AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

gookalamera said:
00[1].jpg

Vafanculo Milano you fuck, hey your one ugly bastard and wanted everyone to see your pic prick, what a sad fucker & noted fear, what the hell do you know about Roma & Totti you shithead. :roll:

I think you're the prick mate, it's an OPINION, get off your high horse :roll:

Pack in the flaming now or face a yellow card at least. Thats being nice as well. Back on topic or your out. Thats aimed mainly at you gookalamera BUT applies to you all. you have been warned

Milanista said:
gookalamera said:
00[1].jpg

Vafanculo Milano you fuck, hey your one ugly bastard and wanted everyone to see your pic prick, what a sad fucker & noted fear, what the hell do you know about Roma & Totti you shithead. :roll:

First of all Bobogol its 'Vaffanculo'... go back to your Juve thread.
If you want to insult me in Italian, do it properly.

By the way what are you using my picture for :roll: Better not be something weird.

eh.. Bobogol?

Only transfer i know of is Roque Junior to Siena , well it isnt confirmed. Hes now at Leeds on loan. Oh and Seedorf just renewd his contract.

I'm stunned to hear that my name is being linked with this, I agree with Gook, U ugly but thats not my style to humiliate people on these forums, I would prefer to do it in their face with my fist. You guys are far to young and have a lot of living to do. :D

bobogol said:
I'm stunned to hear that my name is being linked with this, I agree with Gook, U ugly but thats not my style to humiliate people on these forums, I would prefer to do it in their face with my fist. You guys are far to young and have a lot of living to do. :D
come the f**k on, who the fook else has a picture of milan?? dont give me that stunned sh*t bobo, face up and be a man ffs :roll:

-azn

bobogol said:

I know eh, thats why Evo mods do an excellent job of banning multiple Aliases

bobogol said:
oh wait, soo thats it eh? a lil ";)" and things are solved? wtf do you take this forum for? a jungle gym assembling meeting place? you are one sick bastard, and someone/something should knock some bloody sense in you

-azn

Milanista said:
What scares me is why he has my pic.
yea thats for personal reasons, but for his OWN sake, we should at least find him some kind of rehabilitation camp... bobo dont worry, we re all behind, and we understand your problems and, at least I KNOW i am 100% behind you!!! ;):mrgreen:

-azn

when are milan gonna play the match that they skiped (cuz they played the international cup vs. boca juniors) cuz if milan win , they will go 2 the top with ROMA......?

footieBalla said:
bobogol said:
oh wait, soo thats it eh? a lil ";)" and things are solved? wtf do you take this forum for? a jungle gym assembling meeting place? you are one sick bastard, and someone/something should knock some bloody sense in you

-azn

I wish u guys would try, hello Mr lee ;)

bobogol said:
footieBalla said:
bobogol said:

-azn

I wish u guys would try, hello Mr lee ;)
half italian my ass

-azn

I don't want anything to be solved Mr Chang ;) now back to the topic, this is the Milan forum or I might have to report you to the mods hence the language your using.

ciao for now ;)

Feck off ruining this topic ok. Im tempted to start dishing out Yellow Cards willy nilly here. And bobogol your getting like Zico with a post containing 1 emoticon and thats it.

FINAL WARNING. We've alreayd had to ban one person dont make us ban more.

Don Domenico said:
haha Rui Costa scored :). His first ever milan goal. I can just picture his relieved face. Anyway congrats to him.

Oh my god he finally gets one in! Right now im watching Roma, they arent showing Scudetto quality!

Back
Top Bottom