The Master League adventures thread

A question for you. . playing ML and buying and selling players. . I've come across different players who I like to use in my team and I don't mean successful players. . .for example I bought a couple of strikers who are prolific and score a lot but I never enjoy the way that they score . . their body movement and finishing just does nothing for me whereas a lesser rated player looks great when scoring . .his touch movement and finish looks great every time. . I think the next ML after the patch that I start up I'm going to go for these guys with that special way of playing.

A question for you. . playing ML and buying and selling players. . I've come across different players who I like to use in my team and I don't mean successful players. . .for example I bought a couple of strikers who are prolific and score a lot but I never enjoy the way that they score . . their body movement and finishing just does nothing for me whereas a lesser rated player looks great when scoring . .his touch movement and finish looks great every time. . I think the next ML after the patch that I start up I'm going to go for these guys with that special way of playing.

It’s great isn’t it? I mean that’s something I’ve always loved about ML, or I suppose PES in general. The way you can just become attached to certain players, despite their rating or stats.

I’m certainly finding that with Parejo at the moment. I mean the guy is as slow as f***! and his finishing, for an AMF (with hole player card), is crap. But I just love deploying him in the centre of my midfield and letting him stroke the ball around with his fantastic passing. I just can’t drop the guy (even made him captain)

Kondogbia at the other end of he spectrum, well he just plain annoys me. Even though he shouldn’t, but he does. Don’t know why lol!

It’s great isn’t it? I mean that’s something I’ve always loved about ML, or I suppose PES in general. The way you can just become attached to certain players, despite their rating or stats.

I’m certainly finding that with Parejo at the moment. I mean the guy is as slow as f***! and his finishing, for an AMF (with hole player card), is crap. But I just love deploying him in the centre of my midfield and letting him stroke the ball around with his fantastic passing. I just can’t drop the guy (even made him captain)

Kondogbia at the other end of he spectrum, well he just plain annoys me. Even though he shouldn’t, but he does. Don’t know why lol!

Strange or what? My top scorer Zivkovic bangs in goals but I haven't enjoyed one goal that he has scored. . same with Penaranda .. can't stand the geezer.

Strange or what? My top scorer Zivkovic bangs in goals but I haven't enjoyed one goal that he has scored. . same with Penaranda .. can't stand the geezer.

Interesting what you say about Penaranda. He was on my list of possible targets back in the summer transfer window. Negotiations never got going. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise haha!

Valencia 1-2 Real Madrid

Madrid maintain their unbeaten run despite a spirited display from the home side.

Los Che got off to a bad start when Cristiano Ronaldo netted inside of 9 minutes. It was a signature Madrid break at lighting pace that culminated in the Portuguese forward tucking away Benzema’s through ball, low at Neto’s near post.

The La Liga champions weren’t ahead for long. Lookman came up trumps once again with a special strike, drifting in from the left touchline before curling a peach into the far corner from the edge of 18 yard box. Credit also to Gaya, for his cheeky little touch to keep the ball in play.

Real Madrid rallied at the start of the 2nd half, piling on the pressure and eventually grabbing the lead once more. There was nothing special about Nacho’s winner though. Fortune favoured Madrid on this occasion. Modric whipped in a corner from the left and Neto tipped the ball away superbly on the line from Benzema’s close range header. The Ball stayed in play, eventually working its way to Nacho on the edge of a crowded box. Somehow the centre halfs tame strike made it through the throng, clipping Gabriel’s back mid-flight and deflecting into the net with the Valencia keeper having already dived in the other direction.

You have to feel sorry for Valencia who played very good in this end to end match up, giving everything till the last. The captain, Parejo, nearly nicked a draw for Los Che right at the death. Striking low inside the box after a neat one-two with the young substitute Soler. Navas was equal to it though, spreading himself well and directing the ball wide with his legs.

Barca are on a slide, having now lost 1-0 at home to Deportivo. That’s 3 losses now!

Valencia 1-0 Espanyol

Sign him up! sign him up!
That’s was the roar ringing around the Mestalla as Lookman provided a moment of class once again, helping Los Che bounce back from the Madrid defeat.

The young hotshot’s finish was the only difference in a well balanced encounter between these two sides. Collecting Rodrigo’s pass in the 75th minute, with his back to goal, Lookman rolled his marker to the left and hit a low venomous shot across the keeper and in off the far post (really annoyed my replay didn’t save for some reason)

Game, set and match!

Kirkburgh City 0-0 Valencia
(Europa league)

Out on a whimper.

Quite honestly a very poor match, resulting in both sides dropping out of the Europa competition. Valencia could not have qualified I-regardless of the result, as Lazio picked up a victory in their final group game against Dynamo Kyiv.

Mendieta made a raft of changes to his side with both eyes firmly fixed on the up and coming La Liga fixture against Atletico at the weekend.

Atletico Madrid 3-0 Valencia

One to forget for Valencia. Picked apart by an Atletico side in red hot form.

Gameiro grabbed a brace either side of the half time interval. Opening the scoring in the 42nd minute with a brave header over the on rushing keeper. Adding a second in the 54th minute when, inexplicably, the Frenchman was given time and space to saunter to the edge of the 18 yard box unchallenged before picking his spot past the clearly frustrated figure of Neto in the Valencia goal. Gabriel Paulista had gone for a serious walk about on that one!

The ever lively Griezmann compiled the misery for Los Che. His shot trickled in from 6 yards, despite Neto getting a heavy touch on the ball, after Felipe Luis had done well on the left to deliver the perfect pass.

Atletico were so much more composed in the final third, compared to Valencia who quite frankly looked out of their depth.

I’ve read many a time on PES forums that your PS4 is automatically recording the last 15 minutes (or whatever you set it as) when you play. How do you access this exactly?

I only ask because I played a match last night that I wanted to record, forgot to initiate it myself and thought I could access the automatic recording. But I couldn’t work out how to do it.

Anybody shed some light please?

*to be clear, I’ve never used share fatctory before so am a complete newb!!!*

I’ve read many a time on PES forums that your PS4 is automatically recording the last 15 minutes (or whatever you set it as) when you play. How do you access this exactly?

I only ask because I played a match last night that I wanted to record, forgot to initiate it myself and thought I could access the automatic recording. But I couldn’t work out how to do it.

Anybody shed some light please?

*to be clear, I’ve never used share fatctory before so am a complete newb!!!*

Totti if you come to the end of the first half hit the share button and a menu will come up scroll down and press square to record the last 15 mins. .. . the same with the second half .. . .alternatively you can go into the menu and set the recording time of up to 60 mins .. .I normally set my time to 15 mins and start it with a a quick double tap of the share button and a double tap to end it .. .if your 15 mins is up before the first half is saved it will come up on the screen "video saved" and you can double tap again to start recording. .. . .probably the first option I gave you is safer. . hope that helps.

Totti if you come to the end of the first half hit the share button and a menu will come up scroll down and press square to record the last 15 mins. .. . the same with the second half .. . .alternatively you can go into the menu and set the recording time of up to 60 mins .. .I normally set my time to 15 mins and start it with a a quick double tap of the share button and a double tap to end it .. .if your 15 mins is up before the first half is saved it will come up on the screen "video saved" and you can double tap again to start recording. .. . .probably the first option I gave you is safer. . hope that helps.

Cheers dude, it’s the first part of your response that has hit the nail on the head.
I normally do the double tap to start a video (set to 30 mins) but forgot this particular time.

So if I actually hold the share button it will take me into a menu where I can get the last 15 minutes? Sounds easy enough, thanks again.

Cheers dude, it’s the first part of your response that has hit the nail on the head.
I normally do the double tap to start a video (set to 30 mins) but forgot this particular time.

So if I actually hold the share button it will take me into a menu where I can get the last 15 minutes? Sounds easy enough, thanks again.

Yeh it automatically records the previous 15 mins just hit the share button and you're in the menu and scroll down to record video and hit the square button.

Ok first goal with new patch and last in this ML . ... going to start a fresh ML with Brescia and go through the dreaded 1st season again.

Yeh it automatically records the previous 15 mins just hit the share button and you're in the menu and scroll down to record video and hit the square button.

Lovely! Thanks again dude.

Do we have to start a new ML campaign for any of the DP2 changes to take effect?

Alavés 2-0 Valencia

Hopeless Valencia continue to slide.

Alavés played with intensity throughout, and when Munir was introduced late in the game they looked the more likely to score.
In the 79th minute, the substitute made a clever run into the six yard box after Valencia had failed to clear their lines. Vigaray, spotting the forward’s run, provided the perfect ball over the top for an easy header.

Doucoure made sure of all 3 points at the death. Rising highest to convert Duarte’s cross on the counter, having caught Valencia over committing men forward in search of an equaliser.

Los Che flirting with relegation now!

Valencia 2-0 Getafe

Just what the doctor ordered!

Not only a win, but a performance to go with it! And had Zaza not forgot his shooting boots it could have been worse for Getafe. Los Che were dominant from the first whistle until the last.

Mendieta’s side struck early in the 14th minute. Zaza’s lob over the backline found Kondogbia down the inside left of the area. The Congolese midfielder then hung a teasing cross up at the near post where Linetty,of all people, leapt unmarked to head the home side in front.

The Getafe defense were caught cold with 51 on the clock, conceding a second from another cross. patient build up from Valencia ended with Santi Mina in acres of space on the right. The youngster swung the ball into a crowded box with the instep of his boot and Shinji Kagawa popped up, again at the near post, to make it 2-0. New recruit Kagawa warranting his inclusion today ahead of Lookman, who’d played poorly in his last two outings for Los Che.

Lookman was introduced, 15 minutes after Valencia’s goal. This time Mendieta tried something different though. The manager pulled of Zaza and stuck the youngster in the center forward role. The change was almost a stroke of genius.....Almost. Within 5 minutes of his introduction Lookman got onto the end of a wonderfully flighted pass from Parejo only to see his diving header beat the keeper but then bounce against the post and bobble out for a goal kick.

There were many good showings today, though Kondogbia’s performance really stood out. Without a doubt his best in a Valencia shirt to date.

Levante 0-1 Valencia

Los Che regain their mojo in the Valencian derby!

In a contest that needed no added spice, both teams started the day seperated by only one point and one La Liga place.

The only goal of the game came in the 23rd minute courtesy of Zaza’s wonderfully improvised pass. Parejo rolled the ball into Zaza’s feet mid-way inside the Levante half. The Italian then showed great vision with his back to goal, flicking the ball over the opposition backline and into path of Kondogbia who had galloped forward deep from within his own half. The box to box midfielder hit low and hard across the keeper and into the bottom right corner to seal the victory with the only goal of the game.

Levante enjoyed plenty of possession in this contest. Valencia stood firm though and repelled their neighbours at every turn, making it two clean sheets from two matches.

Big news at the opposite end of the La Liga. It’s taken half the season (19 games) but Real Madrid have finally lost a game! Turned over by their bitter rivals Atlético Madrid in a fierce derby at the Wanda Metropolitano.

Last edited:
Valencia 2-0 Getafe

Just what the doctor ordered!

Not only a win, but a performance to go with it! And had Zaza not forgot his shooting boots it could have been worse for Getafe. Los Che were dominant from the first whistle until the last.

Mendieta’s side struck early in the 14th minute. Zaza’s lob over the backline found Kondogbia down the inside left of the area. The Congolese midfielder then hung a teasing cross up at the near post where Linetty,of all people, leapt unmarked to head the home side in front.

The Getafe defense were caught cold with 51 on the clock, conceding a second from another cross. patient build up from Valencia ended with Santi Mina in acres of space on the right. The youngster swung the ball into a crowded box with the instep of his boot and Shinji Kagawa popped up, again at the near post, to make it 2-0. New recruit Kagawa warranting his inclusion today ahead of Lookman, who’d played poorly in his last two outings for Los Che.

Lookman was introduced though, 15 minutes after Valencia’s goal. This time Mendieta tried something different though. The manager pulled of Zaza after and stuck the youngster in the center forward role. The change was almost a stroke of genius.....Almost. Within 5 minutes of his introduction Lookman got onto the end of a wonderfully flighted pass from Parejo only to see his diving header beat the keeper but then bounce against the post and bobble out for a goal kick.

There were many good showings today, though Kondogbia’s performance really stood out. Without a doubt his best in a Valencia shirt to date.

Levante 0-1 Valencia

Los Che regain their mojo in the Valencian derby!

In a contest that needed no added spice, both teams started the day seperated by only one point and one La Liga place.

The only goal of the game came in the 23rd minute courtesy of Zaza’s wonderfully improvised pass. Parejo rolled the ball into Zaza’s feet mid-way inside the Levante half. The Italian then showed great vision with his back to goal, flicking the ball over the opposition backline and into path of Kondogbia who had galloped forward deep from within his own half. The box to box midfielder hit low and hard across the keeper and into the bottom right corner to seal the victory with the only goal of the game.

Levante enjoyed plenty of possession in this contest. Valencia stood firm though and repelled their neighbours at every turn, making it two clean sheets from two matches.

Big news at the opposite end of the La Liga. It’s taken half the season (19 games) but Real Madrid have finally lost a game! Turned over by their bitter rivals Atlético Madrid in a fierce derby at the Wanda Metropolitano.

I take it you're using the new patch. . .what about the fouls totti?

I take it you're using the new patch. . .what about the fouls totti?

These were actually played last night, pre-patch. I usually write the match reports up on here one or two days after I’ve played.

May get a game in tonight, will report back :SAL:

Time up for Mendieta?

Despite a couple of morale boosting wins it appears the Chairman is finally losing his patience....

36B60660-218E-4DB7-932A-E4F97D254DA4.jpeg

It’s no surprise that the owner’s trust is at an all time low (12%). Gaizka was brought in to fight for a European spot, but instead has spent much of the season down the wrong end of the table. With the January transfer window imminent, the big cheese has made it clear that money be spent wisely, in an attempt to steer the ship back on course.

On a slightly more positive note, Kondogbia was named in the La Liga team of the month. The powerful midfielder’s last two performances, in particular, have stood out.

Here’s a breakdown of Los Che’s mixed bag month....

A3CF0DEC-A83B-4256-8E4F-6773484AC2D2.jpeg

Brescia fourth match in post patch first season. . .they've been doing okay in the first 3 matches, a loss and two draws all close games and also a win in the Tim cup against Spezia in which a speculative volley sealed the win

Pescara v Brescia highlights

Back
Top Bottom