Winning Eleven 9 LE Video Thread

Never played online on we9le but i'd like to. I'd suggest playing with chenghis option file it is really great or with default database

What a missed oportunity!

If there wasn't terrible technical issues, we would have next gen classic PES now :(

Send me the link in PM if you can! If enough people are interested, I can host a tourney.

Can't find it unfortunately, all the links are dead. We should use another option file, i personnally have a 05/06 patch. How does online works in we9le ? never tried it.

Can't find it unfortunately, all the links are dead. We should use another option file, i personnally have a 05/06 patch. How does online works in we9le ? never tried it.

I have tried your suggestion and the CPU attack is still weak. I don't concede any goal and just beat Barca 1-0 with an unknown team in Liga BBVA. The CPU just isn't clininal. I am using an option file of PES 5 Falkon 2005/06 and use Kitserver only for the resolution and network support. Online is actually pretty fun and WE9LE has the best online gameplay. I can post an instruction on how to get online setup and working fine. Get this option file if you want to play online: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HL4kBPdkIraTZaczJuMFozRkk/view?usp=sharing

What a missed oportunity!

If there wasn't terrible technical issues, we would have next gen classic PES now :(

PES 2008 was the beginning of the decline and I personally think it was the worst PES ever in the series.

Long live WE9LE although it started showing it's limitations but still a great and fun game in my opinion.

most original WE9LE i found, it has a kitserver installed but you can just delete it and replace it with empty kitserver 5.4.....https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_MPsAcVV-0zMU83NDVLTzN1aGc/view ..............
https://mega.nz/#!SIVB3LzB!YQCou9MWQh2OkDB9ipCHhvwV6Iex2pUGAINBuB3Q-Gs ............. If you want 15-16 great patch that also changes game-play....... http://www.pes-serbia.com/threads/35972-Winning-Eleven-9-Liveware-Evolution-Season-2015-16-Patch ............. High resolution I use version 2.0 ........https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/p...ics-modifier-for-pes6-release-v1-08-07.76214/

Last edited:
I've been reading EvoWeb since PES 3 release. For some particular, weird and odd reason I never registered rather enjoyed reading and learning the curves from all the other posters. This WE9LE thread and the other one literally MADE ME sign up and hopefully contribute and try to make the WE9LE community bigger. I would consider myself an WE9LE expert and I have a lot of info and history of this game. I'm 32 years of age, played almost all Konami football games and BY FAR WE9LE is the best, most perfect football game ever made. The offense and defense balance is just pute joy and the gameplay is superb. WE9LE came 6 months AFTER PES5 release and it was only released in South Korea on PS2 and PC. Koreans are known for being heavy PC gamers and WE9LE was always the game of choice on PC while PS2 version didn't see much success. I will say this. You will have better chance meeting the Pope than obtaining a legitimate PC copy of this game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get the hard pc copy. One guy who disappeared from the face of this earth Luka Luk is the only one that I know of that was able to obtain hard copy. Luk Luka is also responsible for creating one of the biggest WE9LE communities called weplaywe.pl - sadly this community disappeared and little by little WE9LE started to disappear itself. Sometimes you'll get some members who still play this game but in 2017 WE9LE is a lost treasure. Many will say how PES on next gen systems is better how the future is bright - mumbo jumbo all bolocks if you asked me. PES will never ever be as good as golden days during Playstation 2 run with Seabass in charge NEVER. PS2 PES gamers a lot of them simply moved on from gaming, or lost interest. The newer generation are the ones who bash PES 5 and WE9LE and glorify these newer titles and are more concerned with how Messi and Ronaldo look rather than focusing purely on the gameplay which PES was once known for.

Getting back to WE9LE. It did have a real good online server24/7 hosted by a guy named Brock from NY, USA. I played tons of online LAG FREE matches and it was just heaven. For whatever reason I am assuming money wise the website and server went down and never returned. Maybe one day it will - time will tell.

I have WE9LE Jimbo Edition which in my opinion is the best version. If somehow I am able to play online again versus another WE9LE gamers it would be terrific.

Cheers

I've been reading EvoWeb since PES 3 release. For some particular, weird and odd reason I never registered rather enjoyed reading and learning the curves from all the other posters. This WE9LE thread and the other one literally MADE ME sign up and hopefully contribute and try to make the WE9LE community bigger. I would consider myself an WE9LE expert and I have a lot of info and history of this game. I'm 32 years of age, played almost all Konami football games and BY FAR WE9LE is the best, most perfect football game ever made. The offense and defense balance is just pute joy and the gameplay is superb. WE9LE came 6 months AFTER PES5 release and it was only released in South Korea on PS2 and PC. Koreans are known for being heavy PC gamers and WE9LE was always the game of choice on PC while PS2 version didn't see much success. I will say this. You will have better chance meeting the Pope than obtaining a legitimate PC copy of this game. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get the hard pc copy. One guy who disappeared from the face of this earth Luka Luk is the only one that I know of that was able to obtain hard copy. Luk Luka is also responsible for creating one of the biggest WE9LE communities called weplaywe.pl - sadly this community disappeared and little by little WE9LE started to disappear itself. Sometimes you'll get some members who still play this game but in 2017 WE9LE is a lost treasure. Many will say how PES on next gen systems is better how the future is bright - mumbo jumbo all bolocks if you asked me. PES will never ever be as good as golden days during Playstation 2 run with Seabass in charge NEVER. PS2 PES gamers a lot of them simply moved on from gaming, or lost interest. The newer generation are the ones who bash PES 5 and WE9LE and glorify these newer titles and are more concerned with how Messi and Ronaldo look rather than focusing purely on the gameplay which PES was once known for.

Getting back to WE9LE. It did have a real good online server24/7 hosted by a guy named Brock from NY, USA. I played tons of online LAG FREE matches and it was just heaven. For whatever reason I am assuming money wise the website and server went down and never returned. Maybe one day it will - time will tell.

I have WE9LE Jimbo Edition which in my opinion is the best version. If somehow I am able to play online again versus another WE9LE gamers it would be terrific.

Cheers

I agree with you. Sadly I did host a server for WE9LE but no one apart from my friend IRL joined and we played some matches. I had to close the server due to not enough interest from the people on WE9LE.

Cheers
maybe this
http://prod.danawa.com/info/?pcode=148301

The newer generation are the ones who bash PES 5 and WE9LE and glorify these newer titles and are more concerned with how Messi and Ronaldo look rather than focusing purely on the gameplay which PES was once known for.

Disagree. I played the old Pes too, every year. I started playing with Iss Pro on Ps1, yet i still think the new ones (Pes 2017 especially) are better and more complex than the old ones on Ps2.

Disagree. I played the old Pes too, every year. I started playing with Iss Pro on Ps1, yet i still think the new ones (Pes 2017 especially) are better and more complex than the old ones on Ps2.

Complex is in the animation system, movement and passing. That's all.

I agree with you Ameppe and i am from the older generation. I still play PES5 with my older brother but only because we play the same and games are very tight. But against the CPU it is no longer a challenge.

The main problem for me on WE9LE is the fact that it's too easy even in 6 stars. It dues to the lack of intelligent attacking AI. I wish WE9LE used the attacking AI of PES 3(which is still the best attacking AI for the PES series).

I would buy this right now if I understood a word of it. I have been obsessing over a hard copy since 2006 without any luck :(
Did you try to translate the whole page with Google translator ? it's only an idea I didn't do that.

Have you checked this site out?

https://we9le.wap.ovh/

any way to get PES 3 PC version in 1080p? any kitserver work?

I dunno about 1080p but this is the best kitserver you can get, Juce updated it last year. You can make the game full screen with perfect aspect ratio, change speed and adjust camera zoom for all cameras. I'm currently using zoom of 750 on vertical long camera, super realistic. I'd recommend around 1300 for wide/broadcast with clipping set to 0. Just remember to get rid of the # sign in front of the stuff you want to enable and adjust. I don't think there's any kind of internal res tool for pes 3 but it's internal res was always pretty high compared to 4, 5 and 6 so just stick it on high graphics quality if you can handle it. I hope he updates kitserver 4 with these features cause it's like playing a whole new game. 3 is actually a really solid game, probably my favorite after 5/we9le. Com defensive AI is decent and their offensive AI is pretty aggressive. Love the shooting too. Link:

http://mapote.com/pes/kitserver-310.zip

Last edited:
I dunno about 1080p but this is the best kitserver you can get, Juce updated it last year. You can make the game full screen with perfect aspect ratio, change speed and adjust camera zoom for all cameras. I'm currently using zoom of 750 on vertical long camera, super realistic. I'd recommend 1000 for wide/broadcast with clipping set to 0. Just remember to get rid of the # sign in front of the stuff you want to enable and adjust. I don't think there's any kind of internal res tool for pes 3 but it's internal res was always pretty high compared to 4, 5 and 6 so just stick it on high graphics quality if you can handle it. I hope he updates kitserver 4 with these features cause it's like playing a whole new game. 3 is actually a really solid game, probably my favorite after 5/we9le. Com defensive AI is decent and their offensive AI is pretty aggressive. Love the shooting too. Link:

http://mapote.com/pes/kitserver-310.zip
i'll try it thanks

beautiful it never looked better! PES 3 :ROCK:

Misc settings
#game.speed = 0.91
aspect.ratio = 16.9
screen.width = 1920
screen.height = 1080

Last edited:
i'll try it thanks

beautiful it never looked better! PES 3 :ROCK:

Misc settings
#game.speed = 0.91
aspect.ratio = 16.9
screen.width = 1920
screen.height = 1080

Yeah it's awesome. I love how the camera tool works on all the cameras. I can really appreciate this game now. Currently getting hammered in master league on 5 stars lol.

A bit late to the party here, i rediscovered pes 3 last week, and i had a blast with it. I always considered we9le as the best football game ever, but playing again pes 3, made me reconsider my opinion. The cpu is much more intelligent and the master league has so many options compared to we9le ! And no bugs, like the cpu not making transfer offers...

Back
Top Bottom