AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Woo Milan up a goal over Roma!!!

We arent under debt, we have it covered by payments every year. How can we be in debt if our president is prime minister of italy?

0 - 0 at half time between Milan and Brescia. I think we can take them in the second half. We're keeping the ball well as you'd expect of Milan but the final ball isn't falling right for Shevchenko. Rui Costa and Kaka are moving the ball well in there but the ball over the top for Sheva isn't the right one. I think a goal from the midfield is more likely.

Brescia have been quiet and limited to chances. I think we'll keep them that way.

1-0 Full time - Pancaro

Solid performance by Pancaro, Nesta and Kaka.
We managed to win while playing shit, proves how strong we are in general. THat idiot Dainelli got the red for punching Tomasson.

thanks for that, you were right kaka's chip was really nice but shame it hit the post !!

hei hei hei ever heard rumour vieri joining AC Milan????
i sure hope it's coming true!! i don't want him to join Madrid or MU or whatever club except AC Milan

mR_Lukawa said:
hei hei hei ever heard rumour vieri joining AC Milan????i sure hope it's coming true!! i don't want him to join Madrid or MU or whatever club except AC Milan

Yes i've heard your rumour in the Janaury transfers thread: Stated by you.

mR_Lukawa said:
i sure hope it's coming true!! i don't want him to join Madrid or MU or whatever club except AC Milan

According to my uncle, who works with the Police in Milan, Vieri is not injured. APparently hes a huge coccaine addict and is having a blood clean up and recovery. I can believe that.

Milanista said:
mR_Lukawa said:

According to my uncle, who works with the Police in Milan, Vieri is not injured. APparently hes a huge coccaine addict and is having a blood clean up and recovery. I can believe that.

Well I don't believe that.

Milanista said:
I hope that fatty doesnt Join Milan. Hes a total ass to his fans and is a bitch when he doesnt get what he wants.

Since when is Vieri fat? He might be a bit of an ass to his fans, but he's just silent/"stupid" guy, hence the bobo.

oh well. i know sometimes he might be bitchin too much, but at least when he's not, he's a wonderful goal scorer. maybe the italy striking force (vieri pippo) can be reunited at AC Milan?? who knows..

Milanista said:
mR_Lukawa said:

wow..he smokes some crack huh?? geeezz..how come the federation don't know anything about that? oh well..moratti can do anything with his money..sure he can cover vieri's ass too.

Milanista said:
I hope that fatty doesnt Join Milan. Hes a total ass to his fans and is a bitch when he doesnt get what he wants.

You stupid prick, he is not fat by a long shot, Vieri is one of my favourite strikers of all time, look at Inzaghi, he could do with a good meal the anorexic slut and the cocaine thing is silly, perhaps your uncles on coke ;)

If you are going to call me a prick, think about it first. I called vieri the fatty, i didnt insult you at all. Inzaghi is a skinny player but he doesnt whine or treat the fans that support him like nothing.

gookalamera said:
Milanista said:

You stupid prick, he is not fat by a long shot, Vieri is one of my favourite strikers of all time, look at Inzaghi, he could do with a good meal the anorexic slut and the cocaine thing is silly, perhaps your uncles on coke ;)
lmfao, jeez gook, this kind of senseless banter is useless, milan is entitled to whatever he wants to say, PLUS, youre not proving anything by calling pippo an "anorexic slut" in which neither is true :roll:

-azn

And because its one of his favorite players doesnt mean he has to attack other people's opinions :roll:

By the way gookalrama go to Milano, go to Centro and ask at the Inter Point why Vieri was in Switzerland for a week during the summer.

Milanista said:
And because its one of his favorite players doesnt mean he has to attack other people's opinions :roll:
(precisely what i meant mate ;))

Milanista said:
By the way gookalrama go to Milano, go to Centro and ask at the Inter Point why Vieri was in Switzerland for a week.
^^^lmao :D:mrgreen:

-azn

Milanista said:
If you are going to call me a prick, think about it first. I called vieri the fatty, i didnt insult you at all. Inzaghi is a skinny player but he doesnt whine or treat the fans that support him like nothing.

But Pippo always celebrates his goals as if he just scored the greatest goal ever made, when he actually just made a tap in with his dick.

Don't get me wrong i think Inzaghi is a great player.

I agree he does act like he scored the best goal in the world, but dont you celebrate when your team scores a goal?? I guess hes just over excited... by the way watch gattuso when a Milan player scores.... he acts as if he scored. :D

Milanista said:
I agree he does act like he scored the best goal in the world, but dont you celebrate when your team scores a goal?? I guess hes just over excited... by the way watch gattuso when a Milan player scores.... he acts as if he scored. :D

Haha, really? I'll watch out for him, when Milan score :).

A TV station showed Inzaghi celebrating in super slow-motion, he just runs to the side shouting 'GOL!!!' repeatedly, that's why his mouth always seems open :mrgreen:.

I think that seems to be the popular noise that people often talk about in other countries (besides the UK), the fans all shout 'GOL!!!' when they score, which gives it that different sound. Up here we just shout 'YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!' ;).

Back
Top Bottom