The Master League adventures thread

I've started a new Master league with Real Sociedad and am doing ok bought my fav trio .. Torres. . . de Marcos and Gabbiadini the main men. Having some great matches although just got beaten by Sevilla with one of those badly scripted games where the A.I won't let you win a tackle string 2 passes together or allow you to threaten the keeper, nothing can be done even using 3 different formations, really enjoying it though . . are you getting a bit excited about Spurs Geeee? They've got a chance of the league this year and play great football , love to see them or leicester win it.

I'd love to be able to turn off development in Master League or even be allowed to transfer players in League mode.

I am excited about Spurs but losing to Leicester at home was a big disappointment. I thought with Arsenal and Man City having tough games, beating Leicester would have put us right in the mix. It's still tight though especially as we have to play Arsenal at home and Man City away. If we can pick up 4 points from those games then I think we are in with a chance. At the same time I would love to see Leicester win it, but not at the expense of us missing out on Champions League football. What I'm pleased about is that we have a fantastic youth system, and a fantastic manager.

I'm pleased you are enjoying 2016 Deco, and hope your ML career is a success. Keep us updated. I will probably do as I've done the last couple of years, slate the current PES and, when the new one comes out, get into the old version. So you will probably see me more on the PES2016 forum this time next year. :P

I am excited about Spurs but losing to Leicester at home was a big disappointment. I thought with Arsenal and Man City having tough games, beating Leicester would have put us right in the mix. It's still tight though especially as we have to play Arsenal at home and Man City away. If we can pick up 4 points from those games then I think we are in with a chance. At the same time I would love to see Leicester win it, but not at the expense of us missing out on Champions League football. What I'm pleased about is that we have a fantastic youth system, and a fantastic manager.

I'm pleased you are enjoying 2016 Deco, and hope your ML career is a success. Keep us updated. I will probably do as I've done the last couple of years, slate the current PES and, when the new one comes out, get into the old version. So you will probably see me more on the PES2016 forum this time next year. :P

Geeeeee you're a bit of a nutcase when it comes to these games ha ha,
I couldn't keep up with your posts . once you're enjoying it, that's the main thing. I really believe Spurs are in with a genuine chance.. . love watching them play.

Geeeeee you're a bit of a nutcase when it comes to these games ha ha,
I couldn't keep up with your posts . once you're enjoying it, that's the main thing. I really believe Spurs are in with a genuine chance.. . love watching them play.

Heh thats funny Deco, just trying to get the balance between a good ML experience and match experience. I am enjoying 2015 but then i read on the other thread about the wonderful 'daisy cutters' which are in 2013. Then im thinking about going back to that... But i think i will stick to 2015 to see what the experience is like managing different teams.

Good to see you guys finding the game you're comfortable with, I'm still testing out several games before starting a new ML. For now, it seems like 2013 is the winner for me.

Yeh its good to find the right one for yourself before you start, otherwise you have a ML going on all different games and formats like myself :P

After playing 10 season of Master League, I decided to start a serie. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onFruQlsViE&feature=youtu.be

Enjoyed your video. Had me laughing :)

On a side note guys and completly off topic, I've got to have a tooth out today and not looking forward to it cos the root is curled up. I'm a bit of a flower when it comes to dentists :CRY: Going to ask if i can take my headphones with me :ROCK:

Heh thats funny Deco, just trying to get the balance between a good ML experience and match experience. I am enjoying 2015 but then i read on the other thread about the wonderful 'daisy cutters' which are in 2013. Then im thinking about going back to that... But i think i will stick to 2015 to see what the experience is like managing different teams.

Yeh its good to find the right one for yourself before you start, otherwise you have a ML going on all different games and formats like myself :P

Enjoyed your video. Had me laughing :)

On a side note guys and completly off topic, I've got to have a tooth out today and not looking forward to it cos the root is curled up. I'm a bit of a flower when it comes to dentists :CRY: Going to ask if i can take my headphones with me :ROCK:

I have one of them Geeee on top dread getting it out, had to go to a dental hospital last year to get two wisdom teeth out must have given me 15 injections.[/I].

I have one of them Geeee on top dread getting it out, had to go to a dental hospital last year to get two wisdom teeth out must have given me 15 injections.[/I].

Its stupid cos i spend all day worrying about it but will probably be ok anyway. I read on a dental forum yesterday how his dentist lets him bring his gameboy in. Heh dont think they will let me bring in the PS3, though i could get a game in my ML out of the way which will probably be more painful :P

Its stupid cos i spend all day worrying about it but will probably be ok anyway. I read on a dental forum yesterday how his dentist lets him bring his gameboy in. Heh dont think they will let me bring in the PS3, though i could get a game in my ML out of the way which will probably be more painful :P

You won't feel anything buddy good luck.

Deco, my trauma is over. The dentist had to give me two extra injections as I was feeling the pull and boy the crack it made when it came out. It's funny as the only pain I felt was the second injection and when he first started pulling but other than that it was fine. Pleased it's over.

Anyway enough of the Dental Chair Adventures thread and back with the ML Adventures thread...

Sorry mods for :OT:

Just needed to share that and it helped me feel better ;)

Deco, my trauma is over. The dentist had to give me two extra injections as I was feeling the pull and boy the crack it made when it came out. It's funny as the only pain I felt was the second injection and when he first started pulling but other than that it was fine. Pleased it's over.

Anyway enough of the Dental Chair Adventures thread and back with the ML Adventures thread...

Sorry mods for :OT:

Just needed to share that and it helped me feel better ;)

Glad to hear you survived Geeeee you only feel pressure when they're pulling and manoeuvring it. They knocked me out and cut my gums to get the wisdom teeth roots and had to stitch them .. that was great fun. Back to Master league.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

So moving into the January transfer window for Rodos.

Piersos and Toumba made way and in came a few new faces to bolster the squad.

Abdoul Ba - 6'7 defender from Lens

479325636-abdoul-ba-portrait-lens-ligue-1-photo-icon-gettyimages.jpg

Panagiotis Tachtsidis - Greek DM from Genoa

Greece+v+England+UEFA+U21+Championship+HV-feRj2RxPx.jpg

And 6'4 Senagalese striker Macoumba Kandji from Helsinki

250072701.jpg

Happy with the market, was a little disappointed to let Toumba go only half a season into his Rodos career, but wanted Tachtsidis more and decided to use him as bait. Maybe a year or two down the line may return for him.

Managed to overcome Apoel 1-0 at home in a close encounter.

Had a very successful December winning every match even with a couple of top players out in Stavros and Zeus, but both players were ably covered with Dimitros Christos bagging 6 goals in the month, as well as Feng hitting 4 goals too, Castolis was also a top performer in Zeus absence and bagged the winning goal against Apoel.

Stavros the Captain is now back from injury but will ease him back into the team over the next couple of games.

Pretty confident on all fronts, behind Gala who are consistent by 4 points, and confident we can go for the ESL Cup and also try and get the Europa League.

FD

Hi FD, pleased you had a successful December :)

Not so for me :CRY:

PES 2015 PS3

Season 1

QPR

December

Out of a possible 18 points we only picked up 4.

QPR 0 v BIRMINGHAM 0. (POS 7-24)

MILLLWALL 1 V QPR 0 (3-9)

LEEDS 2 V QPR 1 (19-11)

QPR 2 V HULL (11-1)
Such a shock this one, Hull's only second defeat of the season. They didn't have one shot. I was actually considering putting the level up to superstar because it was that easy but then...

BLACKPOOL 1 V QPR 0 (16-9)
N. Ranger completely ripped into us. And Blackpool got revenge for our FA cup win.

BRENTFORD 4 V QPR 2 (20-11)
We were 3-0 down in the first half and it was my mistake because I played G. Angella at the heart of our defence and he had a purple arrow. I took him off at half time and brought on Ofobe for Polter and we scored 2 goals in 3 minutes to bring it back to 3-2 but then they hit us on the break to make it 4-2.

FA Cup 3rd Round

QPR 0 V CRYSTAL PALACE 2

This was probably one of the best games I've played on PES2015. It was so end to end, Hoilett having our best chances, but Hennessy keeping him at bay. Bolasie and Zaha were pulling us apart at the other end though. Switching the play to each wing. I really have not seen the CPU play this varied in a PES game before. I really wish I could have recorded the whole match.

We got to half time at 0-0, most impressive against the EPL team. Then they took off Chamakh with about 20 mins to go and brought on Paulinho up front. It was difficult to keep hold of him. Then they brought Ledly on with 4 mins left. He scored straight away as he turned up unnoticed in our penalty area and slotted home Paulinho's pass. We then went all attack, and almost got the equaliser but then this happened...

http://youtu.be/RzUg86e2wGI

http://youtu.be/4Hn0u34LMdM

J. Ledly scored his second. But I loved this goal by the CPU because I brought the goalie out thinking in my mind that Ledly was going to lob him, but no, he just blasted it passed him, fantastic. The replay doesn't do it justice because it was such a hard shot. Really enjoyed that game even though we are out of the FA cup.

Now the Loyalty (or whatever it is called) is ZERO. "Sacked in the morning, sacked in the moooorrrrning!" :COAT:

Last edited:
Had one of those infamous derby matches this morning, me as Real Sociedad v Eibar. Good Jesus what was that all about? Me legs were sore after playing it. I was kicked from one end of the pitch to the other.. .to make matters worse the ref refused to book them.. .and I mean vicious fouls so bad that the players were sticking together during the tackles like those weird animations you see on Youtube. I went 1-0 up after a minute... the goal was handed to me. I then went on to inexplicably miss chance after chance and then they get a free kick just outside the box and I fell for the old sucker punch, the chip in, the header down and the half volley into the corner. At this stage it was like running in a pot of glue.

I fought back to 2-2 until injury time where they scored a great goal to go ahead and then the ref started handing out yellow cards to my players for nothing, talk about biased. So a 3-2 defeat it is. I also ended up with 2 players out for 7 weeks.

Last edited:
Had one of those infamous derby matches this morning, me as Real Sociedad v Eibar. Good Jesus what was that all about? Me legs were sore after playing it. I was kicked from one end of the pitch to the other.. .to make matters worse the ref refused to book them.. .and I mean vicious fouls so bad that the players were sticking together during the tackles like those weird animations you see on Youtube. I went 1-0 up after a minute... the goal was handed to me. I then went on to inexplicably miss chance after chance and then they get a free kick just outside the box and I fell for the old sucker punch, the chip in, the header down and the half volley into the corner. At this stage it was like running in a pot of glue.

I fought back to 2-2 until injury time where they scored a great goal to go ahead and then the ref started handing out yellow cards to my players for nothing, talk about biased. So a 3-2 defeat it is. I also ended up with 2 players out for 7 weeks.

The two injured players are a big price to pay, for sure. Especially considering your loss.

P.S: This is what happens all the time to me when I start a season in ML:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjYzq7Jx5u8

Hi FD, pleased you had a successful December :)

Not so for me :CRY:

Ouch, that's a bad run of form. I hate losing in the cup, especially in the older versions as it could get me in the Europa League, as I usually am always in CL so I never get the chance to win it, and I always hope to win everything possible. Hopefully this time I'll keep at the game and manage it, as sometimes I don't play it enough throughout a single ML and don't get the opportunity.

I probably should have opted for a rival addition, but never bothered as that sounds quite cool with the increased aggression and stuff, but not to be and don't want to start all over again just for that.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

January has started off impressively also, however still can't get any let up from Galatasary who continue to keep that 4 point gap.

Happy enough with the signings, and Zeus has just come back, also my captain Stavros is back and hitting the net again.

FD

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well moved through the transfer window, opted to move for Ninis and swapped Salpangidis which knocked a few million of the fee (£7m).

Now find myself top of the league on goal difference at moment.

Got into the semis of the Cup also, and negotiated a 0-0 draw away to Marseille in 1st leg of knockout phase of EL.

FD

In my new rebooted Master League season I have put my created Millwall side straight into the premier league, I would say the average OPR of my side is about 69-70 so it's definitely a challenge.

I started the season with an almost impossible run against Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal and it took me seven games to get my first win. I'm in the January transfer window now and it's an absolute nightmare to get someone to come and join me to improve the team. it looks like i might be able to get a new right back and DM in on loan but there's only a week left of the window for it to go through. my curent record is W4 D3 L17 and i'm 6 points adrift of safety :D

In my new rebooted Master League season I have put my created Millwall side straight into the premier league, I would say the average OPR of my side is about 69-70 so it's definitely a challenge.

I started the season with an almost impossible run against Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal and it took me seven games to get my first win. I'm in the January transfer window now and it's an absolute nightmare to get someone to come and join me to improve the team. it looks like i might be able to get a new right back and DM in on loan but there's only a week left of the window for it to go through. my curent record is W4 D3 L17 and i'm 6 points adrift of safety :D

Tut Tut Tut cheating by putting Millwall in the Premier league lol! You'll be eaten alive they need to gel and develop over a couple of seasons.

It would be cheating to put them in the championship too. And besides I've tried that twice already and had some stupid results, the championship teams are awful to play against.

The struggle with them in the PL with a tiny budget and tiny young squad is great though, just have to survive this one season!

It would be cheating to put them in the championship too. And besides I've tried that twice already and had some stupid results, the championship teams are awful to play against.

The struggle with them in the PL with a tiny budget and tiny young squad is great though, just have to survive this one season!

The small budget is the worst part. . I've played a few Master Leagues with Leeds in the championship with default players . .very time consuming but worth it when you start to improve. Let us know if you stay up.

I managed to get another loan in before the deadline to boost my team, Graham Dorrans from Norwich. I had money spared for a good signing but couldn't get a deal done.

I then drew my next 2 games against Liverpool and West Brom and then beat Southampton. I took a sucker punch lusing to Sunderland though so i think my record is now W5 D5 L15. 20 points needed from 13 games!

I managed to get another loan in before the deadline to boost my team, Graham Dorrans from Norwich. I had money spared for a good signing but couldn't get a deal done.

I then drew my next 2 games against Liverpool and West Brom and then beat Southampton. I took a sucker punch lusing to Sunderland though so i think my record is now W5 D5 L15. 20 points needed from 13 games![/QUOTE

You should do it, but then again you know what the scripting is like. .and don't be tempted to restart games if they don't go your way.. Btw what level are you on and are you using manual or assistance?

I then drew my next 2 games against Liverpool and West Brom and then beat Southampton. I took a sucker punch lusing to Sunderland though so i think my record is now W5 D5 L15. 20 points needed from 13 games![/QUOTE

You should do it, but then again you know what the scripting is like. .and don't be tempted to restart games if they don't go your way.. Btw what level are you on and are you using manual or assistance?

Full Manual and on professional. I find that the difficulty is pretty much the exact same professional upwards, just on professional there is a slight more chance of the AI misplacing a pass, they are still completely clinical up front though.

Full Manual and on professional. I find that the difficulty is pretty much the exact same professional upwards, just on professional there is a slight more chance of the AI misplacing a pass, they are still completely clinical up front though.

Ok, Yeh I'm on top player and full manual I just had a great example of scripting a while ago. I play as Real Sociedad with a few decent signings and am third in the la Liga. Played Las Palmas who are the whipping boys and got beaten 2-1 and I still can't believe I didn't win. I had 19 shots on goal inside the box and 18 went wide and to hold on to their lead the ball kept breaking to them or they would just get their toe to the ball before me lol.

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well my Rodos team are marching on, have now turned around the league and find myself 5 points ahead of Galatasary which included a 1-0 win against them.

In terms of Europe managed to overcome Marseille 1-0 on aggregate and then after a 3-1 win away at Fiorentina, they came back to beat me 2-1 at my park, however managed to get through, now face off against Monaco in the last 8.

Bad news for our inspirational captain Mihalis Stavros who has been injured and will miss the rest of the season (12 weeks).

Hoping that we can continue our good form. The league will only be contested between ourselves and Galatasary by the looks of things, so hopefully can keep ahead of them.

FD

dfs_wl_gre_rodos_fc.gif

Well Rodos season finally came to an end.
In the end what promised to be an amazing season went slightly flat albeit we were crowned League Champions.
With only a couple of games left, managed to grab a hard fought 1-0 win against CSKA Sofia to take the title Aidong Feng the 19 year old Chinese striker scored the decisive strike.
We lost our final league game to our rivals APOEL FC 1-0 away, which wasn’t the greatest finale to our season after the recent weeks previous, however the job was done previously, so ended up 3 points ahead of Galatasary in the end.
Played Galatasary in the final of the ESL Cup, was a very entertaining game in the end, although ended in heartbreak.
We managed to get ourselves 3-2 up, however with only a few minutes left Miralles managed to equalise with a sliding shot after a fracas in the box. And deep into injury time Gala managed to snatch a winner which was hard to take. Having already sampled Burak Yilmaz earlier in the season, it was apparent that this guy is going to be a royal pain in the arse to my team. Was instrumental in the win with goals and assists galore.
We then went into the UEFA Cup, after having came from 5-1 down in the 1st leg away to Monaco, we managed somehow to grab a 4-0 win in the return to cap a great fightback, then managed to get past Valencia in the semis after a tough couple of games 5-4 aggregate score. This led us onto Inter Milan, however Inter proved way to strong for us and defeated us quite easily with a 3-1 scoreline in the end.
So in the end, it was a very disappointing outcome in the cup games, however league success was at least a good point, but we had fell apart at the end of the season after that 1-0 win against Sofia to clinch the title, but followed that with 3 defeats in ESL Cup Final, Europa League Final and our final game away to APOEL our rivals.
We also played in Francesco Totti’s testimonial which ended 0-0.
That took us onto season 2. Many transfer have been done and even sold some of the players bought in our first season such as Ninis, Feng, let Nakazawa leave in a swap, however did bring in Cerci, Vyntra and Gervinho to add some experience to the squad. Also brought in a few other young additions to the squad.
First up was the ESL Super Cup against Gala, however we seemed to carry out end of season into our new season and once against superman Burak murdered us, 5-1. I dread to think what a Messi, Neymar or Ronaldo will do to us, if this is what Burak Yilmaz is capable of.
Now we need to hope that a few team changes will bring us better fortune as the season starts proper.

FD

Back
Top Bottom