The Master League adventures thread

I started another Master League with a created team and created players that are friends of mine. I'll leave this two streams I did, if anyone is really bored hahaha :P

I hope I can stream some Real Betis ML soon enough. I'll link it ^^

EDIT: Ok here we go. Real Betis ML on the road: Copa del Rey quarterfinal vs Leganés. Let's go!

Last edited:
I started another Master League with a created team and created players that are friends of mine. I'll leave this two streams I did, if anyone is really bored hahaha :P

I hope I can stream some Real Betis ML soon enough. I'll link it ^^

EDIT: Ok here we go. Real Betis ML on the road: Copa del Rey quarterfinal vs Leganés. Let's go!

Have you got your vids set to private? I can't see them here.

2nd leg of coppa Italia
Torino vs Virtus Entella
First game was a 1-1 draw
When people criticise this game for all sorts of reason,I'm kinda thinking....wut?
The nr of wow moments,how you can control players,making nice little plays,ive never had better games than I'm having right now,issues yes,stunning game,also yes
Look at Ljacic in this game,his ball control etc
Stunning game

Bejaysus Rock some great goals in that game.. . I can't even get a win and am destined to be sacked lol.

Bejaysus Rock some great goals in that game.. . I can't even get a win and am destined to be sacked lol.
You're doing the challenge mode right?
I had a rough first season,played 20 games just to get to know th game,lost a ton of games.
But now that I've restarted and setting up my team,checking opponents tactics for games,things are well.
It's tough game to get a grip on,but the more you explore it,you realise how good it is

You're doing the challenge mode right?
I had a rough first season,played 20 games just to get to know th game,lost a ton of games.
But now that I've restarted and setting up my team,checking opponents tactics for games,things are well.
It's tough game to get a grip on,but the more you explore it,you realise how good it is

Yeh Rock I'm still a rookie.

Struggling, not because im not enjoying the game(s), but i just cant get a connection with a team and feel the love i need.

Tried Guimaraes, but their kits wound me up in the end :D Then Cremonese as I had memories of Italian Football back in the early 90s and their grey and red stripes... just didnt click...

Im going to have to go with a decent team I think, im not good enough to be someone rotten and in the end ill get frustrated and keep restarting :(

Struggling, not because im not enjoying the game(s), but i just cant get a connection with a team and feel the love i need.

Tried Guimaraes, but their kits wound me up in the end :D Then Cremonese as I had memories of Italian Football back in the early 90s and their grey and red stripes... just didnt click...

Im going to have to go with a decent team I think, im not good enough to be someone rotten and in the end ill get frustrated and keep restarting :(

The problem with starting with a poor team is that you have to be in it for the long haul. . and using challenge is out of your hands because it's scripted for difficulty.

Dammit I've had a look and Cobresal isn't there anymore. There are no more 1 star teams in the game :( Plenty of 1.5 stars though. For all Serie B fans - try Audax Italiano in Chile, you get both Italy and South America in one ML!!!!! Crazy I know.

I suppose this kind of teams ain't for everyone, still, I could never say no to them. Love, passion and attachment grows with time. It takes a lot, and I mean A LOT of pain to grow a great team. I always feel like a God, creating something out of nothing. But it hurts sometimes, true. You could almost say that...

giphy.gif

Dammit I've had a look and Cobresal isn't there anymore. There are no more 1 star teams in the game :( Plenty of 1.5 stars though. For all Serie B fans - try Audax Italiano in Chile, you get both Italy and South America in one ML!!!!! Crazy I know.

I suppose this kind of teams ain't for everyone, still, I could never say no to them. Love, passion and attachment grows with time. It takes a lot, and I mean A LOT of pain to grow a great team. I always feel like a God, creating something out of nothing. But it hurts sometimes, true. You could almost say that...

giphy.gif

Yes and remember the majority of people give up these game too quickly as we saw with Pes 2017 which could end up as the best we have had . .but they won't accept that and keep referring to the golden age of past games in which they are deluding themselves . . .the past games had huge problems too and were accepted because of a lack of expectations when playing.. ..put any old version in your system and tell me it was perfect .. .absolutely not without faults.

Yes and remember the majority of people give up these game too quickly as we saw with Pes 2017 which could end up as the best we have had . .but they won't accept that and keep referring to the golden age of past games in which they are deluding themselves . . .the past games had huge problems too and were accepted because of a lack of expectations when playing.. ..put any old version in your system and tell me it was perfect .. .absolutely not without faults.
I haven't played a more fun and better game of Pes,than this one,loved 17,but this is something else.
And the more people,and "experts" dive in to this,the more quality they find
I'm sure with a less pass percent and more fouls added in a patch,this one will stand out for even the most reluctant Pes player.
Loads of people just sit down and play,and of course it's gonna suck,need loads of TLC and setting up before each game

I haven't played a more fun and better game of Pes,than this one,loved 17,but this is something else.
And the more people,and "experts" dive in to this,the more quality they find
I'm sure with a less pass percent and more fouls added in a patch,this one will stand out for even the most reluctant Pes player.
Loads of people just sit down and play,and of course it's gonna suck,need loads of TLC and setting up before each game

Yes I agree but just needs slight tweaks and it will be great.

Yes I agree but just needs slight tweaks and it will be great.
That's the key,slight tweaks.
Not "broken lololol" argument by some who,I doubt,got no clues.
Pop the disc in,play the game,that has never worked in this game,tweaks and knowledge,then they'll/we have a splendid game
Tried 17 the other day,which I loved,but it's so stiff compared to this

That's the key,slight tweaks.
Not "broken lololol" argument by some who,I doubt,got no clues.
Pop the disc in,play the game,that has never worked in this game,tweaks and knowledge,then they'll/we have a splendid game
Tried 17 the other day,which I loved,but it's so stiff compared to this

Yeh I did the same .. . saw the difference

February is gone, and it was a really tough month:

yVSSDZ9.jpg

X7M00Eo.jpg

I shot too much and scored so few goals... I need to play more relaxed. I won the Copa del Rey match twice, but I lost to them at La Liga. I sit at 3rd still, but Atlético is chasing me. I must improve.

I love this game, and I love to stream it. It's going to be a very nice year :-)

yVSSDZ9.jpg

X7M00Eo.jpg

I shot too much and scored so few goals... I need to play more relaxed. I won the Copa del Rey match twice, but I lost to them at La Liga. I sit at 3rd still, but Atlético is chasing me. I must improve.

I love this game, and I love to stream it. It's going to be a very nice year :-)

What was tough about that? I thought you did brilliant. . . I haven't even won a game yet.

Man... I’m disappointed right now. After playing online and the ‘’versus’’ mode against AI on Superstar I was finally ready for trying Master League. Was playing with San Lorenzo in South America. A pretty good team compared to the league in general.

Especially in versus against AI, I was finding the game tremendous. A lot of variety and the game felt realistic and good.

Now... So disappointed in ML. Something is completely different. I chose the same level but the AI is so different. I play Challenge mode. I don’t know it that is changing everything.

Every team I am meeting can make wonder passes all the time and score directly on free kicks. I get my ass kicked every time, but not in a good way. I was meeting two star level team many times. It’s so unrealistic and I’m not feeling any difference between the teams. It is a shock for me because in versus I can really feel this and when I loose there, it’s in a good way and because of my own faults.

With a basic career mode, this is a big problem for me. If PES isn’t the best on the pitch, it is indeed hard to defend the game.

I will try different settings and maybe teams – Then I hope I will see a change.

What was tough about that? I thought you did brilliant. . . I haven't even won a game yet.

I'm playing so bad that I don't even saved my progress (I made a ragequit) and I had to simulate everything. And I won everything. I was like:

Real Madrid: 0-0
Deportivo: a loss
Sevilla: a loss

And now I won them all. What the hell. So now I sit safe at third place, chasing Real Madrid, 3 points away from me. I didn't liked myself here. Tomorrow will be another day, and maybe I get to play better.

Not won a game? How's that, Deco? D: That sounds strange... let's keep it up! And don't be like me ragequiting, please.

I'm playing so bad that I don't even saved my progress (I made a ragequit) and I had to simulate everything. And I won everything. I was like:

Real Madrid: 0-0
Deportivo: a loss
Sevilla: a loss

And now I won them all. What the hell. So now I sit safe at third place, chasing Real Madrid, 3 points away from me. I didn't liked myself here. Tomorrow will be another day, and maybe I get to play better.

Not won a game? How's that, Deco? D: That sounds strange... let's keep it up! And don't be like me ragequiting, please.

I never rage quit but I'm on Challenge and could get sacked probably.

I never rage quit but I'm on Challenge and could get sacked probably.

I'm also on Challenge Mode. Every derby they want to win so bad... So much pressure. At least I have Mbappé + Draxler: I hope I stay at 3rd. Good luck with that ML, Deco, you can do it!

yVSSDZ9.jpg

X7M00Eo.jpg

MAKE BETIS GREAT AGAIN!!!!
you'll bounce back ianni
True about needing to play relaxed,when I'm stressed,im horrible
Keep it up pal

Man... I’m disappointed right now. After playing online and the ‘’versus’’ mode against AI on Superstar I was finally ready for trying Master League. Was playing with San Lorenzo in South America. A pretty good team compared to the league in general.

Especially in versus against AI, I was finding the game tremendous. A lot of variety and the game felt realistic and good.

Now... So disappointed in ML. Something is completely different. I chose the same level but the AI is so different. I play Challenge mode. I don’t know it that is changing everything.

Every team I am meeting can make wonder passes all the time and score directly on free kicks. I get my ass kicked every time, but not in a good way. I was meeting two star level team many times. It’s so unrealistic and I’m not feeling any difference between the teams. It is a shock for me because in versus I can really feel this and when I loose there, it’s in a good way and because of my own faults.

With a basic career mode, this is a big problem for me. If PES isn’t the best on the pitch, it is indeed hard to defend the game.

I will try different settings and maybe teams – Then I hope I will see a change.
Marking,don't chase the ball handler in midfield,track runs
I felt the same my first ML,now I feel in control
Patience,and look how your opponent sets his game up,who to mark etc

Marking,don't chase the ball handler in midfield,track runs
I felt the same my first ML,now I feel in control
Patience,and look how your opponent sets his game up,who to mark etc

Yes. I will give et another try later. But I do feel the game itself in Master League, Challenge Mode is more repetitive than a normal game in Fx Versus. My opponent is playing in the same way and the variety in their type of goals, is non existent.

Back
Top Bottom