Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Ferraritim said:
PSV interested in Giovanni van Bronckhorst. But I don't believe he will go ;)

well he aint gonna stay cos he's played about 10 games since he joined.

Yeah Gio should have really played alot last year, but he was always getting injured. Hopefully next season we will get the best out of him, because they guy's got the ability. I hope Wenger plays him in the center of midfield and not left-back.

Zico said:
Yeah Gio should have really played alot last year, but he was always getting injured. Hopefully next season we will get the best out of him, because they guy's got the ability. I hope Wenger plays him in the center of midfield and not left-back.

I think he's better in midfield, better than Silva anyway...

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

I think he's better in midfield, better than Silva anyway...

Tottaly agree with you on that one Vann!

Zico said:
Tottaly agree with you on that one Vann You Are The Man!

Whoa there Zico mate :shock:

According to the Guardian web page Arse Whinger has issued Viera a week to sign his contract or he will give the green light for him to be sold.

Its unusual for managers to come out like this if they are so confident he will sign.

But sayin that Whinger was confident that Arsenal would go the whole season undefeated, win The Treble and cure cancer.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:
Tottaly agree with you on that one Vann You Are The Man!

Whoa there Zico mate :shock:

According to the Guardian web page Arse Whinger has issued Viera a week to sign his contract or he will give the green light for him to be sold.

Its unusual for managers to come out like this if they are so confident he will sign.

But sayin that Whinger was confident that Arsenal would go the whole season undefeated, win The Treble and cure cancer.

This will be a very sad day if Vieira has to leave the club. :( but im optimistic he will sign the contract very soon, fingers crossed!

Patreek az already agreed to join AC Milan non. Ee ates zee friggin weather ere. I ate it too damn it! I ave one more seazon at zis sh*thole, zen I am off to Real Madrid non.

Thierry,

You look like you've just went down on a guy there and you've got your protection visors on!! :shock:

FD

Zico said:
This will be a very sad day if Vieira has to leave the club. :( but im optimistic he will sign the contract very soon, fingers crossed!

If/when he does go then arsenal will be f*cked, you just cant replace someone like him, I know during Wengers time at arsenal theyve spent more time in 2nd place than 1stbut that was still an achievment for the gooners.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

If/when he does go then arsenal will be f*cked, you just cant replace someone like him, I know during Wengers time at arsenal theyve spent more time in 2nd place than 1stbut that was still an achievment for the gooners.

Well if he leaves, we will just need to get on with it. You never know the Gilberto and GVB midfield partnership might do the business. :mrgreen:

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:
Well if he leaves, we will just need to get on with it. You never know the Gilberto and GVB midfield partnership might do the business. :mrgreen:

dude whateva your smoking send my way :mrgreen:

It's not what im smoking, it's what im sniffing!!! :mrgreen:

Zico said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

dude whateva your smoking send my way :mrgreen:

It's not what im smoking, it's what im sniffing!!! :mrgreen:

Oh yeah you said you went to Argintina lol!!

even better :mrgreen:

fd1972uk said:
Thierry,

You look like you've just went down on a guy there and you've got your protection visors on!! :shock:

FD

Wat zee 'ell are you talkin about non? Zay are Gucci sunglasses, zee most expensive az well! Sylvain az some Prada ones which Pascal Cygan buy him.

My name is Thierry Henry said:
Wat zee 'ell are you talkin about non? Zay are Gucci sunglasses, zee most expensive az well! Sylvain az some Prada ones which Pascal Cygan buy him.

hey hutch,two words,seek help.......

Misfit said:
My name is Thierry Henry said:

hey hutch,two words,seek help.......

What are you talking about Misfit? :D

Keep this arguing out of here boys!

Thanks for your time......

Qatar's Al-Ittihad claim Arsenal striker Nwankwo Kanu is close to signing with them.Al-Ittihad GM Abdulaziz Bin Jassem Al Thani said today: "The official contract is to be signed in London within the upcoming few hours."
Kanu is in the final year of his contract at Highbury and recently turned down a loan move to Celta Vigo.

Ferraritim said:
Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Ferraritim said:
PSV interested in Giovanni van Bronckhorst. But I don't believe he will go ;)

well he aint gonna stay cos he's played about 10 games since he joined.

He will smell his chance if Vieira goes.

he's also been injured for a considerable time since he went there, which would explain his lack of games.

Gunners drew 1-1 wid Celtic and Lehmann drops a clanger, ha ha :D

Misfit said:
Qatar's Al-Ittihad claim Arsenal striker Nwankwo Kanu is close to signing with them.Al-Ittihad GM Abdulaziz Bin Jassem Al Thani said today: "The official contract is to be signed in London within the upcoming few hours."
Kanu is in the final year of his contract at Highbury and recently turned down a loan move to Celta Vigo.

Good news :D :D

loz said:

Listen every goalie makes one or two mistakes now and again, im sure he'll do well for us this season.

Zico said:
loz said:

Listen every goalie makes one or two mistakes now and again, im sure he'll do well for us this season.

u drew with celtic, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

lmao @ loz, what was the score last time we played Tottenham?

Remember, even though Arsenal were playing a Celtic team missing Larsson, Hartson, Sutton, Thompson, with Agathe, Lennon and Lambert only playing half or less of the match, they had no Henry, Pires or Wiltord today either...

ClassicD said:
lmao @ loz, what was the score last time we played Tottenham?

Remember, even though Arsenal were playing a Celtic team missing Larsson, Hartson, Sutton, Thompson, with Agathe, Lennon and Lambert only playing half or less of the match, they had no Henry, Pires or Wiltord today either...

dunno what was the score? i deny all knowledge of spurs goin to play in scotland due to the lack of quality opposition ;)

come on lads that was a whole year ago, get with it. We didnt have our new 5 men upfront tactics, that shall see us dominate the premiership from now on, back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom