The Master League adventures thread

Played shit vs Inter in my previous game.
Derby and all,can accept that.
Next game Atalanta at home,started with an easy goal,then hell broke lose.
Couldn't defend,suddenly I lost every ball,players stopped running just when they tried to reach the ball.
My defenders look like idiots,my 80-84 ovr defenders couldn't tackle,out of position etc etc.
Atalanta scored three goals in 20 min.
I turned the game off,and asked myself,am I gonna have this obvious cheating from the CPU?
Pretty much the first time I had it this season,and the answer was,hell no,not taking that shit.
Can take a loss,but not like that.

Restarted the game,simmed it,won it 1-0, fuck you CPU.

2nd game, vs Sampdoria away,played brilliant,went 2-0 up early first half,they came back with an easy tap in.
No worries,kept playing well,scored 3-1
2nd half,pretty much look like my Atalanta game,couldn't do anything to stop them,all my players were a step behind.
They scored and made it 2-3 on a through ball,big surprise...
To top it off,my defender,in the 80th passed it home to my GK,and he managed to score a own goal.
Game ended 3-3, took the draw,even if I deserved a win,scripting/cheating fucked me again.

Remember you mentioned it Deco,you had a patch like that for 7-8 games were everything is feels like you're one or two notches below them?
Feels like am right now,really feels shit.
Might shock the system by either simming or change difficulty for a game.
Anyway,complete waste of valuable time for me tonite

C'mon you have to take it like a man you can't be turning off the game that's cheating lol. I was trying to warn you about the scripting .ha haha . .my last 3 games were like that but I managed to salvage something out of the last one. I lost 7 in a row at one point and should have won 4 of them.

The 0-0 draw that I had a couple of games back was unbelievable .. .I wasn't in control of the shooting .. . I'm talking about clear cut tap ins were going over the fuckin bar or well wide. . . .it got to me and I was about to give up but I stuck with it and stil enjoy the great moments. . not necessarily winning or scoring but when you pull off a beautiful move.

Stick with. . it will swing back in your favour .. .to be honest I'd hate to be dominating the league after a couple of seasons .. there has to be a challenge and the feeling of new signings who fit in well makes it worthwhile. Sometimes the scripting takes the shackles off and allows both teams to play to their strengths and it's a joy to watch. . like pure football with little interference.

C'mon you have to take it like a man you can't be turning off the game that's cheating lol. I was trying to warn you about the scripting .ha haha . .my last 3 games were like that but I managed to salvage something out of the last one. I lost 7 in a row at one point and should have won 4 of them.

The 0-0 draw that I had a couple of games back was unbelievable .. .I wasn't in control of the shooting .. . I'm talking about clear cut tap ins were going over the fuckin bar or well wide. . . .it got to me and I was about to give up but I stuck with it and stil enjoy the great moments. . not necessarily winning or scoring but when you pull off a beautiful move.

Stick with. . it will swing back in your favour .. .to be honest I'd hate to be dominating the league after a couple of seasons .. there has to be a challenge and the feeling of new signings who fit in well makes it worthwhile. Sometimes the scripting takes the shackles off and allows both teams to play to their strengths and it's a joy to watch. . like pure football with little interference.

Second season,team is 84-79-78 (Fw-mf-def) a team that should go for trophies,and get outplayed at home vs a Atalanta,bottom five,with 4 wins,should,if this game were realistic,get me fired.
Yeah scripting swings both ways,but that game,and the game after, ridiculous as hell

Second season,team is 84-79-78 (Fw-mf-def) a team that should go for trophies,and get outplayed at home vs a Atalanta,bottom five,with 4 wins,should,if this game were realistic,get me fired.
Yeah scripting swings both ways,but that game,and the game after, ridiculous as hell

It's a pig isn't . .we have to live with it or not play. . .I just realised the original Udinese tactics are defensive. I had two matches this morning first was Latina usually an easy side but with those tactics I went 3-0 down from the same move each time .. a chipped ball over the defence and the forward traps it and rolls it in. . .so I switched to 3-5-2 and nearly pulled it back ended up 3-2.

I found my perfect tactics to get the most out of the game for me and play attractive football 3-5-2 but drop the am back slightly so that lm and rm would be just ahead. Counter attack, short pass, centre. . I only realised that if you have wide attack and dont use wingers your forwards will drift to the wings. . .. defence is all out defence aggressive and many with the defence line 5 .. .Support range is around 4 or 5 which enables quick short passes in the 5 man midfield. And the other two tactics are the Udinese 3-5-2 for defence and then a 4-3-3 all out attack using the long ball.

Just had a brilliant match against Avellino. . .went one up with a well worked goal and Casava slotted home 1-0. . the football being played was great by both sides. Second half they grabbed an equaliser 1-1 and then with the momentum went ahead in the 76th min I thoght it was curtains as they switched to defence but I immediately got a ball out to the left and passed and it was flicked on and Rossi turned from a strange angle and placed it into the corner 2-2 . . Avellino then switched back to attack and pressed and in the 88th minute were given a dodgy free kick on the edge of the box and my keeper punched it towards the wing and I realised they were caught on the hop . . I did three quick passes and hit a long searching pass and found my winger running behind the defence on the left edge of the box ..he trapped it on his knee as he shrugged off a challenge and volleyed it along the ground into the bottom corner. 3-2 it ended what a game fantastic.

It's a pig isn't . .we have to live with it or not play. . .I just realised the original Udinese tactics are defensive. I had two matches this morning first was Latina usually an easy side but with those tactics I went 3-0 down from the same move each time .. a chipped ball over the defence and the forward traps it and rolls it in. . .so I switched to 3-5-2 and nearly pulled it back ended up 3-2.

I found my perfect tactics to get the most out of the game for me and play attractive football 3-5-2 but drop the am back slightly so that lm and rm would be just ahead. Counter attack, short pass, centre. . I only realised that if you have wide attack and dont use wingers your forwards will drift to the wings. . .. defence is all out defence aggressive and many with the defence line 5 .. .Support range is around 4 or 5 which enables quick short passes in the 5 man midfield. And the other two tactics are the Udinese 3-5-2 for defence and then a 4-3-3 all out attack using the long ball.

Just had a brilliant match against Avellino. . .went one up with a well worked goal and Casava slotted home 1-0. . the football being played was great by both sides. Second half they grabbed an equaliser 1-1 and then with the momentum went ahead in the 76th min I thoght it was curtains as they switched to defence but I immediately got a ball out to the left and passed and it was flicked on and Rossi turned from a strange angle and placed it into the corner 2-2 . . Avellino then switched back to attack and pressed and in the 88th minute were given a dodgy free kick on the edge of the box and my keeper punched it towards the wing and I realised they were caught on the hop . . I did three quick passes and hit a long searching pass and found my winger running behind the defence on the left edge of the box ..he trapped it on his knee as he shrugged off a challenge and volleyed it along the ground into the bottom corner. 3-2 it ended what a game fantastic.

Sounds like you had a few enjoyable games,I mean,so do I,my whining atm is mainly because of lack of time playing.
Got like an hour,an hour and half to play,usually late at night,around 1 am,so you get stressed and want the games to be great.
Will be having more time from Sunday and on.
Think I need to mix it up more during games,go defensively,switch tactics,haven't done that past games, might even go 20 minute games and see how the CPU plays,might calm them down
Still love the game

Last edited:
Sounds like you had a few enjoyable games,I mean,so do I,my whining atm is mainly because of lack of time playing.
Got like an hour,an hour and half to play,usually late at night,around 1 am,so you get stressed and want the games to be great.
Will be having more time from Sunday and on.
Think I need to mix it up more during games,go defensively,switch tactics,haven't done that past games, might even go 20 minute games and see how the CPU plays,might calm them down
Still love the game

Didn't realise you had so little time. .no wonder you're pissed off when it's a script filled shite game . .that would do my head in as well. I was thinking of 20 mins myself as it can slow the game down to a nice pace. Those 20 min matches end up nearly 45 mins. When I lost seven games I nearly wanted to beat people up. .had to tell myself that it's only a game .. but what a game when you get a great result in a great match.

Try stick with it. . . it will improve as you say mess around with the tactics and you might find ones that suit the way you want to play.

Didn't realise you had so little time. .no wonder you're pissed off when it's a script filled shite game . .that would do my head in as well. I was thinking of 20 mins myself as it can slow the game down to a nice pace. Those 20 min matches end up nearly 45 mins. When I lost seven games I nearly wanted to beat people up. .had to tell myself that it's only a game .. but what a game when you get a great result in a great match.

Try stick with it. . . it will improve as you say mess around with the tactics and you might find ones that suit the way you want to play.

Thanx for the kind words mate, this weekend is absolutely full,Gf +daughter=very late gaming.
Usually I can play for hours,things will clear up tmw.
Managed to play three games just.
Torino at home,tough,but won it 2-0,changed formations a few times,both def and off when needed.
Game felt good.
Then Empoli home and away in the cup,1-0 on both occasions.
Yeah think I'm over the speed bumps aka scripting for now.
Next up,big surprise...Empoli!
This time in the league.
Nevertheless even if the game fucks you,still haven't played a better/more addictive/more fun game than this in a while.
Will try to go 20 min next game,I'm used to playing longer games with NBA 2k=60-90 min.
Good luck with yours tday

Last edited:
Thanx for the kind words mate, this weekend is absolutely full,Gf +daughter=very late gaming.
Usually I can play for hours,things will clear up tmw.
Managed to play three games just.
Torino at home,tough,but won it 2-0,changed formations a few times,both def and off when needed.
Game felt good.
Then Empoli home and away in the cup,1-0 on both occasions.
Yeah think I'm over the speed bumps aka scripting for now.
Next up,big surprise...Empoli!
This time in the league.
Nevertheless even if the game fucks you,still haven't played a better/more addictive/more fun game than this in a while.
Will try to go 20 min next game,I'm used to playing longer games with NBA 2k=60-90 min.
Good luck with yours tday

Had two great games today against Virtus I think and spezia .. .first game was excellent I couldn't put the ball in everything went straight at thier keeper and they kept hitting on the break. . . at halftime it was 2-0 to them .. talk about smash and grab. . I had 10 shots on target to their 2.. . . The second half was tight and I was still creating chances and switching formations ..finally I scored from Cruz -Karpof and was pressing for the equaliser .. time was running out so I brought on Rozzi . .and again unbelievably in injury time I curled a cross from the left wing which passed 2 defenders and Rozzi running in behind chested it and dinked the outrushing keeper 2-2 I'm getting good at these comebacks.

The second match against Spezia was evenly balanced but I was having the most chances although they should have scored twice . . .a rebound came to me with the keeper out of his goal and I placed it but a defender slid and got his studs to it to knock it wide . ..so 0-0 but a very tense enetertaining game.

Good to hear your scripting is easing Rockstrong.

Had two great games today against Virtus I think and spezia .. .first game was excellent I couldn't put the ball in everything went straight at thier keeper and they kept hitting on the break. . . at halftime it was 2-0 to them .. talk about smash and grab. . I had 10 shots on target to their 2.. . . The second half was tight and I was still creating chances and switching formations ..finally I scored from Cruz -Karpof and was pressing for the equaliser .. time was running out so I brought on Rozzi . .and again unbelievably in injury time I curled a cross from the left wing which passed 2 defenders and Rozzi running in behind chested it and dinked the outrushing keeper 2-2 I'm getting good at these comebacks.

The second match against Spezia was evenly balanced but I was having the most chances although they should have scored twice . . .a rebound came to me with the keeper out of his goal and I placed it but a defender slid and got his studs to it to knock it wide . ..so 0-0 but a very tense enetertaining game.

Good to hear your scripting is easing Rockstrong.
Two amazing games Deco,that last goal,those are the ones you wanna score all the time.
Don't know if it's only me,but feel like I'm getting way more freekicks this time around,compared to when I played last year.
Could be me imagining,but remember never getting any then.
Should be more,but at least more than before.
And isn't GK better now?

Two amazing games Deco,that last goal,those are the ones you wanna score all the time.
Don't know if it's only me,but feel like I'm getting way more freekicks this time around,compared to when I played last year.
Could be me imagining,but remember never getting any then.
Should be more,but at least more than before.
And isn't GK better now?

Yeh Rockstrong I agree on both points you've made. . .overall it is more balanced and there's more leeway on what happens . . it still has its faults but if the the new game irons them out we should have a good game this year. . .I'm looking forward to it. Last year a lot of it was ruined by no fouls and the same goals by the a.i.

Yeh Rockstrong I agree on both points you've made. . .overall it is more balanced and there's more leeway on what happens . . it still has its faults but if the the new game irons them out we should have a good game this year. . .I'm looking forward to it. Last year a lot of it was ruined by no fouls and the same goals by the a.i.
Spot on.
Just hope it gets balanced,enjoyable and the fouls/stops is necessary for a good gameplay.
Remember playing NHL 16, hardly any penalties,sorted with a tuner set(dlc).
Can't really see myself going back to FIFA again,rather play grubbboraccolic in the EL,or for that matter London Red with hardly any fouls,than go back to FIFA 16.
Tried five mins tday....

Spot on.
Just hope it gets balanced,enjoyable and the fouls/stops is necessary for a good gameplay.
Remember playing NHL 16, hardly any penalties,sorted with a tuner set(dlc).
Can't really see myself going back to FIFA again,rather play grubbboraccolic in the EL,or for that matter London Red with hardly any fouls,than go back to FIFA 16.
Tried five mins tday....

I didn't realise you were a Fifa player .. . a lot of the ex Pes lads from here love it. .I tried it but couldn't take to it. . it played slower and gave the impression of sim because of the low scoring and it felt better for some people when they scored because goals were rare compared to Pes . . but everyone to their own thing I say. I take it you're Swedish Rock. .. .you're use and grasp of the English language is excellent.

I didn't realise you were a Fifa player .. . a lot of the ex Pes lads from here love it. .I tried it but couldn't take to it. . it played slower and gave the impression of sim because of the low scoring and it felt better for some people when they scored because goals were rare compared to Pes . . but everyone to their own thing I say. I take it you're Swedish Rock. .. .you're use and grasp of the English language is excellent.
Thanx pal,well we learn English in the first grade over here,and pretty well traveled aswell:)
Nah, I'm a PES player,but had an affair with FIFA,a brief one.
Was disappointed with PES 16, but the main reason for my FIFA playing is that I changed up to xb1,and it had a pre installed copy of it.
So I played from Nov- Feb,played a bit of FIFA 15 before that.

Long story short,PES is my game,has been since PES 5

Thanx pal,well we learn English in the first grade over here,and pretty well traveled aswell:)
Nah, I'm a PES player,but had an affair with FIFA,a brief one.
Was disappointed with PES 16, but the main reason for my FIFA playing is that I changed up to xb1,and it had a pre installed copy of it.
So I played from Nov- Feb,played a bit of FIFA 15 before that.

Long story short,PES is my game,has been since PES 5

Nice one . ..I'm a Pes fan since 1998 when most friends were playing Fifa and doing that twirly move up the pitch and winning 10-5 or something but I converted a few to Iss back then . .not a fanboy I'll slag it off if it's bad within reason .. couldn't take to pes 2015 at all but liked the bravery and potential of pes 2014 even though it was a disaster on release. . . just off topic for a sec Rock I was in a pub one night in Dublin in the 80's and my friends Scandinavian friends came in and they all spoke great English . .and my friend turned to me and said listen to these guys, aren't they great as in learning English and then said to me . .look at us Irish .. too lazy to learn another language including our own Gaelic . . but he also said and the Scandinavians agreed that a lot of them listened to American radio stations at the time and picked up a lot of the language .. ..is that true?

Nice one . ..I'm a Pes fan since 1998 when most friends were playing Fifa and doing that twirly move up the pitch and winning 10-5 or something but I converted a few to Iss back then . .not a fanboy I'll slag it off if it's bad within reason .. couldn't take to pes 2015 at all but liked the bravery and potential of pes 2014 even though it was a disaster on release. . . just off topic for a sec Rock I was in a pub one night in Dublin in the 80's and my friends Scandinavian friends came in and they all spoke great English . .and my friend turned to me and said listen to these guys, aren't they great as in learning English and then said to me . .look at us Irish .. too lazy to learn another language including our own Gaelic . . but he also said and the Scandinavians agreed that a lot of them listened to American radio stations at the time and picked up a lot of the language .. ..is that true?
Tv,music,radio,yeah,probably lot of English speaking radio stations back then.
We only had what people in Britain had back then,national TV and radio,so you'd had to look elsewhere for music.
Same thing with magazines,growing up a rock fan in the 80's,not very much choice here,so you bought kerrang etc.
Plus a lot of English influences/shows on Swedish tv back then.
Sweden was the first country that started broadcasting English football live,even before England,back in -69,with Swedish commentary,grew up watching muddy pitches from the Midlands:)
So I think it had a massive influence on us,to learn more English
If you know a massive language,think you tend to get lazy learning a second one mate.
Have a few friends from England and the US living here,they haven't learned fuck all,the reason? everyone speaks English to them... But v n though Swedish/English/German are similar languages,easier to learn for us/you than French/Spanish

Just had a strange game vs Empoli at home.
18-2 in shots
11-0 in corners
Lost 1-0:)
Didn't feel cheated though,perhaps a few should have gone in,but felt ok.
I saw them change their tactics when they stopped one of my attacks,went from defensive to main,long ball on the wing instead of usual centre short passing.
Into the box,rocket of a shot bar in.
Funny ol game:)
Like I said didn't feel cheated,they defended great the whole game
Next up,Bari at home

Last edited:
Tv,music,radio,yeah,probably lot of English speaking radio stations back then.
We only had what people in Britain had back then,national TV and radio,so you'd had to look elsewhere for music.
Same thing with magazines,growing up a rock fan in the 80's,not very much choice here,so you bought kerrang etc.
Plus a lot of English influences/shows on Swedish tv back then.
Sweden was the first country that started broadcasting English football live,even before England,back in -69,with Swedish commentary,grew up watching muddy pitches from the Midlands:)
So I think it had a massive influence on us,to learn more English
If you know a massive language,think you tend to get lazy learning a second one mate.
Have a few friends from England and the US living here,they haven't learned fuck all,the reason? everyone speaks English to them... But v n though Swedish/English/German are similar languages,easier to learn for us/you than French/Spanish

Just had a strange game vs Empoli at home.
18-2 in shots
11-0 in corners
Lost 1-0:)
Didn't feel cheated though,perhaps a few should have gone in,but felt ok.
I saw them change their tactics when they stopped one of my attacks,went from defensive to main,long ball on the wing instead of usual centre short passing.
Into the box,rocket of a shot bar in.
Funny ol game:)
Like I said didn't feel cheated,they defended great the whole game
Next up,Bari at home

Thanks for the info about the languages and cultural stuff. . very interesting. . I never knew any of that. .. . .the game feels better when you lose kind of justifiably instead of that 6-0 same goals pile of wank.

One good thing Rockstrong is at least the a.i are aware and are changing the tactics to try win the match. . .I'm beginning to think that konami sneaked in a little bit of the code or whatever it is of Pes 2017 into the last update because this Master league plays nothing like last year. . .. I know you're probably shaking your head thinking I'm nuts but there are improvements in a lot of the game that can't be accounted for and if the the new game is improved a lot from this we should be in for a really good or great game.

I've a good feeling about the new game .. it's not going to be without faults but imagine the game we're playing now with huge improvements . .. it could be something special. . we'll have to wait and see.

Thanks for the info about the languages and cultural stuff. . very interesting. . I never knew any of that. .. . .the game feels better when you lose kind of justifiably instead of that 6-0 same goals pile of wank.

One good thing Rockstrong is at least the a.i are aware and are changing the tactics to try win the match. . .I'm beginning to think that konami sneaked in a little bit of the code or whatever it is of Pes 2017 into the last update because this Master league plays nothing like last year. . .. I know you're probably shaking your head thinking I'm nuts but there are improvements in a lot of the game that can't be accounted for and if the the new game is improved a lot from this we should be in for a really good or great game.

I've a good feeling about the new game .. it's not going to be without faults but imagine the game we're playing now with huge improvements . .. it could be something special. . we'll have to wait and see.

I'm stoked as hell for 17, and I'm all on you're side with ML now and last year,like I said,saw tactical changes,feels so different compared to playing it October/November last year.
If the game improves on what we have right now,we're in for a great game.
That's the difference between FIFA and this game,they start one way and finish the same.
Here you see defensive minded teams going long,then switching to short passing.

Example is my game vs Bari.
2-0 up vs them after 20 min,they played defensively as hell,suddenly,switched to offense
Played three up front vs the one they had at start of the game.
They plugged in hard,scored on me twice,last goal in the 65th.
I had to go back to attacking,and this is the cool part.
Started controlling the game again since they played def,after ten minutes..they switched back to their offensive line up with three strikers and went for the win.

Hardest last 5-10 minutes I've had in a long time,managed to keep my cool,and dribble past two defenders inside their box and the ball slowly rolled in between tons of legs.
Since they are in 19th place,a draw wasn't good enough,so they went for a win..away...with 2-2 as a decent result to begin with.
Held on and won 3-2
Talk about good tactical smartness by the CPU

I'm stoked as hell for 17, and I'm all on you're side with ML now and last year,like I said,saw tactical changes,feels so different compared to playing it October/November last year.
If the game improves on what we have right now,we're in for a great game.
That's the difference between FIFA and this game,they start one way and finish the same.
Here you see defensive minded teams going long,then switching to short passing.

Example is my game vs Bari.
2-0 up vs them after 20 min,they played defensively as hell,suddenly,switched to offense
Played three up front vs the one they had at start of the game.
They plugged in hard,scored on me twice,last goal in the 65th.
I had to go back to attacking,and this is the cool part.
Started controlling the game again since they played def,after ten minutes..they switched back to their offensive line up with three strikers and went for the win.

Hardest last 5-10 minutes I've had in a long time,managed to keep my cool,and dribble past two defenders inside their box and the ball slowly rolled in between tons of legs.
Since they are in 19th place,a draw wasn't good enough,so they went for a win..away...with 2-2 as a decent result to begin with.
Held on and won 3-2
Talk about good tactical smartness by the CPU

That's what happened to me as well Rock a few matches ago . .. .I came back to 2-2 and they went gung ho for the win and straight after I blocked a free kick I caught them napping and scored cos they pushed too far up. Great result for you it makes you feel like a real manager lol. . .that's what I mentioned to you in the last post .. I think they gave us a taste of some of the new game.

I didn't realise Barcelona were playing Celtic in Dublin last night and won 3-1. It wasn't the Champions league final unless I'm really out of touch.

That's what happened to me as well Rock a few matches ago . .. .I came back to 2-2 and they went gung ho for the win and straight after I blocked a free kick I caught them napping and scored cos they pushed too far up. Great result for you it makes you feel like a real manager lol. . .that's what I mentioned to you in the last post .. I think they gave us a taste of some of the new game.

I didn't realise Barcelona were playing Celtic in Dublin last night and won 3-1. It wasn't the Champions league final unless I'm really out of touch.

prabaly international cup/tournament,it's that time of the year,yeah Celtic in the CL final....
Saw that United played vs Galatasaray over here.
As a footballer,those tournaments,especially abroad,like in China Thailand Australia 3 weeks before the league starts,must be fun....

prabaly international cup/tournament,it's that time of the year,yeah Celtic in the CL final....
Saw that United played vs Galatasaray over here.
As a footballer,those tournaments,especially abroad,like in China Thailand Australia 3 weeks before the league starts,must be fun....

Ok quick update 2 matches today first was Virtus . .an easy 3-0 win for me with my young forward Tutinho scoring two good goals . .. .next up Como Calcio and again seemed easy . . Tutinho scored a hat-trick 3-0 at half time although I have to say Como missed two sitters in the first half . . . .. The second half was a different kettle of fish. .. .I was still creating and Tutinho should have scored his fourth . . .Como started playing really well and got 2 goals and I panicked and changed to a 4-3-3 more defensive formation . .big mistake they dominated from then on and scored a third goal to equalise but both of us could have nicked a winner. . . .Can't believe I threw away a 3 goal lead .. but Tutinho scored 5 in two games which is a good thing.

Ok quick update 2 matches today first was Virtus . .an easy 3-0 win for me with my young forward Tutinho scoring two good goals . .. .next up Como Calcio and again seemed easy . . Tutinho scored a hat-trick 3-0 at half time although I have to say Como missed two sitters in the first half . . . .. The second half was a different kettle of fish. .. .I was still creating and Tutinho should have scored his fourth . . .Como started playing really well and got 2 goals and I panicked and changed to a 4-3-3 more defensive formation . .big mistake they dominated from then on and scored a third goal to equalise but both of us could have nicked a winner. . . .Can't believe I threw away a 3 goal lead .. but Tutinho scored 5 in two games which is a good thing.

Ouch...rough Deco.
I take pride in ( fantasy probably) to defend well,so I get it,conceding 3 straight goals when being 3 up,that's a motherfucker brother.
Sometimes it feels better losing 1-0 in the final minute,than leading 2-0, and only getting a draw.
Bummer.

Yeah I got Juventus next game,looking fw to that like I'm looking fw to being stabbed...
Have to sort out a good,or 2 good strategies for that.
Post something later,if not,a Xbox plus controller could be found outside a apartment in the very south of Sweden

Don't know if this is off topic,or if I should start a new thread for it.

BEST MASTER LEAGUE EXPERINCE.
1 which game.
2 which team/teams
3 how many seasons
4 and why that was your best ML experience/career.

Hope you get some story's in.

Don't know if this is off topic,or if I should start a new thread for it.

BEST MASTER LEAGUE EXPERINCE.
1 which game.
2 which team/teams
3 how many seasons
4 and why that was your best ML experience/career.

Hope you get some story's in.

Jesus half the story's I've told here have been the best . . .it feels like us two are the only two interested in it. But if you think it's worthwhile go for it.

Ouch...rough Deco.
I take pride in ( fantasy probably) to defend well,so I get it,conceding 3 straight goals when being 3 up,that's a motherfucker brother.
Sometimes it feels better losing 1-0 in the final minute,than leading 2-0, and only getting a draw.
Bummer.

Yeah I got Juventus next game,looking fw to that like I'm looking fw to being stabbed...
Have to sort out a good,or 2 good strategies for that.
Post something later,if not,a Xbox plus controller could be found outside a apartment in the very south of Sweden

Don't get me wrong Rock I was a defender for years in real football up until about 17 when I got my two cartilages destroyed and was on crutches so I know how to defend .. this was down to unstoppable scripting....You're looking forward to being stabbed ? lol are the Juve fans that bad?

Juve next? ... .That was when I knew Jimmy was gonna whack Morrie.

Jesus half the story's I've told here have been the best . . .it feels like us two are the only two interested in it. But if you think it's worthwhile go for it.
Ha ha might be the case.
See if other players will share their story's aswell,who knows

Don't get me wrong Rock I was a defender for years in real football up until about 17 when I got my two cartilages destroyed and was on crutches so I know how to defend .. this was down to unstoppable scripting....You're looking forward to being stabbed ? lol are the Juve fans that bad?

Juve next? ... .That was when I knew Jimmy was gonna whack Morrie.
Dont fancy Juve that much mate,one of the best sides in the world,still the small team in Turin,been there,and it's only Torino.
Looks like one of our players (Hammarby) is rumoured to head for Leeds U,or Derby.
Erik Israelsson,tough as nails,DMF and CMF,8 g and 2 A in 16 games so far.

Dont fancy Juve that much mate,one of the best sides in the world,still the small team in Turin,been there,and it's only Torino.
Looks like one of our players (Hammarby) is rumoured to head for Leeds U,or Derby.
Erik Israelsson,tough as nails,DMF and CMF,8 g and 2 A in 16 games so far.

Did you recognise the last line I threw in there? ha ha Jimmy two times . . .gona get the papers .get the papers

Ha ha,missed it mate,saw Goodfellas just the other month

It's just that I was watching it tonight and it went through my head. ..I have the lines from it memorised by now .. .as some one said on youtube. . the line went "It was when I first met Jimmy conway.. . he couldn't have been more than 28 or 29" .. but he was really 47 as played by De Niro.

Well this is the week for all the news . . might get reviews on Tuesday and then footage on Thursday .. hopefully positive stuff . .but the vultures will descend on it. ..all the Fifa fans and ex pes fans will tear it apart as usual. let's hope it's good news. . .let us know what you think about it.

It's just that I was watching it tonight and it went through my head. ..I have the lines from it memorised by now .. .as some one said on youtube. . the line went "It was when I first met Jimmy conway.. . he couldn't have been more than 28 or 29" .. but he was really 47 as played by De Niro.

Well this is the week for all the news . . might get reviews on Tuesday and then footage on Thursday .. hopefully positive stuff . .but the vultures will descend on it. ..all the Fifa fans and ex pes fans will tear it apart as usual. let's hope it's good news. . .let us know what you think about it.
Such a great movie,saw a documentary on Henry Hill, Ray Liottas character,died of cancer in 2012
Jepp,haters gonna hate,and skaters gonna skate...
Yeah,will have my ear to the ground this week,have a good feeling about it mate.

Juventus at home,easy as taking candy from kids you say?
Went 1-0 down after 6 min,tiki taka by Reuss and Dybala.
Managed to score in the 11th,had a few chances prior to that,saw glitches and weaknesses in Juves def.
Went 1-2 down in the 16th minute.
Then my boys put on the show of a lifetime,career game by the boys in red and black.
Scored three goals before halftime,pretty much the same way,like I said,saw weakness in their defence,huge weaknesses.

Kept plugging away in the second,5-2 in the 57th,and drumroll....6-2 in the 77th m.
Had an injuriy late in the game,so finished with 10 men.
But beating Juve,which I've never done,not this season,not all my previous either.

So their weakness,they play 4-1-2-1-2 ( pretty much 4-3-3-) with a diamond shaped,narrow mf.
And they also have a very wide back four,with two slow CB.
So I let them put pressure on my DF,played my way out of that pressure by short passing,once their FW and AMF was passed,went long on their wing,or went with through passes between slow and wide CB.
Had an alone striker placed between their CB,just went between them,scored 3goals that way.
They tried to correct the gap between their CBs,then I just flicked it to one of my MF,who went between CB and LB.
Last goal was scored on a corner.
Did set up my team with lots of support to be able to pass my way out of pressure.
Man I'm so wired right now, 6-2 vs Juve,not as dominant of team this season,and shitty team spirit.
But who's complaining
Forza Rossoneri

Last edited:
Such a great movie,saw a documentary on Henry Hill, Ray Liottas character,died of cancer in 2012
Jepp,haters gonna hate,and skaters gonna skate...
Yeah,will have my ear to the ground this week,have a good feeling about it mate.

Juventus at home,easy as taking candy from kids you say?
Went 1-0 down after 6 min,tiki taka by Reuss and Dybala.
Managed to score in the 11th,had a few chances prior to that,saw glitches and weaknesses in Juves def.
Went 1-2 down in the 16th minute.
Then my boys put on the show of a lifetime,career game by the boys in red and black.
Scored three goals before halftime,pretty much the same way,like I said,saw weakness in their defence,huge weaknesses.

Kept plugging away in the second,5-2 in the 57th,and drumroll....6-2 in the 77th m.
Had an injuriy late in the game,so finished with 10 men.
But beating Juve,which I've never done,not this season,not all my previous either.

So their weakness,they play 4-1-2-1-2 ( pretty much 4-3-3-) with a diamond shaped,narrow mf.
And they also have a very wide back four,with two slow CB.
So I let them put pressure on my DF,played my way out of that pressure by short passing,once their FW and AMF was passed,went long on their wing,or went with through passes between slow and wide CB.
Had an alone striker placed between their CB,just went between them,scored 3goals that way.
They tried to correct the gap between their CBs,then I just flicked it to one of my MF,who went between CB and LB.
Last goal was scored on a corner.
Did set up my team with lots of support to be able to pass my way out of pressure.
Man I'm so wired right now, 6-2 vs Juve,not as dominant of team this season,and shitty team spirit.
But who's complaining
Forza Rossoneri

Wtf? Thats some win man .. .well done . . .. I always know when you've done well cos your posts look long lol. You must have a good chance of the title now. 6-2 is some score against those boys .. let us know how you progress from here on in. I'm looking forward to this week with all the news about pes 2017. .. although I always use my own judgment. Reading the WEnb site the moderators let them say what they like to each other as in insults without intervening ... there are a couple of clever well educated guys on it who I don't believe are pes fans and tear the other guys arguments apart .. .good debating skills and very hard to catch them out yet they praise Fifa .. seems strange as in their defence of Fifa and moderators allowing them insult who they want to.

At least on here they can be fair most of the time and pull you up for stepping out of line but I hate being pulled for trivial stuff. There's gonna be a lot of arguments this week and insults but if the game is good well that's the main thing.

Back
Top Bottom