to keep the ball or outrun an opponent.
I don't know how's the FIFA version but I'm seriously thinking of trying it out. This is just annoying.

I give passes all the time. They never give the ball to me, even when I'm all alone and requesting. The AI is mind-bogglingly stupid. Not to mention that it's so damn slow and there's almost no way to keep the ball or outrun an opponent.
I don't know how's the FIFA version but I'm seriously thinking of trying it out. This is just annoying.

Relax.. How many seasons in are you? What club are you playing for? At first even I found it difficult to go past players and played with absolute morons but then I transferred to better teams and progressed more and it has worked out very well.. I am playing with Newcastle now and its brilliant I get better passes the players make better runs so that I can pass it to them the overall play is a mile above what I had at previous clubs...

I am guessing that depends on how your player plays.. I believe the game reads into what he does and marks that as a strong point...

I seriously doubt it, I have scored from outside the box many MANY times now. Getting ratings of 7.10+ and was even selected in the international cup best 11 players.
I just want to get more of those "special stats" (the checkmark boxes).

Anyone have an idea?

I just got transfered to boca juniors from napoli and its a lot better now, i guess the game makes your first team really suck so if anyone is having to rip their hair out of their head, just wait for a good offer and switch teams, you will see how much better it gets

I just started new game. 2nd week, Attacking midfielder, Manchester City.
The most stupid thing in become a legend - when some team transfer you, you start again in Reserve team... thats stupid... Like if Chelsea FC buy C. Ronaldo and he start in reserve team and must fight for starting line-up :-D :-D stupid :-\

Err, no. That's wrong.
At the end of my second season i transferred to Deportivo la Coruna and i was on the bench for the 1st game against Barca. So your wrong, and why can't i have Premier League teams in BAL? And what is the scout section?

just finished my 4th season.. with deportivo.. and thann CRASHHH!!! even after patch 1.1 u know how frustrating that is its like they ruined ur carreer KONAMI broke both my ankles with this crash its over

I never patch PES. Always fucks my game up somehow.

It's because you watch at x2 speed. So when you come on it feels slower because it's back at 1.0
I just minimise my game until half time, then play it again, minimise and when i open it i might be being brought on as a substitue.

Last edited:
i have played with Midlesborough for 4 seasons and the team is ranked nr.1 now.
why is it that i only get offers from clubs ranked 25 and down,and not from the teams ranked the same as me?
my stats shoud be good enough with a rating on 7.75 and also top scorer for 2 seasons

It's because you watch at x2 speed. So when you come on it feels slower because it's back at 1.0
I just minimise my game until half time, then play it again, minimise and when i open it i might be being brought on as a substitue.
It's not me, it's the game. Seriously, you can feel and see that the game is going slower than normal because of the speed the players dribble and the time the ball takes to go up and down..

It's not me, it's the game. Seriously, you can feel and see that the game is going slower than normal because of the speed the players dribble and the time the ball takes to go up and down..

Your right and you can't even minimise the game and wait for half time. The game won't do a thing when you minimise. It will pause right away :ZZZ:

Just started by BAL, imported my own photo and made myself as a slightly shorter version of Peter Crouch.

Signed for Stoke. 4th week and i am in the A side, so if i play well i should make the bench next game.

Having some problems though, the cpu always cross to the near post, and it always gets intercepted, is there any way around that? I am unmarked at the pen spot/far post but they insist on crossing it to the near post DEFENDER who clears?

Every recent edition of pes (perhaps it is the same from the very beginning of pes, but I wouldn't know) had three so-called "fixed" 0-99 attributes - agility, mentality and aggression. Those three would not develop in master league - you got stuck with what you got initially for each player.

It looks like pes 2009 continues to use the same philosophy, extending it also on BAL mode. Basically, you can't improve those three attributes.

But, it looks like newly created BAL players get different agility (and other attributes too, of course), depending on the preferred position - you could try new career with SMF or WF, I've seen a few near-90 agility in career-screenshots of such players. Like this one, for example (it's not my player ;) ):

WTF? 186, 63kg ?? This player are too much thing!

Meh, I just skipped a bunch of games to get my skill level up.

I couldn't be bothered being so shit.

4 season's later, I'm still shit.

I'm at Hull on top player, 12 games into the season. I haven't really made my mark yet though :/

In the reserves for 7 games before I made the bench and eventually my debut in the 8th. Unused sub in the next game, came off the bench in the two after that.

I made myself a CMF, but I think I lack the positional sense and discipline needed to play there. Cos I keep bombing forward looking for my first goal :D. Closest I've come so far is a one-on-one with Scott Carson. He won <____<

Back
Top Bottom