UFL [All Platforms]

This one has the word SCAM written all over it. I can clearly see it by just looking at the expressions of these "devs" on the video above.
I can't believe there are people expecting these "devs" to make a football game. By their body language and the way they talk rubbish trying to glorify their "devs" skills it's obvious the whole project is a big scam.
I'm quite sure they've spent more time editing and writing the scripts of these videos rather than writing a few lines of code for the game.

Looks like we are getting a brand new football game called UFL. Game will be made on Unreal Engine.

"Join the revolution changing the world of football simulation forever today"

UFL will create a pioneering on-line gaming league and a best-in-class expertise the place gamers will be capable of create their very own soccer golf equipment made up of real-life footballers and compete with different avid gamers worldwide.

The gaming model have additionally partnered with FIFPRO, the world’s largest consultant organisation for over 65,000 skilled footballers, in addition to InStat, a pacesetter in sports activities efficiency evaluation, who will present detailed information and up-to-date statistics for every participant.

View attachment 117075
What ever happened to this game?

i saw this

they need to more improve the shoulders and jersey model for the simulations
ball physx specially the weight need to be related the pass/shoot power for randomizing more the pass not the target and not the efficiency ofc or maybe idk
work more on strength and abilities for non static players and for different reaction times

u did well just if you missed something

i watched this

- Distance between player and ball should play role on player reaction to take the ball so if he is not at perfect position he do something it is like covering to take ball for example so here the receiver need to know its pass better to take it like that so it can be more way of controlling the coming ball let's say

-Add more way of tackling like the ball is the center of interest if i want to tackle as start so the run need to not be automatically and the standard tackles too so getting the ball or not only calculated when i decide to tackle and for tracking track the ball holder not the ball and keep it manual cause it can be perfect like this or very bad

- The Zidane skill is perfect

- You can add something like when you press it player put the ball in front of him for short distance

- Percent in front of the goalkeeper should not be 50% 50% so after doing things there should be new things to play with percent like if there is a displacement for the goalkeeper it will be 70% 30% for the player but how can that 30% can work sometimes ?

- There is some "pointer" like when the ball land on player body should be fixed and there is lot of ways cause it is a related things i will not talk but it is not that big or bad it is only a normal consumer view

Finally, game need more freedom every one like me can see that thing it is very good so keep it up !

The kits look good, but the players themselves resemble plastic dolls, especially their lifeless eyes. Similar issues were present in the initial version of eFootball and old PES games from the PS3 era.

This looks really bad at 7:02 to 7:12 in the latest video. Attacking team player just goes through the other player at 7:05, and that crazy goalkeepers save out of nowhere he jumps like that.

I do like the atmosphere and the idea so far (for the online part at least), but feels like UFL's biggest problem will be having fluid gameplay where EA FC and even eFootball are better at the moment.

This looks really bad at 7:02 to 7:12 in the latest video. Attacking team player just goes through the other player at 7:05, and that crazy goalkeepers save out of nowhere he jumps like that.

I do like the atmosphere and the idea so far (for the online part at least), but feels like UFL's biggest problem will be having fluid gameplay where EA FC and even eFootball are better at the moment.
Yep. Another FIFA clone attempt with the exact same gameplay ideals. Three football games (including eFootball), all identical in their ping-pong perfect-precision high-score approach. It's not just sad, it's weird.

For all the budget and investment this game seems to possess, the actual gameplay looks really janky with the time this is taking and the costs implied from these dev diaries.

I'm not even shit posting but I think even Football Kingdom looks better than this for all it's limitations and even PES 2 has a ton more weight, polish and fluidity.

To be fair, create "fluid gameplay" is for sure the biggest challenge for all the football games out there.

Let's wait and hope ufl can nail it in the future.

What I can see that they are ambitious and do it with some love.

Let's wait and give the team the time they need 🤷🏼‍♂️

To be fair, create "fluid gameplay" is for sure the biggest challenge for all the football games out there.

Let's wait and hope ufl can nail it in the future.

What I can see that they are ambitious and do it with some love.

Let's wait and give the team the time they need 🤷🏼‍♂️
I don't know. No PC, online-only, therefore I assume there is no patch and mods support.... Meh, it's gonna be horrible. I will gladly apologize to everybody involved in UFL if it's not true.

Give me an offline career mode focused game with slow realistic gameplay without any ultimate team/my club shit with abilities to edit and add teams, cups, qualifications to cups, stadiums, referees etc.. I will gladly ignore it can be run only on the Nintendo Switch Pokemon Japan version because I would fly all over the world for that!

Give me an offline career mode focused game with slow realistic gameplay without any ultimate team/my club shit
This will literally never happen ever again.

Don't get me wrong - I think all games developers are so blinded by the FUT money-printing machine, that they're missing a huge opportunity.

More people are interested in football analysis, deep dives and stats than ever, and I honestly believe there would be a huge market for a deeper game that required more attention than just "pass pass goal". But it will NEVER happen. It's the equivalent of hoping Subbuteo comes back one day.

I saw the last video on YouTube there is a delay that should be added to make the game more realistic specially after taking the decision and doing it maximum of this delay is 0.125s.
This game looks like on the right path of building so where is the problem here if build and enhance at the same time ....

Yeah today's new video looks OK I guess, needs a lot of refining and much better defensive AI, but looks way more realistic than EAFC.

Yeah today's new video looks OK I guess, needs a lot of refining and much better defensive AI, but looks way more realistic than EAFC.
i think it was low difficulty that's why it was like that but it was not reactions too awareness and positioning must be considered

Hello friends, a new "quick video" gameplay about the UFL project has been released. Check it out.

I have attached a review to the development team. lol

What baffles me is why the proportions seem to be so off. In other words, I am referring to the SIZE of the players. Regarding the dimensions of the field, they are exaggerated.
Just watch a football match, that's where we understand.
A player is small, there is a lot of space from the half moon sector to the goal line, as well as other demarcations. Including the player's movement, the “meters covered” should not be advanced in strides. Then the pass is exchanged, tiki taka, with the physics of the ball traveling through the so-called empty zones...
In a real match, the ball as an object is fast. As for the player/human, it is not.
How come the UFL team didn't evaluate this logistics system?
Sorry, I'm from Brazil.
I am one of the people who supports and really hopes for the success of the project.
But it is necessary to consider dimensions "correct proportions". Displacements. Players' physical wear and tear and injuries, thus making the simulation a reliable experience.

Last edited:
Μy opinion:

- They should fix the goalkeepers dives...They should dive with one hand not with 2 like older PES...
- They should fix the net physics...
- They should release it on PC too...
- They should add a nice ingame editor for create players and teams..if they can add something similar to facegen it will be nice...
- They should add League offline mode....And at the start of this mode we should be able to give a name to the League for example Premier League, to choose how many teams it will have for example 20 and choose the teams (our created teams)...and we should be able to add the clubs for the european competitions if they want to give us a full season...

Back
Top Bottom