AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

ClassicD said:
What, literally? I'd like to see that.

Yes that's his name, and the other geezer looks and sounds like a right ponce, I wouldn't tire of punching him. Wotton couldn't pronounce 'Hello' correctly, he's a muppet. He always says the Spanish stadia names in slow motion, what an unprofessional arsehole!

Bring David Boban back. :)

Milanista said:
Zvonimir Boban is a legend. Ive got a photo with him :D taken in the VIP seats of San Siro during Milan - Dinamo Zagreb in 2000.
well well well... arent we all happy for you milan ;) no seriously i am at least :mrgreen:

-azn

Milanista said:
Milan - Reggina.... Ancelotti says he wants to stick with the 1 forward and 2 playmakers

------Sheva--------
---Kaka----Rui-----
woah, whens rui heading back to benfica? or is he moving?

-azn

If he proves being effective like he was against Roma, he will probably be kept. But if Diego does agree to sign for Milan, i think hes out.

Kaka is class, scoring 2 goals to give us the win over reggina. Too bad Lazio lost at home to Modena, and stoopid roma managed to ge ta goal to win.

well well milan, looks like things are shaping up in the seria a, basically a two horse race what with you lot with one match in hand ... and about rui, why not just get rid of him? i dont know domenico... the world looks at young age and the results of it, if and when rui leaves, kaka will shine brighter

-azn

We cant get rid of him now because we play them both now. We are using 2 fantasisti (playmakers) and a lone forward. Worked against Roma and worked against Reggina. If we can get 2 playmakers, ie. Aimar .... i think it would work with Aimar-Kaka

Milanista said:
We cant get rid of him now because we play them both now. We are using 2 fantasisti (playmakers) and a lone forward. Worked against Roma and worked against Reggina. If we can get 2 playmakers, ie. Aimar .... i think it would work with Aimar-Kaka

I doubt Aimar will be coming to Milan though.

Deco is overrated IMO. He had a great UEFA cup season last year, but this year he hasnt been the same. He dives alot and doesnt seem to have the quick paced movement Rui Costa has. I think a Brazilian will do the job.

Milanista said:
Deco is overrated IMO. He had a great UEFA cup season last year, but this year he hasnt been the same. He dives alot and doesnt seem to have the quick paced movement Rui Costa has. I think a Brazilian will do the job.

I don't agree that Deco is overrated. His shots are deadly from anywhere on the pitch. He also moves around a lot easier as Rui costa. He doesn't have the great passing vision of Rui yet though. This will come with the years though.

Back
Top Bottom