PC The Official PES online community thread

Brilliant games mate. After playing with random messi who*es, this was such a treat. Football as it should be played. You can really feel the difference when playing with different teams like jonney said. Thanks for the write up on the matches as well. Hope to see you more of you guys online. I just love this game.

new pics:

5069306509_e591456349_z.jpg

5069266567_8aeb221580_z.jpg

5069294481_7ca777f6c0_z.jpg

5069254409_dbe20ddaec_z.jpg

5069103043_4ea3cd5c35_z.jpg

5069597250_55fa263b28_z.jpg

5068401974_cb7658ec6e_z.jpg

5067687283_60a1740849_z.jpg

sorry I left suddenly, I had to take care of some family business. But I enjoyed the game we played. There was quite a bit of lag but we still managed to play reasonably well. Almost had shank118 and johnny beat (2vs1) but someone scored a last minute equalizer. My game d/c and I had to leave anyway so I never reconnected. All in all I think playing against humans is the way to play this game. No AI handicaps. No cheating (hopefully). Just football.

No worries mate. The lag was much better when i was just playing jonney, almost no lag at all. Think its because we three were spread all over the globe lol.

Oh and I think co-op is pretty confusing. It takes getting used to because the player switching does your head in haha.

I saw yesterday that 8 players have joined the community.
I'm sure there are many many more players around here who play online, so everybody: go to online --> community and search for Evo Web. :)

yeah come on guys join the community so we can setup a league amongst us. Also, join the xfire clan so its easier to see who is online and can quickly message them for a game

yeah come on guys join the community so we can setup a league amongst us. Also, join the xfire clan so its easier to see who is online and can quickly message them for a game

Hey, I kind of avoided the online mode in PES cause it never lived up to my epxectattions. Is the online experience this year as fluent as it is offline? No lags, no slowdowns?

I played a guy here from singapore and it was almost lag free.

i cant speak about past PES games as i have been a fifa fan console but 8/10 games i play now are as responsive and slick as fifa 11 on console online.

Well everytime i search for evo web, nothhing "comes out" -> Community couldn't be found.

Is it because i have the "German"version ?

Last edited:
Hey jonney you can actually message in PES. A small icon will pop up on the top right once you receive a message. But it's quite a hassle lol.

Edit: The person you want to message has got to be your friend first though.

Hey jonney you can actually message in PES. A small icon will pop up on the top right once you receive a message. But it's quite a hassle lol.

Edit: The person you want to message has got to be your friend first though.

how do u read and send messages?

Everyone should add all the community members to their friend list

yea we should but i reckon xfire is easier. did PES 10 have xfire support?

man we need more numbers. even hough 8 have joined the community. only 3 people incluing me are active. need more numbers lads so i can organise a league

Hi Guys..

i'm planning on joining the community as soon as the servers are online after they complete the maintenence. However, with the working hours i have and the probable time difference from being situated in South Africa, i would generally be free on some nights and most weekends to play.

i guess on the same token its worth mentioning that the website to check if the server is online is

http://www.konami.jp/we/online/2011/

they also have a Connection Checker software that you can download.

As a PC community - maybe someone can answer a question that no-one seems to bother with. There are already patches, but is there a simple OF to play with? I want to start a master league but I would like to wait until I have the EPL kits etc, and ideally the championship in place too. I'm concerned about starting anything with patches as they are prone to change and mess up with konami updates as much as anything.

Any ideas? Any OFs? Appreciate any help.

Come on evo webbers where are you! there is only about 4 people including me that are active in this community but over 100 evo web members who all play this game. people scared to play online or something?

COME ON JOIN US!! :)

Back
Top Bottom