The Master League adventures thread

BTW kindly could you check that? It's really simple just check database section on ML and on competitions try to see the PLA league standings.. thnks

Kilay I actually don't know what you're talking about. . where's the database section on ML and what are the PLA standings? ..could you explain? I haven't a clue what you mean, seriously.

Kilay I actually don't know what you're talking about. . where's the database section on ML and what are the PLA standings? ..could you explain? I haven't a clue what you mean, seriously.
I'm uploading a video,
BTW , main page of your ML ... database section (the 5th) , in the next menù the first choice is about competion info, here you can check anything about other leagues (Goals, Assist, Standings and so on)

I'm uploading a video,
BTW , main page of your ML ... database section (the 5th) , in the next menù the first choice is about competion info, here you can check anything about other leagues (Goals, Assist, Standings and so on)

And what do you want me to find out?

we can't check the standings of the PLA league, hidden (greyed out), i would just check that also over console version is the same
Yes, my friend, I am on pc and I can't check the ranking of Chilean league table and pla league table ranking. It's greyed out. Thought I was alone it's a bug I think please inform konami devs.

This is it . ..A win and Brescia are promoted to Serie A, lose and it's another season in Serie B . .it's a great match if anybody can find the time to watch it . .very tense and nervy . .here we go Benevento v Brescia . ..the recorder switched off just after the final goal in the 92nd min.

Last edited:
Lazio 2-1 Valencia

Spaniards facing Europa exit after letting lead slip in Rome.

This encounter could have ended much differently with Valencia in charge for a good 50 minutes, and the warning signs were there for Lazio when Parejo’s sweetly struck free kick from the edge of the box thwacked against the post on the stroke of half time.

Zaza gave Los Che a deserved lead 5 minutes after the break, shooting from a narrow angle and nestling the ball into the top far left corner having pulled off his markers shoulder superbly. The run and the finish oozed class and made Sakho, the defender, look like a mug!

Then, goodness knows why, Valencia began to unravel. Misplacing passes and giving up possession cheaply. Mendieta could be seen visibly upset at the manner in which his side conceded the equaliser. No doubt, it was a stunning header from Immobile. So sloppy from a Valencia point of view though. To concede direct from a throw in. That’s poor! And only three minutes after having taken the lead.

To rub salt in the wound, Lazio’s second goal came when Nani, on as a sub, prodded in from only six yards following a swift counter attack. The Portuguese wide man finding the winner against the club who only recently offloaded him.

Eibar 0-0 Valencia

The red and yellow stripes of Valencia are held by high flying Eibar.

Mendieta’s men came up against a well oiled machine at the tiny Ipurua stadium. Transfer target Masuaka chose to reject the overtures of Valencia this summer gone, instead opting to swap the claret and blue shirt of West Ham for the claret and blue of Eibar. A shrewd decision from the Frenchman with the La Liga minnows currently sitting in a lofty 6th place in the table.

With both sides defending really well, chances were at a premium. The best fell to Zaza on 55 mins. Kagawa engineered half a yard of space wide on the left, cutting back onto his right boot near the byline before directing a cross towards the danger area. The Italian target man looked certain to score but was denied by a stunning stop from the Eibar keeper Yoel.

Things are starting to heat up at the summit of La Liga with Atletico gaining ground on 2nd placed Barca, having secured a 1-0 victory at the Wanda Metropolitano. Real Madrid still remain unbeaten thus far and look strong!

This is it . ..A win and Brescia are promoted to Serie A, lose and it's another season in Serie B . .it's a great match if anybody can find the time to watch it . .very tense and nervy . .here we go Benevento v Brescia . ..the recorder switched off just after the final goal in the 92nd min.

Tough break dude.

You should be proud though, that second half was amazingly entertaining stuff!

My particular highlights were Duma’s disallowed bicycle kick on 66 mins and your keeper’s mind blowing one-on-one save in the 79th minute.

Tough break dude.

You should be proud though, that second half was amazingly entertaining stuff!

My particular highlights were Duma’s disallowed bicycle kick on 66 mins and your keeper’s mind blowing one-on-one save in the 79th minute.

Yeh Totti gutted over the result but the disallowed overhead kick really pissed me off. . . .Totti your reports on your matches are great.. .I can visualise it as I'm reading it, you missed your true calling.

Yeh Totti gutted over the result but the disallowed overhead kick really pissed me off. . . .Totti your reports on your matches are great.. .I can visualise it as I'm reading it, you missed your true calling.

Haha, well comments like yours make it all worthwhile brother. Much appreciated.
Believe it or not, I’ve actually toned it down quite a bit from my West Ham master league story for PES 2017. Didn’t know about evo-web back then so it’s all in the master league section of the PESfan forum.

I felt gutted for you too, losing in the last seconds to a rebound sucks! How many seasons you into your master league now?

Haha, well comments like yours make it all worthwhile brother. Much appreciated.
Believe it or not, I’ve actually toned it down quite a bit from my West Ham master league story for PES 2017. Didn’t know about evo-web back then so it’s all in the master league section of the PESfan forum.

I felt gutted for you too, losing in the last seconds to a rebound sucks! How many seasons you into your master league now?

That was the end of season 4 and from experience of it which I've posted many times ML only heats up from season 4 onwards. . .your writing is brilliant.. I thought your reply was going to read as . . ."well now that you say it I actually work for Four Four two" Lol .

That was the end of season 4 and from experience of it which I've posted many times ML only heats up from season 4 onwards. . .your writing is brilliant.. I thought your reply was going to read as . . ."well now that you say it I actually work for Four Four two" Lol .

It will take me nearly all year to reach season 4 haha! Such is my busy life. Wish I could plough more time into PES like the good old days.

I chose Derby County this time.

Played my first season and made it to the first place.
Players that I kept, are Huddleston, Keogh, Anya, Vydra, Wisdom and Davies.

Sold a few of them and kept others on the bench.

Then I bought Ntcham for the midfield and Che Adams and Aarons for the wings. Real fast players.
Specially Rojas is small, fast and agile...like the cheap version of Messi :P.

What I like is that you have players, you want to push...that you feel connected to...more than others.

Felt that in my last ML 2017 as well.
There I had Inaki Williams as a striker and I wanted him on PES 2018 as well but no chance.
Chance to buy him is 0 %. Well okay, he´s playing for Athletic Bilbao .... why would he wanna play for Derby County?
Makes sense....so far so good.

I remembered Abel Hernandez from last year. Tried to get him but no chance either. Only way was to get him on loan for a year. In between all that negotiating I had to play a few games and realized that Vydra really stands out...always aware....would be a good joker.
Same goes for Anya (LB) and Davies (CB).

So I got Hernandez on loan for a year and tried to find a solution. An alternative to Inaki Williams who´s impossible to have. And then I see Mbappe.....chance to buy is almost 100%.
That´s a downer...Mbappe would agree to play for Derby County....a team from SkyBet League....

Didn´t buy him as I couldn´t afford him anyway....but come on KONAMI.

Played this first season and Hernandez was the best striker...really got connected to him. To him and to Huddlestone. Really good midfielder, always present and has a good shot.

Had my fun moments even there were games which I probably wasn´t meant to win. AI is strange sometimes.

I won the league and got into premier league. I thought maybe now, Inaki Williams would be more interested joining my team but still no chance.

Another funny things is.....winning the skybet league made me get around 35 Million €.
So my budget jumped to nearly 50 Million.

Well I need another striker....and even I knew I shouldn´t do it....I bought Mbappe.
Tried forcing myself to keep realism but couldn´t help it.

Well, made my first game with him and what can I say....that game was awesome.

ML is not the same as it used to be until PES 2011 where you really had to struggle with your finances, where you had to pay your staff etc etc.

But it´s still fun. Players get injured which forces you to act.

I have to say that reading and watching all the great stuff the PES community puts out keeps me going big time, especially when I don’t have so much time to play. Keep it coming peeps.

@Deco, here’s the link for the West Ham story I wrote last year. If your interested, if not no no mater lol....

https://forums.pesfan.com/showthread.php?267468-STOP!-Hammer-Time!

Jaysus man that's some detail . . fair play great stuff even though Di Canio looked like Jaap Stam with aids lol . . talk about dedication to ML.

Jaysus man that's some detail . . fair play great stuff even though Di Canio looked like Jaap Stam with aids lol . . talk about dedication to ML.

Haha! I guess he did look rather run down lol!!!

I loved doing it, but took so much effort. Sometimes I just wanted to kick on playing matches but I couldn’t because I’d have to right notes down and do shizzle like that. Proper long lol!

Haha! I guess he did look rather run down lol!!!

I loved doing it, but took so much effort. Sometimes I just wanted to kick on playing matches but I couldn’t because I’d have to right notes down and do shizzle like that. Proper long lol!

Still it's great stuff Totti . .look forward to your match reports and your rare footage.

C859FD3F-23C0-4156-9067-501EBED64E29.jpeg

With only 1 victory from 6 matches the month of November has bore little fruit for Valencia. Performances though, have been better than the results suggest.

It’s a results business though, and that’s why the chairman’s patience is running a little thin. The pressure is mounting on the manager to put points on the board and there will be no let up with an upcoming fixture against Real Madrid at the Mestalla.

“I Acknowledge’s it will be tough against our rivals. However, I expect the team to nick a draw.”

A strong stance from the Los Che Chairman!

View attachment 2131

With only 1 victory from 6 matches the month of November has bore little fruit for Valencia. Performances though, have been better than the results suggest.

It’s a results business though, and that’s why the chairman’s patience is running a little thin. The pressure is mounting on the manager to put points on the board and there will be no let up with an upcoming fixture against Real Madrid at the Mestalla.

“I Acknowledge’s it will be tough against our rivals. However, I expect the team to nick a draw.”

A strong stance from the Los Che Chairman!

1st season? I'll say no more.

Back
Top Bottom