Batman : Arkham Series

Re: Batman : Arkham Asylum [Rocksteady Studios, Eidos]

I can't see much difference myself.

I think the main difference is the 360 textures up close are fuzzy but ps3's are clear like the plants ones. And in some pics the ps3 has a darker colour tone and the 360 is washed out/lighter (which is strange as the ps3 is usually washed out)

ps3
2uemzki.jpg

35lu34m.jpg

But then in other pics the 360 looks slightly darker and the ps3 is light/ washed so I'd guess that they're identical and the differences are the user standing in difference spots.

I remember having to endure graphics on the Sinclair Spectrum back in the late 80's... Two colours on the majority of games, extremely long loading times from a cassette.

We now live in a generation where people are critical enough to point out slight variances in the slightest minutest of detail.

Moan over! :RANT:

Game looks great on both formats and demo plays like a dream on PS3.

So according to the first review you can run through the story in 12 hours.

GamesMasterVerdict.jpg

Maybe if I can get it for £30 or less I'll pre-order.......

I'll probably part exchange an old game or two out my collection.

This is a must buy game. Definitely a very good one.

This games awesome. Certainly will sort out September until Fifa and Modern Warfare

damn! why the demo is so short?!?! :P

Fucking Great game so far

Enjoyed the demo, reminded me of Splinter Cell. I think the game would be brilliant if it had a lot of elements like the hiding in the dark and general stealth feel.

It got 9/10 in the latest Official PS3 magazine, so sounds promising.
The only gripe they really had was for the 'stealthily-clearing-a-room' bits, where the room just so happened to have 6 gargoyles for you to zip around. However, because it's such fun to play they didn't care :)

Seeing how this thread is buzzing with positivity and not one negative post, I'm guessing this game will be a nominee for game of the year.

Seeing how this thread is buzzing with positivity and not one negative post, I'm guessing this game will be a nominee for game of the year.
I'll be quiet then... :CONF:

US gamers who purchase the PS3 version of Batman: Arkham Asylum will also get access to a special Batcave space in PlayStation Home.

According to the US PlayStation Blog, the "Batcave Outpost personal space" will be based on Bruce Wayne's "secondary lair" under Arkham Asylum.

A screenshot posted on the blog depicts an Avatar character standing in the cave next to the Batmobile, which is surrounded by various cases containing the Dark Knight's kit.

The bonus area will be made available in the US when the game is released on August 25, but it has not been confirmed as yet whether this will also be offered in the UK.

Link

it´s one of those games that´s more like an artwork than a simple game, one of those games that we became sad when it ends (like all the gods of war, fallout3, shadow of the colosus), one of those games that we must play in small doses so it less longer, like a good book, is not only to be played is almost to be savored...

recommended to be played on HARD to be a real challange, specially in the fights for not having the caunter-alert and being knocked out by only 4 or 5 punches and killed by one or tow bullets.

Well this game surprised me alot

Didn't think i would like it at all but someone said try it and it is a very good and well put together game

Nice to have a new game to play because there aint been many good games out lately

You're refering to the demo, ins't it? The game launches next week?

Wasnt impressed with the game. To be honest I dont really understand what you all see on it. Oh well. Different strokes for different folks! Enjoy it! :)

Back
Top Bottom