The Master League adventures thread

Havent played PES since September,had 13-15-16 on Xbox 360,and 4-5-6-11 on PC.
Bought an xb1 in November (fifa 16) included.
After playing FIFA up until recently,I bought a used copy of Pes 15 again,and can't really go back to FIFA again.
And tday I bought pes 16,and I'm stoked as hell to get going with ML again,really missed it.
Even if FIFA is more shiny,can't beat the gameplay of Pes,every time I try FIFA,I turn it of after about 10 min.

Will be starting a master league with AC Milan,a good team to get back to glory days.
Going HC direct,SS and manual passing.

Will probably spam my results here

Havent played PES since September,had 13-15-16 on Xbox 360,and 4-5-6-11 on PC.
Bought an xb1 in November (fifa 16) included.
After playing FIFA up until recently,I bought a used copy of Pes 15 again,and can't really go back to FIFA again.
And tday I bought pes 16,and I'm stoked as hell to get going with ML again,really missed it.
Even if FIFA is more shiny,can't beat the gameplay of Pes,every time I try FIFA,I turn it of after about 10 min.

Will be starting a master league with AC Milan,a good team to get back to glory days.
Going HC direct,SS and manual passing.

Will probably spam my results here

This is what always happens to me.. When ever I try FIFA I go like wow thats cool.. aaahh.. oohhh.. and then I go back to PES and everything feels better. I'm just more of a PES guy.

I'm almost about done playing PES 2016, really looking forward to PES 2017. Probably will start a PES 2013 master league soon (still the best PES series of all time for me) maybe trying a championship side.

Last edited:
This is what always happens to me.. When ever I try FIFA I go like wow thats cool.. aaahh.. oohhh.. and then I go back to PES and everything feels better. I'm just more of a PES guy.

I'm almost about done playing PES 2016, really looking forward to PES 2017. Probably will start a PES 2013 master league soon (still the best PES series of all time for me) maybe trying a championship side.

Played FIFA 15-16, but after a while that game stops being fun,usually after 1-2 seasons
Don't know why I bother trying, but even if PES has its issues,the fundamentals are there=smooth and realistic gameplay,and opponents that plays in different ways.

Really enjoyed playing yesterday,can live with lack of fouls etc.
Hopefully PES 17 will address those issues.
And I acctually like editing,takes you back to the glory days of PES 6.
Wish that I could import kits and badges though,hope they make it possible on XB1.

Started a ML with Milan,as I always do (licensed stadium) and a team just under the top 4-5 teams.
Sent 9 players out on loan,brought in Jovetic on loan.
Aiming for a top 4-5 spot

Last edited:
I think it is still not possible to import files on xb1, you should get the pc version instead if you don't own a ps4.

Anyways, great choice there going with the Serie A. Milan not too good IRL but have great talents to start off in this game.

I think it is still not possible to import files on xb1, you should get the pc version instead if you don't own a ps4.

Anyways, great choice there going with the Serie A. Milan not too good IRL but have great talents to start off in this game.
I'm on Mac nowadays,both on work and at home,or iPad.
But miss the PC days,played PES 6 24/7,importing stadiums kits etc.
It's not a biggie with imports,I'll live with it.
Yeah,always goes Serie A or B when I play,feels just right.
Usually goes for a team with an licensed stadium,feels a bit more genuine.
Miss the stadium creator.

Sent half my team out on loan( 10 players)
I'm gonna see how much they grow,if not will be selling a few next season,have a full roster now.
Gonna build the team around a good defence and one or two strong DM.
Started with 3-3 draw vs Bologna,a 1-1 draw vs Chievo,went manual passing on ss before my game vs Fiorentina at home, needed the two first games to get used to game,always play manual pass,and beat them 2-0

Game feels great,better than I remember

Last edited:
Almost done with my first ML season.
Milan
15 min
Superstar
Manual passing
Ass shooting

Those have been my settings all season long,until 4-5 games ago.
Noticed that manual pass has effect on other things aswell.
Defending,defenders being slower,not reacting,CPU having a laugh when you try to defend.
Also first touch suffers,and positioning.

Think the straw that broke it for me was a 6-0 defeat vs Inter.
Went back and played on +1 pass assist,lost 1-0,but could defend properly.
Been playing with +1 since,suddenly I can defend,and play ok games vs tougher opp.

Like manual passing,it's not the passing itself that's causing me problems,but the things listed above.
Might play Top player on manual and see how that feels.

Passing is the main issue in PES 2016, on level 1 the passing is too assisted while on manual the passing is a bit tricky because you need to get it perfectly right.

The problem of manual passing in PES 2016 for me is that the player who receives the ball don't react to the pass, or at least not as better as previous pes games. I've been playing pes 13 and 14 and the manual passing feels much better because when we don't get our passes spot on the player who receives the pass will automatically chase the ball. In pes 2016 many times they would initially go towards the ball but then stops, making it easy for the AI to get the ball and hit us on the break. The trick is to place the ball not to your player but an empty space in front or anywhere around your player to chase.

If it's not too easy for you, try playing on professional. it's more balanced and less cpu scripting.

Almost done with my first ML season.
Milan
15 min
Superstar
Manual passing
Ass shooting

Those have been my settings all season long,until 4-5 games ago.
Noticed that manual pass has effect on other things aswell.
Defending,defenders being slower,not reacting,CPU having a laugh when you try to defend.
Also first touch suffers,and positioning.

Think the straw that broke it for me was a 6-0 defeat vs Inter.
Went back and played on +1 pass assist,lost 1-0,but could defend properly.
Been playing with +1 since,suddenly I can defend,and play ok games vs tougher opp.

Like manual passing,it's not the passing itself that's causing me problems,but the things listed above.
Might play Top player on manual and see how that feels.

Just finished one season on Superstar as Udinese in Master league. . manual passing and shooting with the default players . .finished last in the league.. . the scripting made sure that I didn't win many matches even though I outplayed a lot of the teams. Bought wisely and played the first match of season 2 . .started off with a tight match very competitive and ended up getting beaten 6-0. I think it's programmed to do this for the first couple of seasons.

There was some decent football played in between the heavy scripting though . ..pity that they have to inflict humiliating undeserved scorelines on you. If I remember correctly it gets better as your team spirit grows.

Passing is the main issue in PES 2016, on level 1 the passing is too assisted while on manual the passing is a bit tricky because you need to get it perfectly right.

The problem of manual passing in PES 2016 for me is that the player who receives the ball don't react to the pass, or at least not as better as previous pes games. I've been playing pes 13 and 14 and the manual passing feels much better because when we don't get our passes spot on the player who receives the pass will automatically chase the ball. In pes 2016 many times they would initially go towards the ball but then stops, making it easy for the AI to get the ball and hit us on the break. The trick is to place the ball not to your player but an empty space in front or anywhere around your player to chase.

If it's not too easy for you, try playing on professional. it's more balanced and less cpu scripting.

Feel that the CPU knows that you're playing on manual.
Even the smaller teams press you high up soon as I went ass pass,not as heavy pressuring as before.
Your teammates first touch from the passes are really bad on SS
Think I'll try a lowering difficulty
Thanx

Last edited:
Just finished one season on Superstar as Udinese in Master league. . manual passing and shooting with the default players . .finished last in the league.. . the scripting made sure that I didn't win many matches even though I outplayed a lot of the teams. Bought wisely and played the first match of season 2 . .started off with a tight match very competitive and ended up getting beaten 6-0. I think it's programmed to do this for the first couple of seasons.

There was some decent football played in between the heavy scripting though . ..pity that they have to inflict humiliating undeserved scorelines on you. If I remember correctly it gets better as your team spirit grows.

I'm sure it's designed that way,since I played 3 seasons last year,and always keep notes of my gaming (nerd) this season went as my first earlier on.
Same amount of inj etc.

Remember the games become much tighter season two and three,especially the "get scored on after kickoff"
Disappears around season two.

Yeah you're right about the team spirit,as it grows,you'll have better games,and scorelines
Hang in there mate,almost lost it when inter trashed me 6-0:)
I'll hopefully get 3-5 seasons done before 17 comes out

Last edited:
After the button-lag in PES 2014 getting a bit too much, I started a Master League in 2016 with a Championship team (Bolton), and... I swear, the reaction times are worse, when you have a CPU player near you.

In 2014, if there's button lag and I lose the ball, I feel like I have a chance of winning back possession (and often do), because the CPU suffers a little bit as well. In 2016, last night, my defender refused to pass the ball, got tackled, and 2-3 first-time lightning passes from the CPU later, it was a goal. There was nothing I could have done to stop it, other than pressing the pass button literally as soon as the defender got the ball to perform a first-time pass, but... What happens when you don't want to do first-time-passes all the time and try to play like Barcelona?

Minutes later, the same defender chested the ball towards his own goal. The keeper came running off his line towards the opposition striker (who was next to the defender), leaving the net wide open, and despite SMASHING the clearance button from the second the ball started heading in his direction, the defender decided to chest it first, but chested it hard enough towards his own goal that he SCORED an own goal.

When you've got the lag of your team-mates' decision-making, along with button-lag, and the engine is running faster than ever (so there's less time to make those decisions or get your button input through), you see some utterly stupid situations (I still don't get how people dribble - you have to input the move you want to do at least a second before a situation will arise where you need to do it, so it's all pot-luck).

Even in 2014, I haven't had that happen, and it's one of those moments (as I used to experience in the PS1 days) where you just go "there was no fucking point in me even picking up the controller for this one, was there".

That being said... I'm sticking with it. I shipped out that defender, bought a new LB and LM, plus an Argentinian target-man. That's another problem - my strikers have had golden opportunities but seem to miss the goal in the exact same place every time (5ft wide of either post), and when I try a manual shot, the keeper pulls off saves I didn't even think were possible in PES 2016.

I've not even mentioned the three last-minute goals I've had scored against me in a row... But, I can see genuine reasons for those (tired legs and poor defenders), so, I won't go into that.

Fingers crossed that it improves if I can get my team's overall rating of 68 (and team spirit, which is 65) a little higher.

Last edited:
After the button-lag in PES 2014 getting a bit too much, I started a Master League in 2016 with a Championship team (Bolton), and... I swear, the reaction times are worse, when you have a CPU player near you.

In 2014, if there's button lag and I lose the ball, I feel like I have a chance of winning back possession (and often do), because the CPU suffers a little bit as well. In 2016, last night, my defender refused to pass the ball, got tackled, and 2-3 first-time lightning passes from the CPU later, it was a goal. There was nothing I could have done to stop it, other than pressing the pass button literally as soon as the defender got the ball to perform a first-time pass, but... What happens when you don't want to do first-time-passes all the time and try to play like Barcelona?

Minutes later, the same defender chested the ball towards his own goal. The keeper came running off his line towards the opposition striker (who was next to the defender), leaving the net wide open, and despite SMASHING the clearance button from the second the ball started heading in his direction, the defender decided to chest it first, but chested it hard enough towards his own goal that he SCORED an own goal.

Even in 2014, I haven't had that happen, and it's one of those moments (as I used to experience in the PS1 days) where you just go "there was no fucking point in me even picking up the controller for this one, was there".

That being said... I'm sticking with it. I shipped out that defender, bought a new LB and LM, plus an Argentinian target-man. That's the other problem - my strikers have had golden opportunities but seem to miss the goal in the exact same place every time (5ft wide of either post), and when I try a manual shot, the keeper pulls off saves I didn't even think were possible in PES 2016.

I've not even mentioned the three last-minute goals I've had scored against me in a row... But, I can see genuine reasons for those (tired legs and poor defenders), so, I won't go into that.

Fingers crossed that it improves if I can get my team's overall rating of 68 (and team spirit, which is 65) a little higher.
Ouch! that team spirit is probably screwing a few things up for you:)
I'm changing my tactics and system next season,so I have to buy players that fits my tactics.
Think that's a key in this game,players understanding the instructions.
Won't be playing SS on manual,that really killed everything for me.

Playing 4-1-3-2 atm,think I'll steal Juves setup and go 3-5-2,need at least three sharp CB and two good Def cm to pull that off.

Yeah I agree with all of you about the team spirit thing.. it's quite frustrating sometimes. In the other hand sometimes the AI don't even try at all, it makes the game too easy and boring, I'm not sure this is team spirit related because the AI in higher leagues tend to have high team spirits.

Ouch! that team spirit is probably screwing a few things up for you:)
I'm changing my tactics and system next season,so I have to buy players that fits my tactics.
Think that's a key in this game,players understanding the instructions.
Won't be playing SS on manual,that really killed everything for me.

Playing 4-1-3-2 atm,think I'll steal Juves setup and go 3-5-2,need at least three sharp CB and two good Def cm to pull that off.

I'm gonna stick with Superstar all manual in Serie B with Udinese default players. I'm actually playing 3-5-2 with defenders in late 60's and 70 ratings. I was blaming the poor defenders but I think it's the first season scripting that does you. I swore I'd stick it out no matter the results. . .funny thing is you get the odd cracker of a game which is very enjoyable.

I'm gonna stick with Superstar all manual in Serie B with Udinese default players. I'm actually playing 3-5-2 with defenders in late 60's and 70 ratings. I was blaming the poor defenders but I think it's the first season scripting that does you. I swore I'd stick it out no matter the results. . .funny thing is you get the odd cracker of a game which is very enjoyable.

Always good to stick to your recipe no matter what.
Yeah,have 3 games left,and trying to go back to manual.

Tried professional,and that gameplay felt by far the best,but since my team is around 80+ ovr,got to easy, only played one game though 3-1 win over Sampdoria away.
Restarted the same game on Top player,game felt awesome,until the 90th minute,1-1!
And in the 95th...1-2.
Both mistakes by me,got caught trying to go fw instead of just keeping poss.
But...felt that my def reacted slowly,and couldn't really reach em with slide tackles.
So...felt like a proper "scripted" (only way I can describe) comeback.

Will play that game later on again,and be a bit more cynical in defence and see if I'll get another outcome.

Had a similar game yesterday,3-1 up,on SS,game ended 3-3 after two late goals.

Edit :played the game again (top player)
One of the best games yet,1-0 win,no comeback goal after I scored mine in the 60th.
CPU came out blasting last 10-15 min,but defended really well,kept the ball as much as I could.
Great great game.
Think I'll stick to TP my last games,and the see next season

Last edited:

Tried professional,felt great,really enjoyed it.
But my team is around 80 OVR,so it gets a bit to easy.
If I'd restart my ML,and restrict my transfers to player around 70-75 OVR,think that would make a great game.
Thanx for the tip on Professional though,really great gameplay

Always good to stick to your recipe no matter what.
Yeah,have 3 games left,and trying to go back to manual.

Tried professional,and that gameplay felt by far the best,but since my team is around 80+ ovr,got to easy, only played one game though 3-1 win over Sampdoria away.
Restarted the same game on Top player,game felt awesome,until the 90th minute,1-1!
And in the 95th...1-2.
Both mistakes by me,got caught trying to go fw instead of just keeping poss.
But...felt that my def reacted slowly,and couldn't really reach em with slide tackles.
So...felt like a proper "scripted" (only way I can describe) comeback.

Will play that game later on again,and be a bit more cynical in defence and see if I'll get another outcome.

Had a similar game yesterday,3-1 up,on SS,game ended 3-3 after two late goals.

Edit :played the game again (top player)
One of the best games yet,1-0 win,no comeback goal after I scored mine in the 60th.
CPU came out blasting last 10-15 min,but defended really well,kept the ball as much as I could.
Great great game.
Think I'll stick to TP my last games,and the see next season

I played on top player in the Master league the last time I was in it but I'm too used to Superstar to go back now. My team spirit is only 54 at the moment . . I also had a great match an hour ago against Spezia Calcio. .. I led 1-0 for the whole match comfortably and should have went further ahead . .some decent football being played by the AI and ten minutes from the end they equalised . .I thouught. . ok a draw is not bad. .. until injury time and right on cue. .my defender was supposed to clear the ball high and hard up the pitch but inexplicably tiddled it along the ground to their forward in the box who duly tapped it in.

Robbed blind but that's scripting for you, frustrating as hell. . still a great match though.

I played on top player in the Master league the last time I was in it but I'm too used to Superstar to go back now. My team spirit is only 54 at the moment . . I also had a great match an hour ago against Spezia Calcio. .. I led 1-0 for the whole match comfortably and should have went further ahead . .some decent football being played by the AI and ten minutes from the end they equalised . .I thouught. . ok a draw is not bad. .. until injury time and right on cue. .my defender was supposed to clear the ball high and hard up the pitch but inexplicably tiddled it along the ground to their forward in the box who duly tapped it in.

Robbed blind but that's scripting for you, frustrating as hell. . still a great match though.
Those losses...rough as hell.
Good that you hang in there though.
Think I'll be more clever next season when it comes to transfers,set a tactic,and then bring in players comfortable with the system,my team spirit right now is between 75-85, so need to bring that up.

And also be a bit more cynical,like I've would have as a real player/manager,not trying to play fancy when being up 2-0,park the bus and clear the ball

Think I'll be more clever next season when it comes to transfers,set a tactic,and then bring in players comfortable with the system,my team spirit right now is between 75-85, so need to bring that up.

And also be a bit more cynical,like I've would have as a real player/manager,not trying to play fancy when being up 2-0,park the bus and clear the ball[/QUOT

Got a couple of wins under my belt felt great. I understand what you mean about parking the bus . . I don't tolerate showboating in my side lol. I always approach it as if I'm really managing a team and I scour the advanced search for players who I think will do the job that needs to be done. I don't buy big name players . .you'd be surprised how good some of the lesser rated players are. . .it all depends on the style of football that you want to play.

Master League has improved since the last dlc the gameplay is different than it was and it's very enjoyable . .apart from the first season. It will keep me going until the demo I hope.

Try stick with it. . some of the matches I had tonight were excellent.

And also be a bit more cynical,like I've would have as a real player/manager,not trying to play fancy when being up 2-0,park the bus and clear the ball[/QUOT

Got a couple of wins under my belt felt great. I understand what you mean about parking the bus . . I don't tolerate showboating in my side lol. I always approach it as if I'm really managing a team and I scour the advanced search for players who I think will do the job that needs to be done. I don't buy big name players . .you'd be surprised how good some of the lesser rated players are. . .it all depends on the style of football that you want to play.

Master League has improved since the last dlc the gameplay is different than it was and it's very enjoyable . .apart from the first season. It will keep me going until the demo I hope.

Try stick with it. . some of the matches I had tonight were excellent.

Great stuff mate,same here,my three last games of the season,absolutely fabulous.
Will deffo switch back to SS,but for now,TP suits my game fine.
Yeah,gonna scout players by ability to play my setup,not names,good thinking there.

Have 10 players returning from loan next season,probably sell at least 6 of them,rated 55-59,at age 19-21.
Did pick up 4 loans myself this season,so have a very big budget next season,only made one transfers in.

Agree on the DLC,game feels different now than when I played last year,and much more enjoyable.
Feels so good to be back playing PES again.
Hope your season goes well,I'm taking a few days off,might scout players though,but won't be progressing into next season until Sunday,have to get some time skating:) my boards are screaming at me..

So first season (again) under my belt.
AC Milan
15 min
Manual
Superstar (except last 4 games,Top player)
-1 game speed

Had 9 players out on loan.
Sold one player,Adriano €10 mil
Brought in some really good players on loan.
Sakho Liverpool,Blind Utd,Dybala Juve,Jovetic Inter.
Bought one player,Vangioni,LMF for €4 mil.

2nd in Serie A with 69 pts(18 behind Juve)
Semifinals in Coppa Italia vs Juve
Lost the EL final vs Villareal.

Good season,and can deffo build on that next year
Since I hardly spent any money on transfers,and depending on how much price money I get,I think I'll have €60-70 mil to spend next year,if I want to.
Will get two CB and two Def MF,perhaps a promising GK

And a big thanx to this community for feedback during it

So first season (again) under my belt.
AC Milan
15 min
Manual
Superstar (except last 4 games,Top player)
-1 game speed

Had 9 players out on loan.
Sold one player,Adriano €10 mil
Brought in some really good players on loan.
Sakho Liverpool,Blind Utd,Dybala Juve,Jovetic Inter.
Bought one player,Vangioni,LMF for €4 mil.

2nd in Serie A with 69 pts(18 behind Juve)
Semifinals in Coppa Italia vs Juve
Lost the EL final vs Villareal.

Good season,and can deffo build on that next year
Since I hardly spent any money on transfers,and depending on how much price money I get,I think I'll have €60-70 mil to spend next year,if I want to.
Will get two CB and two Def MF,perhaps a promising GK

And a big thanx to this community for feedback during it

Good to hear your thoughts on it buddy and nice to see somebody still enjoying it like myself. Btw the most I've had in my budget to buy players was 11 million ha ha... ..well I am in serie b with the default team. Thanks for your replies. . . good to get feedback. I sometimes extend the playing time to 20 mins in my third season.

Last edited:
Good to hear your thoughts on it buddy and nice to see somebody still enjoying it like myself. Btw the most I've had in my budget to buy players was 11 million ha ha... ..well I am in serie b with the default team. Thanks for your replies. . . good to get feedback. I sometimes extend the playing time to 20 mins in my third season.
You're more than welcome buddy.
11 millions? That's keeping it real:)
Started my new season,still in July,so haven't made any transfers yet.
With my current wages,I have €127 millions to burn...
Insane,will not go over 60 though,thinking about buying my loan transfers (Sakho/Blind)
Yeah,think it's a good idea to extend playing time,saw that Ron Mexico over at Op sports plays 25 min.
20 should do it for stats.
I play a lot of 2k,and I play real qtrs,12 mins,and when you average 38-40 mins,game takes about an hour to play,bit rough.

Enjoying the hell out of this game.
Keep posting your season/transfers etc

Playing default team as in the original master league squad? like costolo and miranda back in the day? I have'nt done that for ages now, must be quite challenging I suppose.

You're more than welcome buddy.
11 millions? That's keeping it real:)
Started my new season,still in July,so haven't made any transfers yet.
With my current wages,I have €127 millions to burn...
Insane,will not go over 60 though,thinking about buying my loan transfers (Sakho/Blind)
Yeah,think it's a good idea to extend playing time,saw that Ron Mexico over at Op sports plays 25 min.
20 should do it for stats.
I play a lot of 2k,and I play real qtrs,12 mins,and when you average 38-40 mins,game takes about an hour to play,bit rough.

Enjoying the hell out of this game.
Keep posting your season/transfers etc

20-25 minutes games is actually the right time if you want a simulation feel a football game. In FIFA I usually play 10-15 minutes halves aswell. It's great because in makes you take your time and don't rush things. Especially if playing on manual controls, if your opponent scores you know you have plenty of time to get back in the game.

Playing default team as in the original master league squad? like costolo and miranda back in the day? I have'nt done that for ages now, must be quite challenging I suppose.

20-25 minutes games is actually the right time if you want a simulation feel a football game. In FIFA I usually play 10-15 minutes halves aswell. It's great because in makes you take your time and don't rush things. Especially if playing on manual controls, if your opponent scores you know you have plenty of time to get back in the game.

It is very challenging Elja the default players have different names these days that's why I start with a team in the second division. . other teams have similar ratings. The first season is a disaster as regards scripting but it picks up as your team spirit increases in the second season. A lot of people would give up through frustration after season one. You need a lot of patience and shrewd signings as you don't have much money. As Rockstrong and myself were discussing some of the matches have been brilliant since the last patch.

You're absolutely right mate,when i played FIFA 16 I went from 10 min halves to 15,makes a big diffence in stats,and also gameplay.
Will deffo go 20 for my next season

Man you guys got me playing this game again.

Started a new ML with QPR on these settings: Professional, 20 minutes, -1 gamespeed, Full Manuals.

First match was away to cardiff, a good game with both teams creating about the same amount of chances. The game ended with me winning 4-3. I got 13 shots and they made about 11 shots. The games was great but their goalkeeper was a bit worrying. I should have lost that match if their goalie did his job.

Second match was another away match against Derby. I upped the difficulty level to Top Player and reduced match time to 15 minutes. Thought I would get a tougher match but it was much easier than the first match which was on professional. Good thing is the AI goalkeeper was outstanding, I had loads of scoring opportunity but could only get a 1-1 draw in this match. Derby stole a goal in the 88th minute, but they played very poorly.

Third match was at home against Huddersfield. This was a walk in the park. Won the game 6-1, the scoreline tells you the story.

It seems that I have to bump the difficulty up to Superstar in the next match. Weird thing is that the first match that was on professional felt more difficult than the other two which was on top player.

Well, my QPR is currently leading the Championship table after 3 matches, loaned out many players, sold some Goalies cause I had 4 or 5 goalkeepers in my squad. Also picked up a decent striker from Finland for free (I forgot his name :P) scored a stunning bicycle kick against Derby. Probably the best goal I scored on manual shooting in this game.

Had a few matches tonight got through in the Italian cup and then won 2 league matches 2-0 both matches were very entertaining . .changing tactics during the game helped me win the last one. . some nice telepathic movement from the two substitutions up front each of them scoring . .moved up to fifth in the table and life was looking good . .until the next match. Bad bad Konami! Slipping back to your old tricks just as my confidence was building up. The ai scored direct from kickoff . . my defence went awol and then the old story they scored another 2 goals in quick succession and an o.g from me. 4-0 down in 18 mins. so I changed from a 3-5-2 formation to a 4-3-3 and scored immediately. The second half was all my team attacking like fuck and the a.i counter attacking. I did my best but 4 or 5 of their defenders would crowd me everytime I got the ball near their box. . just couldn't even get a shot off. .a few dubious decisions by the ref went against me.

So back to the old drawing board . .still loving it even when I get beaten it's still enjoyable . .great to see a move that you worked out in your head coming to fruition and you score or nearly score.

Back
Top Bottom