The Master League adventures thread

Well done buddy at least you've something to show for your season . .. I'm still hanging in there and up to 10th. . . my first time that far up the table. . .I feel a vertigo attack coming on . ..I still love it . .it's not about the winning for me although it would be a huge bonus . . .I just love building a small team and enjoy the shrewd signings and good football being played.

I had an outstanding match tonight against Brescia .. it was like the a.i took the scripting out for a while. .both of us were allowed play to our strengths for most of the match . .they went ahead with a great goal their winger skinned my defenders and hit a cross for a great placed header 1-0. . .I had to regroup and scored through kaprov in the second half. . one of those shots that nearly bursts the net . .looked great 1-1 . .started to get the better of them and chipped a lovely deft one into Tutinho who was making a run he took it on his thigh and then controlled in and dinked the onrushing keeper 1-2 to me. . . the last fews they really came at me and I could feel the scripting telling me no win for you here pal. . ..and sure enough they got a goal right at the end to level 2-2 . .it was one of those times when the a.i won't allow you clear the ball and if you do it comes straight back at you until you collapse . .so a draw. . congrats again buddy. Are you going do the whole open bus thing or are you keeping it low key?

Thanks buddy,nope,stretch limo with strippers I guess,tainted Windows of course.
Yeah strange feeling,took me 3 seasons last time on 16, and four on 15, had Torino then (kits to die for)
I'm really more like you,with smaller teams,always supported my local team who is shit,and of course have few teams that I like a little bit more than others (Milan,Napoli St Pauli), but had to realise that I haven't got the patience for a really long term commitment with a lower league team, especially,and it sounds weird,playing with in game edited kits and made up logos,doesn't help either.
Wish I'd bought a PS4 instead,might go for a used one later on.

Isn't great when the scripting just disappear,and you can play to your strengths instead.
One of my ways of playing lately is having one defender or DMF that I controll in and around the box,and let my CPU players defend ball carrier,works well,especially when the scripting sets in,opponents aren't that deadly when you do that.

Been reading up,here and on other forums about this game,and most people pretty much have the same attitude and perception of this game now as they had before.
Don't really get that,or are they not playing it anymore?
And most importantly,how are they playing it?
You have one experience going superstar and manual on 15-20 min as Top player on max assist with 5 min games.
But most people still base their impression on this game very random.
Don't get it,still one of the best PES games,if not,the best in the series,liked 13 aswell as 15 to
Hope you get in to a playoff spot.
Funny thing,haven't check d it out yet,but my Serie B ended with a huge gap between 3rd and 4th place,which means no playoff,or should mean no playoff,think the max gap between 3 and 4 is 10 pts

Thanks buddy,nope,stretch limo with strippers I guess,tainted Windows of course.
Yeah strange feeling,took me 3 seasons last time on 16, and four on 15, had Torino then (kits to die for)
I'm really more like you,with smaller teams,always supported my local team who is shit,and of course have few teams that I like a little bit more than others (Milan,Napoli St Pauli), but had to realise that I haven't got the patience for a really long term commitment with a lower league team, especially,and it sounds weird,playing with in game edited kits and made up logos,doesn't help either.
Wish I'd bought a PS4 instead,might go for a used one later on.

Isn't great when the scripting just disappear,and you can play to your strengths instead.
One of my ways of playing lately is having one defender or DMF that I controll in and around the box,and let my CPU players defend ball carrier,works well,especially when the scripting sets in,opponents aren't that deadly when you do that.

Been reading up,here and on other forums about this game,and most people pretty much have the same attitude and perception of this game now as they had before.
Don't really get that,or are they not playing it anymore?
And most importantly,how are they playing it?
You have one experience going superstar and manual on 15-20 min as Top player on max assist with 5 min games.
But most people still base their impression on this game very random.
Don't get it,still one of the best PES games,if not,the best in the series,liked 13 aswell as 15 to
Hope you get in to a playoff spot.
Funny thing,haven't check d it out yet,but my Serie B ended with a huge gap between 3rd and 4th place,which means no playoff,or should mean no playoff,think the max gap between 3 and 4 is 10 pts

I got a PS4 last week especially for Pes 2017 so it better be good .. the way I look at Master League is that if I wanted to play it with top players I would just play league mode . .granted you can't sign players something that should be in it in my view. I also think that top players in Master League shouldn't develop any more . .it should be just about the young players development.

Talking about why nobody plays it anymore. . you must remember a lot of people are afraid to swallow their pride after taking the game apart all year ... . and we also have the new game looming and .. and some people just can't be arsed they'll turn it on for 5 mins and see something that they didn't like from before and turn it off as they don't give it a chance.

Looking forward to the reviews and vids today but I'll still play Master league and post reports. Btw you're right about Serie B. . if there's 10 points between 3rd and 4th there will be no playoffs but if it's less then up to 6 teams can take part in the playoffs which is cool.

Hi guys,

Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday as it was the last post on the previous page. I know they get missed sometimes when that happens.

But anyways I mentioned an effort that the CPU had which was pretty cool. Here is the video with a couple of angles. I'm sure before the patch the CPU would have scored.

https://youtu.be/Pg4Zev9OMG4

https://youtu.be/XFrq4Dm9m8c

As I said earlier I'm really enjoying the game now and I just put any negatives aside.
It's as if PES has scored a last minute winning goal against FIFA as I have been prefering FIFA all along until now.

You guys on PS3?

Hi guys,

Not sure if you saw my post from yesterday as it was the last post on the previous page. I know they get missed sometimes when that happens.

But anyways I mentioned an effort that the CPU had which was pretty cool. Here is the video with a couple of angles. I'm sure before the patch the CPU would have scored.

https://youtu.be/Pg4Zev9OMG4

https://youtu.be/XFrq4Dm9m8c

As I said earlier I'm really enjoying the game now and I just put any negatives aside.
It's as if PES has scored a last minute winning goal against FIFA as I have been prefering FIFA all along until now.

You guys on PS3?
Great that you're enjoying it mate.
Have had absolutely fabulous games lately,with CPU playing fair,hitting posts or going wide instead of the easy goal.
Ha ha,that miss is a killer,and yeah deffo the patch has made the game better.
Nope I'm on XB1, think Deco answers later on,I'm pretty sure he's on PS3, and soon ps4.
Keep plugging away Geeeeeee,and keep posting

Yeah well it took quite a while for konami to fix things. Many people got frustrated and sold their game. I think it was after the EURO DLC that the game played really nice. Before that I remember always relying on gamplay patch.

Yeah well it took quite a while for konami to fix things. Many people got frustrated and sold their game. I think it was after the EURO DLC that the game played really nice. Before that I remember always relying on gamplay patch.
Think it plays great now,minus the fouls f course.

Away from the topic of the day for a minute. . .the Jan transfer window is closed and I could only secure one signing an Am called Narverro a 21yr old Chilean for 2m . . .I sold a couple of players but failed in signing another one I had my eye on. I played two matches tonight . .first up was Pescara . .it started well, opened them up with a pass through a crowd of players when I saw Tutino making a run. .he was on his own when he received and slotted home 1-0 to me. . . .even game nothing to write home about when I started to find gaps and their keeper starting saving everything. . .I had Tutino through again but he missed. . it stayed like this until near the end when they started searching for the equaliser and found it with a shot from outside the box 1-1 it ended.

Next up was Salernitana who are usually a soft touch. . right from the start they got a horrible toepokey jammy goal to lead 1-0 couldn't believe it, I was all over them for the entire match . .at halftime it was 13 shots for me to their 1.. .second half it was a very open match my defenders were playing great . ..but I was getting desperate and switched to 4-3-3 and at 70mins brought on the new kid Narverro and immediately he looked great, good touch and passing with his lime coloured boots ..he was the most dangerous player on the pitch . .he sprayed a ball out to the wing and the ball was passed to Cavasa on the edge of the box with three players around him and he backheeled a glorious pass at an angle back towards midfield to Nervarra who beat a player and ghosted into the box and swerved it past the keeper 1-1 back in it .. . .. next few mins Nervarra found himself in a one on one with the keeper but the keeper saved. . .I kept the pressure on and it was bouncing around when Cavasa with his back to goal kicked it over his head and fooled the entire defence and Nervarra glided in with the pack at his heels and stroked it in 1-2 to me . ..what a debut, everything was going to plan.. .but all of a sudden the a.i hit a long ball to the left wing and hit a cross and there was their forward 4 yards behind my defence on his own and volleyed direct from the cross past the keeper . .2-2 gutted doesn't describe the feeling. It was 20 shots to 5 in my favour. .I'm still in the hunt for a playoff place.

Away from the topic of the day for a minute. . .the Jan transfer window is closed and I could only secure one signing an Am called Narverro a 21yr old Chilean for 2m . . .I sold a couple of players but failed in signing another one I had my eye on. I played two matches tonight . .first up was Pescara . .it started well, opened them up with a pass through a crowd of players when I saw Tutino making a run. .he was on his own when he received and slotted home 1-0 to me. . . .even game nothing to write home about when I started to find gaps and their keeper starting saving everything. . .I had Tutino through again but he missed. . it stayed like this until near the end when they started searching for the equaliser and found it with a shot from outside the box 1-1 it ended.

Next up was Salernitana who are usually a soft touch. . right from the start they got a horrible toepokey jammy goal to lead 1-0 couldn't believe it, I was all over them for the entire match . .at halftime it was 13 shots for me to their 1.. .second half it was a very open match my defenders were playing great . ..but I was getting desperate and switched to 4-3-3 and at 70mins brought on the new kid Narverro and immediately he looked great, good touch and passing with his lime coloured boots ..he was the most dangerous player on the pitch . .he sprayed a ball out to the wing and the ball was passed to Cavasa on the edge of the box with three players around him and he backheeled a glorious pass at an angle back towards midfield to Nervarra who beat a player and ghosted into the box and swerved it past the keeper 1-1 back in it .. . .. next few mins Nervarra found himself in a one on one with the keeper but the keeper saved. . .I kept the pressure on and it was bouncing around when Cavasa with his back to goal kicked it over his head and fooled the entire defence and Nervarra glided in with the pack at his heels and stroked it in 1-2 to me . ..what a debut, everything was going to plan.. .but all of a sudden the a.i hit a long ball to the left wing and hit a cross and there was their forward 4 yards behind my defence on his own and volleyed direct from the cross past the keeper . .2-2 gutted doesn't describe the feeling. It was 20 shots to 5 in my favour. .I'm still in the hunt for a playoff place.
Find the transfer window being a challenge
First game vs Pescara,heartbreaker.....same,and even worse vs Salernitana.
Had a few of those in my two seasons,always feels worse than a loss,always!.
You'll swing back though mate,still in the race for a playoff spot,nice to hear mate.
Spent 3 hours last night just selling and scouting and trying to get new players in.
And those 3 hours were spent in Konamis July-August 8
Massive task.
Will post later on pal.
Hang in there

Find the transfer window being a challenge
First game vs Pescara,heartbreaker.....same,and even worse vs Salernitana.
Had a few of those in my two seasons,always feels worse than a loss,always!.
You'll swing back though mate,still in the race for a playoff spot,nice to hear mate.
Spent 3 hours last night just selling and scouting and trying to get new players in.
And those 3 hours were spent in Konamis July-August 8
Massive task.
Will post later on pal.
Hang in there

I was reading your thoughts on the new game Rock. . I more or less agree with you . . initially I was disappointed but the later videos gave me hope . .I'm optimistic about the new game . ..I think the videos shown are down to the users...most are probably online players and that's the way they play, charge to the opponents box and try score as many goals as you can. Could be a good game in the right hands.

I was reading your thoughts on the new game Rock. . I more or less agree with you . . initially I was disappointed but the later videos gave me hope . .I'm optimistic about the new game . ..I think the videos shown are down to the users...most are probably online players and that's the way they play, charge to the opponents box and try score as many goals as you can. Could be a good game in the right hands.

I'm with on that,think it'll play well,people being upset with how defence is played?
Yeah if Human players rush and chase ball carrier all over the pitch,its gonna look strange
Fingers crossed for a great game pal,think it will be a step up from this one
And as you said the later vids are promising,and it's almost 2 months left until release,a vanilla release,with possibility to correct a few thing with DLCs
Thought the GK looked stunning,and also the rest

Last edited:
First season ,2nd place in the league,semi in the cup,and a final in the EL.
Way better than I was aiming for,goal was reaching a CLspot,and a semi in Coppa Italia,last 16 in the CL.

2nd season,surprisingly I won the league,goal was to reach CL,so fantastic result.
Reached the Final in the Coppa Italia,which was my goal,and a Qtr final in the CL was above expectation.

Transfers season one,loaned out 9 players,and sold two.
Earnings € 36 M
Transfers in,bought one player,loaned 4 players.
Spent € 7 M so went plus with € 29 M which was my plan,spend low first season,go big second.

Transfers season two:loaned one player,bought 5, brought two up from youth team.
Spent € 75 M (budget 80-90 depending on salary)
Sold two players and loaned out two.
Earned €1,2 M

First game sorted on my third season.
TIM Supercup vs Juventus.
Don't know what happend but the gameplay was just stunning,not because I won,but the flow,the feel,how my players reacted and played,and how Juve played.
Went 1-0 down,Reuss,a monsters had the ball right side,almost at the corner flag,one defender covering him,he pulled of a monster of a move and my def went the other way,low cross and mandjukiz threw himself fw and touched it post in.
Nothing to be done there.

Came back with a similar goal,lofted ball to fw in the box,back to the goal,stepped fw,sideway,passed the def and shot a fairly lose ball post in.
Scored 2-1 on a counter,long ball on the wing,through ball,and a storming fw between their CBs,easy finish alone with GK.

2-2 early 2nd,curled cross,Mandzukic,back to the goal,chested it to the ground,half volley straight down on the pitch,goalie threw himself,ball bounced over him and into goal.
3-2 counter down the middle lofted between CB's chested down,full speed ahead,low hard shot bottom corner.
4-2 a curled shot,left corner of the box,far post and in.
Great win with 4-2.

Haven't seen goals like this in a long time,also Juve missed a bunch of shots,wide shots.
Their shot count 12(7) they had 4 offsides,and drew 4 fouls.
Absolutely magnificent game.
And my new signings are fantastic,what a difference when you get smart and skilfully players,running in lanes and so on.
Gonna stay away from the toxic 17 thread,it's gone out of hand completely there,and focus on this.
Next post,I'll present signings and who I've sold
1 trophy,more to be had

First game sorted on my third season.
TIM Supercup vs Juventus.
Don't know what happend but the gameplay was just stunning,not because I won,but the flow,the feel,how my players reacted and played,and how Juve played.
Went 1-0 down,Reuss,a monsters had the ball right side,almost at the corner flag,one defender covering him,he pulled of a monster of a move and my def went the other way,low cross and mandjukiz threw himself fw and touched it post in.
Nothing to be done there.

Came back with a similar goal,lofted ball to fw in the box,back to the goal,stepped fw,sideway,passed the def and shot a fairly lose ball post in.
Scored 2-1 on a counter,long ball on the wing,through ball,and a storming fw between their CBs,easy finish alone with GK.

2-2 early 2nd,curled cross,Mandzukic,back to the goal,chested it to the ground,half volley straight down on the pitch,goalie threw himself,ball bounced over him and into goal.
3-2 counter down the middle lofted between CB's chested down,full speed ahead,low hard shot bottom corner.
4-2 a curled shot,left corner of the box,far post and in.
Great win with 4-2.

Haven't seen goals like this in a long time,also Juve missed a bunch of shots,wide shots.
Their shot count 12(7) they had 4 offsides,and drew 4 fouls.
Absolutely magnificent game.
And my new signings are fantastic,what a difference when you get smart and skilfully players,running in lanes and so on.
Gonna stay away from the toxic 17 thread,it's gone out of hand completely there,and focus on this.
Next post,I'll present signings and who I've sold
1 trophy,more to be had

Great win Rock. .. another trophy to add to the collection .Pressures on now as the holders of the League to do well. Great when a signing works out. I've been getting a lot of great matches as well lately makes you wanna keep playing .. other posters must think we're two nutcases or something but it's all true it plays really well since the dlc. Can you win the title back to back and throw in the CL for good measure? lol. If you think our forum is gone toxic over Pes 2017. . you'd wanna read WENB . .they don't pull any punches over there.

Last edited:
Great win Rock. .. another trophy to add to the collection .Pressures on now as the holders of the League to do well. Great when a signing works out. I've been getting a lot of great matches as well lately makes you wanna keep playing .. other posters must think we're two nutcases or something but it's all true it plays really well since the dlc. Can you win the title back to back and throw in the CL for good measure? lol. If you think our forum is gone toxic over Pes 2017. . you'd wanna read WENB . .they don't pull any punches over there.
Don't get people,feels like whining is the only thing that makes them happy.
And the PES 3-4-5-6 always comes up,great games then,now,still good,but the best ever?
Didn't play PES 7-8-9-10-12-14, still think that PES 13-15 are great games.
Like I said,staying the fuck away from the trolls in there

Hell yeah,going for the League as prio nr uno,and a nice cup run in both cups.
But league is what I'm going for,and I'm enjoying gameplay massively atm

A new season,my third one,has started.
Won the Italian Supercup vs Juventus with 4-2, a very nice start.
Objectives this season will be winning the Leauge,that's my priority.
A top 4 finish is acceptable.
Domestic cup isn't that prioritised,will play reserves if needed there.
Champions league,as far as I can,last 16 acceptable

With the squad I have now,these goals should be realistic.

Transfers out: Anselmo WBA € 4,5 M, Kucka Swansea € 9,2 M, Poli Sputhampton € 5,4 M
Montolivo Fiorentina € 7 M, Sessegnon Swansea € 6,2 M
All good players but ageing,and playing 5-15 games a season at most.

Transfers in:Gaitan Loan Benfica, Gabbiadini Loan Napoli,Boilesen Spurs € 13,6 M
Hysaj Napoli € 9,4 M,Salvio Benfica € 14,4 M,Chamberlain Arsenal € 20,8 M
Insigne Napoli € 19,4 M

Sold : € 32,3 M
Bought: € 75,6 M ( budget € 95 M)

So spent a lot this year,like last year,but team is balanced and very sharp.
Insigne will probably be my Best Buy,out of this world vs Juve,running in channels,being very sharp def,and smartness by the truckload

Don't get people,feels like whining is the only thing that makes them happy.
And the PES 3-4-5-6 always comes up,great games then,now,still good,but the best ever?
Didn't play PES 7-8-9-10-12-14, still think that PES 13-15 are great games.
Like I said,staying the fuck away from the trolls in there

Hell yeah,going for the League as prio nr uno,and a nice cup run in both cups.
But league is what I'm going for,and I'm enjoying gameplay massively atm

I've bought and played every Pes ever it lost it's way through complacency from 2008 onwards .. funny thing I liked 2013 and 2014 but didn't like 2015 it was too bare bones and such a let down after the brave direction they took with 2014 which was a bit like what we are playing now after it was patched.

A new season,my third one,has started.
Won the Italian Supercup vs Juventus with 4-2, a very nice start.
Objectives this season will be winning the Leauge,that's my priority.
A top 4 finish is acceptable.
Domestic cup isn't that prioritised,will play reserves if needed there.
Champions league,as far as I can,last 16 acceptable

With the squad I have now,these goals should be realistic.

Transfers out: Anselmo WBA € 4,5 M, Kucka Swansea € 9,2 M, Poli Sputhampton € 5,4 M
Montolivo Fiorentina € 7 M, Sessegnon Swansea € 6,2 M
All good players but ageing,and playing 5-15 games a season at most.

Transfers in:Gaitan Loan Benfica, Gabbiadini Loan Napoli,Boilesen Spurs € 13,6 M
Hysaj Napoli € 9,4 M,Salvio Benfica € 14,4 M,Chamberlain Arsenal € 20,8 M
Insigne Napoli € 19,4 M

Sold : € 32,3 M
Bought: € 75,6 M ( budget € 95 M)

So spent a lot this year,like last year,but team is balanced and very sharp.
Insigne will probably be my Best Buy,out of this world vs Juve,running in channels,being very sharp def,and smartness by the truckload

I like Insigne and gabbiadini is a decent player as well. . where do you get the stats for your transfers from?

Had a quick game against Frosinone this morning . .dreading it, they pissed on me the last time . . .I'm afraid history repeats itself. . a 1-5 drubbing and have to say they are third in the League but I was totally outclassed, it didn't even have a scripted feel to it. They got two goals that I've never seen before . .the first was a long diagonal throughball along the ground from the wing 40yrds out. .which I thought was a shot until I saw their forward sliding on to it and put it in. The second was on the left a long ball to their winger along the left wing 30yrds out and I rushed across to slide tackle and just as we made contact he hit this cross at the same time and a player ran from the pack outside of the box and cushioned a header over my keeper . . .looked good though. . . no complaints. Still in 9th place.

Yeah problem is I don't have a save Deco, I did something stupid the other day. I'm on pc and I downloaded a patch for 2016/2017 season. I wanted to do a clean installation so I deleted the konami folder where the edit file is in and I forgot that the master league saves are also in that folder so its all gone now, haven't started a new one since. I'm still following you guys' progress though, much better that reading all the debate in the other thread.

Yeah problem is I don't have a save Deco, I did something stupid the other day. I'm on pc and I downloaded a patch for 2016/2017 season. I wanted to do a clean installation so I deleted the konami folder where the edit file is in and I forgot that the master league saves are also in that folder so its all gone now, haven't started a new one since. I'm still following you guys' progress though, much better that reading all the debate in the other thread.

Ah no way . . .. I was wondering why you were so quiet .. can you not start a new one and skip the first season. ..instead of having to do it again?

But stressed for time,so I'll post later on Deco and Elja.
Just a quick one,bought a PS3 today,just to be able to play older PES games.
Dirt cheap,€ 40,3 year warranty,from GameStop
Any recommendations on older games?

Just chill out Rock . .come back when you feel up to it. I'm not a huge gamer it was always mainly Pes for me with the Tomb Raiders thrown in. . .the Splinter Cell series is great. . . and if you like boxing Fight Night 4 is the man.

Ah no way . . .. I was wondering why you were so quiet .. can you not start a new one and skip the first season. ..instead of having to do it again?

Yeah or I could do that, it's just a matter of getting my head straight after losing so much progress :D

PES 2011, 2013, or 2014 probably the best in that era. People say winning eleven 2014 aoki samurai was even better than pes 2014, but I never tried it myself I play on PC and the game only came out for the PS3 I think.

Edit: I thought you were asking about older pes games.. for older games in general I don't know. PES is the only game I play and a little bit of FIFA

Yeah or I could do that, it's just a matter of getting my head straight after losing so much progress :D

PES 2011, 2013, or 2014 probably the best in that era. People say winning eleven 2014 aoki samurai was even better than pes 2014, but I never tried it myself I play on PC and the game only came out for the PS3 I think.

Edit: I thought you were asking about older pes games.. for older games in general I don't know. PES is the only game I play and a little bit of FIFA

Ha ha ha Elja. . . or did I get it wrong and it's older Pes games he's talking about? I'm like you mainly play soccer.

Ha ha ha Elja. . . or did I get it wrong and it's older Pes games he's talking about? I'm like you mainly play soccer.
Ha ha, I was clearly in a rush when I wrote my post,was on my way to buy a HDMI cable.
So yeah,older PES games,I had 13 on Xbox 360, and I loved,played 11 on PC,loved that one to.
Did swing by GameStop and bought PES 11 for € 3, som I'm going with that now, but tips from you guys are appriciated.
Is it easy to patch PS3 (PES 11) ? might have a go later on,as a hobby between my ML career on 16.
And boys,a bonus for you,might start spamming PES 11 adventures here
Fun right :)

Ha ha, I was clearly in a rush when I wrote my post,was on my way to buy a HDMI cable.
So yeah,older PES games,I had 13 on Xbox 360, and I loved,played 11 on PC,loved that one to.
Did swing by GameStop and bought PES 11 for € 3, som I'm going with that now, but tips from you guys are appriciated.
Is it easy to patch PS3 (PES 11) ? might have a go later on,as a hobby between my ML career on 16.
And boys,a bonus for you,might start spamming PES 11 adventures here
Fun right :)

Let us know what Pes 2011 is like . .I can't remember .. I think some guy put up a video clip a while ago and it looked great.

Let us know what Pes 2011 is like . .I can't remember .. I think some guy put up a video clip a while ago and it looked great.
It looks smooth and plays really well,will be messing around with it later on,see if I can DL an option file with kits and stadiums

It looks smooth and plays really well,will be messing around with it later on,see if I can DL an option file with kits and stadiums

I checked my old games and I have all the Pes titles but pes 2011 pes 4,5 6 are all on xbox 360 which I don't have anymore. Are you giving up Pes 2016?

Quick update I played 3 games tonight first up Livorno tough match . .they went 2 up in the first half. . . so in the second half I tinkered with the tactics and brought on Narverro . . he was brill on the ball he passed to Cavasa who placed one in from the edge of the box 1-2 . .then I witnessed absolute robbery by a bent as fuck ref . . .Narverro got through inside the box and got taken from behind blatant peno. . .ref didn't bat an eyelid. .I was really on top now and Narverro did a great move and flicked the ball over his head and sent a through ball in the air into my winger who shot .. . the keeper saved it and it went up against the Crossbar . .Cavasa shot on the rebound and the keeper parried it away. . frantic stuff. .soon after Cavasa scored the equaliser and then Narverro went on a run in injury time beat two players and was about to pull the trigger and got hacked down the same way again and it was ignored . . .Robbed. 2-2.

Second match was against latina a weak side who did a smash n grab 2-0 they won.

Third match was against Lanciano and was a corker they got two scripted goals to lead 0-2 at half time entertaining game. . .second half I changed my tactics to 4-3-3 and went for it I scored an easy goal through Casava 1-2 and had them on the backfoot or so I thought . .have to say they scored a great third goal. . well worked 1-3 so I brought on Narverro who did nothing and King on the left wing who was recommended by the scout .. .he kept drifting inside without my instructions. . so he picked it up in an Am position and was tapped from behind on the heels and stumbled but kept the ball and unleashed an amazing left foot shot which went high and then dipped into the top corner with the keeper in full flight . .wow 2-3. . .our tails are up now and attacking at every chance and our man King cuts in from the wing beats a player and drills the ball past the keeper absolute rocket 3-3 with a couple of mins left I kept trying for the winner but the ref blew the final whistle. .amazing match. Must use King some more.

I checked my old games and I have all the Pes titles but pes 2011 pes 4,5 6 are all on xbox 360 which I don't have anymore. Are you giving up Pes 2016?

Quick update I played 3 games tonight first up Livorno tough match . .they went 2 up in the first half. . . so in the second half I tinkered with the tactics and brought on Narverro . . he was brill on the ball he passed to Cavasa who placed one in from the edge of the box 1-2 . .then I witnessed absolute robbery by a bent as fuck ref . . .Narverro got through inside the box and got taken from behind blatant peno. . .ref didn't bat an eyelid. .I was really on top now and Narverro did a great move and flicked the ball over his head and sent a through ball in the air into my winger who shot .. . the keeper saved it and it went up against the Crossbar . .Cavasa shot on the rebound and the keeper parried it away. . frantic stuff. .soon after Cavasa scored the equaliser and then Narverro went on a run in injury time beat two players and was about to pull the trigger and got hacked down the same way again and it was ignored . . .Robbed. 2-2.

Second match was against latina a weak side who did a smash n grab 2-0 they won.

Third match was against Lanciano and was a corker they got two scripted goals to lead 0-2 at half time entertaining game. . .second half I changed my tactics to 4-3-3 and went for it I scored an easy goal through Casava 1-2 and had them on the backfoot or so I thought . .have to say they scored a great third goal. . well worked 1-3 so I brought on Narverro who did nothing and King on the left wing who was recommended by the scout .. .he kept drifting inside without my instructions. . so he picked it up in an Am position and was tapped from behind on the heels and stumbled but kept the ball and unleashed an amazing left foot shot which went high and then dipped into the top corner with the keeper in full flight . .wow 2-3. . .our tails are up now and attacking at every chance and our man King cuts in from the wing beats a player and drills the ball past the keeper absolute rocket 3-3 with a couple of mins left I kept trying for the winner but the ref blew the final whistle. .amazing match. Must use King some more.
Nope,still playing PES 16,just some casual gaming on 11 mate,might go default there

Back
Top Bottom