The Master League adventures thread

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Season 2 is well underway now, however form did not go too well at the beginning.

After the Galatasary Super Cup debacle, have brought in Mohammed Salah, other notable additions are Nakalis (CD), Gelson Martins, Ibrashiba, Menga, Ghilas, Anthasidis.

Started league off poorly and after 5 games only picked up 1 win, bizarrely a 7-1 victory over Galatasary at home, who are rooted to the bottom of the table currently, so very differing seasons for both of us compared to last season, the poor run also included a sore 2-1 loss at home to rivals APOEL.

The Champions League through up a group of Inter Milan who defeated us in the Europa League, PSV And Rangers. First game we managed to grab a 3-3 draw away to Inter, that was followed up by a victory at home to PSV, 4-1.

This seemed to inject a bit of confidence as faced off agaisnt CSKA Sofia who were top and had won 5 out of 5, however we managed to defeat them 3-2 to put our season back on track hopefully.

We now face Besiktas in the cup 1st round.

FD

Im 25 games into my ML with San Lorenzo (using a AFA EVO patch), really liking it so far, offcourse when u play ML u have to accept a fantasy aspect a lot more than manager mode in FIFA, ull see some weird transfers like Aarnautovic ending up at Boca Juniors or such, but after accepting the fanstasy aura or ML it really grows, its very enjoyable to see those News with photos of your players in the last match, or that cutscene of a new player when u sign a big name.

The one thing that really bothers me is the lack of day time games... of my 25 games only one was a day time game, really frustrating specially seen that it looks a lot better on day games.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Going good guns in the league, have been on an excellent winning run, still chasing Olympiakos who are topping the league, sitting just inside the Europa League spot but am gradually clawing back points.

Final game in CL against PSV, if I avoid defeat I will qualify, although if I win I guarantee top spot, could have qualified if I avoided defeat, but a Icardi inspired Inter defeated me at home.

Going to have to cut some player, as squad is a bit heavy, especially in midfield.

Cerci and Gervinho are both on loan, so they will be sent back, although have done well for me. Am bringing in El Moubarki (edited player, thought I had deleted him, but appears not). Going to try and bring in ex-Rodos player Sharbel Toumba again, currently with Swansea, but may take a huge offer for him.

Ghilas is leaving the club, not took to the club, so will let him go.

FD

It's been about six months since I last played ML campaign. Whoa. I barely played any kind of PES during that time in fact, being all kinds of sad and heartbroken about the series :(

Soon I'll have to get back into PES6 to do some testing for a friend, but recently, due to all of you bastards over at PES 2016 thread I decided to try 2014 once again. Hell, I never really thought it's a bad game at all - just that diabolical bugs and general lack of polish wreck it completely. At some point you just lose your mind and start screaming in anger and fury, cursing the day that game was released.

But hey, what's new.

So I got myself PES 14 and PTE Patch 1.7, good stuff. First I tried World Challenge mode with Poland and really there's nothing bad about it. I mean for the most part it's replica of similar gamemode from PES6, but surprisingly it works. Had a good time, some decent matches, got to semifinals where Netherlands won 1-0 after extra time :( In 3rd place match Argentina got me (2-3) but considering I haven't played any PES game for so long I was fine with that.

So I headed to Master League. Picked random PLA team and edited it into my new ML team, Steelport Saints - entirely inspired by Saints Row series, mostly third installment (SR2 is great, SR3 glorious, SR4...not so much) and moved it to Championship. Since I didn't want to start with just fake guys, I added five free agents in editor - Victor Valdes, Captain Wawrzyniak (the Legend), Claudio Pitbull (Mr. Worldwide :D), and two random young guys - Schiavone and Al-Shehri.

Kits - they look fine, sort of, well I'm easily impressed I guess.

U8PxkwO.png

tfnA5Xa.png

juh8jmH.png

Now it's time to remind the Plonker Nation what football is about, and no, it's not hyperinflation and gigantic debts. So I begun my adventure with responsible fiscal management by nearly bankrupting myself with acquisitions of Andy Carroll, Chirches and Montoya :D Add really good, but fake AMF Guerrerro who was in my edited team to it and we have one helluva team.

yqx4iAW.png

So far it's going fine, but you can instantly feel Master League is...different :/ Sometimes I lose some completely shitty goals, oftentimes it feels as my input is simply ignored. It's not end of the world yet, I had only one "PES" match, with three goals in 90th minute including one PK (I won 3-2 in the end thanks to it) and I pray it won't ever happen again. So far I'm in the lead, btw it's Top Player difficulty, 2-bar passing and manual shooting. I imagine that just like in PES 15, here I'll also have to move towards manual passing to combat end of the season bullshit festival of "hey passing is not allowed" and so on. And I am terrified by it :/

v66i0aV.png

Worst thing about both 2014 and 2015 ML is all unnecessary anger caused by unnecessary bullshit, most of the time in final matches. I'm kind of guy who, given he has the time, can sit his ass and play 30 ML games straight, at least in PES 6 where shitty random stuff doesn't break your heart every single game. Once in 2015 I was playing default team Milan ML, and believe me despite getting promotion I just couldn't continue into Serie A - I was put off by all the crap this game can throw at you so much :( And I really liked that team.

I just hope it won't end up being similar this time :(

EDIT: I think I'll remake the team in PES 2015, on a patch with MLS since it would fit better in Murrican climates. Also I have nothing else to play really.

Also yes, two hours after writing this post PES 2014 made me rage again :D

Last edited:
:)

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Managed to finally top the group in CL, ended in a thrilling 5-4 win at PSV, with a goal in the last 5 minutes to secure the top spot.

The league is going well, although still can't get anywhere near Olympiacos who are 7 points ahead and are matching my conistency game by game.

I've decided to play around with the team again and let go of some of the players, including Mo.Salah who whilst has been good for me, I've decided I want to have more Greek players and smaller names in the team, so he's heading to Celta Vigo.

However got a shock with one of the Greek players I intended to have as a main player, G.Dokos retiring at the age of 27, wtf! He hasn't been as involved in the team this season, but was intending to do so after Salah left, but now I may have to look at another wide player as Menga was also sold. A bid came in for 35 year old Vyntra, but I've decided to stick with him and probably let him play out his career at us.

Toumba I cannot get it says he has a contract already agreed with someone, so not sure if I'll go back for him.

FD

@Elja

Uff, found it. Working links for required parts of DLC can be found here.

Hope it works, at least works for me.

Meanwhile I moved my team to PES 15 with PES Galaxy patch after long battle with edit mode (good lord are these patches complicated) and already played fifteen games in MLS. I even managed to create better logo, it still looks really average in-game but hey I MADE IT SO WHAT I mean I'm really shitty when it comes to graphics so fact I created a logo myself is a huge surprise :D

U9pfkYs.png

Look at them :D

So I managed to move fake Asian team to MLS and edit it into Saints. Started with default team, and whoa, American default team is so much different. There's really old guy called Allejo, 35-years old SS with OVR of 85, and I've sold him to...Manchester City (take that nexen pricks) for 12M of pure $$$ :D So I went to the transferland to splash it. Claudemir wast most expensive, costed me whole 7 millions. Pairs of attackers (Leo Baptistao - Boyd) and defenders (Ayala - McCarthy) and Diogo I forgot Diogo and Diogo is really good too! costed another seven.

And then we embarked on our journey, towards the glory! Professional & Full Manual. So far it's going okay. All of the screenshots can be found in spoilers.

ZZHMczN.png

MaD4RKt.png

Apparently we have only one place in Copa Libertadores...what o_O Unless I misunderstand something. We will have to see.

Last edited:
:)

Always thought about trying to do a MLS or something, but keep sticking to Europe.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well Rodos keep marching on and I've eventually managed to overtake Olympiacos who have stuttered the last couple of games and let me in and now find myself top of the league.

Also blew Wolfsburg out the water in Europe and face Bayern Munich in the QF which should prove quite an obstacle.

Only around 7 or 8 league games to go, still in cup also so a lot to play for still.

I've been moving players on probably a little too quickly, had brough in Ibrahim Salah in January but now I'm using him in a swap deal + £16m for a return to former defender Sharbel Toumba. Also trying to bring in Markovic from Serie A, will maybe use Eder as a makeweight too in the deal.

Cerci and Gervinho will be heading out, and whilst been decent loans, especially Gervinho will not try and make moves permanent.

Also after next season (3rd season) will redo my kits too, basing it on a 3 year cycle, so will change the kits after that, not huge changes but just touches here and there.

FD

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well Season 2 is now over. Olympiacos started to stutter near the end, and by end of season had clinched the title by 11 points.

Also beat Olympiacos in Final of the ESL.

However CL task against a Bayern Munich inspired by Lewandowski proved too much for me. The first leg finished 2-1 to Bayern away, however the home return I found myself up 2-0, but the game finished in the end 3-3, Bayern had 3 shots in total on my goal, all finding the net.

Dokos who retired had hit a great run of form, but at only 27 he hung up his boots (putting it down to injury problems). Scored in his testimonial too.

Season 3 has now started, and made several moves in the transfer market. Signed Holebas (regenerated 17 year old), and decided to sign more Greek players, letting a good few players leave.

Cerci and Gervinho returned to their parent clubs.

Started off the season with Supercup, however was defeated 2-1 by Olympiacos, who just proved too difficult to beat even though I had all the pressure.

However the first couple of league games I easily brushed off Fenerbahce 5-1 at home in opener and then defeated Olympiacos 6-0 at home in 2nd game.

FD

I played my first master league with liverpool won the uefa cl vs psg in the final, i always played the waiting game until i got the results that made me through to the final especially after a hectic semi final with bayern munich which surprisingly i kept them in check for the first leg at 1_1 ended, then kept a clean cheat on the return leg at anfield, then to the final vs psg where i could get the only goal of the game with a benteke strike through the middle after a pass from the ever growing coutinho with an ability risen to 87 up from 82.
On the other hand i lost the fa cup final vs tottenham who played a superb game winning 4 1.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well Season 2 is now over. Olympiacos started to stutter near the end, and by end of season had clinched the title by 11 points.

Also beat Olympiacos in Final of the ESL.

However CL task against a Bayern Munich inspired by Lewandowski proved too much for me. The first leg finished 2-1 to Bayern away, however the home return I found myself up 2-0, but the game finished in the end 3-3, Bayern had 3 shots in total on my goal, all finding the net.

Dokos who retired had hit a great run of form, but at only 27 he hung up his boots (putting it down to injury problems). Scored in his testimonial too.

Season 3 has now started, and made several moves in the transfer market. Signed Holebas (regenerated 17 year old), and decided to sign more Greek players, letting a good few players leave.

Cerci and Gervinho returned to their parent clubs.

Started off the season with Supercup, however was defeated 2-1 by Olympiacos, who just proved too difficult to beat even though I had all the pressure.

However the first couple of league games I easily brushed off Fenerbahce 5-1 at home in opener and then defeated Olympiacos 6-0 at home in 2nd game.

FD

The "they had 3 shots in total on my goal, all finding the net" it's all the time something that make me ask questions. In any case, considering that you had a two goals lead (and you lost) just makes me realize how dynamic a match can be. You also played against Bayern, thus it can be fair.
So, you lost a first trophy of the season. Not too pleasant, I suppose. In any case, the fact that you started the league well should give you confidence for the next games.

Continued with this, but hit a bit of a brick wall, not sure if I want to continue my Greek adventure, started on a Portugese ML with a fictional team Banilla, but not sure what to do with that too, lol. Was going to think about Tenerife in Spain, but not sure if I want to do a Spanish campaign, although would be the more challenging I think.

FD

I just finished my eleventh(11) season.

I played 7 seasons with Brescia Calcio, half a season with Lyon while the other half of the same season with PSG, 2 seasons with Leicester City, 1 with Barcelona. I won 20 trophies how it follows:

Season 2015-2016 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

Season 2016-2017 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

Season 2017-2018 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

World Cup 2018: Finalist (with England) > 0 trophies.

Season 2018-2019 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 2 trophies (Serie B championship, TIM Italian Cup)

Season 2019-2020 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 2 trophies (Italian SuperCup, UEFA Europe League)

Season 2020-2021 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 3 trophies (Europe's SuperCup, Seria A TIM championship, UEFA Champions League)

Season 2021-2022 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 2 trophy (Italian SuperCup, TIM Italian Cup)

World Cup 2022: Trophy Winner (with Italy) > 1 trophy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Transfer to Premier League - Leicester City

Season 2022-2023 [ Leicester City - Premier League ] : 1 trophy (Premier League championship)

Season 2023-2024 [ Leicester City - Premier League ] : 3 trophies (Champions Shield, Premier League, FA Cup)

Transfer to Ligue 1 - Olympique Lyon

>6 months (august-december 2024-2025 Season)

Transfer to Ligue 1 - Paris Saint-Germain

Euro Championship 2014: Trophy Winner (with Spain) > 1 trophy

Season 2024-2025 [ Paris Saint-Germain - Ligue 1 ] : 2 trophies (Ligue 1, Coupe de France)

Transfer to Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona

Season 2024 - 2025 [ FC Barcelona - Liga BBVA ] : 3 - Copa del Rey, UEFA Europa League, Liga BBVA

I just started the 2026-2027 season. I made many transfers with Barcelona, to bring back the current players Barcelona has. I lost my first trophy of this season, the Spanish Supercup. It was against Atletico Madrid, I won 2-1 at home but lost 2-0 away. I'm thinking to go to MLS next season, but I'm not sure.

Last edited:
Wow, that's a lot of seasons, lol.

I can only manage a few seasons and then I get itchy feet.

Not sure if I might just go for the Spanish league as it might pose a harder quest as experienced the likes of Real and Barca being very consistent and proving hard to topple, whilst I think my current Rodos team in the Euro league is going to be a tad easy with the team I have (Mihalis Stavros won Euro best play even though he's about 35). Also think my Portugese adventure may go the same.

FD

Wow, that's a lot of seasons, lol.

I can only manage a few seasons and then I get itchy feet.

Not sure if I might just go for the Spanish league as it might pose a harder quest as experienced the likes of Real and Barca being very consistent and proving hard to topple, whilst I think my current Rodos team in the Euro league is going to be a tad easy with the team I have (Mihalis Stavros won Euro best play even though he's about 35). Also think my Portugese adventure may go the same.

FD

If you don't plan to play many seasons, go to the big leagues. This way you can experience the most of what Master League can offer (Champions League, SuperCups etc).

I've decided to go with my Banilla game in the Portugese league, also added Banville who are our bitter rivals.

Will see how it goes.

Banilla%20logo_zpsigz22gw5.jpg

Enjoyed a thrilling cup-tie against Boavista, having started the league off with 4 points from first 2 games, we faced off against Boavista.

To be honest felt it was one of those games were I was not going to be allowed to win the game, the chances missed were incredible, along with their goalkeeper having a super game.

After countless passed up chances, just before the hour mark Boavista managed to sneak in and grab a lead, as I pressed for a win throwing on attacking players, around 75 minute mark I was caught out again and Boavista slipped in a second.

Feeling totally deflated, it wasn't helped with my DM Olaf Thor being sent off for his second bookable offence.

It seemed all was lost, but in the 85th minute young Brazilian forward Paolo Roberto (15) managed to sneak in what seemed a consolation.

Boavista then started trying to run the clock down, however in the 93rd minute just edging towards final whistle I won a corner.

Into the box my Japanese midfielder Suzuki threw in a dangerous corner, to all people of my goalie Antonios Nikolaos who controlled the ball and hit the ball high into the net. Queue wild celebrations.

13087889_1143628745676713_2838076878228729432_n_zpsmclbt9av.jpg

13096157_1143628779010043_880847825160628588_n_zpsgpm7emsv.jpg

There was even time for a nervous piece of defending at a corner for Boavista were I managed to get lucky and it then moved into ET.

After an initial bright start from Boavista including a shot off the post, I managed to get my foot into the game even with a man down, and it was left for our young Brazilian striker to knock in a hat-trick of goals in Extra-time.

13062252_1143628802343374_20375137356231582_n_zps3kny3wv1.jpg

In the end a comprehensive 5-2 scoreline ensure we made it into the next round and send the home fans away happy.

Here's hoping the rest of the season is as enjoyable as it was a greatly satisfying match to be involved in.

Have a few edited players, who are good, but the rest are low end rated players, but hope to keep a lot of them and see how they develop.

managed to bring in a few players on a free too though including wide-men Menga and Chipper.

FD

I've decided to go with my Banilla game in the Portugese league, also added Banville who are our bitter rivals.

Will see how it goes.

Banilla%20logo_zpsigz22gw5.jpg

Enjoyed a thrilling cup-tie against Boavista, having started the league off with 4 points from first 2 games, we faced off against Boavista.

To be honest felt it was one of those games were I was not going to be allowed to win the game, the chances missed were incredible, along with their goalkeeper having a super game.

After countless passed up chances, just before the hour mark Boavista managed to sneak in and grab a lead, as I pressed for a win throwing on attacking players, around 75 minute mark I was caught out again and Boavista slipped in a second.

Feeling totally deflated, it wasn't helped with my DM Olaf Thor being sent off for his second bookable offence.

It seemed all was lost, but in the 85th minute young Brazilian forward Paolo Roberto (15) managed to sneak in what seemed a consolation.

Boavista then started trying to run the clock down, however in the 93rd minute just edging towards final whistle I won a corner.

Into the box my Japanese midfielder Suzuki threw in a dangerous corner, to all people of my goalie Antonios Nikolaos who controlled the ball and hit the ball high into the net. Queue wild celebrations.

13087889_1143628745676713_2838076878228729432_n_zpsmclbt9av.jpg

13096157_1143628779010043_880847825160628588_n_zpsgpm7emsv.jpg

There was even time for a nervous piece of defending at a corner for Boavista were I managed to get lucky and it then moved into ET.

After an initial bright start from Boavista including a shot off the post, I managed to get my foot into the game even with a man down, and it was left for our young Brazilian striker to knock in a hat-trick of goals in Extra-time.

13062252_1143628802343374_20375137356231582_n_zps3kny3wv1.jpg

In the end a comprehensive 5-2 scoreline ensure we made it into the next round and send the home fans away happy.

Here's hoping the rest of the season is as enjoyable as it was a greatly satisfying match to be involved in.

Have a few edited players, who are good, but the rest are low end rated players, but hope to keep a lot of them and see how they develop.

managed to bring in a few players on a free too though including wide-men Menga and Chipper.

FD

I've never considered playing in the Portuguese league, neither in Eredivisie, for instance. I always prefered picking the second divisions of the big Leagues (Serie A's, Premier League's etc). Have you ever played in the second divisions? How is the current season going? Also, what do you mean by "have a few edited players"? By the way, I think the match against Boavista is specific for the beautiful moments you can find in PES.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As far as my career is concerned, I just finished the tour in La Liga. After 23 matches I'm on the first place with 59 points, followed by Real Madrid with 53 points. Atletico is just behind with 52.

Some key matches made me think that winning the treble is not as easy as I thought. I struggled a lot against Real Oviedo, in Copa del Ray. We've got to penalties and only 2 amazing saves of Bravo sent me trough.

In La Liga, I managed to win the two El Clasico, even though by a very small margin and each time in the dying minutes of the game. Atletico Madrid gave me one of the hardest matches this season, but again there was Suarez who got me the three points (Atletico Madrid was attacking as if they were 3-0 down in the Uefa Champions League final). In any case, the game as the one against Valencia (where I dominated the full 90 minutes but I only managed to get a 1-1 draw) made me lose some points.

Speaking about UCL, I finished second in a group with Brescia Calcio, Manchester City and Tenerife. Manchester City gave me the biggest defeat of the season, managing to get 4 past Bravo. I had Real Madrid's luck in the draw, because I'll play against Galatasaray in the round of 16.

I'm thinking to go to MLS next season.

I've never been one to go one of the big teams in any of my games, I noticed though against Barca and Real in my Tenerife days (2015) they were incredibly consistent and it was hard.

MLS is a little attraction, but means a host of editing so think I'd leave that.

I've never considered playing in the Portuguese league, neither in Eredivisie, for instance. I always prefered picking the second divisions of the big Leagues (Serie A's, Premier League's etc). Have you ever played in the second divisions? How is the current season going? Also, what do you mean by "have a few edited players"? By the way, I think the match against Boavista is specific for the beautiful moments you can find in PES.

Yeah done it with Tenerife and also with Sochaux, but as usual I've ended early maybe after 2 or 3 seasons.

In terms of edited players, I've usually created players for all the teams I've done, I have a few players created, they are good players though, but have strengths and weaknesses.

GK - Nikolaos - Good shot stopper, attack minded goalie, although likes to punch.

CD - McGrew - My Captain, good in the air and strong, but lacks pace and is more rough and tumble than a ball-player.

DM - Thor - Huge DM, has power, but lacks pace and not technical.

RM - Suzuki - Beckham type player, very good at set-pieces and can cross/pass a ball.

AM - Armando - Big playmaker with bags of skill.

ST - Roberto - Speedy young Brazilian striker, decent in the air too and decent skill.

ST - Kaleiffa - More a target man, strong, but not too quick and not too technical.

In terms of the season I've only begun and played a few games, was playing Assassins Creed and finishing that off more, but will donate a bit more time to this. Always wanted to try and go for the International Club Cups, but never played it long enough.

FD

I've never been one to go one of the big teams in any of my games, I noticed though against Barca and Real in my Tenerife days (2015) they were incredibly consistent and it was hard.

MLS is a little attraction, but means a host of editing so think I'd leave that.

Yeah done it with Tenerife and also with Sochaux, but as usual I've ended early maybe after 2 or 3 seasons.

In terms of edited players, I've usually created players for all the teams I've done, I have a few players created, they are good players though, but have strengths and weaknesses.

GK - Nikolaos - Good shot stopper, attack minded goalie, although likes to punch.

CD - McGrew - My Captain, good in the air and strong, but lacks pace and is more rough and tumble than a ball-player.

DM - Thor - Huge DM, has power, but lacks pace and not technical.

RM - Suzuki - Beckham type player, very good at set-pieces and can cross/pass a ball.

AM - Armando - Big playmaker with bags of skill.

ST - Roberto - Speedy young Brazilian striker, decent in the air too and decent skill.

ST - Kaleiffa - More a target man, strong, but not too quick and not too technical.

In terms of the season I've only begun and played a few games, was playing Assassins Creed and finishing that off more, but will donate a bit more time to this. Always wanted to try and go for the International Club Cups, but never played it long enough.

FD

I think this is a brilliant idea, to create certain types of players! If I will ever start a new Master League career (it would mean that I have to throw away 11 years of Paul Merson managing...), I will definitely do the same thing. You were also very inspired with names picking, haha. Thor, for instance, is genius. Also, "Kaleiffa" is a reference to Mia Khalifa?:COOL::BYE:
P.S: If you search enough, I'm sure you can find a "real Roberto".

mateidany said:
I've never considered playing in the Portuguese league, neither in Eredivisie, for instance.

Eredivisie is cool, but there's only one team worth playing there: GO AHEAD FUCKING EAGLES.

Check them out, 10/10 would Deventer again.

xTHi3pw.png

5tfa862.png

That being said I never did Portugal too, might be one hella direction to try out.

It's just that PES 2015 ML is so pointless. There is no stamina, no injuries, no nothing, stats are meaningless (even more so on manual), what to play for? I finished my first season at Saints (MLS, few pages back) with title (15 pts above Philadelphia Union(?)) and yea, there's just no point playing anymore.

And yet, since I'm waiting for new PES 6 patch I want some ML fun. 2015 on manual isn't half-bad but entire team management aspect is gone. I could get PES 2016 for 60-70 PLN at the moment (about 15€, a more fitting price for this "product") but I mean is it worth it. I will be all angry and crazy all over again - is 2016 ML as devoid of team management as 2015? Probably.

I was thinking of 1.) either 2015 ML in Portugal, or maybe default team AC Milan yet again or 2.) ML in PES 4 or ISS Pro Evo 2000 (first ML ever). I have literally nothing to play atm, might be time to try ML again.

fd1972uk said:

Thor :D

That's one hell of idea, I'd feel like cheating a little bit but hey it looks both fun and creative so...nice :D

Omg an actual Thor :D

Last edited:
Do you plan to play PES 16 on PC? Because with PESGalaxy patch 2.0, which provides you with 2 different gameplay patches to try out, you should definitely buy it! Besides some flaws that the game has, this year is PES is something someone should spend time playing, in my opinion.

I was thinking about the idea to create players... Umm, editing the players from 3 or 4 teams in PLA League could be so awesome! It can be like creating the story of Messi and Ronaldo but with different characters. :)

Do you plan to play PES 16 on PC?

Well, it's more of being desperate due to lack of anything to play at the moment. Around release date I was quite vocal here and in other places about utter shite komani is, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

Come to think of it, there are many better games worth my money. I tried PES 16 F2P and it wouldn't be half bad for a free game if not for amazing online service (unlimited input lags and stuff). Therefore it is completely worthless for me.

I theoretically could get 2016 since it will cost jack shit soon enough (it already does), but it will be the same damn thing, endless aggravation. But it skipped my mind, yes, since I'm waiting for a new Polish Ekstraklasa patch (PES 6) made by my friend to play ML again, waiting and waiting and it still ain't there, maybe in few days. Once it hits I guess I won't think about even trying 2016 once.

But maybe I will try playing another season of Saints in 2015, but goddamit it's so pointless, I could buy 50 OVR idiots and perform as well as I did in first season so I mean what is the point. :/

In the end I lean towards trying ISS Pro Evo 2000 again, first Master League ever, so much good fun and good stuff, loved it last time few months ago.

Player editing could be really fun - I had an idea for PES 6 patch once, with fictonial league and 18 fake teams based on countries all over the world. I wanted to write a random stats generator in Java so I could generate generic KONAMI-style sets but they're quite inconsistent and I couldn't get a good formulae for that, so idea is abandoned for probably forever.

Last edited:
Well, it's more of being desperate due to lack of anything to play at the moment. Around release date I was quite vocal here and in other places about utter shite komani is, but at this point it really doesn't matter.

Come to think of it, there are many better games worth my money. I tried PES 16 F2P and it wouldn't be half bad for a free game if not for amazing online service (unlimited input lags and stuff). Therefore it is completely worthless for me.

PES's online mode is not something to play. I don't know why, but I never felt good while playing. I decided to go online after playing 11 seasons in Master League. The difference between the gameplay was incredible, in a negative way. Furthermore, you have the people who disconecte in the dying minutes of the game, if they lose. It doesn't worth it.

I theoretically could get 2016 since it will cost jack shit soon enough (it already does), but it will be the same damn thing, endless aggravation. But it skipped my mind, yes, since I'm waiting for a new Polish Ekstraklasa patch (PES 6) made by my friend to play ML again, waiting and waiting and it still ain't there, maybe in few days. Once it hits I guess I won't think about even trying 2016 once.

But maybe I will try playing another season of Saints in 2015, but goddamit it's so pointless, I could buy 50 OVR idiots and perform as well as I did in first season so I mean what is the point. :/

In the end I lean towards trying ISS Pro Evo 2000 again, first Master League ever, so much good fun and good stuff, loved it last time few months ago.

I do believe you should play the game on PC. There are several gameplay patches who manage to really change the experience. The ones that I use made me play 8 matches like night.

Player editing could be really fun - I had an idea for PES 6 patch once, with fictonial league and 18 fake teams based on countries all over the world. I wanted to write a random stats generator in Java so I could generate generic KONAMI-style sets but they're quite inconsistent and I couldn't get a good formulae for that, so idea is abandoned for probably forever.

Ah, you're a programer? This might be helpful. Do you think it's possible to generate a tool to change the players in the League Mode? To simulate transfers, I mean. :)

I miss trophies in the leagues (I presume the licensed ones have trophies then going by Dutch picture?).

Why the heck do they not throw in some trophies and you can assign them to the leagues, I hate those players celebrating with no trophy in their hands. :(

FD

I miss trophies in the leagues (I presume the licensed ones have trophies then going by Dutch picture?).

Why the heck do they not throw in some trophies and you can assign them to the leagues, I hate those players celebrating with no trophy in their hands. :(

FD

I have the same feeling. :( In FIFA they have a full trophy celebration, with a podium and all. I don't know why Konami are that lazy...

mateidany said:
PES's online mode is not something to play. I don't know why, but I never felt good while playing. I decided to go online after playing 11 seasons in Master League. The difference between the gameplay was incredible, in a negative way. Furthermore, you have the people who disconecte in the dying minutes of the game, if they lose. It doesn't worth it.

Hahaha, I know about all of it. But wanted to try regardless. I don't consider MyClub a bad gamemode, quite opposite, and funnily enough I could play it without problems when PES 2015 released for few weeks. After that...well, it's not worth it.

mateidany said:
I do believe you should play the game on PC. There are several gameplay patches who manage to really change the experience. The ones that I use made me play 8 matches like night.

Patches ain't problem, what matters to me is working fatigue and injury system and as far as I can see it's not the case and you can easily complete season with 14 players total.

And even if that's working for once, there's this part about me being komani's customer and being treated like shit by them because of it, but this was discussed million times already.

I guess for now I've settled for ISS Pro Evo 2 on PSX emulator, and PES 6 in upcoming weeks at last :D

mateidany said:
Ah, you're a programer? This might be helpful. Do you think it's possible to generate a tool to change the players in the League Mode? To simulate transfers, I mean.

No, I'm learning simple Java in free time, sometimes, when not lazy. It was little RNG generator, not interacting with game in any way, just generating list of stats that could be passed into external PES 6 Editor via Auto-Hotkey program, extremely simple stuff. So nothing related to game code per se.

fd1972uk said:

I used a patch of some sort, probably PTE patch at the time, maybe it had something to do with it.

somebody help i play mybe 5 6 seasons in ml oflline and why team not buying player,only 2 3 team buy player other always have same player ???how fix please helpp,in pes 6

I finished my season with Barcelona. It was an enjoyable one, even though I didn't manage to achieve my aim: to win the treble. I was knocked out in the quarter finals, by Borussia Dortmund. After a 3-2 loss at home I won 2-1 on Signal Iduna Stadium. Unfortunately, it wasn't enough.
I played 12 seasons in total, and things look like this:

Season 2015-2016 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

Season 2016-2017 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

Season 2017-2018 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 0 trophies.

World Cup 2018: Finalist (with England) > 0 trophies.

Season 2018-2019 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie B ] : 2 trophies (Serie B championship, TIM Italian Cup)

Season 2019-2020 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 2 trophies (Italian SuperCup, UEFA Europe League)

Season 2020-2021 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 3 trophies (Europe's SuperCup, Seria A TIM championship, UEFA Champions League)

Season 2021-2022 [ Brescia Calcio - Serie A ] : 2 trophy (Italian SuperCup, TIM Italian Cup)

World Cup 2022: Trophy Winner (with Italy) > 1 trophy

Transfer to Premier League - Leicester City

Season 2022-2023 [ Leicester City - Premier League ] : 1 trophy (Premier League championship)

Season 2023-2024 [ Leicester City - Premier League ] : 3 trophies (Champions Shield, Premier League, FA Cup)

Transfer to Ligue 1 - Olympique Lyon

>6 months (august-december 2024-2025 Season)

Transfer to Ligue 1 - Paris Saint-Germain

Euro Championship 2014: Trophy Winner (with Spain) > 1 trophy

Season 2024-2025 [ Paris Saint-Germain - Ligue 1 ] : 2 trophies (Ligue 1, Coupe de France)

Transfer to Liga BBVA - FC Barcelona

Season 2025 - 2026 [ FC Barcelona - Liga BBVA ] : 3 trophies (Copa del Rey, UEFA Europa League, Liga BBVA)

Season 2026 - 2027 [ FC Barcelona - Liga BBVA ] : 3 trophies (Europe's SuperCup, Ligga BBVA, Copa del Rey)

Transfer to Liga MLS - D.C. United.

I played one of the weirdest game in my entire life. Things started in the extra-time, in the semi-finals of the cup. 0-0 until the 114' minute, where I tried to stop a counter attack. I did it, but the result was a free kick. I conceded from the free kick. I scored in the 119' minute. 1-1 and I expected penalties. Unfortunately, I simply couldn't clear the ball away. Defending in my own box, I eventually conceded. From another free kick. In the 130' minute. :)

105e82x.jpg

Last edited:
I don't play the game but still read the thread.

130th minute goal and 132nd minute booking for Zaha, that's funny mateidany :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom