The Master League adventures thread

Not much of an update - haven't had much free time the last few days - but managed to play my FA Cup tie against Tottenham (who played a full-strength team, the bastards - I'm guessing the AI in PES doesn't have the intelligence to swap teams around for less important cup games or games against much poorer teams).

I kept it at 0-0 until 60 minutes, when their movement was too much for my defenders to cope with, and a low pass was played through to Kane, who'd lost his marker. Easy goal, placed shot past the keeper.

After that, I switch to 4-3-3 with long balls, and within ten minutes they'd scored a second - the wing-backs were too high, one of their wingers got away and cut a pass back to Dembélé, who hit a shot from 35 yards out that flew in.

I switched back to the defensive 4-4-2 just to stop it getting embarrassing, and was glad that it only finished 2-0...
Ah,rough mate,Whats your team spirit at ?
Think its a hugg difference in the way your teams plays when it's over 80-85%, not saying you'd won that game with it

Are you still on Top Player? The scripting has an awful habit of taking you down a peg or 2 when you're on a winning roll. .remember in the last season I won 7 or 8 in a row and thought I had it all in my back pocket. What a big game you have coming up against Inter. . .Can't wait for the report on this one .. a derby match as well . . give us the full gory details.
Nope been an Super star last 5 games,yeah I dread the game my winning streak stops,might go for a very defensive outlook next few games,see what the CPU dishes out.
Think I'm more confident,so is the team,playing a defensive game,4-2-3-1 with a strong counter attack via long balls.

Yeah,thanx mate,haven't played that game yet might, play it later on.
Love and hate derbies,just as in real life.
Will be posting a full report sir.

I wish I was enjoying PES 16 as y'all do but...no-stamina-no-injuries problem (picked Belenenses from Portugal but even then there was league + Europa League) makes the struggle worthless :( I played through half of season without ever changing a player (Professional, Full Manual) - there's plenty of good stuff, monthly report is great to see how I'm doing with my passes etc. It's just, at some point in EL's Last 32 I had one of those games which can't be won, when you concede instantly because well for some reason you have to, and that's how this Master League ended.

Sad :( Really sad, a decent Master League (which means rotating team all the time + harsh, but fair gameplay) would be quite something. Just don't see it in PES 16 at all. Oh well. If these things were to change somehow in 2017...I'd probably spam in this thread every single day :D

Nevertheless (to say something nice) I have recently re-discovered beautiful gem called "PES 5". I used to play it decade ago on PlayStation 2 :D And for all these years I thought PES 5 was just PES 6 with more fouls but goddamit no! So much more demanding, and sometimes heartbreaking - but always fair. It might actually be better than PES 6 o_O Surprising. I went on to start ML with Lazio - no patches, except of that new .exe which improves graphics and I'm having fun!

Season 1 was hard. I just can't score in this game :D hence 9 draws o_O. Lazio has really interesting squad, so many old players to replace, some great younger players (Cribari, Rocchi, 20 years old Valon Behrami), you have to put a lot of thought to create something beautiful. In the end, in my 1st season I was 5th (but table was tight!), but in D2 Cup Lazio reached the final and smashed Lecce (with Mirko Vucinić :D) 3:0. I just can't remember when was I 5th in ML Division 2 for the last time...and that's a good feeling :D

w0BS0ji.png

I'm halfway through second season now, dominating Division 2. Future looks bright. I've snatched Mascherano and Mark Bresciano beforehand, together with Behrami they dominate the middle. Pandev, Rocchi and Rolando Bianchi are attackers. In the back two CBs - Cribari (new captain), Sannibale (some youngster), Piccolo and Manfredini (do you even know them I don't :D) as side backs. And only 37-years old Angelo Peruzzi still guards the goal, although I still have Paolo Di Canio on the bench :D

aKy4IxY.png

That's my team. Today I should finish Season 2 I believe, and then onwards to Serie A! :D

Here's the hope PES 2017's ML will match PES 5's ML in its difficulty, both off and on the pitch (real difficulty, not scripted one).

Would love to see that :OOOH:
Cool that you play PES 5,acctually tried to find PES 6 earlier tonite,since I'm on Xbox 1 you can't play any older games than 15,which sux.
Had tons of fun back in the day with pes5-6.
Don't agree on the scripting though,my personal view,not slagging you off.
Remember the scripting back then was not being able to score even when killing the opp.
That's how I remember it.
And please share your adventures here mate

Nope been an Super star last 5 games,yeah I dread the game my winning streak stops,might go for a very defensive outlook next few games,see what the CPU dishes out.
Think I'm more confident,so is the team,playing a defensive game,4-2-3-1 with a strong counter attack via long balls.

Yeah,thanx mate,haven't played that game yet might, play it later on.
Love and hate derbies,just as in real life.
Will be posting a full report sir.

I went through a bad patch in my third season . . I forgot that introducing new players lowers your team spirit. I went from 91 to 74 when I thought I was strengthening the team. That new guy King is quite good and I was wrong about karpof he's actually a decent winger, a good dribbler.

My results have so far been a defeat, a win, a defeat, two defeats in the cup a defeat and a win . .uninspiring stuff. I nearly packed it in the Ai wouldn't let me get a shot off for about 4 games and they won every tackle and loose ball .. .drove me fuckin mad playing it but the last game was open and even and I won 1-0. .. .it actually felt like it was dropped to professional level it was that open.

Rockstrong do you use feints and tricks as a matter of interest? I keep saying that I'll learn them but when I go into training most of them don't work. . I think they're key to beating a lot of teams.. . although it's hard to remember the different combinations when under pressure.

Hope you do Inter. . . you seem to be doing well.

I went through a bad patch in my third season . . I forgot that introducing new players lowers your team spirit. I went from 91 to 74 when I thought I was strengthening the team. That new guy King is quite good and I was wrong about karpof he's actually a decent winger, a good dribbler.

My results have so far been a defeat, a win, a defeat, two defeats in the cup a defeat and a win . .uninspiring stuff. I nearly packed it in the Ai wouldn't let me get a shot off for about 4 games and they won every tackle and loose ball .. .drove me fuckin mad playing it but the last game was open and even and I won 1-0. .. .it actually felt like it was dropped to professional level it was that open.

Rockstrong do you use feints and tricks as a matter of interest? I keep saying that I'll learn them but when I go into training most of them don't work. . I think they're key to beating a lot of teams.. . although it's hard to remember the different combinations when under pressure.

Hope you do Inter. . . you seem to be doing well.
Rough patch mate i get cranky as fuck if i lose two games in a row
I do like one or two feints,step over,you know the Ronaldo shit,and some fast turns,trying to avoid that crap,ever play online,that's what the kids to 24-7.
But yeah,think you're right,same time,now that my strikers are playing on SS instead of TP,rated 79-84, they have the strength and ability to beat defenders with pace and fast direction changes,and simple 1-2 with team mates.
Yeah getting pumped up for the Inter game...if my GF ever goes to sleep that is

Rough patch mate i get cranky as fuck if i lose two games in a row
I do like one or two feints,step over,you know the Ronaldo shit,and some fast turns,trying to avoid that crap,ever play online,that's what the kids to 24-7.
But yeah,think you're right,same time,now that my strikers are playing on SS instead of TP,rated 79-84, they have the strength and ability to beat defenders with pace and fast direction changes,and simple 1-2 with team mates.
Yeah getting pumped up for the Inter game...if my GF ever goes to sleep that is

lol!

So Inter vs Milan
Game was hard,mainly because I felt I was on my heels and out of position from the get go.
Inter pressed me with two players for about 75 min,couldn't even pass,had to clear it or just go long praying my single striker couldn't get hold of it.

My defence played well,even if it felt they were out of position the whole time.
They scored in the 64th minute,my defenders couldn't get near the striker Delgado
Game didn't slow down there,they kept attacking,I kept on going long,managed to get two good scoring chances,fucked them both up.
Kept my 4-2-3-1 formation the whole game,felt if I'd switch to more off,they'd kill me

4 yellows,two a piece,two injuries,both on them.
Game ended 0-1, and I'm pissed as hell,hate to use scripting as an excuse,but not being able to pass more than two in a row,or my players being out of position,don't know,felt shit, maybe I'm a bad loser,don't know,don't care,and Inter can fuck off,and hope Ljajic and Delgado is out for the season
Still in 3rd place,6pts behind Napoli after 17 games

So Inter vs Milan
Game was hard,mainly because I felt I was on my heels and out of position from the get go.
Inter pressed me with two players for about 75 min,couldn't even pass,had to clear it or just go long praying my single striker couldn't get hold of it.

My defence played well,even if it felt they were out of position the whole time.
They scored in the 64th minute,my defenders couldn't get near the striker Delgado
Game didn't slow down there,they kept attacking,I kept on going long,managed to get two good scoring chances,fucked them both up.
Kept my 4-2-3-1 formation the whole game,felt if I'd switch to more off,they'd kill me

4 yellows,two a piece,two injuries,both on them.
Game ended 0-1, and I'm pissed as hell,hate to use scripting as an excuse,but not being able to pass more than two in a row,or my players being out of position,don't know,felt shit, maybe I'm a bad loser,don't know,don't care,and Inter can fuck off,and hope Ljajic and Delgado is out for the season
Still in 3rd place,6pts behind Napoli after 17 games

Hard luck bud. . I had that stuff you experienced for four games and it put me into shit humour. . ..look on the bright side .. . you could possibly have crocked two of their players for the season. I know it's unsportsmanlike to speak like that but I've an axe to grind lol.

Don't worry you'll recover and might have the last laugh.

Ah,rough mate,Whats your team spirit at ?
Think its a hugg difference in the way your teams plays when it's over 80-85%, not saying you'd won that game with it
It was 78 for the cup - two games after, it's 84! Could have used that for the match against Tottenham...

Had time to play one more game last night and I was quite amazed, one of the most enjoyable games I've had on PES. QPR were at home, and they're a much better team than mine, with a "team spirit" of 90 to boot. All of their players had an OVR of 70+, whereas half of my first-team squad is less than that (and all of the reserves are between 58-68).

In the first ten minutes, they were playing untouchable football - keeping possession and gradually moving up the pitch, but not quite getting into the right attacking positions thanks to my defenders standing-off and holding their line well.

I thought I was in for an arse-kicking though, because as I say, their passing was untouchable. I was waiting for them to make a mistake and there wasn't much I could do about it. Then - my wing-back wins the ball, hits a pass straight forward to the winger (who was running to the inside), who played the ball to Clough (my pacey striker) who was on the edge of the box - facing the ball. He took one touch, in a straight line along the edge of the box, and smashed it with his left foot, into the bottom corner.

My only thought as he hit the shot was "it's a counter and I don't want to waste the opportunity so I'll hit a manual shot and work the keeper", and it flew in. I was delighted to say the least...

At half time, it was 1-0 to me, with QPR's possession being 64% to my 36%. Pass accuracy was an embarrassment - something like 90% to my 64% - but I knew the type of game I was in for. There were only four shots between us...

It continued in the same vein until the 70th minute, when a similar pattern of play happened - they misplaced a pass (finally), I saw the winger in space, immediately passed it to him and immediately crossed it. Gutiérrez (my target man, who's second in the goal-scoring charts) tried to head it but it was headed straight up in the air by the defender - he tried to head it again when it came down but it was headed away again, straight to Clough, who chipped the ball back in, and Gutiérrez (away from his marker at last) headed it down and across the keeper into the net.

To be 2-0 up in a game where I was being dominated felt like a huge achievement to me - one of the first times I've really felt like that when playing the game. I challenged myself to keep a clean sheet, and in the 94th minute, the bastards passed the ball into the box to their striker, who I tried to tackle, but he faked a shot, turned around and poked it past the keeper. But I won, a game I didn't think I'd win, so... It'll do!

One thing I discovered though, that's spoilt playing as a Championship team for me a little bit (beyond playing in the same fucking stadium every match)...

After the game, I had a few offers for players, and while I was looking at the stats of my reserve players, I noticed that three of them - all central midfielders - had exactly the same attributes, all bar 2-3 which were out by a single "point". So essentially, a lot of my reserves are cloned players, with the same attributes, except one will have 68 for low passing and one will have 69, etc...

How lazy (and disappointing) is that...

Chris, I know it's hard for some to believe but Master League after the dlc is quite entertaining and can throw up some great football. That sounded like a great win I love stealing a game against the odds.

Good to hear that you're playing it Elja hope you enjoy it while you play it. .. .what's your other save and are you on Superstar?

Yeah pal, I'm on superstar. Getting lot's of unpredictable outcomes and its fantastic :))

Played on -2 for a few games, but got a bit to sluggish,so my preference is -1 nowadays.
Understand the "out of the box settings" tried on FIFA ,and enjoyed it.
Good that you got a Save going,what's your settings on your other save mate?

Yeah I've always played -1 this game, but on my QPR save I decided to slow it down a bit. My QPR settings is superstar, -2 speed, full manuals. I have'nt touched this since I started the Betis ML :D

I wish I was enjoying PES 16 as y'all do but...

We are all aware of the problems that this game has, but after recent patches despite still having many problems the game is quite enjoyable. Good you are enjoying PES 5, It's just that some us who still enjoys pes 2016 are a bit tired of people pointing out the flaws of the game, we've heard it all before bro ;)

Keep posting you're PES 5 reports it keeps this thread alive.

One thing I discovered though, that's spoilt playing as a Championship team for me a little bit (beyond playing in the same fucking stadium every match)...

After the game, I had a few offers for players, and while I was looking at the stats of my reserve players, I noticed that three of them - all central midfielders - had exactly the same attributes, all bar 2-3 which were out by a single "point". So essentially, a lot of my reserves are cloned players, with the same attributes, except one will have 68 for low passing and one will have 69, etc...

How lazy (and disappointing) is that...

I think not only championship teams Chris, many young players in big team have these generic stats. Hope they sort this out in PES 2017 since they have recruited stat editors.

I got time to continue my Real Betis Master League. Played 3 matches but unfortunately could only save 2 of them.

Started things off with an away game against Athletic Bilbao and scored inside the first 10 minutes with Portillo. Not even 20 minutes in we made it 2-0 this time an own goal from Bilbao. Thought this was gonna be an easy win but they managed to level the score before half time. First goal was from a lofted through ball and the second was low through ball that easily went through my defense. The game ended in 3-2 win for Bilbao as they score a winner in the 83rd minute from a free kick (the AI always does this).

Second game was Away to Deportivo La Coruna. This game was an easier match.. got more possession and had loads of scoring opportunities. The game ended in a 2-1 win for me.

The third match was the best out of the three. Played at home against Espanyol and both team had many chance to score goals. Espanyol had two shots hit the post and some others going just wide, but in the end I got a convincing 3-0 win. I also scored a beauty with van der vaarts free kick from about 30 yards, the ball curled over and down to the bottom corner. But unfortunately I forgot to save this game and went on to play a copa del rey match which during the game my windows crashed. My save settings was corrupt but luckily my Master League save is fine it's just that I have to play the Espanyol game all over again :D

Last edited:
Played 2 matches early this morning . .hammered by Frosinone 6-0 my defence looked all over the place. I decided to completely change the way I approach the game so I looked up Udinese the real side and what formations they use and how they play, and tried to adopt their tactics. Well I don't know if it was total coincidence but the next match was away to Livorno who are a strong side. . it started off ok until they sent a long ball up to a runner and he scored 1-0 . .. I thought to myself the usual story but no. . .. .I kept in the same formation and started to dominate and scored 4 goals 3 for Cavasa and they had no answer. . .the second half they upped their game but I seemed to do everything right and cancelled out everything they tried and won 1-4. . .I'm sure I'll find out in the coming games if the tactics had anything to do with it.

I got time to continue my Real Betis Master League. Played 3 matches but unfortunately could only save 2 of them.

Started things off with an away game against Athletic Bilbao and scored inside the first 10 minutes with Portillo. Not even 20 minutes in we made it 2-0 this time an own goal from Bilbao. Thought this was gonna be an easy win but they managed to level the score before half time. First goal was from a lofted through ball and the second was low through ball that easily went through my defense. The game ended in 3-2 win for Bilbao as they score a winner in the 83rd minute from a free kick (the AI always does this).

Second game was Away to Deportivo La Coruna. This game was an easier match.. got more possession and had loads of scoring opportunities. The game ended in a 2-1 win for me.

The third match was the best out of the three. Played at home against Espanyol and both team had many chance to score goals. Espanyol had two shots hit the post and some others going just wide, but in the end I got a convincing 3-0 win. I also scored a beauty with van der vaarts free kick from about 30 yards, the ball curled over and down to the bottom corner. But unfortunately I forgot to save this game and went on to play a copa del rey match which during the game my windows crashed. My save settings was corrupt but luckily my Master League save is fine it's just that I have to play the Espanyol game all over again :D

Sound like great games Elja .. awful when you lose a 2-0 lead. . .pity about your save hopefully you can repeat the win. Good to see you enjoying it.

Played 2 matches early this morning . .hammered by Frosinone 6-0 my defence looked all over the place. I decided to completely change the way I approach the game so I looked up Udinese the real side and what formations they use and how they play, and tried to adopt their tactics. Well I don't know if it was total coincidence but the next match was away to Livorno who are a strong side. . it started off ok until they sent a long ball up to a runner and he scored 1-0 . .. I thought to myself the usual story but no. . .. .I kept in the same formation and started to dominate and scored 4 goals 3 for Cavasa and they had no answer. . .the second half they upped their game but I seemed to do everything right and cancelled out everything they tried and won 1-4. . .I'm sure I'll find out in the coming games if the tactics had anything to do with it.

This sound interesting, some guys on OS forum even changed all the formations and tactics of all the teams in the major leagues to match the real life formations cause konami's formations was just a mess. I think they used whoscored.com as reference. Looking forward to see how things goes for your udinese team after the change.

This sound interesting, some guys on OS forum even changed all the formations and tactics of all the teams in the major leagues to match the real life formations cause konami's formations was just a mess. I think they used whoscored.com as reference. Looking forward to see how things goes for your udinese team after the change.

Elja you've just heaped pressure on me now to perform lol. I'll update later.

Hard luck bud. . I had that stuff you experienced for four games and it put me into shit humour. . ..look on the bright side .. . you could possibly have crocked two of their players for the season. I know it's unsportsmanlike to speak like that but I've an axe to grind lol.

Don't worry you'll recover and might have the last laugh.
Thanx mate,yeah ill bounce back,and sportsmanship or not,feels good:)
Will have a pause over the weekend,but I'll be back complaining Sunday
Have good weekend mate

Been there,done that mate.
Have to start using auto save,but sometimes you don't want to save a game,chosed the wrong kits once,to red kits impossible to play,had auto save on,turned it off and it counted as a loss...

Ok I played 3 matches with the official type of Udinese tactics . .but remember my top players have stats of low 70's .. anyway played Latina and was totally robbed lost 2-1 had 17 shots on goal to their 2 says everything .. the next match was against Virtus and ended 0-0 and I can't explain how it was that scoreline, I completely dominated the entire game and funny thing is every shot I took either near to the goal or far went wide .. really pissed me off. . next up was Perugia . . they were recently relegated along with Virtus and the same story ..tons of chances going wide . .it was as if I Was drunk at the helm. . .fuckin nonsense, clear cut chances carving them open and either the shots went wide or were scooped over the bar with the minimum of pressure on the pad . .I eventually went 1 up in the first half and thought that it was going to be a doddle in the second half.. . .next of all these clowns came out in the second half and started playing like Barce- fuckin- lona . ..what the fuck. . all of a sudden I was 2-1 down. Then the momentum switched back to me and I laid siege at their goal . .they parked the bus and put it to me to break them down. . .I tried everything in the tank .. the ai were making sure that it wasn't happening .. until the last 3 mins I was outside the box and feinted to shoot but slid a pass through a tiny gap and Casava toe poked it past the keeper . .2-2. . the relief . .scripting will give me a stroke one day. . .have to say though the new tactics are giving me a more balanced approached .. .3 great games.

Last edited:
Good point,tactics are so important,when I play a weaker side,I try to overpower their mf,if I succeed,they won't be going anywhere close to my goal,especially if they play a short passing game.
And I always check,do they attack central or wide,and adjust accordingly.
Are their defence wide,I attack centrally etc.

A stronger side is trickier,but defend where they attack,pressure or no pressure,I prefer pressure on them,but not aggressive,since they fuck you straight away with that.
And that's what I love with this game,the depth
Good win btw

Ok I played 3 matches with the official type of Udinese tactics . .but remember my top players have stats of low 70's .. anyway played Latina and was totally robbed lost 2-1 had 17 shots on goal to their 2 says everything .. the next match was against Virtus and ended 0-0 and I can't explain how it was that scoreline, I completely dominated the entire game and funny thing is every shot I took either near to the goal or far went wide .. really pissed me off. . next up was Perugia . . they were recently relegated along with Virtus and the same story ..tons of chances going wide . .it was as if I Was drunk at the helm. . .fuckin nonsense, clear cut chances carving them open and either the shots went wide or were scooped over the bar with the minimum of pressure on the pad . .I eventually went 1 up in the first half and thought that it was going to be a doddle in the second half.. . .next of all these clowns came out in the second half and started playing like Barce- fuckin- lona . ..what the fuck. . all of a sudden I was 2-1 down. Then the momentum switched back to me and I laid siege at their goal . .they parked the bus and put it to me to break them down. . .I tried everything in the tank .. the ai were making sure that it wasn't happening .. until the last 3 mins I was outside the box and feinted to shoot but slid a pass through a tiny gap and Casava toe poked it past the keeper . .2-2. . the relief . .scripting will give me a stroke one day. . .have to say though the new tactics are giving me a more balanced approached .. .3 great games.
Sounds great with that last game,had a few games out shooting the opp,and don't get fuck all.
Haven't had that on SS as much as I had on TP.
Keep it up mate,you're doing fine

Sounds great with that last game,had a few games out shooting the opp,and don't get fuck all.
Haven't had that on SS as much as I had on TP.
Keep it up mate,you're doing fine

I'm still loving it Rockstrong . ..it can be frustrating but it always gives you an air of anything can happen if you keep plugging away .. .I understand what you described in the previous post but I'm trying to make it as authentic and true to life with the tactics as I can. . even though I'm using the default players but also selling them for slightly better players.. .if that means taking unjustified beatings well so be it . .it's great fun when it goes your way or you get a last gasp equaliser.... I'm hoping Pes 2017 will be like this or even better .. It's the not knowing what the A.i will throw up and the unpredictability which makes me enjoy it more .. .patience is the key.. . .the one thing I love is a smash and grab against a stronger team. . great stuff. . I'm still getting that punch the air feeling with a brilliant goal even though a lot of people think this game is dead in the water.

One thing I'd love in the game is showing the bench celebrating when you score a vital goal . ..they had that before I'm sure . .but also if you score a beauty the camera should pan back immediately and focus on the fans behind the goal going wild.

I'm still loving it Rockstrong . ..it can be frustrating but it always gives you an air of anything can happen if you keep plugging away .. .I understand what you described in the previous post but I'm trying to make it as authentic and true to life with the tactics as I can. . even though I'm using the default players but also selling them for slightly better players.. .if that means taking unjustified beatings well so be it . .it's great fun when it goes your way or you get a last gasp equaliser.... I'm hoping Pes 2017 will be like this or even better .. It's the not knowing what the A.i will throw up and the unpredictability which makes me enjoy it more .. .patience is the key.. . .the one thing I love is a smash and grab against a stronger team. . great stuff. . I'm still getting that punch the air feeling with a brilliant goal even though a lot of people think this game is dead in the water.

One thing I'd love in the game is showing the bench celebrating when you score a vital goal . ..they had that before I'm sure . .but also if you score a beauty the camera should pan back immediately and focus on the fans behind the goal going wild.
Yeah,they should involve passion more,wilder crowds,flares and so on.
A stir crazy Conte going bananas when you score in the 90th,throwing himself right over the bench with the subs.
Some proper celebrating needed

Yeah,they should involve passion more,wilder crowds,flares and so on.
A stir crazy Conte going bananas when you score in the 90th,throwing himself right over the bench with the subs.
Some proper celebrating needed

I was about to mention Conte Rockstrong .. .also if you miss a great chance the manager should be shown kicking the water bottle bag ala conte. . .and also screaming instructions during the game. .. .are we asking too much here Rockstrong? lol . . .. god they would be great touches and bring a great atmosphere to the game. Would they be that hard to introduce I wonder.

I was about to mention Conte Rockstrong .. .also if you miss a great chance the manager should be shown kicking the water bottle bag ala conte. . .and also screaming instructions during the game. .. .are we asking too much here Rockstrong? lol . . .. god they would be great touches and bring a great atmosphere to the game. Would they be that hard to introduce I wonder.
They have different emotions for players,so shouldn't be that hard.
My wish list
1 the ultras at San siro throwing a burning Vespa down the terraces.
2 any Barca signing for RM,automatic pig head on the pitch when they meet
3 pitching,and streakers.
4 when you train after a bad game,ultras torches your car,and throw stones at you

But that's not going to happend,so settle for emotions for coaches,bench celebrations

They have different emotions for players,so shouldn't be that hard.
My wish list
1 the ultras at San siro throwing a burning Vespa down the terraces.
2 any Barca signing for RM,automatic pig head on the pitch when they meet
3 pitching,and streakers.
4 when you train after a bad game,ultras torches your car,and throw stones at you

But that's not going to happend,so settle for emotions for coaches,bench celebrations

Was I going overboard? Jeez

Ha ha,yeah bit off topic with those wishes.
Gotta keep it real mate
Serie A -B is not for the weak:)

I think they had the bench celebrations and glimpses of the bench attitude before but if that's pushing it a bit . ..we'll stick with the silly goal celebrations.

Played shit vs Inter in my previous game.
Derby and all,can accept that.
Next game Atalanta at home,started with an easy goal,then hell broke lose.
Couldn't defend,suddenly I lost every ball,players stopped running just when they tried to reach the ball.
My defenders look like idiots,my 80-84 ovr defenders couldn't tackle,out of position etc etc.
Atalanta scored three goals in 20 min.
I turned the game off,and asked myself,am I gonna have this obvious cheating from the CPU?
Pretty much the first time I had it this season,and the answer was,hell no,not taking that shit.
Can take a loss,but not like that.

Restarted the game,simmed it,won it 1-0, fuck you CPU.

2nd game, vs Sampdoria away,played brilliant,went 2-0 up early first half,they came back with an easy tap in.
No worries,kept playing well,scored 3-1
2nd half,pretty much look like my Atalanta game,couldn't do anything to stop them,all my players were a step behind.
They scored and made it 2-3 on a through ball,big surprise...
To top it off,my defender,in the 80th passed it home to my GK,and he managed to score a own goal.
Game ended 3-3, took the draw,even if I deserved a win,scripting/cheating fucked me again.

Remember you mentioned it Deco,you had a patch like that for 7-8 games were everything is feels like you're one or two notches below them?
Feels like am right now,really feels shit.
Might shock the system by either simming or change difficulty for a game.
Anyway,complete waste of valuable time for me tonite

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom