Batman : Arkham Series

Hi guys.. i'm looking for alternative costume DLC.. i want to trade my codes...

I have 2 Gotham impostors beta (xbox 360 EU)
I have 1 online pass and karkand for battlefield 3 (Xbox 360 Eu)
I have Zombie Map Pack for COD Black Ops (Xbox 360 EU)
I have 2 Batman Beyond codes (xbox 360 EU)
I have 1 Catwoman (xbox 360 EU)
I have a lot of Robin Pack (xbox 360 EU) (PS3 EU)
I have COD MW 3 2xp pack (xbox 360 EU) (PS3 EU)
I have Child of Eden complete Game DLC (xbox 360 EU)
I have NBA 2k12 2 legend squads code (xbox 360 EU) (PS3 EU)

I'm searching for xbox 360 EU

Batman 1970
PLS... I WANT THIS SKIN....
Batman sinestro
Batman animated
Batman year one
Batman earth one

PLS HELP ME...

hoping someone can help.

I've completed teh game and at the end Catwoman and Batman talk on a roof, it gave me the option to play as Catwoman (press square) next to teh cats on the roof.

However I decided to continue as batman with some of the side missions, but I'm wodnering if I can go back to catwoman? I went back to the rooftop and there are no cats.

Anyone know if it can be done?

FD

hoping someone can help.

I've completed teh game and at the end Catwoman and Batman talk on a roof, it gave me the option to play as Catwoman (press square) next to teh cats on the roof.

However I decided to continue as batman with some of the side missions, but I'm wodnering if I can go back to catwoman? I went back to the rooftop and there are no cats.

Anyone know if it can be done?

FD
Yeah it can. If you look on the map, there'll be a pink cat head somewhere, signalling where you can switch back over.

Thanks mate, actually I came across another couple of cats on the roof, but when I tried to switch, it said it was a DLC pay, so I didn't bother in the end.

FD

Ah, I didn't realise that this was the first time you'd have played as Catwoman, meaning you didn't have the online pass. It was cheeky of them to leave the playable Catwoman hidden behind a pass, but that's even worse if they build you up to play as her in-game and then prompt a payment.

Luckily for me I had pre-ordered the game months before that scheme was announced.

My wife gave me the last one as a present. After putting a lot of hours, i can say it's even better than the first! Truly a goty contender with lots of quality and attention to detail. Thumbs up for this batman series, the games are amazingly good.

I'm late to the party... but anyway, managed to get this for £16 and think it's amazing. Graphically, narratively and in terms of gameplay. I really wish there was more catwoman, as her fighting is so badass and incredibly fast.

I think I'm about 1/3 through. Just wondering, is there any way to play as Robin?

I'm late to the party... but anyway, managed to get this for £16 and think it's amazing. Graphically, narratively and in terms of gameplay. I really wish there was more catwoman, as her fighting is so badass and incredibly fast.

I think I'm about 1/3 through. Just wondering, is there any way to play as Robin?

Not in the main story, only in challenge mode

Looking forward to this even though it isn't Rocksteady. There working on the trilogy game for Arkham which should be amazing.

I like the idea of a young, raw Batman. Hopefully its a good stopgap for the 3rd.

Also Deathstroke is playable :...

Back
Top Bottom