WE9LE Test Server

Topaz

Programmer/TheAwesomeGem
21 October 2011
United States
Chelsea, Spain
This is a test online/multiplayer server on WE9LE. Instructions on how to play:

1) Have a fresh installation of WE9LE(Ignore any kitservers)
2) Download this option file and put it on your KONAMI/Winning Eleven 9 LIVEWARE EVOLUTION/save folder inside Documents. https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6HL4kBPdkIrVGFFRlUzRXhyeDA
3) Download this kitserver folder and extract it on your game(no patches, just network settings). https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6HL4kBPdkIrY1NmQlZKaXF0blU
4) Create a new account by registering here and use this serial: NXUD-PACV-EM2X-KPC9-6AYU
5) Now click Network menu and put the same serial used above "NXUD-PACV-EM2X-KPC9-6AYU" and put this on the Password field "username-password" you used to create the account.
6) That's it! If something doesn't work, let me know.

Note: You may need to port-forward "5739" port if you cannot connect to the server.

Bear in minds this is just a test server just to see how the online connection works.

Last edited:
i will try when i have time. I wonder would online work even if the exe and afs files are not the same ? For example i have exe edited by camerazoom tool and ball physics by kingsley and i have afs files from k-patch WE9LE

I will try this over the weekend. Hopefully it works. Topaz, do you have any form of quicker immediate chat like messenger that we can freely communicate ?

Cheers

I had it closed for a while since we didn't had any registrations/players. However I shall keep it open if you want to test. Once we have enough members, maybe we can do like an evo-web league in WE9LE. However, I would love if someone shares some patches/options here to use for this server. Thanks!

I will say this. The online server that was up and running by Brock at weplaywe.pl he has in the USA and so was I. Matches were lag free but playing players from Europe was really laggy. Not sure if this would be the case with your server.

hello topaz good day I saw you tried to create a we9le server
Can you teach me how to create one? Thank you very much, friend.

Back
Top Bottom