WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

I'm slightly concerned that in the large C. Ronaldo image above you can see the cut off point for his right leg.

Why would you want to cut off his leg?

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

no one has mentioned the official confirmation of a full edit mode
in next gen! cmon hackers, get the ps3 modding sorted!

"other new additions include amazing attention to aesthetic detail as faces contort and shirts crease during a match, extensive Edit modes in all Next Generation versions"
I think that was conformation from what we already knew :)
I hope we can see great patches coming to the PS 3.

I really want so mad a deeper edit mode... that is one of the things what we need.

About the graphics, I think Deco's (he is a fag anyway) face is great. Cristiano Ronaldo is ok also.

I like the new pictures, and it is sure that the graphics will be better. I am for 1 PS3 on October...

I really want so mad a deeper edit mode... that is one of the things what we need.

About the graphics, I think Deco's (he is a fag anyway) face is great. Cristiano Ronaldo is ok also.

I like the new pictures, and it is sure that the graphics will be better. I am for 1 PS3 on October...

no need to be such a homophobe dude, you got issues

those links don't work TG, the 1080p pics on W.E.N.B.

those links don't work TG, the 1080p pics on W.E.N.B.
Try it now, it's link from gamefront don't work
on W.E.N.B isn't the FullHD screenshots

nice one, i hope cristiano ronaldo being the cover boy means nike are in the game.

Very nice hi-res screens. Thanks a lot Thomas...

However:

1- Grass is NOT 3D, as the training screenshot implied.
2- Apparently a crowd of Albinos wearing the exact same clothes are watching the game. Very next-gen.

Couldn't even make their skin colour look realistic...

I suppose the HD details are 'good enough'... but hardly next-gen i.e. they don't imitate real-life.

The animations better look VERY VERY fluidy and realistic.

Last edited:

However:

2- Apparently a crowd of Albinos wearing the exact same clothes are watching the game. Very next-gen.

I suppose the HD details are 'good enough'... but hardly next-gen i.e. they don't imitate real-life.

ahh fuck no!!! the fans skin colors dont look realistic, ahh shit what the fuck am i going to play for the next 12 months, how do i tell my boys that the fans are abinos, oh the horror. god dammn you seabass, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN YOUR PEOPLE!!!!!

However:

the knight...jeez get a grip. if you are more concerned how the crowd looks then you got issues!;)

theres no untucked shirts..... s*** im not buying it now....:eek:

i have a feeling Konami wil shown NOTHING on pes/we on E3 :(
from all sources there fully focussing on MGS4 with Kojima.

Cristiano is the official European cover of PES2008... la la la! \\:o/

P.S.: Portuguese do it better! :mryellow::lol:;)

US, July 10, 2007 - With E3 2007 just about to begin in sunny Santa Monica, Konami announced the games that'll be on display at the show. Spanning multiple platforms, Konami is bringing out some big names, including Contra and Castlevania, as well as interesting new intellectual properties like Dewy's Adventure. Check below for the full listing.

* Castlevania: The Dracula X Chronicles
Release date: Fall 2007
Genre: Action
Platform: PSP system

* Contra 4 (working title)
Release date: 2007
Platform: Nintendo DS

* Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
Genre: Music
Platform: Wii

* Dance Dance Revolution SuperNOVA 2
Genre: Music
Platform: PlayStation 2

* Dewy's Adventure

* Fishing Master
Genre: Sports/Fishing

* Hellboy The Science of Evil (working title)
Release date: 2007
Platform: PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PSP

* Konami Kids Playground
Genre: Edutainment
Platform: PlayStation 2

* Silent Hill Origins
Genre: Horror/Action
Platform: PSP

source: www.ign.com

Dam :(

Oh well the painful wait continues until Leipzig. :)

Cheers for that kobashi. I guess we never thought PES 2008 would be playable at e3, right?

Along with MGS4, I predict it will be shown sometime this week in video form.

Kobashi, Konami show others games like MGS4, maybe Silent Hill and maybe PES 2008

I think we'll get a trailer before leipzig and not on E3. If you think about it we've gotten screens on a weekly basis since it was revieled

I've found out who the generic player who is in most of the screenies, and he is the only one in training free kick scene his name is Romaldinho, Konami seem to love him, i found this out by looking at the c.ronaldo screen were he has angry expression on his face and there is a bench with subs and behind ronaldo is fallen player and the back of his shirt reads Romaldinho, so there you have it :lmao: a little long but I hope I have got the point accross

Crowds = Atmosphere.... if they don't look real, the game loses a great deal of authentic atmoshpere.

And this is next-gen. Why are you acting as if crowds -in a soccer game- are barely a minor graphical detail?

It's enough that the entire game's colour palette is hardly next-gen...

Crowds = Atmosphere.... if they don't look real, the game loses a great deal of authentic atmoshpere.

And this is next-gen. Why are you acting as if crowds -in a soccer game- are barely a minor graphical detail?

It's enough that the entire game's colour palette is hardly next-gen...

i never see them when i play in wide view, so it doesn't bother me. and i don't really look at the crowd whilst i am concentrating on the pitch.

phew!

Last edited by a moderator:

I couldn't care less about crowds grafix opposed to crowd chants. Chants are effective 'coz i concentrate on the players while the chanting goes on to affect my hearing.

pes2008ronaldorf5.jpg

SAME STYLE

imo with the shirt untucked...nike mercurial boots...long sleeves...head a bit bigger...and its perfect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom