Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProEvo said:
Misfit said:
it was due to the fact that he was insulted by arsehole wenger's offered contract.

It wasn't Wenger who offered the lowered rate..........it was the board tryin' to cut costs!!!!!! :twisted: :x ;)

wenger ........board,still the same bunch of assholes

Apparently Bergkamp was very close to signing for Bolton. :shock:

I also seen some where that Wenger will be givin some of our young players a chance this season.

I wouldn't be at all suprised if Bergkamp left for a slightly lesser team than Arsenal, he is still class but he just doesn't seem right for us anymore, I could see him having 2 or 3 great years with a smaller club in the Premiership.

gunnerglory said:
I wouldn't be at all suprised if Bergkamp left for a slightly lesser team than Arsenal, he is still class but he just doesn't seem right for us anymore, I could see him having 2 or 3 great years with a smaller club in the Premiership.

Yeah i agree wth GG, Bergkamp just doesn't seem as good as he was a couple of seasons ago, so maybe we should just let him leave. I think we should play Van Bronkhorst just behind the strikers, i know it seems a little strange, but Van Bronkhorst is a great passer and also has a fantastic shot on him.

Zico said:
gunnerglory said:

Yeah i agree wth GG, Bergkamp just doesn't seem as good as he was a couple of seasons ago, so maybe we should just let him leave. I think we should play Van Bronkhorst just behind the strikers, i know it seems a little strange, but Van Bronkhorst is a great passer and also has a fantastic shot on him.

He needs a bit of consistency though on the "not getting any injuries" front. Every time he steps out on the pitch he seems to break his fu*kin ankles or snap his neck or something. I wish he could get a good run going because when he settles in he is great. Where does Gilberto go if VanB is in his place? Gilberto has a season under his belt now and I think he is gonna be a lot better this season.

gunnerglory said:
Zico said:
gunnerglory said:

He needs a bit of consistency though on the "not getting any injuries" front. Every time he steps out on the pitch he seems to break his fu*kin ankles or snap his neck or something. I wish he could get a good run going because when he settles in he is great. Where does Gilberto go if VanB is in his place? Gilberto has a season under his belt now and I think he is gonna be a lot better this season.

Yeah i know what you mean about him being permanently injured. Well i would actually play Van Bronkhorst with Vieira instead of Gilberto and Vieira.

dont ya mean gilberto and GVB, now the frenchman is leavin ;)

loz said:
dont ya mean gilberto and GVB, now the frenchman is leavin ;)

Na, i think thats what you want to happen, but you know he's staying. :D

Noted Fear said:
Bergy just signed a new contract. The legend lives on :D

-NF

Well thats good we've sorted that out, now we need Vieira to sign his deal.

Zico said:
Noted Fear said:
, now we need Vieira to sign his deal.
And he will, I still can't believe that Chelsea had the feckin cheek to honestly think that with a click of their russian fingers they could have a central midfield pairing of Gerrard/Vieira!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheeky c*nts :x ;)

ZZZZ VAPOUR said:
Zico said:
Noted Fear said:
, now we need Vieira to sign his deal.
And he will, I still can't believe that Chelsea had the feckin cheek to honestly think that with a click of their russian fingers they could have a central midfield pairing of Gerrard/Vieira!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheeky c*nts :x ;)

Hehe.............yeah how dare they try and take Henry, Campbell and Vieira away from us.

Henry, Campbell and Vieira don't drink Vodka you know! :mrgreen: ;)

In my last post I indicated that Gilberto DaSilva wore a belt and had a season underneath it, I would now wish to correct this by saying that he did not at any time wear a belt nor does he have anything under it, my apologies to anybody who may have been offeded by this remark.

Arsenal have rejected a £20 million offer from Manchester United for midfielder Patrick Vieira.The Sun says United made the cash bid and also offered goalkeeper Fabien Barthez in exchange for Vieira.
But Arsenal rejected the bid immediately, with Gunners boss Arsene Wenger insisting none of his stars are for sale.

Listen Vieira just simply wont go to Man Utd, i don't know why the papers keep linking him with such a crap team.

ProEvo said:
When are the Gunners actually gonna buy someone..............?!?!?! :(

its gunner have to be soon, man i love that joke ;) . . . . . . . but seriously, Wenger are arsenal gunner buy some1?

hahahaa i think that viera will leave arsenal on a Bosman next year ..

and go to none other than real madrid ...

or maybe liverpool :roll:

Well im not really that worried if we don't sign anyone this season, as long as we give some of the youth players a chance. This Swiss guy we signed last year Philippe Senderos is suppose to be better than Henchoz from Liverpool.

Yeah, I hope Wenger gives jermaine Pennent a Good run in the team this year

cant c it happenin, tbh, maybe if they get some REAL bad injuties, but i reckon wenger's gona stick with tried and tested and hope they dont lose their bottle this year!!

Noted Fear said:
Zico said:
and Volz!!

:mrgreen: Didn't he get relegated to the reserves and then left to go to some 2nd Bundesliga team?

-NF

one again zico's football knowledge has been shown to be . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . .non existant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom