AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Don Domenico said:
But Pippo always celebrates his goals as if he just scored the greatest goal ever made, when he actually just made a tap in with his dick.

Don't get me wrong i think Inzaghi is a great player.

yes, he's a gr8 player as he live only to score goals! just bought an authentic milan shirt with his name on it :) oh how i love it when he become the top scorer in EURO 2004 and Italy is the champ

Milanista said:
Milan up 2-0 in Olimpico over Roma for 2nd Leg of Coppa Italia.
Goals from Tomasson and Nesta!!!! 4-1 Aggregate for now.
oooh my, how things have changed, soo i guess roma will have their work cut out for them eh... really when two big clubs clash, their position in the league makes no difference

-azn

Milanista said:
Full time 2-1 for milan. We beat roma 3 of 3 times this season.

Next round
Juve- Inter
Milan-Lazio
hmm milan lazio, another trip to the olimpico would be a gift to milan fans... milan lazio, any bets??

-azn

Milanista said:
If you are going to call me a prick, think about it first. I called vieri the fatty, i didnt insult you at all. Inzaghi is a skinny player but he doesnt whine or treat the fans that support him like nothing.

I will say what I want you muppet :mrgreen: Inzaghi does whine every time he's 5 miles offside, Vieri was upset b/c one side of the Interisti fans were booing him so he was not celebrating the goals he had scored hence being slightly narked.

dont buy it ;) cmon milan surely you have a comeback for that :mrgreen: (only reason why i pop by this thread ;))

-azn

How do you feel about 3 losses in a month to European Champions? :D

Ps- Dont bullshit me about not playing first team, milan didnt either and still won. You had Carew and Mancini playing while we had Brocchi and Tomi.

Milanista said:

Ps- Dont bullshit me about not playing first team, milan didnt either and still won. You had Carew and Mancini playing while we had Brocchi and Tomi.
thats what im talking about, cmon more action! i demand more!! :mrgreen: :D

-azn

ps im guessing gooks a fan of the catalan club

footieBalla said:
Milanista said:

thats what im talking about, cmon more action! i demand more!! :mrgreen: :D

-azn

ps im guessing gooks a fan of the catalan club

Uhm.. under his name it says AS ROMA..

Fuck Milano, you can wish Totti joins Milan but he will never pledge allegiance with you faggs, look out for us we are top and looking to go the whole way. :D

gookalamera said:
Fuck Milano, you can wish Totti joins Milan but he will never pledge allegiance with you faggs, look out for us we are top and looking to go the whole way. :D

With a game in hand and some debt.... oh and whats that cup called? i think UEFA cup....wow

Milanista said:
gookalamera said:

With a game in hand and some debt.... oh and whats that cup called? i think UEFA cup....wow

Yes but they're only in the Uefa cup because they fucked up last year. This year Roma's a great team.

Don Domenico said:
Milanista said:
gookalamera said:

Yes but they're only in the Uefa cup because they fucked up last year. This year Roma's a great team.
gook, i dont know but did you not sense the sarcasm in milans post about totti moving out of roma? this time ive got to disagree with milan, i DO feel roma have what it takes to take it to the next level

-azn

Im gunna make one concluding statement then you can fuck off back to your hole googleraman.

Roma wont stay top all year.

Roma Roma Vaffanculo
e
Totti sei un figlio di puttana

gookalamera said:

Meh without Totti Roma would be nothing.

OK Thats enough cazzo di Roma talk in here. Anyway, i dont see why we cant beat Lazio, but theyre one of those teams who wins at the un necessary time, but are strong on their day and we have the strenght to beat them.

00[1].jpg

Vafanculo Milano you fuck, hey your one ugly bastard and wanted everyone to see your pic prick, what a sad fucker & noted fear, what the hell do you know about Roma & Totti you shithead. :roll:

EDIT: Thin ice mate. This is a forum not a flaming room. And any more of this and your in serious shit. Pack it in now. Do i make myself clear?

Back on topic people

Your local football Moderator, BORO

Milanista said:
Oh sorry didnt see 'FInals' in your thread :oops:

Ya i think its Milan- Juve... but i'd love to see a derby final.

Don't worry about it.

Gooklerama Roma and Totti are great, but you won't convince someone if you only use terms as ugly bastard/shithead.

gookalamera said:
00[1].jpg

Vafanculo Milano you fuck, hey your one ugly bastard and wanted everyone to see your pic prick, what a sad fucker & noted fear, what the hell do you know about Roma & Totti you shithead. :roll:

First of all Bobogol its 'Vaffanculo'... go back to your Juve thread.
If you want to insult me in Italian, do it properly.

By the way what are you using my picture for :roll: Better not be something weird.

Back
Top Bottom