AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

Hmm, i can picture Puyol or Stam. For the midfield i think we might get some mediocre player like Tommasi or something. I think Ancelotti needs to take a break, we need a new explosive coach whos not afraid of trying new offensive formations. Only coaches that have done that in last 20 years were Capello and Arigo Sacchi.

leave capello alone,he's ours(ya had ya timewith the great man).ya kiddin bout sacchi?he's one who makes the wierdest decisions.anyways,he's off managin anymore.hazardous to his health according to him and is technical director at parma

diego to spurs !!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do u guys think you will do in the cl this year ? any chance of a repeat of last year ?

many of the big clubs, shouldnt have much problem going through to the 1/4s

-azn

I don't think we'll have a problem against Sparta Prague. Milan's short passing game will frustrate Prague in their own backyard, fuhgetaboutit in the San Siro.

I think all teams who finished top of their group will see the next stage. Only one I have a little doubt about is Lyon who play Sociedad.

13 Stecyk said:
I don't think we'll have a problem against Sparta Prague. Milan's short passing game will frustrate Prague in their own backyard, fuhgetaboutit in the San Siro.

I think all teams who finished top of their group will see the next stage. Only one I have a little doubt about is Lyon who play Sociedad.
ah well, keep in mind, this is football, and anyone is capable of anything

-azn

Indeed footieBalla. I'm just thinking in terms of the betting man. In the knockout stages, anything is possible I guess.

SHEVA SHEVA!!

FORZA MILAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO

ROMA 1 - 2 MILAN

SHEVAGOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now to beat siena who just lost 4-2 then we go back to top :D

Well done, Milan - just watched it on Eurosport. Shev is just da bomb. Milan close in on Roma, with Juventus, both 3 points behind, is that right?

Yup, Chivu was dominated by Sheva - Redondo. Kaka made a fool out of Panucci. Only play who did well was Cassano and Emerson. Redondo finally got to play and showed some of his magic, it was the first time Ancelotti played:
Sheva - Kaka
-------Rui-------

Inzaghi and Tomasson where injured, so was nesta. We managed to win without full team out of home.

Very boring game that promised so much, but anyway, well done Milan. Sheva's first goal was fantastic! Looked like Chivu was gonna clear it, but Sheva just nicked the ball over the keeper just in time.

Yes, Milan were very good. It`s not easy for any team to go to Rome and get 3 points. Cafu was "booed" by the Roma fans, but he performed, and done his job. He was a great signing, do you think, Milanista? I personally think your boys will win the Champions League again this year.

I hope we will. I think Roma wont back off until the last month of Serie A. Juve are fighting back. Looks like a challenging season.

And yes Cafu is a great player, especially for his age. Hes got the feet of a 20 year old and excellent strength. He can run forever too :D

I have just been looking at your artwork on your website, Milanista - very impressive.

Hi Zico,

Did you really think it was a boring game mate?

i thouroughly enjoyed myself, although id agree a serie a games can get tedious at times. The tactical side of things was fascinating with Roma's back 3 dropping off to cover Shevchenko leaving Kaka & Costa space. Lima and maldini were disappointing werent they. I thought Paul Elliot (why does he still persist with that dodgy barnet?!?)and the other chap from Gazzetta's analysis about Milan controlling the midfield etc.. was great esp when he said "Cassano normally spazzes out". James Richardson is also an absolute legend too.

I wish La Liga on Sky offered a bit more of this type of format 2 rather than just 1 guest, and focused a bit more on the way the various teams play - Gerry Armstrongs not bad but could do with some help.

cheers

Bob

denirobob said:
Hi Zico,

Did you really think it was a boring game mate?

i thouroughly enjoyed myself, although id agree a serie a games can get tedious at times. The tactical side of things was fascinating with Roma's back 3 dropping off to cover Shevchenko leaving Kaka & Costa space. Lima and maldini were disappointing werent they. I thought Paul Elliot (why does he still persist with that dodgy barnet?!?)and the other chap from Gazzetta's analysis about Milan controlling the midfield etc.. was great esp when he said "Cassano normally spazzes out". James Richardson is also an absolute legend too.

I wish La Liga on Sky offered a bit more of this type of format 2 rather than just 1 guest, and focused a bit more on the way the various teams play - Gerry Armstrongs not bad but could do with some help.

cheers

Bob

Yeah I suppose it wasn't too bad, especailly the tactical side of things, but im a man who expects alot of goalmouth action. ;)

Yeah why don't SKY team up Gerry Armstrong with John Toshack in the studio. I really love to listen to Toshack, a man who certainly knows his stuff.

Zico said:
Yeah I suppose it wasn't too bad, especailly the tactical side of things, but im a man who expects alot of goalmouth action. ;)
Yeah why don't SKY team up Gerry Armstrong with John Toshack in the studio. I really love to listen to Toshack, a man who certainly knows his stuff.

Yeah its much better when they have someone with alot of insight into the culture/playing style of the league.

Vannizzlefashizzal said:
Zico said:

Yeah its much better when they have someone with alot of insight into the culture/playing style of the league.

Yup, I could just listen to Toshack all day, the same with Arsene Wenger. Lovely, lovely guys who know everything about the game.

p.s. James Richardson is indeed an absolute legend.

Zico said:
Why are you sucking upto Milanista, Ninja? ;)

I am doing graphic design with my DJ work, and Milanista`s website is full of good artwork - some of us appreciate the arts side of life.

Toshack was on the mad highlights program with Rob whatshisname and Chris Kamara, they were saying Fletcher shouldn't have been booked for his shirt tug against Boro, and Toshack took completely the opposite view and said it was a definite booking. He said that is a standard thing, deliberate shirt pulling is a yellow card, his Spanish side definitely shone through there.

The game was great I thought, although I fell asleep at about half-time. Paul Elliott is always very good I think, he sometimes does the BBC Scotland punditry as well and he's good there too, although the rest of them are the pinnacle of hundom.

Gerry Armstrong is good too, but the presenter of the Spanish football is a tit. The presenter of the Cup football (I think) on Sky is a tit as well. The best out of the lot is Geoff Stelling, he's classic.

ClassicD said:
Gerry Armstrong is good too, but the presenter of the Spanish football is a tit. The presenter of the Cup football (I think) on Sky is a tit as well. The best out of the lot is Geoff Stelling, he's classic.

Got to agree with you there, Rob Wotton is a fucking prick, the way he says 'revista de la liga' pisses the fuck out of me. :x

What, literally? I'd like to see that.

Yes that's his name, and the other geezer looks and sounds like a right ponce, I wouldn't tire of punching him. Wotton couldn't pronounce 'Hello' correctly, he's a muppet. He always says the Spanish stadia names in slow motion, what an unprofessional arsehole!

Back
Top Bottom