The Master League adventures thread

I've re negotiated my most important players at the start of the season,most of them have 30-35-40 mil € clause's.
Guess you should have done it to,doesn't help you now,but next time around
Good luck with season two

Thanks, I did try. But Martial, Lukaku and Pogba all have them and would not sign new contract without, or with a much higher release

I've noticed lately when playing with a weak side that you take a risk pushing att/def level to red . . .anytime I've tried it I get caught and concede a goal . .7 or 8 matches in on my ML on Superstar manual and I still haven't won and have scored only 1 or 2 goals.

I dont think I´ll ever play on superstar... I mean, it´s a challenge and I like that, but it´s just too hard, unrealistic and scripted for my taste.

I´ve been loving PES 2017 ML, on TP, manual pass, 15 mins. Great matches so far, and I won Monaco 0-1 this morning in the first leg... Having a blast and it´s challenging enough, still frustrating sometimes though, but enjoyable most of the time.

I've noticed lately when playing with a weak side that you take a risk pushing att/def level to red . . .anytime I've tried it I get caught and concede a goal . .7 or 8 matches in on my ML on Superstar manual and I still haven't won and have scored only 1 or 2 goals.
I usually play on a "neutral" level,or even one click below that,if needed at the end of games I'll push up

Game 11 Vs Cagliari.
First game this season that had some noticeable scripting
Good game

Game 12 Vs Genoa away,dirty fucking Genoa
Amazing game,amazing comeback.
Feel free to notice the the legendary wife's tale that the CPU doesn't attack you while just standing still with the ball,that tale is busted here.
And Ljajics free kick at the end

Last edited:
Went back to my Brighton save. Had one of the best games of 'video game' football I have ever experienced v Bournemouth in the FA Cup. Rested my best players, brought them on in 80th minute and won 1-0 with a 90th minute screamer from Ineacho (sp?). That lad is lightening quick - can't believe City let him go to Leicester.

I love this game.

PES2008 PS2
Regular
15mins

Match 4 Brighton v Canvey Eagles

Another great game in the rain. Love how the soaked pitch affected some of the play.
We lost 6-0 to this team last season but this time will we follow up our win against Newcastle with another one?

The scripting is horrible on Ml Superstar . ..in 2017 it was done tastefully and most times you didn't feel cheated. .but this one is so blatant it takes away the enjoyment of trying to play even though you know that you haven't a hope. Even started a new ML and changed tactics doesn't make a blind bit of difference. . . haven't won one match in ML.

The scripting is horrible on Ml Superstar . ..in 2017 it was done tastefully and most times you didn't feel cheated. .but this one is so blatant it takes away the enjoyment of trying to play even though you know that you haven't a hope. Even started a new ML and changed tactics doesn't make a blind bit of difference. . . haven't won one match in ML.
Sounds awful
Doesn't TP work for you?

ehjwON8.png
w93qTwR.png

Last edited:

Have the same feeling. It's weird because in exhibition Superstar is playing brilliant.

A hefty segment here.
Torino vs Udinese game 13

Torino vs Chievo game 14
Pay attention at the end,controller disconnected,because I went bonkers and almost broke it

Torino vs S.P.A.L.

Next one is my derby vs Juventus
If I had a dollar for each time I´ve sent the controller to the ground playing PES games ahah... take it easy mate! We already know how this game pushes our patience to the limit!

If I had a dollar for each time I´ve sent the controller to the ground playing PES games ahah... take it easy mate! We already know how this game pushes our patience to the limit!
Ha ha,I know,I tried to break it in two.
It's been alright really,first game,and t wasn't scripting,it was me making a mistake.
Relatively script free (or manageable) on TP

It hapened to me this morning though lol.
Second leg of the champions league, first round. Home match against Lyon. I won the first leg 0-1. This one started a bit more dificult, but I tried to keep the ball and slowly build momentum. With a bit of luck I scored, so I thought I was going to eliminate Lyon easily, but the next minute, a stupid rebound and goal for Lyon. Then I scored again, then Lyon scored again from another loose ball. The rest of the match was pretty even, both teams trying the get near the goal. Then, 83 mins, another loose ball from both my CB´s, and GK seems to get to it first, but somehow he doesn´t and Lacazete shoots against him, and the ball slowly goes into the net.

Game off, controller down with impact, bateries out and a phone call to my imaginary psychiatrist. I don´t mind loosing but shit, this game can really pull my nerves out sometimes!

It hapened to me this morning though lol.
Second leg of the champions league, first round. Home match against Lyon. I won the first leg 0-1. This one started a bit more dificult, but I tried to keep the ball and slowly build momentum. With a bit of luck I scored, so I thought I was going to eliminate Lyon easily, but the next minute, a stupid rebound and goal for Lyon. Then I scored again, then Lyon scored again from another loose ball. The rest of the match was pretty even, both teams trying the get near the goal. Then, 83 mins, another loose ball from both my CB´s, and GK seems to get to it first, but somehow he doesn´t and Lacazete shoots against him, and the ball slowly goes into the net.

Game off, controller down with impact, bateries out and a phone call to my imaginary psychiatrist. I don´t mind loosing but shit, this game can really pull my nerves out sometimes!
Tough,nice knowing that I'm not alone,neither are you in that frustration.

Tough,nice knowing that I'm not alone,neither are you in that frustration.

I know what the problem is... I was near my work hour, but the "one more game" makes me stay a bit more, and then I have to play in a rush, because time is getting short. The outcome is a stressfull match, and if I loose, I go out wondering "why the f#$k did I had to play one more?" lol.

I have to play with time and no rush at all to enjoy the game. Still on 2017, so that might help a little too ahah.

Derby days!
When I played this one on my first save,Juve killed me 5-1.
They were as tough this time to,pressed me all over the pitch!
Juventus-Torino

Next game,day 17 away to Hellas Verona,and this was a heartbreaker.
But one hell of a game

PES2008 PS2
Regular
15mins

Match 4 Brighton v Canvey Eagles

Another great game in the rain. Love how the soaked pitch affected some of the play.
We lost 6-0 to this team last season but this time will we follow up our win against Newcastle with another one?

Lovely goal G,also the strike that you sky rocketed the segment after;)
Shit,really miss Stadio Ennio Tardini,that stadium was a feature for a number of Pes games

xuKYnPU.jpg

0wWPgk9.jpg

4jRcciP.jpg

This month has been wonderful. After a while, I really played well, with lots of passes and nice goals. We are in the Copa del Rey Final :) I hope I can get enough salary to (re)sign Ceballos (now he's getting a face) and T. Werner (he will have face, too).

Derby days!
When I played this one on my first save,Juve killed me 5-1.
They were as tough this time to,pressed me all over the pitch!
Juventus-Torino

Next game,day 17 away to Hellas Verona,and this was a heartbreaker.
But one hell of a game

Damn, that last game... Controller smash alert! lol
Hard to swallow, but hey, it´s soccer after all wright? Nice match though.

Back
Top Bottom