Winning Eleven 9 LE Video Thread

PES 2008 was the beginning of the decline and I personally think it was the worst PES ever in the series.

Long live WE9LE although it started showing it's limitations but still a great and fun game in my opinion.

I just stumbled into this thread and just read your post. I just needed to say that PES2008 on the PS2 is the best on that console. It just wasnt given a chance. ;)

I just stumbled into this thread and just read your post. I just needed to say that PES2008 on the PS2 is the best on that console. It just wasnt given a chance. ;)

Sorry for bringing this back up but reading through the old threads I just noticed you replied to my message while back.
I should have made it clearer that I was talking about the PC version only. PS2 version was a different game all together.

why play on PS2 with an emulator when you can play it on PC? Also does anyone know how to improve the difficulty in WE9LE? I have went a whole season without any defeat in 6 stars.

why play on PS2 with an emulator when you can play it on PC? Also does anyone know how to improve the difficulty in WE9LE? I have went a whole season without any defeat in 6 stars.
have you tried the emulator ? I think it's best to play original PS2 version that's not PC ported. AI seems different to me, on PS2 emulator. I played PES 5 on PCSX2 yesterday (CPU)AC Milan vs (Me)Juventus "4 star 20min" and lost 2-1.

Maybe i'm tripping, but i enjoy PS2 version better than PC. It seems different AI to me, being harder.

have you tried the emulator ? I think it's best to play original PS2 version that's not PC ported. AI seems different to me, on PS2 emulator. I played PES 5 on PCSX2 yesterday (CPU)AC Milan vs (Me)Juventus "4 star 20min" and lost 2-1.

Maybe i'm tripping, but i enjoy PS2 version better than PC. It seems different AI to me, being harder.

It could be due to the input lag caused by the emulator? But you could also be right. I remember playing PES 5 in PS2 and it was pretty hard.

Placebo effect. There are no differences between PS2 and PC versions, i'm sure.

Same there. I decided to use WE9LE only for multiplayer purpose. PES 3 (or PES 6 if you want more teams but worse gameplay) is the way to go for Master League.

Placebo effect. There are no differences between PS2 and PC versions, i'm sure.

Same there. I decided to use WE9LE only for multiplayer purpose. PES 3 (or PES 6 if you want more teams but worse gameplay) is the way to go for Master League.

Seems like we are in the same boat. I wish PES 3 had more patches.

I wished too. I play now the default game and add step by step some players like Messi, Ronaldo, Griezmann, Sanchez, etc...
Sanchez scored two goals against me yesterday in an Atletico-Udinese match, a cheeky lob and a fox in the box type goal. I like so much the diversity of goals in this game.

I have tried your suggestion and the CPU attack is still weak. I don't concede any goal and just beat Barca 1-0 with an unknown team in Liga BBVA. The CPU just isn't clininal. I am using an option file of PES 5 Falkon 2005/06 and use Kitserver only for the resolution and network support. Online is actually pretty fun and WE9LE has the best online gameplay. I can post an instruction on how to get online setup and working fine. Get this option file if you want to play online: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6HL4kBPdkIraTZaczJuMFozRkk/view?usp=sharing

mte I've installed we9le and edited the network file and opened my port to go online but it doesn't work, any ideas?

Hi there, by chance anyone has a 2005/06 patch/kitserver for WE9LE? I've rediscovered PES/WE on PC and I've never given WE9LE a fair chance, so if there is such a patch I'd be delighted

Hi there, by chance anyone has a 2005/06 patch/kitserver for WE9LE? I've rediscovered PES/WE on PC and I've never given WE9LE a fair chance, so if there is such a patch I'd be delighted
Honestly mate you posted in the most unexpected topic.What you ask is in Sanny’s Topic with standalone patches for pes 5-6 and we9,we9le. He has for we9le specifically three patches,One for that year you asked ,one for season 15-16 and one classic.
You can always join the conversation to the Retro-Corner, or Retro-Online Club where there are instructions to install and play we9le online with a patch/kit server of season 05-06 which lazoli created

Back
Top Bottom