AC Milan Thread - GILARDINO TO MILAN!!!!!

photog05.jpg

photog06.jpg

20040128milansienakaka.jpg

Milanista said:

WOAH, ive always thought he had taping on his ankles... and not pure black boots... and it doesnt work for everyone: having all black boots, just look at diego forlan's bad matches :( haha ;)

-azn

mR_Lukawa said:
haha..exactly..he's so hot rite now! i would bet him as the best foreign player of the season

someone watched zoolander too many times last night ;)

-azn

Milanista said:
Adidas F50.
those are nice, and kaka has evidently given adidas a good boost, reckon you ll see him pasted into the adidas ad with becks playing freekicks into kahn while some commentator shouts into the mic?? (or: do you see kaka in an adidaisler [sorry spelling] ad?)

-azn

Milanista said:
Adidas ads generally use Americans or European players. I think Kaka isnt sponsored by anyone, but only using their boots.
american? like whom? europeans ... yes well europe have many of the world's "popular" international teams

-azn

Its great seeing redondo play again, he started against Siena and played a strong game. Anyone remember the nutmeg against United for super cup? the one where he did a trick then megged neville to setup raul? That was a beauty :D

yet i hear that he will walk out of his contract at the end of the season? if he played the last 2 games, then who didn't play then? seedorf or gattuso?

Back
Top Bottom