AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

What happened MILANISTA...I thought you were going to thrash Boca.
BOCA CAMPEON DEL MUNDO!!!
496964_760_570.jpg

By the looks on their faces it doesn't look like they got thrashed. :mrgreen:
Nice cup isn't it.

figura_boca.jpg
Monkey

monkey.jpg
Tevez

They look pretty much alike :D
They also reported that they found monkey's brother in jungle

Milanista said:
Racist is if i was making fun of Argentinians. Right now its making fun of a person.
yea dont worry, bobo has a knack for watching out for his fellow argies ;)

-azn

Long time Milan transfer target Luis Figo is still on the wish list of the Italian club according to a report in a Spanish daily paper.

The article in Marca stated Milan – along with Man Utd and Chelsea – are in pole position to sign the Portuguese international.

The arrival of the former European Player of the Year could come during the winter transfer window, but is more likely to happen after the European Championships next summer in Figo’s home country.

It is rumoured Figo would come in to reinforce the Milan midfield, as back up to Brazilian star Kaka (pictured) who has been a revelation since his transfer to the Rossoneri in the summer.

The arrival of Figo could see his fellow countryman Manuel Rui Costa - who has found it hard to get a regular run in the side this term - return to Portugal.

Rui Costa has openly admitted in the past that he would like to end his career in his home country with Benfica, the club he began with and Figo’s arrival could be the ideal opportunity for him to leave.

Though ambitious Real Madrid President Florentino Perez is keen to keep Figo, none of the clubs interested in his player are in financial difficulty and could make an offer that neither the club or Figo could refuse given that at 31 he is coming towards the end of a glittering career.

I can't see Rui leaving the San siro but stranger thing have happned, me and Milanista both agree that he is quality but has not lived up to the potential he showed when he was at Fiorentina but he is still one of the best players in his position but I think hhe & Kaka can play together.

bobogol said:
Long time Milan transfer target Luis Figo is still on the wish list of the Italian club according to a report in a Spanish daily paper.

The article in Marca stated Milan – along with Man Utd and Chelsea – are in pole position to sign the Portuguese international.

The arrival of the former European Player of the Year could come during the winter transfer window, but is more likely to happen after the European Championships next summer in Figo’s home country.

It is rumoured Figo would come in to reinforce the Milan midfield, as back up to Brazilian star Kaka (pictured) who has been a revelation since his transfer to the Rossoneri in the summer.

The arrival of Figo could see his fellow countryman Manuel Rui Costa - who has found it hard to get a regular run in the side this term - return to Portugal.

Rui Costa has openly admitted in the past that he would like to end his career in his home country with Benfica, the club he began with and Figo’s arrival could be the ideal opportunity for him to leave.

Though ambitious Real Madrid President Florentino Perez is keen to keep Figo, none of the clubs interested in his player are in financial difficulty and could make an offer that neither the club or Figo could refuse given that at 31 he is coming towards the end of a glittering career.

I can't see Ri leaving the San siro but stranger thing have happned, me and Milanista both agree that he is quality but has not lived up to the potential he showed when he was at Fiorentina but he is still one of the best players in his position but I think hhe & Kaka can play together.
hmm, where would luis fit in the star studded milan side? kaka is showing up very well in the half back position...

-azn

Milanista said:
Left wing, Serginho is getting old. Or playing AM together with Kaka.
hmm... 2 AMs, thats a new one... whatever, i dont quite think that luis will make his way over to italy, just a hunch

-azn

luis figo has admitted to manure and chelsea wanting him.its more likely than a move to milan.he has also admitted to his desire of ending his career in england(or playing in ehngland before he retires)....

Puyol ispart of the furniture at Barca therefore can't see him moing either, he reps Barca like Maldini and his respective club.

bobogol said:
Puyol ispart of the furniture at Barca therefore can't see him moing either, he reps Barca like Maldini and his respective club.
hmm thats an interesting comment... no seriously, i see that and therefore wouldnt figo as well be a symbol for les merengues?

-azn

ps ... hmm figo in a utd shirt

Rivaldo wins Wooden Ball award
12/28/2003. Rivaldo won the Wooden Ball, awarded by the Italian monthly magazine 'Max' to the worst player in Serie A of the past year.

The reason behind this award was "ET came to Italy as world champion and left after just one disastrous season towards less prestigious shores (and slower ones)."

Sergio Conceicao and Gabriel Batistuta placed respectively second and third in this un-flattering award.

Ouch. But, obviously, the magazines choose big name stars that haven't performed as expected, because you would expect lower positioned sides players' to *win* this dubious award.

STR said:
Rivaldo wins Wooden Ball award
12/28/2003. Rivaldo won the Wooden Ball, awarded by the Italian monthly magazine 'Max' to the worst player in Serie A of the past year.

The reason behind this award was "ET came to Italy as world champion and left after just one disastrous season towards less prestigious shores (and slower ones)."

Sergio Conceicao and Gabriel Batistuta placed respectively second and third in this un-flattering award.

Ouch. But, obviously, the magazines choose big name stars that haven't performed as expected, because you would expect lower positioned sides players' to *win* this dubious award.
hmm, str, no offence mate, but this was quite old news :roll: :D

-azn

Well, it was on the front page of SA who are usually extremely up-to-date and, as you can clearly see, the story was printed today. Oh well, go figure, SA might have heard this one late.

STR said:
Well, it was on the front page of SA who are usually extremely up-to-date and, as you can clearly see, the story was printed today. Oh well, go figure, SA might have heard this one late.
haha yea oh well... news is news anyway... hes still a joke to laugh at! :mrgreen:

-azn

Milanista said:
Barca want to trade Puyol for Rui Costa.
do it... speculations say rui will go back to benfica anyway

-azn

ps good for him REAL CLASS

Back
Top Bottom