WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - Discussions Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

Konami will pwn Fifa. Mark me wordings.

Re: WE/PES 2008 Next Gen - News/Discussions Official Thread (Last Update 07/10/07)

^^ good players know where the ball is, they play with their heads up.

I appologise for my rant 2 weeks ago, Konami have really improved the graphics here!

gCHSvHu5.jpg

Exactly Nick, I totally agree. I personally think its looking great, especially when looking at these high res pics.

btw looks very likely we will see a video this week. No-one wants to answer the question when I ask about it. Good sign ;)

this looks totally awesome. i'm looking forward to the new features and playing in widescreen 720p on my PS3.

Exactly Nick, I totally agree. I personally think its looking great, especially when looking at these high res pics.

btw looks very likely we will see a video this week. No-one wants to answer the question when I ask about it. Good sign ;)

woo hoo!
the sneaky buggers are hiding something.

Do we know that the PC version is going to be equivalent to PS3/X360? Or the PS2 version?

wow....great screens!! to be honest i think these are GREAT graphics...there are individual crowds, and the screens are even in better detail than NBA 2K7 (the players don't look like themselves in that game)...and u can see with the shorts and shirts that they will move when the player moves...looks brilliant!!!

u can call me fanboy or what...but with these graphics and the WE/PES gameplay...i'd buy the game already!!! now THINK just THINK of how the final tweeks will be like in the game....the untucked shirts, the water marks...the final touches on the net....now...what u think of the game??

^^ good players know where the ball is, they play with their heads up.

AMEN.

And fifa doesnt look more real than this, its only more shiny.

Our time

Wednesday, 11th July

* 04:30 - Microsoft
* 17:00 - Nintendo
* 19:30 - Sony Computer Entertainment
* 22:00 - Electronic Arts
* 23:15 - Activision

Thursday, 12th July

* 00:30 - Midway
* 01:45 - Konami
* 16:00 - Take-Two
* 17:15 - THQ
* 18:30 - Ubisoft
* 23:30 - Disney Interactive

no, gonna have to settle for text updates, videos will be on the net when its finished.

Text updates at the E3 site? What is their URL BTW?

someone somewhere will have text updates, when the time comes i'll post the link.

for the one who bitch every time a new pic is released , please stoppppppp , stop bitchingggggggg , wait until you have the game , you cant say the game looks like crap just because of the pictures , make memory of others pes/we and never the images where that great , the game is 10 times better when you play it.

I like the way everyone posts their 2 cents... also the word bitching is used a lot. No one is bitching we are just stating an opinion and thats what internet forums are all about. If some of us dont like the graphics then we dont like the graphics! If you guys do then fair do's. Some of us know the next gen hardware of 360 and PS3 is capable of more than that and we are understandably disappointed.

Gamespot ?? maybe, they have the 3 big ones so ....

lmfao at deco looks so bad c ronaldo looks pretty good to me the face

I like the way everyone posts their 2 cents... also the word bitching is used a lot. No one is bitching we are just stating an opinion and thats what internet forums are all about.

Well said.

lmfao at deco looks so bad c ronaldo looks pretty good to me the face

I'm slightly concerned that in the large C. Ronaldo image above you can see the cut off point for his right leg.

I like the way everyone posts their 2 cents... also the word bitching is used a lot. No one is bitching we are just stating an opinion and thats what internet forums are all about.
Hear hear. I don't care if someone agrees with me or not, but it's interesting to hear the variety of opinions. Perhaps I am being too fussy.

Those graphics look a hell of a lot better. Textures on the shirts look a tad lowres still mind - but that should be easy to sort on the PC

Hear hear. I don't care if someone agrees with me or not, but it's interesting to hear the variety of opinions. Perhaps I am being too fussy.

Haha your worse than my dear nan and she's 93.

my 2 cents......

i think the new screens are reallly promising. The acid test will be to see it in action, and then i think the criticisms about minor detail should hopefully be redundant.

Fingers crossed :applause:

Oh the joy at the facial animations! :D

no one has mentioned the official confirmation of a full edit mode
in next gen! cmon hackers, get the ps3 modding sorted!

"other new additions include amazing attention to aesthetic detail as faces contort and shirts crease during a match, extensive Edit modes in all Next Generation versions"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom