The Master League adventures thread

Had two matches this evening . .first up was Verona in the rain and they beat me 7-0 . .yes I did say 7-0 and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it no matter which tactics I used . .they won every ball intercepted every pass . .absolute nonsense I even changed keepers because a couple of shots that went in were soft and went under the keepers body .. .didn't make any difference changing the keeper the other keeper did the same . .. btw Verona are top of the table.

Next match was Cesena . . great balanced game and they should have went ahead with agood chance .. .second half was similar but I nicked a goal to lead 1-0 . . they upped their game and I was hitting on the counter attack . .it ended 1-0 to me .. I looked up the table and Cesena are 2nd in the table. .. .what a contrast between 1st and 2nd teams

Finally some time to play ML.
Played last night and today,haven't played that much in years.
Results from L=League CL=Champions League CI=Coppa Italia
Home=H League=L

6-2 Juve L H
1-0 Roma L H
0-0 Napoli L H
1-0 Udinese L A
2-0 Napoli C A
3-0 Napoli C H
1-0 Palermo L H
1-0 PSG CL H
3-0 Lazio L A
1-0 Chievo L A
4-0 Genoa L H
0-0 PSG CL A
4-0 Cagliari L A
1-0 Roma C A
1-0 Roma C H

Since my win vs Juve I've been playing insanely well,think that was the starting point to my run
9 League games 8 wins 1 draw 21 goals scored 2 conceded
2 CL games 1 win 1 draw 1-0 in goals
4 Coppa Italia Games 4 wins 7-0 in goals.

That makes it 16 G 14 W 2 D 0 L 29-2 +27
Insane results,and yes still SS and manual,my defence is on fire just like my strikers.
2nd place 4pts behind Napoli with 7 games left.
Have Juve in the Copa Italia final,and Atletico M in the Semis of CL
Guess evil CPU will punish my title run in the end

Last edited:
Had two matches this evening . .first up was Verona in the rain and they beat me 7-0 . .yes I did say 7-0 and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it no matter which tactics I used . .they won every ball intercepted every pass . .absolute nonsense I even changed keepers because a couple of shots that went in were soft and went under the keepers body .. .didn't make any difference changing the keeper the other keeper did the same . .. btw Verona are top of the table.

Next match was Cesena . . great balanced game and they should have went ahead with agood chance .. .second half was similar but I nicked a goal to lead 1-0 . . they upped their game and I was hitting on the counter attack . .it ended 1-0 to me .. I looked up the table and Cesena are 2nd in the table. .. .what a contrast between 1st and 2nd teams
7-0..scripting was in on fire I guess,my scripting is absent atm,guess it will hit me next game.
A Madrid away.
Good 1-0 win btw,those are so sweet

7-0..scripting was in on fire I guess,my scripting is absent atm,guess it will hit me next game.
A Madrid away.
Good 1-0 win btw,those are so sweet

Good god rockstrong that's some run you're on .. .there has to be something controversial on the way . . .probably get pipped at the post ha ha knowing the scripting. Hope you get over the line.

Good god rockstrong that's some run you're on .. .there has to be something controversial on the way . . .probably get pipped at the post ha ha knowing the scripting. Hope you get over the line.
I'm fully expecting a hammering against Athletico and 8-0 defeat vs Juve in the cup final
Haven't experienced a run like this before.
Tons of luck have been in my corner aswell,but believe team spirit up to 96 having some part of it

Two more games played.
Athletico Madrid at home,CL qtr final.
I was fully expecting full frontal scripting since I've been on a crazy run with wins left and right.
Went 1-0 up on a corner in the 28th minute,had pressure for a while prior to the corner.
Second half,2-0 on a long shot from Bertolacci,reflected on a defender and in.
Then the Athletico machine went for it,counter attack when I was goin for 3-0,moments after they scored again,on poorly cleared corner.
Tough game,but a fair result.

Next one Novara at home.
Novara is dead last 4w 4D 25L.
Should be easy right?
Had to start with a reserve lineup,needed to rest players for the second CL leg.
First half 14-0 in shots,6-0 in corners,0-0 being the halftime result.
Tried everything,long,short,centre,wings,couldn't score,they defended great btw.
Second half,through ball,my CBs on their heels,0-1.
Changed tactics to 3-5-2 and scored,a header that the GK punched out,my FW got hold of it,passed it sideways to the other striker,easy tap in 1-1.
Scored again in the 70th minute on a through ball to the left,my striker cut back to the right,curled it in bottom corner.
Switched back to 4-2-3-1 DEF lineup,and controlled the rest of the game.
Comfortable in the end,tough first half though.
25-2 in shots

Next up Athletico A and Verona A
Fully expect a loss in Spain,and a draw in Verona

Last edited:
Two more games played.
Athletico Madrid at home,CL qtr final.
I was fully expecting full frontal scripting since I've been on a crazy run with wins left and right.
Went 1-0 up on a corner in the 28th minute,had pressure for a while prior to the corner.
Second half,2-0 on a long shot from Bertolacci,reflected on a defender and in.
Then the Athletico machine went for it,counter attack when I was goin for 3-0,moments after they scored again,on poorly cleared corner.
Tough game,but a fair result.

Next one Novara at home.
Novara is dead last 4w 4D 25L.
Should be easy right?
Had to start with a reserve lineup,needed to rest players for the second CL leg.
First half 14-0 in shots,6-0 in corners,0-0 being the halftime result.
Tried everything,long,short,centre,wings,couldn't score,they defended great btw.
Second half,through ball,my CBs on their heels,0-1.
Changed tactics to 3-5-2 and scored,a header that the GK punched out,my FW got hold of it,passed it sideways to the other striker,easy tap in 1-1.
Scored again in the 70th minute on a through ball to the left,my striker cut back to the right,curled it in bottom corner.
Switched back to 4-2-3-1 DEF lineup,and controlled the rest of the game.
Comfortable in the end,tough first half though.
25-2 in shots

Next up Athletico A and Verona A
Fully expect a loss in Spain,and a draw in Verona

Now now rock. . don't be pessimistic . . it's in your hands now . .how many matches are left in the season? I feel you have this title in your grasp and I don't want any of this negativity. . . I mean I'm basically fucked in my league and have resigned myself to another year in the second div. .with no money into the bargain . . but I'm hopeful of reaching the playoffs but have kicked many a water bottle bag in frustration. 25 shots you say . . the most I've had was 16 . .and I was on the losing side . .but chin up and I'll take it like a man. Btw I was scouting the other Pes sites and one of the guys on. .. I think it was Pesfan started a Master League discussion. . and nobody answered him lol so I think wait til the new game comes out before you go down that road cos they're all going to be obssessed with the new demo soon and then the game.

We should have previews and gameplay footage by thursday and then we'll know what the story is . .hopefully good news.

Now now rock. . don't be pessimistic . . it's in your hands now . .how many matches are left in the season? I feel you have this title in your grasp and I don't want any of this negativity. . . I mean I'm basically fucked in my league and have resigned myself to another year in the second div. .with no money into the bargain . . but I'm hopeful of reaching the playoffs but have kicked many a water bottle bag in frustration. 25 shots you say . . the most I've had was 16 . .and I was on the losing side . .but chin up and I'll take it like a man. Btw I was scouting the other Pes sites and one of the guys on. .. I think it was Pesfan started a Master League discussion. . and nobody answered him lol so I think wait til the new game comes out before you go down that road cos they're all going to be obssessed with the new demo soon and then the game.

We should have previews and gameplay footage by thursday and then we'll know what the story is . .hopefully good news.
Should be good stuff,hope it's good stuff,egoistic as I am,besides having great gameplay and all that we wish for,when it comes to licensed teams and so on,hope that Serie A still has fully licensed team,BVB or BM,don't care there,could be fun with Dortmund..
Feel optimistic about my title run,even though it's one year to soon,my plan is to challenge for it next season.
So this is a bonus,finished 2nd last year,but 18 pts behind Juve.
4 games left,4pts behind Napoli,they,like me,refuse to lose,and Inter in 3rd with 8 pts behind me.
So first or second I guess,most important this season is a CL spot really,Gotta keep them cash rolling in

Lost the second leg vs A Madrid,2-0, they were to strong,game felt fair.
Had Verona away,managed to beat them in a very comfy 2-0 win,so the train is still rolling for a shot at the title.
Another year in Serie B? hope you reach the playoffs,man,you gotta be a bit tired of that league by now.
Any youth prospect to build on for next season?
My thing is to either chew or throw random objects lying around on my coffe table when I get frustrated,mostly pens...
Might go for water bottles,sounds therapeutic mate,problem is..got a soda streamer

Should be good stuff,hope it's good stuff,egoistic as I am,besides having great gameplay and all that we wish for,when it comes to licensed teams and so on,hope that Serie A still has fully licensed team,BVB or BM,don't care there,could be fun with Dortmund..
Feel optimistic about my title run,even though it's one year to soon,my plan is to challenge for it next season.
So this is a bonus,finished 2nd last year,but 18 pts behind Juve.
4 games left,4pts behind Napoli,they,like me,refuse to lose,and Inter in 3rd with 8 pts behind me.
So first or second I guess,most important this season is a CL spot really,Gotta keep them cash rolling in

Lost the second leg vs A Madrid,2-0, they were to strong,game felt fair.
Had Verona away,managed to beat them in a very comfy 2-0 win,so the train is still rolling for a shot at the title.
Another year in Serie B? hope you reach the playoffs,man,you gotta be a bit tired of that league by now.
Any youth prospect to build on for next season?
My thing is to either chew or throw random objects lying around on my coffe table when I get frustrated,mostly pens...
Might go for water bottles,sounds therapeutic mate,problem is..got a soda streamer

LOl I meant I felt like copying Conte with the bag of water I wasn't actually doing it ha ha but I do get annoyed. Another year in serie b no probs I think last year when I played it I was 6 years in div 2
you have to see that when you play with default players you must progress slowly otherwise it defeats the purpose. .that's the way it's supposed to be played in default . ..get in there the rock and bring home the bacon.

Seeing you guys 'Deco and Rock' enjoying the game has made me start a ML with Cardiff. Only really testing it at the moment so won't post much about it just yet. But so far after about 5 games, I'm finding it ok, it seems that the AI bottom corner goal has been reduced a bit. I'm trying to take it for what it is and not expect too much that way I am enjoying it more.

I'm on Professional at the moment but thinking of moving to Top Player. What settings are you guys playing on?

Seeing you guys 'Deco and Rock' enjoying the game has made me start a ML with Cardiff. Only really testing it at the moment so won't post much about it just yet. But so far after about 5 games, I'm finding it ok, it seems that the AI bottom corner goal has been reduced a bit. I'm trying to take it for what it is and not expect too much that way I am enjoying it more.

I'm on Professional at the moment but thinking of moving to Top Player. What settings are you guys playing on?

Ah Geeeeee me old pal how is it going? The way you said our names ' Deco and rock' makes us sound like two gay wrestlers or something lol .. .I'm on Superstar all manual Geeeee I think rock uses the same . .he'll answer you himself later I'd say. We've had some epic matches really good stuff. ..there's very heavy scripting in your first season.

Ah Geeeeee me old pal how is it going? The way you said our names ' Deco and rock' makes us sound like two gay wrestlers or something lol .. .I'm on Superstar all manual Geeeee I think rock uses the same . .he'll answer you himself later I'd say. We've had some epic matches really good stuff. ..there's very heavy scripting in your first season.
Zup Geeeee,welcome back,the gay wrestlers salute your return.
Yeah,heavy scripting is massive season one,but is manageable after that.
Im playing 15 minute games,thinking about going for 20 m games later on.
Manual and Superstar.
You on proffesional? Like the gameplay on that difficulty,if you have time and patience,try going manual pass on that level,it's fantastic.
Not going to tell you what do,but it's a enjoyable level.
Hope you find it as good as we have.
And hang in there,scripting will screw you first season mate

Have two massive games coming up,to tired and probably to pissed off to play them right now.
4 games left of my league campaign,4pts behind Napoli who's in first.
Got Sassuolo at home.a team that has been a bogey team since PES 15,never play well against them.
And then,on top off that game,Inter...and that's a nightmare every time,a fun nightmare,but still a fucking nightmare.
Need to win both those game,and hope that Napoli loses at least one of theirs.

Decided to play the first game.
Sassuolo at home,a very underrated team,and also my bogey team.
As expected they didn't give an inch of space around the box,they cleared every cross,when I tried to play it in through their defenders,they tackled me ruthlessly.
First half 0-0 shot count 8-1
Decided to play a it more defensively,try to get their team up the pitch and counter,no luck they sat very deep,and only attacked with 3-4 players.
Kept plugging away,in the 65th minute a cross found one of my strikers,header....hit the bar and out.
Starting to get frustrated for real,subbed three MF,left/right/AMF.
Had an attack on the left side,just outside the box,they stole the ball,played it sideways,bit sloppy,and my AMF Honda nicked the ball,dribbled passed the rushing GK and rolled in 1-0 in the 76th minute
Finally!!
Kept controll over the game rest of the way and game ended 1-0
Got a sweet bonus when Napoli only drew to Juventus away,making the gap 2pts with 3 games to go.
Tomorrow Inter awaits!
Forza!

Lost the game vs Inter 1-0.
Extremely hard fought game,what I hate about these games is that you never ever win a single tackle.
Everything is rushed,as it should be,except for the CPU
Inter 87% in passing,and were super aggressive,spent half the game in my own box trying to clear it
Disappointing as hell,4th straight loss vs them.
But love the intensity of the game
The good news is that Napoli lost aswell,so still 2pts up,with 2 to go

Lost the game vs Inter 1-0.
Extremely hard fought game,what I hate about these games is that you never ever win a single tackle.
Everything is rushed,as it should be,except for the CPU
Inter 87% in passing,and were super aggressive,spent half the game in my own box trying to clear it
Disappointing as hell,4th straight loss vs them.
But love the intensity of the game
The good news is that Napoli lost aswell,so still 2pts up,with 2 to go

Looks like you have the league in your second season. . that's amazing . . you're right about the Inter game . .those games where the scripting won't let you near the ball .. drive you nuts. Good win against Sassuolo though.

Had 2 matches last night first up Vicenza in the rain. .. tight game their keeper was playing really well. . I scored the first goal with a speculative shot from outside the box that went in 0-1. . .they came at me and scored to equalise 1-1 .... .but I did a great move before halftime after switching to 4-3-3. . I had the ball at the wing with dummy runners moving and I feinted to cut inside the box but played a back heel out to the wing for my man to cross and my incoming winger on the far side who headed it down and in 1-2 ... . second half was touch and go and if I'm honest they had 5 clear chances to score and should have been ahead but no .. .under pressure I hit a long ball deep into their half and the scorer of the first goal Sahnoune picked it up and hit a teasing cross where the keeper is in two minds and Tutinho was there to nod home from close range 1-3 and I held on.

Second match was Terana away and in the rain.. ..they were passing brilliantly and went ahead with a clever goal ..they were trying one-twos in my box and I kept stopping them . . then all of a sudden they knocked it back outside the box for their player to place it in the corner 1-0 to them .. .they kept up the pressure so I again went 4-3-3 ..they must have done 20 passes for the second goal 2-0 and I got caught again when their winger curled the ball in from the edge of the box .. 3-0 . .fucked . . or so I thought but noticed momentum swinging after I brought on Rozzi . .he scored a goal but they wcored again 4-1 .. .so I rolled up the sleeves and went for it Rozzi again 4-2. .. next of all they were panicking and making mistakes and Cavasa buried one 4-3 . . time was running and I was doing my utmost. . .and then the bastards started time wasting to let the clock run down and held on .. .gutted.

Looks like you have the league in your second season. . that's amazing . . you're right about the Inter game . .those games where the scripting won't let you near the ball .. drive you nuts. Good win against Sassuolo though.

Had 2 matches last night first up Vicenza in the rain. .. tight game their keeper was playing really well. . I scored the first goal with a speculative shot from outside the box that went in 0-1. . .they came at me and scored to equalise 1-1 .... .but I did a great move before halftime after switching to 4-3-3. . I had the ball at the wing with dummy runners moving and I feinted to cut inside the box but played a back heel out to the wing for my man to cross and my incoming winger on the far side who headed it down and in 1-2 ... . second half was touch and go and if I'm honest they had 5 clear chances to score and should have been ahead but no .. .under pressure I hit a long ball deep into their half and the scorer of the first goal Sahnoune picked it up and hit a teasing cross where the keeper is in two minds and Tutinho was there to nod home from close range 1-3 and I held on.

Second match was Terana away and in the rain.. ..they were passing brilliantly and went ahead with a clever goal ..they were trying one-twos in my box and I kept stopping them . . then all of a sudden they knocked it back outside the box for their player to place it in the corner 1-0 to them .. .they kept up the pressure so I again went 4-3-3 ..they must have done 20 passes for the second goal 2-0 and I got caught again when their winger curled the ball in from the edge of the box .. 3-0 . .fucked . . or so I thought but noticed momentum swinging after I brought on Rozzi . .he scored a goal but they wcored again 4-1 .. .so I rolled up the sleeves and went for it Rozzi again 4-2. .. next of all they were panicking and making mistakes and Cavasa buried one 4-3 . . time was running and I was doing my utmost. . .and then the bastards started time wasting to let the clock run down and held on .. .gutted.
Smart play by Terana,amazed sometimes by the CPUs smartness,tough loss,good tha you almost came back,still rough man.
Great win vs Vicenza,wins like that,when you're in controll and use different strategies to bring it home,so good.
Hope that playoff spot is reachable.

Played Atalanta,3rd to last game of the campaign.
Always had it easy vs them,they play a good mix of rough defending,but don't sit back that much and acctually attacks pretty much.
Went 1-0 up going down the left wing,got two def on me straight away,played it through them,Bertolacci hammered it home top shelf.
Late first Atalanta played it long down the middle,my DMF missed his header,my CB tried to tackle,but failed and their striker had a easy time running on goal and scoring.
2nd half I kept attacking.still playing 4-2-3-1, but committed more players in attack,went both 2-1 and 3-1 up.
Easy coasting to a comfortable win.
Very nice game,my 97 team spirit makes shit happening my way now.

Icing on the mother fucking cake?
Napoli lost,again,they have 2 losses and a draw last three games.
Which means I'm top of the league,one point ahead of Napoli with a single game left,Sampdoria at home.
Will deffo bring the bacon home mate,got Juve in the cup final first,will rest players and go for the Scudetto

Smart play by Terana,amazed sometimes by the CPUs smartness,tough loss,good tha you almost came back,still rough man.
Great win vs Vicenza,wins like that,when you're in controll and use different strategies to bring it home,so good.
Hope that playoff spot is reachable.

Played Atalanta,3rd to last game of the campaign.
Always had it easy vs them,they play a good mix of rough defending,but don't sit back that much and acctually attacks pretty much.
Went 1-0 up going down the left wing,got two def on me straight away,played it through them,Bertolacci hammered it home top shelf.
Late first Atalanta played it long down the middle,my DMF missed his header,my CB tried to tackle,but failed and their striker had a easy time running on goal and scoring.
2nd half I kept attacking.still playing 4-2-3-1, but committed more players in attack,went both 2-1 and 3-1 up.
Easy coasting to a comfortable win.
Very nice game,my 97 team spirit makes shit happening my way now.

Icing on the mother fucking cake?
Napoli lost,again,they have 2 losses and a draw last three games.
Which means I'm top of the league,one point ahead of Napoli with a single game left,Sampdoria at home.
Will deffo bring the bacon home mate,got Juve in the cup final first,will rest players and go for the Scudetto

You have to do it Rock. .you hold the advantage you should go for the double. Don't fuck up. . no pressure or anything ha ha ha. Btw I'm only at the halfway point of the season 11 points behind second spot and with no tranfer funds. . .then I get informed that the clubs ranking has dropped. ..talk about kicking a man when he's down.

Great stories, guys.

Once again, I only had time to play one game last night, but it was a bit disappointing. I (Bolton) was playing against Middlesbrough, at home, and because I changed the formation - or more specifically, because the "team spirit" dropped (70 vs 85) - it was a waste of time. They won 4-0, and I wouldn't mind, but none of it felt fair.

On three occasions, my midfielders had the power-bar for a pass appear above their head but they carried on jogging and ran straight into the opposition anyway, none of the shots were hitting the target (even the manual shots)...

Worst of all, and I nearly quit the game because of it - their second goal was a full-on "cheat" goal (i.e. the game 100% ignored all my controller inputs).

Their striker hit a shot, which my keeper parried - the ball hit my defender's chest, and went off on a course towards the inside of the post. My defender CAUGHT UP to the ball (phew), I pressed the long pass button (pointing towards the touchline), the power bar appeared above his head (so he "received my command"), but instead of kicking it, he TOOK A TOUCH (WHAT THE FUCK), hitting the ball onto the post, which was then going to go in anyway, but for good measure, it rebounded off the post and BACK ONTO HIS FOOT (KICK THE BALL ANYWHERE, YOU PRICK), and into the net.

It's that stuff that always puts me off PES. The worst thing is - the CPU have scored a similar goal a few games ago (read my previous match reports).

EDIT: This is why it grates with me a little bit when people write essays about how realistic the game is - if you're judging the game based on everything that happens (rather than the best bits alone), it isn't - you see some really, really stupid things (and if we're only judging games based on their best bits, then every game is a 10/10).

But, I'm sure I'll be on it again tonight regardless, because at least there's enough variation in the game that the above might happen to the AI in the next match instead of me...

From 6th to 10th. :(

Last edited:
Great stories, guys.

Once again, I only had time to play one game last night, but it was a bit disappointing. I (Bolton) was playing against Middlesbrough, at home, and because I changed the formation - or more specifically, because the "team spirit" dropped (70 vs 85) - it was a waste of time. They won 4-0, and I wouldn't mind, but none of it felt fair.

On three occasions, my midfielders had the power-bar for a pass appear above their head but they carried on jogging and ran straight into the opposition anyway, none of the shots were hitting the target (even the manual shots)...

Worst of all, and I nearly quit the game because of it - their second goal was a full-on "cheat" goal (i.e. the game 100% ignored all my controller inputs).

Their striker hit a shot, which my keeper parried - the ball hit my defender's chest, and went off on a course towards the inside of the post. My defender CAUGHT UP to the ball (phew), I pressed the long pass button (pointing towards the touchline), the power bar appeared above his head (so he "received my command"), but instead of kicking it, he TOOK A TOUCH (WHAT THE FUCK), hitting the ball onto the post, which was then going to go in anyway, but for good measure, it rebounded off the post and BACK ONTO HIS FOOT (KICK THE BALL ANYWHERE, YOU PRICK), and into the net.

It's that stuff that always puts me off PES. The worst thing is - the CPU have scored a similar goal a few games ago (read my previous match reports).

But, I'm sure I'll be on it again tonight regardless...

All I can say to you Chris is that the first season is a bit of a cheatfest . .I actually put my matches down to 10 mins just to make the season go in quicker . .. if you get to the second and third season things pick up and become more entertaining.

You have to do it Rock. .you hold the advantage you should go for the double. Don't fuck up. . no pressure or anything ha ha ha. Btw I'm only at the halfway point of the season 11 points behind second spot and with no tranfer funds. . .then I get informed that the clubs ranking has dropped. ..talk about kicking a man when he's down.
No breaks for you mate,shit,just when you need to have one.
In default,how much money do you generate on a home game?
One of the reasons I picked Milan,slumbering giant,not a huge transfer budget season one,but since every home game gets you € 1,3 million,that gets you over € 20 million in a season,easy cash
Yeah,probably go for the double,even though league is prio nr 1

Lost the cup final to Juve 1-0.
Very subtle scripting going their way,my players were running and reacting in syrup.
Nevertheless,good game,had two shots hitting the crossbar,Juve had tons of chances.
Did have a 1-1 in the 93rd minute versus Buffon,he saved it of course.
Stats,and by looking at them,didn't feel fair from CPU
Poss 39-61
Shots 8(5) 17(12)
Fouls 9-0 (wtf?)
FK 0-9 (again wtf?)
Pass % 58-85 (my lowest all season)

Not really pissed off at the loss,more disappointed that the CPU has to pull tricks out of the hat to win.
Next stop Sampdoria at home,and hopefully a Scudetto to bag

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA!!!
Managed to fuck up my save after the cup final.
And spent 30 minute to try and sim a loss,can't be done.
Even after setting my team up with an insane tactic and insane lineup.
GK for striker,reserve strikers for defenders etc etc.
My team spirit with those settings dropped from 96 to 39.
Still can't lose,same results coming up 1-0 and 2-2 (5-4 after PK's)
Will play the game later on,on 5 mins and take a 1-0 dive

Last edited:
Great stories, guys.

EDIT: This is why it grates with me a little bit when people write essays about how realistic the game is - if you're judging the game based on everything that happens (rather than the best bits alone), it isn't - you see some really, really stupid things (and if we're only judging games based on their best bits, then every game is a 10/10).

But, I'm sure I'll be on it again tonight regardless, because at least there's enough variation in the game that the above might happen to the AI in the next match instead of me...

From 6th to 10th. :(
First season is a motherfucker,don't really experince that much obvious cheating my 2nd,a bit here and there,mainly when you play rivalries.
But it's more subtle,not getting freekicks,or the ball isn't cleared over the touch line for corners etc,and also your passing isn't as correct as it should be,more those things,instead of CPU scoring on everything.
Hang in there,still one of the best games around.
Played a career game on FIFA last night,with new slider settings (patch 7 sliders operation sports) and I got bored out of my mind after 30 FIFA minutes.
So I take the good with the bad.

Lost the cup final to Juve 1-0.
Very subtle scripting going their way,my players were running and reacting in syrup.
Nevertheless,good game,had two shots hitting the crossbar,Juve had tons of chances.
Did have a 1-1 in the 93rd minute versus Buffon,he saved it of course.
Stats,and by looking at them,didn't feel fair from CPU
Poss 39-61
Shots 8(5) 17(12)
Fouls 9-0 (wtf?)
FK 0-9 (again wtf?)
Pass % 58-85 (my lowest all season)

Not really pissed off at the loss,more disappointed that the CPU has to pull tricks out of the hat to win.
Next stop Sampdoria at home,and hopefully a Scudetto to bag

EXTRA EXTRA EXTRA!!!
Managed to fuck up my save after the cup final.
And spent 30 minute to try and sim a loss,can't be done.
Even after setting my team up with an insane tactic and insane lineup.
GK for striker,reserve strikers for defenders etc etc.
My team spirit with those settings dropped from 96 to 39.
Still can't lose,same results coming up 1-0 and 2-2 (5-4 after PK's)
Will play the game later on,on 5 mins and take a 1-0 dive

So it could be a double? lol Will you play that flipping Sampdoria game. .. It's as bad as waiting for news of Pes 2107.

Quick update played Modena away easy 0-2 win for me. Next up was Ascoli away . .great game very close they led 1-0 against the run of play but I equalised in the second half and should have won easily 1-1 it finished feels like I lost 2 points .. .sold a couple of players who weren't working out for me and bought a young keeper called Starke for a song and also a young Chilean AMf called Narvarrez. . played one more game against Crotone . . they took the lead early with a good goal and were difficult to break I equalised before halftime through Cavasa 1-1. ..I can't explain what happened but halfway through the second half they gave up . .it was like Roberta Duran's no mas no mas against Ray leonard and I then scored again through Cavasa and 2 more from Tutinho . .1-4 for me strange result.

So it could be a double? lol Will you play that flipping Sampdoria game. .. It's as bad as waiting for news of Pes 2107.

Quick update played Modena away easy 0-2 win for me. Next up was Ascoli away . .great game very close they led 1-0 against the run of play but I equalised in the second half and should have won easily 1-1 it finished feels like I lost 2 points .. .sold a couple of players who weren't working out for me and bought a young keeper called Starke for a song and also a young Chilean AMf called Narvarrez. . played one more game against Crotone . . they took the lead early with a good goal and were difficult to break I equalised before halftime through Cavasa 1-1. ..I can't explain what happened but halfway through the second half they gave up . .it was like Roberta Duran's no mas no mas against Ray leonard and I then scored again through Cavasa and 2 more from Tutinho . .1-4 for me strange result.
Ha ha boxing reference there,nice one
Fuck I don't think I have Ascoli in my game,must have edited some other club instead,suspect Catania,they were not in Serie B last season,but on the list i edited from.
Good win over Modena,yeah have had a few were you should win,but the shots goes wide constantly or insane keeper saving everything.
And a win over crotone,that's 7 out of 9pts,still very good mate.

Naah,will be taking a dive vs Juve,they beat me fair and square,might call Federbet and look into that game,game fixing deluxe.
Playing the Sampdoria game in a while,that's a sure bet,wont tolerate a loss.
Then planning for season 3, gonna sell 3-4 players,a bit older,and bring in younger players as back up for my starters,and when the starters are to old,the young guys are ready.

Ha ha boxing reference there,nice one
Fuck I don't think I have Ascoli in my game,must have edited some other club instead,suspect Catania,they were not in Serie B last season,but on the list i edited from.
Good win over Modena,yeah have had a few were you should win,but the shots goes wide constantly or insane keeper saving everything.
And a win over crotone,that's 7 out of 9pts,still very good mate.

Naah,will be taking a dive vs Juve,they beat me fair and square,might call Federbet and look into that game,game fixing deluxe.
Playing the Sampdoria game in a while,that's a sure bet,wont tolerate a loss.
Then planning for season 3, gonna sell 3-4 players,a bit older,and bring in younger players as back up for my starters,and when the starters are to old,the young guys are ready.

Rock I got my option files for ps3 from Pesfan.it that's probably why it's different. . btw if you win the league and possibly champions league next season where do you go from there? You'll have done it all unless you manage a national side as well and win the world cup.

Yeah baby!!!
Guess who'just won the Scudetto!!!
(And where the fuck to you put your pic up?)
Started by playing my cup final again,this time on 5 min,as a dive was promised.
Did so,lost 2-1, game feels strange on 5 min.

Then on to the big game.
Sampdoria at home,a win and I'd won the title,stoked as hell.
About 3 seconds after kickoff I just realised " shit I didn't set my game time back to 15 min..."
So stuck on 5 min,game felt rushed as hell,but Sampdoria hardly made it out of their own box first half.
Straight away in the second half I played through their MF and into Honda who received the ball 25-30 m from goal and curled it in high up in the right corner.
You know one of those goals that couldn't be made last year (all bottom corners etc)
Kept controll the rest of the game,and won it fair and square.
First thought after the game "should I play it on 15 instead?" Naah fuck it,trophy is mine.

Probably write something about my two first seasons and what I'd expected of this next post,and future of my campaign.
Probably have time for 2-3 more seasons before PES 17
Forza!

Rock I got my option files for ps3 from Pesfan.it that's probably why it's different. . btw if you win the league and possibly champions league next season where do you go from there? You'll have done it all unless you manage a national side as well and win the world cup.
Good question mate.
My plan for my Milan campaign.
1st season try to make the CL,if EL=ok,even good
2nd season make the CL
3rd go for the Scudetto

Plans have changed,but the goals are the same.
The league,always the league,and hopefully go as far as possible in the cups.
So I'm hungry for more,since this campaign was tough as nails,only won it because Napoli played shit last 4 games,I'd expect next one to be even tougher,with a rejuvenated Juventus as my main rivals
And I think building a squad for 2-4 seasons is the most enjoyable thing,see how they grow and plays better and npbetter.
That's a reward and a challenge

Last edited:
Good question mate.
My plan for my Milan campaign.
1st season try to make the CL,if EL=ok,even good
2nd season make the CL
3rd go for the Scudetto

Plans have changed,but the goals are the same.
The league,always the league,and hopefully go as far as possible in the cups.
So I'm hungry for more,since this campaign was tough as nails,only won it because Napoli played shit last 4 games,I'd expect next one to be even tougher,with a rejuvenated Juventus as my main rivals
And I think building a squad for 2-4 seasons is the most enjoyable thing,see how they grow and plays better and npbetter.
That's a reward and a challenge

Well done buddy at least you've something to show for your season . .. I'm still hanging in there and up to 10th. . . my first time that far up the table. . .I feel a vertigo attack coming on . ..I still love it . .it's not about the winning for me although it would be a huge bonus . . .I just love building a small team and enjoy the shrewd signings and good football being played.

I had an outstanding match tonight against Brescia .. it was like the a.i took the scripting out for a while. .both of us were allowed play to our strengths for most of the match . .they went ahead with a great goal their winger skinned my defenders and hit a cross for a great placed header 1-0. . .I had to regroup and scored through kaprov in the second half. . one of those shots that nearly bursts the net . .looked great 1-1 . .started to get the better of them and chipped a lovely deft one into Tutinho who was making a run he took it on his thigh and then controlled it and dinked the onrushing keeper 1-2 to me. . . the last few mins they really came at me and I could feel the scripting telling me . .no win for you here pal. . ..and sure enough they got a goal right at the end to level 2-2 . .it was one of those times when the a.i won't allow you clear the ball and if you do it comes straight back at you again and again until you collapse . .so a draw. . congrats again buddy. Are you doing the whole open top bus thing or are you keeping it low key?

Last edited:

:LOL:

Zup Geeeee,welcome back,the gay wrestlers salute your return.
Yeah,heavy scripting is massive season one,but is manageable after that.
Im playing 15 minute games,thinking about going for 20 m games later on.
Manual and Superstar.
You on proffesional? Like the gameplay on that difficulty,if you have time and patience,try going manual pass on that level,it's fantastic.
Not going to tell you what do,but it's a enjoyable level.
Hope you find it as good as we have.
And hang in there,scripting will screw you first season mate

At the moment I'm on prof, full manual. I am really enjoying the matches I play. It's quite even. I lost to Preston 2-0 in the FA cup but then beat Birmingham 3-2 (I think) in the league. Having some great moments as well from the AI. What is good is that they are missing chances too. There was one effort from Vaughn where he flicked it over the keeper but just put it wide (I will upload that when I get a chance).

I'm sure when I last played this a few months ago they were scoring with every shot in the bottom corner. But now they are having different shots. Haven't really experienced any scripting yet but maybe it's because I'm on prof.

I'm enjoying your stories by the the way guys.

I'm on PS4 what are you guys on? Do you use real kits? Anyone played PS3 version?

Back
Top Bottom