Arsenal thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
loz said:
Zico said:
loz said:
Gunners drew 1-1 wid Celtic and Lehmann drops a clanger, ha ha :D

Listen every goalie makes one or two mistakes now and again, im sure he'll do well for us this season.

u drew with celtic, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Getting a draw against the UEFA Cup finalists is a good result i think.

I suppotrt Man Utd and i am devastated to see all the quality that u have brought in this season...

i mean theres that 33 year old keeper and ..............

oh i must have forgot the rest.. ;)

The Game

Zico said:
loz said:
Zico said:
loz said:
Gunners drew 1-1 wid Celtic and Lehmann drops a clanger, ha ha :D

Listen every goalie makes one or two mistakes now and again, im sure he'll do well for us this season.

u drew with celtic, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Getting a draw against the UEFA Cup finalists is a good result i think.

Not as good as a 4-0 thrashing though eh Zico? :D

HOWS YOUR GROUND GOIN!!!!!! 8)
Nice to see that SPURS have bought more players than the GOONERS this summer!!!!

liam_oasis_2k2 said:
HOWS YOUR GROUND GOIN!!!!!! 8)
Nice to see that SPURS have bought more players than the GOONERS this summer!!!!

Damn straight Mr Gallagher sir.

Misfit said:
hey loz,how many strikers do spurs need?kanoute now goin for rivaldo??

er, this should really be in the spurs thread, but i'll answer ya q!! i doubt we wil get riv or are really goin for him, his wages would be well outta our reach.

i'd say four is a good figure, altho i'm sure kanoute may well play behind the front two.

Scumspur fans should shut it.yeah weve only signed one player this season but while your sorry lot are drifting around mid table were still gonna be fighting it out for the title and playing in the champions league

Please keep all the talk of crappy Spurs outa here!!! :twisted:

Thanks for your attention!!!

GoonerMagik said:
Scumspur fans should shut it.yeah weve only signed one player this season but while your sorry lot are drifting around mid table were still gonna be fighting it out for the title and playing in the champions league

My point exactly mate.

Spurs will never reach the same level as us.

Zico said:
Please keep all the talk of crappy Spurs outa here!!! :twisted:

Thanks for your attention!!!

i can help with the spurs talk, but not the crappy bit i'm afraid ;)

Zico said:

Haha what level is that...

no money...
sh*te stadium...
begging clubs for a groundshare...
best players dont wanna sign new contracts...
best players dont wanna join..
win the odd trophy every few years...
bottle it when it gets tough....
big mouth for a manager...
a joke in europe.....

I bet spurs fans are pissing themselves at the arsewipes dillusions of how big they are....

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

Haha what level is that...

no money...
sh*te stadium...
begging clubs for a groundshare...
best players dont wanna sign new contracts...
best players dont wanna join..
win the odd trophy every few years...
bottle it when it gets tough....
big mouth for a manager...
a joke in europe.....

I bet spurs fans are pissing themselves at the arsewipes dillusions of how big they are....

I see the old Vann has returned! ;)

Spurs - PSV Eindhoven 0-2 :D :D :D

For 22.000 supporters at white heart lane the spurs didn't stand a chance and were lucky to get away with 0-2.

Now stay away! ;)

for anyone whos only been supporting arsneal for the last few years id like to point out uv only been considered a bigger club since wenger has been there, before that wev been pretty much considered even. :mrgreen: . Fortunatly for us, arsenal will go back to their proper place when he leaves but i just wonder how many of their new found fans will be around then.

van i reccomend u actually put some fact into your criticisms if u want people to take em seriously.

too expensive!

I believe the reason why wenger not buying any english player is because they are too damn expensive.... :l

faiers said:
for anyone whos only been supporting arsneal for the last few years id like to point out uv only been considered a bigger club since wenger has been there, before that wev been pretty much considered even. :mrgreen: . Fortunatly for us, arsenal will go back to their proper place when he leaves but i just wonder how many of their new found fans will be around then.

van i reccomend u actually put some fact into your criticisms if u want people to take em seriously.

what you waffling about??

What do you consider makes a club bigger than another??

Have arsenal won more League/Prem titles than spurs, have they played in europe more than spurs are they more ambitous than spurs, do they have/attract better players??

I dont know the answer to these questions but from the outside looking in it appears that arsenal are bigger than spurs but like I said I dont know..

and dont start all that before The Prem sh*te, you start sounding like liverpool supporters, get in the now mate, living in the past aint healthy its a new century FFS, fair enough if ya in 30's or 40's and you was there but if not wake up and smell the coffee :)

Don't listen to faiers's posts mate as he's in a "Time Warp"!!!! :mrgreen:

i aint being funny van but as u dont know the answers to those questions why r u going on about them ?

if u thread was to prove how unfounded ur opinions are, then well uv succeded. ;)

the last ten years have been a disaster and most spurs fan will admit that. If you only wish to use the last few years as referance then knock ur selves out, to be honest i wouldnt expect anything more from 'die hard' :roll: man and arsenal fans. :mrgreen:

to ur question about what makes one club bigger than another there is no full proof definition but when it comes to history and (loyal) fan base theres only two clubs bigger than spurs when it comes to that. Ill happily admit spurs have been shite recently and what wenger has done at arsenal is amazing but some people think it has always been like this and will carry on like this. It wont. Why talk about the now when wev come to terms with our (short term ;) ) mediocrity, at the end of the day though how many clubs can say that the worst 10 years in their history always saw the finish in or around the top ten whilst winning a trophy and seeing a few world class players and a fair few fa cup semi finals.

if u wish to say spurs r shite now and have been in recent years go ahead i aint gonna stop ya but if u wish to say its always been like this and always will be then thats another thing altogether.

Im sorry mate but Arsenal are getting bigger, especially with our new stadium on the way. The best Tottenham will finish in the next ten years is about 5th. :mrgreen:

i agree if arsenal can finish their stadium and hold onto wenger plus the key players without getting into too much debt (ie to a point were it affects first team matters) we aint gonna catch em up for donkeys years. Imo though i think wenger will be long gone before the stadium is sorted out and how r arsenal gonna cope with a 400 mill debt hanging over there head ?. In all honesty with that much debt ur not gonna be able to have a galaxy of world class stars and its debatable as to wether u gonna get 60,000 a week turning up without the likes of henry and vieira.

With spurs are current situation is down to p*ss poor managment both on and off the field and is luckily nothing to do with a lack of resources, which gives me some hope. Were tring to bump up the lane to 50,000 a week and trying to build a brand spanking new academy, if those two things get sorted out i feel that will help us to try and catch up the top 5 in many respects.

Its obvious who the top 5 are at the minute but in terms of resources i feel spurs are the only club who could realistically break into that in the next few years and sustain themselves there. Its a huggge if but if levy proves himself to be a decent chairmen and hoddle or maybe someone else can prove to be a top class manager, then i dont think you can rule out the chance that spurs could be playing champions league football in a few years.

faiers said:
i agree if arsenal can finish their stadium and hold onto wenger plus the key players without getting into too much debt (ie to a point were it affects first team matters) we aint gonna catch em up for donkeys years. Imo though i think wenger will be long gone before the stadium is sorted out and how r arsenal gonna cope with a 400 mill debt hanging over there head ?. In all honesty with that much debt ur not gonna be able to have a galaxy of world class stars and its debatable as to wether u gonna get 60,000 a week turning up without the likes of henry and vieira.

With spurs are current situation is down to p*ss poor managment both on and off the field and is luckily nothing to do with a lack of resources, which gives me some hope. Were tring to bump up the lane to 50,000 a week and trying to build a brand spanking new academy, if those two things get sorted out i feel that will help us to try and catch up the top 5 in many respects.

Its obvious who the top 5 are at the minute but in terms of resources i feel spurs are the only club who could realistically break into that in the next few years and sustain themselves there. Its a huggge if but if levy proves himself to be a decent chairmen and hoddle or maybe someone else can prove to be a top class manager, then i dont think you can rule out the chance that spurs could be playing champions league football in a few years.

its funny but man city fans say exactly the same thing :roll: :roll: :roll:

and arsenal fans have the same whinging attitude as man u fans when things dont go there way but it doesnt mean there half as good as em. :)

man u have gone onto establish themselves as one of the best teams in the world where as city have dropped down to div 2 in recent years. Arsenal havnt dont anything in europe yet and spurs are still a top 10 team so the differences between the two sets of clubs are incomparible imo. Financially and fan wise man u and city have been a world apart in the last 8-10 years but spurs arnt actually havnt been that far off arsenal in that respect. If u take into account the profit wenger got on anelka and overmars and i think it turns out wev spent more which is slightly shocking. :shock:

Pires in Terminator talk shocker:

The 30-year-old said: "I am in a waiting position. The last details are the number of years of the new contract. I wish a three-year contract prolongation while the club just offers me two years. Anyway, I will not put up any resistance. If I have to sign for two years, I will comply."

not really, he's jus talkin bout signing a new deal.

is Mexes coming or what????????

Depth of our squad seems to poor comapred to other clubs now, Im not saying we are rubbish, HELL NO! our first team play some great football but we need cover for injuries and sometimes some players need a rest.

I heard a rumour out that Eto might be Arsenals target !!!

Another note we need better players in our sqaud so when I play my mates at We7 I have more players too choose from!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom