The Master League adventures thread

Great win against Napoli Rock, Insigne again. . .that Roma match was a bitch it happens the odd match where they get their foot to the ball first everytime . . very annoying. I'm surprised at Fiorentina . .last year they were a great side and used to pack midfield with one up front and Matias would control proceedings . .what formation do they use now? Roma look the danger to your two in a row titles.

Had two games last night Avellino my arch enemy were first . .such a close even game tit for tat attacks great defending by them and as I said to Geeee I broke them down with a great individual goal at the end which was given offside but on the replay it was onside . .are Konami throwing in a bit of controversy I wonder? They went down the other end and snatched the winner 0-1 to them.

Next match was a fantastic game against Brescia. . the moment I tipped off it felt looser and more pacey . . great flow to the game they took the lead halfway through the first half but I rallied and scored a cracker to equalise 1-1. . playing right to left an attempted cross by me was blocked on the right side of their box . . but my winger parried it on to Renan who from outside the box on the right side hit a powerful half-volley which went across the box and in . .keeper buried 1-1 . . . . it was touch and go betwen us but I eventually nicked a winner through Rozzi the sub 1-2, needed, that win.
Rozzi has been with you a while now?
Udineses version of Ole-Gunnar super sub.
Good win,and also the looser gameplay is fab,always have good games when you feel that loose feeling.
Where you at now?
Still around the top?
Fiorentina plays a wide 4-3-3, very easy to play past their MF,and then go wide-central on their defence,loads of width between defenders.
First season I think they played 4-5-1.
And that's also a big plus with this game,managers getting sacked,new ones comes in with new tactics

Just read a post from a guy on wenb who said he played Pes 2016 Ml Superstar yesterday post patch and turned it off cos every A.i goal was a tap in low shot into the corner??? Either he's fuckin deluded or I have a different version of the game.

Probably didn't play the game,just made a shitty comment,just like a few in the 17 thread here,"not enough injuries"
I have to many right now

Rozzi has been with you a while now?
Udineses version of Ole-Gunnar super sub.
Good win,and also the looser gameplay is fab,always have good games when you feel that loose feeling.
Where you at now?
Still around the top?
Fiorentina plays a wide 4-3-3, very easy to play past their MF,and then go wide-central on their defence,loads of width between defenders.
First season I think they played 4-5-1.
And that's also a big plus with this game,managers getting sacked,new ones comes in with new tactics

Fiorentina used to play a 3-6-1 formation last time I played Ml last year and were very difficult to get through. .they had runners coming from midfield all the time.

Had 2 quick ones this morning. .Torino . didn't realise they were relegated from Serie a. . good close game Tutinho was injured in the last game and I put Cruz-Kaprof in as SS he's rated as a prolific winger but i've never seen evidence of it even though his position is SS. .he played great scored two goals and contributed well. .he also plays great as an AM. .so I went 1 up and they equalised then 2-1
and again they hit back 2-2 and they flippin did me again caught me at the end with a scripted load of bollix 3-2 I couldn't stop it . ..slipping down to ninth place. . . next up was Virtus who I didn't realise were in second place. .I opened the scoring and they came back well to equalise 1-1 . .they then eased off and I started banging them in including a screamer from Merino when a corner was cleared .. ended up 4-1 to me at half time . .piece of cake. Second half they switched to attack and scored 4-2 and were piling on the pressure but I caught them on the break with a long ball up to the wing and Camara cut in and hit a hard low shot which struck the upright and rebounded to the far side and Cavasa hit a long shot in to the net with the keeper scrambling to reach it 5-2 . . .it wasn't over and they found a way back with another goal 5-3 . .I don't like silly scorelines but it was decent play from them I had a couple of chances and missed and they kept trying to score but no. . so a 5-3 win it is. I looked at the table and I'm back up to fifth with 4 points between me and Virtus.

Rock I bought a few young players and kept the ones who have developed well Rozzi . .Tutino, Sanabria and a few others. Ideally I'd love an all Italian players team.

Fiorentina used to play a 3-6-1 formation last time I played Ml last year and were very difficult to get through. .they had runners coming from midfield all the time.

Had 2 quick ones this morning. .Torino . didn't realise they were relegated from Serie a. . good close game Tutinho was injured in the last game and I put Cruz-Kaprof in as SS he's rated as a prolific winger but i've never seen evidence of it even though his position is SS. .he played great scored two goals and contributed well. .he also plays great as an AM. .so I went 1 up and they equalised then 2-1
and again they hit back 2-2 and they flippin did me again caught me at the end with a scripted load of bollix 3-2 I couldn't stop it . ..slipping down to ninth place. . . next up was Virtus who I didn't realise were in second place. .I opened the scoring and they came back well to equalise 1-1 . .they then eased off and I started banging them in including a screamer from Merino when a corner was cleared .. ended up 4-1 to me at half time . .piece of cake. Second half they switched to attack and scored 4-2 and were piling on the pressure but I caught them on the break with a long ball up to the wing and Camara cut in and hit a hard low shot which struck the upright and rebounded to the far side and Cavasa hit a long shot in to the net with the keeper scrambling to reach it 5-2 . . .it wasn't over and they found a way back with another goal 5-3 . .I don't like silly scorelines but it was decent play from them I had a couple of chances and missed and they kept trying to score but no. . so a 5-3 win it is. I looked at the table and I'm back up to fifth with 4 points between me and Virtus.

Rock I bought a few young players and kept the ones who have developed well Rozzi . .Tutino, Sanabria and a few others. Ideally I'd love an all Italian players team.
Back on track then.
Nice with two straight wins under your belt.
In my PES 13 game,haven't played since my first disaster,my players are from all countries,since they're mainly fake players like "Norkinbergsaltz"
Think I have 3-5 Italian players in my starting line up in 16.

Had an update on my FIFA and started it,played 30 min,so incredibly boring,sideways,the odd twitchy move and jogging animations,not one long ball.
Can't go back to that.

Getting a few done later on.
Leaving a report sir

3 matches tonight first up Novara who had a keeper that played great for them with a rating of 62 .. .ended up a 2-0 win for me. . still in fifth now . .. then I had Pescara. . .what a scrappy match all the way through very few chances but they got a winner near the end 0-1.. . . home fans weren't pleased, looked at the table and they were second. . .but I dropped down to 11th

Last game was Salernitana the League leaders and what a great game. . great movement and tackling from both of us .. I finally settled on 3 formations . .main one is 3-5-2 with 5 across the halway line. . second a defensive 4-4-2 with two banks of four in my own half and an Am and centre forward on their own and finally an alternative 3-4-3 . . . so second half they scored and it was looking disastrous for my campaign .. .doing well with the 3-5-2 and going close so started to panic and switched to 3-4-3 and Tejada made a run while holding and dribbling slowly and made an angle and shot to the opposite corner from where he was running 1-1 . . . .kept attacking and got a really lucky goal ..again tejada on a slow dribble he and took a soft shot which hit a defenders sliding leg , went up over the keeper and hit the crossbar and left Cavasa with an easy tap in 1-2 to me . .I tried out the defensive 4-4-2 and it worked great even managed to attack using it and held on to a precious lead . .. that put me back up to seventh but only 3 points behind second place.

Finally got through my Bristol City game. Boy but it took a lot of endurance and a lot of patience. I thought i held on pretty well but around the 30th minute mark we caved in. It was 4-0 at one point then we made it 4-1, then it was 5-1, and in the last 5 mins we got two goals so it finished 5-3. Wasnt a great game, CPU score 5 goals from through balls and when it was 5-1 they completly relaxed allowing my players to win the ball with ease. It could have easily finished 5-4 or even 5-5 but i wasted some chances.

Anyway, the next game away to Brentford. It was a lot better. We went 1-0 up then it was 1-1 but thankfully we made it 2-1 and was able to hold on. It was actually quite a good game. I was a bit worried that the games might become high scoring but in the second half there wasnt many shots and it was more tactical. I realised that i need to pressure less and be patient while defending. At the moment though the CPU seems to be trying through balls quite a lot. I'm guessing that will change with time.

Anyway my new striker is doing well (cannot remember his name but has about 20 letters in it) he is improving every time he breaths. I will go in to more details when i get a chance. Pleased we won our first game of the season moving us up to 18th after 3 games. :P

Finally got through my Bristol City game. Boy but it took a lot of endurance and a lot of patience. I thought i held on pretty well but around the 30th minute mark we caved in. It was 4-0 at one point then we made it 4-1, then it was 5-1, and in the last 5 mins we got two goals so it finished 5-3. Wasnt a great game, CPU score 5 goals from through balls and when it was 5-1 they completly relaxed allowing my players to win the ball with ease. It could have easily finished 5-4 or even 5-5 but i wasted some chances.

Anyway, the next game away to Brentford. It was a lot better. We went 1-0 up then it was 1-1 but thankfully we made it 2-1 and was able to hold on. It was actually quite a good game. I was a bit worried that the games might become high scoring but in the second half there wasnt many shots and it was more tactical. I realised that i need to pressure less and be patient while defending. At the moment though the CPU seems to be trying through balls quite a lot. I'm guessing that will change with time.

Anyway my new striker is doing well (cannot remember his name but has about 20 letters in it) he is improving every time he breaths. I will go in to more details when i get a chance. Pleased we won our first game of the season moving us up to 18th after 3 games. :P

Great post Geeeee is that your second season? . ...the first couple of matches are a bit dodgy but it should settle down. . .about the a.i trying through balls they will go for the weakest spot that they can find. . try and suss out which defending method suits you as in conservative/aggressive ..high line defence or low.. . play around til it feels right . try make your defence compact it stops gaps, talk again sleep now zzzzzzzzz.

Nice seeing that you passed by that game,yup,think it's important to keep a cool head defending in PES,I get hammered if I chase,often when I'm pissed off,I start tackling all over,and CPU kills you
Find it easier on FIFA since you can chose btw legacy and tactical,and PES players (in def) are loser.
Anyhow,nice to see you're progress
Bristol C?
Cool choice,shit on the English side of the bridge?

Got a few games done.
Atalanta away,shit side,bottom of the table.
So they went 1-0 up early,playing good def,had a hard time,but managed to grind them down,creating gaps in their def.
Scored both 1-1 and 2-1 mid second half,getting lethal on my breaks now,Inisgne running and passing like boss.
End of the game I smashed home a beauty,long shot,GK had a hand on it,my fw headed it on volley over the goalie for 3-1.

Next two games La Viola away and home.
Started a reserve line up,and Fiorentina really bored the shit outta me for 90 min,the scored on a corner early 2nd half.
Game ended 1-0 them.
Return leg at home,still with the reserves.
Tight affair,scored 1-0 after some commotion in the box after a corner.
Game ended 1-0, so ET.
Both sides playing def,not letting any space up, in the 115th m,I had to clip a Fiorentina player outside the box.
Freekick,and boom 1-1.
That's how it ended.
I'm out in the qtrs,which is fine,got a CL game coming up,so need to rest players.

Last game Udinese at home,Dec's side.
Should be a breeze right?
They've changed manager and system and probably been active on the market.
They played very well,tight aggressive,and fast on the break.
Got 1-0 up in the 30th minute, a deflected shot,post in.
Few minutes after they had a freekick,went for a cross,my CB Sakho headed away,backwards!, and a beauty of a overhead kick bar in made it 1-1.
2nd half,got 2-1 up on a nice little dink btw their def and Menez rolled it in.
Started to play a bit more def,to be able to slow the game down.
Bad mistake,cause they went for it,closed down my MF,and started to cross in to my box.
One of those crosses went of my def leg and on to them,and 2-2 it was.
Started to settle for a 2-2 draw,they didn't,went up and tried to score on me.
Broke down their attack,long ball out on the wing to chamberlain,who played it into the middle,to Insigne,one touch between their def and Salvio came running on the outside,curled it in,far side.
3-2 in the 90th minute,epic win boys!

7pts clear of Napoli and Lazio in second.
Loving it!

Last edited:
3 matches tonight first up Novara who had a keeper that played great for them with a rating of 62 .. .ended up a 2-0 win for me. . still in fifth now . .. then I had Pescara. . .what a scrappy match all the way through very few chances but they got a winner near the end 0-1.. . . home fans weren't pleased, looked at the table and they were second. . .but I dropped down to 11th

Last game was Salernitana the League leaders and what a great game. . great movement and tackling from both of us .. I finally settled on 3 formations . .main one is 3-5-2 with 5 across the halway line. . second a defensive 4-4-2 with two banks of four in my own half and an Am and centre forward on their own and finally an alternative 3-4-3 . . . so second half they scored and it was looking disastrous for my campaign .. .doing well with the 3-5-2 and going close so started to panic and switched to 3-4-3 and Tejada made a run while holding and dribbling slowly and made an angle and shot to the opposite corner from where he was running 1-1 . . . .kept attacking and got a really lucky goal ..again tejada on a slow dribble he and took a soft shot which hit a defenders sliding leg , went up over the keeper and hit the crossbar and left Cavasa with an easy tap in 1-2 to me . .I tried out the defensive 4-4-2 and it worked great even managed to attack using it and held on to a precious lead . .. that put me back up to seventh but only 3 points behind second place.

Good formations,love those strong central lines
Last game,cracker! Think this is your year,so important being comfy in your tactic and formations
My def 4-2-3-1 is probably the one I score the most with,and conceded the least.
Having 5 def to face,and 4 fast offensively minded players on the break is often a nightmare for opponents.
Especially if you sit and wait,then close them down,and attack,works well for most opponents.
Good two wins there Dec

Got a few games done.
Atalanta away,shit side,bottom of the table.
So they went 1-0 up early,playing good def,had a hard time,but managed to grind them down,creating gaps in their def.
Scored both 1-1 and 2-1 mid second half,getting lethal on my breaks now,Inisgne running and passing like boss.
End of the game I smashed home a beauty,long shot,GK had a hand on it,my fw headed it on volley over the goalie for 3-1.

Next two games La Viola away and home.
Started a reserve line up,and Fiorentina really bored the shit outta me for 90 min,the scored on a corner early 2nd half.
Game ended 1-0 them.
Return leg at home,still with the reserves.
Tight affair,scored 1-0 after some commotion in the box after a corner.
Game ended 1-0, so ET.
Both sides playing def,not letting any space up, in the 115th m,I had to clip a Fiorentina player outside the box.
Freekick,and boom 1-1.
That's how it ended.
I'm out in the qtrs,which is fine,got a CL game coming up,so need to rest players.

Last game Udinese at home,Dec's side.
Should be a breeze right?
They've changed manager and system and probably been active on the market.
They played very well,tight aggressive,and fast on the break.
Got 1-0 up in the 30th minute, a deflected shot,post in.
Few minutes after they had a freekick,went for a cross,my CB Sakho headed away,backwards!, and a beauty of a overhead kick bar in made it 1-1.
2nd half,got 2-1 up on a nice little dink btw their def and Menez rolled it in.
Started to play a bit more def,to be able to slow the game down.
Bad mistake,cause they went for it,closed down my MF,and started to cross in to my box.
One of those crosses went of my def leg and on to them,and 2-2 it was.
Started to settle for a 2-2 draw,they didn't,went up and tried to score on me.
Broke down their attack,long ball out on the wing to chamberlain,who played it into the middle,to Insigne,one touch between their def and Salvio came running on the outside,curled it in,far side.
3-2 in the 90th minute,epic win boys!

7pts clear of Napoli and Lazio in second.
Loving it!

Couple of great wins there Rock even if one was against my team . . .surprised Fiorentina knocked you out even with your reserves cos as you say they're not strong now . ..thought you would have went for the League and cup double.

The last game sounded like a thriller I love a game like that and getting a late win great stuff .. you're pulling away in the League ... .what happened to Roma? Thought they were well up there.

Couple of great wins there Rock even if one was against my team . . .surprised Fiorentina knocked you out even with your reserves cos as you say they're not strong now . ..thought you would have went for the League and cup double.

The last game sounded like a thriller I love a game like that and getting a late win great stuff .. you're pulling away in the League ... .what happened to Roma? Thought they were well up there.
Roma is down to fourth I think,9 pts behind,saw that they've played both Juve and Lazio recently.
My reserves were a bit tired in those cup games,and shit happend,focus on the league and a good CL run.
Guess next game vs PSG could be a tough one,hopefully script free,or less scripted,and a retired Zlatan

Roma is down to fourth I think,9 pts behind,saw that they've played both Juve and Lazio recently.
My reserves were a bit tired in those cup games,and shit happend,focus on the league and a good CL run.
Guess next game vs PSG could be a tough one,hopefully script free,or less scripted,and a retired Zlatan

PSG . .could be tough. I played two quick ones this morning. . .I started off the whole Ml using conservative defending and don't know why I changed it and I heard you mentioning using it so I decided to go back and .. . bloody hell I don't know if it was coincidence but I played entella this morning and won easily 2-0 and it could have been 8 . .. my team were very calm and the build up play seemed to have a purpose instead of panicking and trying silly things and my defence was very composed and dealt with everything. ..Entella didn't have a shot on goal.

Next up was Trapani and again conservative kept me composed all over the pitch 3 decent goals 1 from Cavasa and 2 from Oulare who replaced Cavasa .. only mistake I made was giving a couple of lesser players a chance as subs and Trapani scored . .so it ended 3-1 to us with 21 shots to their 1 and I'm now 3rd in the table.

PSG . .could be tough. I played two quick ones this morning. . .I started off the whole Ml using conservative defending and don't know why I changed it and I heard you mentioning using it so I decided to go back and .. . bloody hell I don't know if it was coincidence but I played entella this morning and won easily 2-0 and it could have been 8 . .. my team were very calm and the build up play seemed to have a purpose instead of panicking and trying silly things and my defence was very composed and dealt with everything. ..Entella didn't have a shot on goal.

Next up was Trapani and again conservative kept me composed all over the pitch 3 decent goals 1 from Cavasa and 2 from Oulare who replaced Cavasa .. only mistake I made was giving a couple of lesser players a chance as subs and Trapani scored . .so it ended 3-1 to us with 21 shots to their 1 and I'm now 3rd in the table.
Nice solid wins mate,yeah,patience is key,out manoeuvre them,pressure smart,tackle when needed and with the right players
Think both my DMF are "destroyers" they hardly lose a single battle.
I use more frantic pressure on better teams,especially from fw down to DMF,otherwise they just outplay you given space.
Delicate balance.
Think getting role players as "destroyers" box to box etc is crucial if you can,they're a bit better than the ones without specialities.

Nice seeing your progress,hope it lasts.
Got the CL games,then I'm in for a rough ride with Juve,inter and Lazio

Nice solid wins mate,yeah,patience is key,out manoeuvre them,pressure smart,tackle when needed and with the right players
Think both my DMF are "destroyers" they hardly lose a single battle.
I use more frantic pressure on better teams,especially from fw down to DMF,otherwise they just outplay you given space.
Delicate balance.
Think getting role players as "destroyers" box to box etc is crucial if you can,they're a bit better than the ones without specialities.

Nice seeing your progress,hope it lasts.
Got the CL games,then I'm in for a rough ride with Juve,inter and Lazio

I knew there was a drawback that's probably why I switched from conservative back to aggressive and frontline pressure cos afew decent teams were picking me apart.. . ..interesting stuff .. have to be more versatile and clever.

Last edited:
Played Ternana and was controlling the game . .very few chances when Cruz-kaprov had a tiny space outside the box and hit a rocket into the top corner 0-1 to me. . ..had most of the gameplay and second half I had a nice passing move which came to Tejada running on inside the left side of the box and paused his run and then pushed it past the keeper 0-2. .nearly scored a few times after that when near the end of the game my defender instead of clearing the danger headed behind for a corner and guess what. .yup they scored from it 1-2 . .. under intense pressure in injury time when a forced mistake allowed them to cross to the same guy who headed the equaliser so 2-2 . .that's football still third.

Last game tonight against Spezia .. fantastic game of football plenty of freedom but both defences were marshalled well. . really great game . . .we were in a stalemate til the 70th minute when I was hacked down near the box and my usual free kick takers weren't on the pitch, there was a lot of fouling by the Cpu in this match and it wasn't a derby . .anyway Camara stepped up to take it, I've only scored one in 5 seasons. ..he hit it perfect just where the keeper couldn't reach it.. 1-0 to me . .. btw I've only realised that when taking free kicks to immediately pull back on the left stick after shooting to make it come down quickly. I reverted to my defensive formation and they started really pushing forward and I was hitting them on the break as well as trying stop them scoring.. . .I was nearly there 90 mins were up but danger came from nowhere . . they broke down my attack and passed to midfield on the right wing and whoever he was hit this long hard crossfield pass behind my defence and a runner came in behind from the wing with my defenders desperately trying to catch him and he balanced the ball in midflight and hit a fantastic swerving left footed half volley into the top corner. .. wow what a goal 1-1 final score but I didn't feel cheated.

Still in third position and only a point behind second spot.

Had a suspicion that my CL game would be awful,and yes it was.
They scored 4 goals in 12 minutes,I couldn't do anything,ping pong all the way to the box,once I had a def close by,he didn't react at al.
Ball over my defence,CB didn't head it,slalom through four players on their third.
It kept coming,my CB were so out of their position,constantly!
I had to see if my controller worked,cause nothing I did reflected on the pitch.
Quit the game after their fourth goal,PSG has a great team,so do I,this was just ridiculous.
Simmed it to a 2-0 loss.

Second game Genua,lost that one 4-0, same story as the PSG game.
Third game Palermo away,pretty much the same story,got away with a 2-2 draw,but that game was as scripted as the two previous ones.

Don't know what the fuck Konami is up to?
Ridiculous scripting,just because I have a few wins under my belt,my CL campaign is fucked due to shitty programming?
Why bother with this?

I conceded 10 goals in three games,all complety horrible ones,I couldn't to shit about them,since my def were outta place or not responding.

Last edited:
Had a suspicion that my CL game would be awful,and yes it was.
They scored 4 goals in 12 minutes,I couldn't do anything,ping pong all the way to the box,once I had a def close by,he didn't react at al.
Ball over my defence,CB didn't head it,slalom through four players on their third.
It kept coming,my CB were so out of their position,constantly!
I had to see if my controller worked,cause nothing I did reflected on the pitch.
Quit the game after their fourth goal,PSG has a great team,so do I,this was just ridiculous.
Simmed it to a 2-0 loss.

Second game Genua,lost that one 4-0, same story as the PSG game.
Third game Palermo away,pretty much the same story,got away with a 2-2 draw,but that game was as scripted as the two previous ones.

Don't know what the fuck Konami is up to?
Ridiculous scripting,just because I have a few wins under my belt,my CL campaign is fucked due to shitty programming?
Why bother with this?

I conceded 10 goals in three games,all complety horrible ones,I couldn't to shit about them,since my def were outta place or not responding.

Tell me about. . it's just the way it has to be . ..we can't win every match it woould be boring. . .I just accept it and move on and enjoy the good parts .. .my last two matches were very scripted but at least it was done in a nice subtle way . . .I couldn't have prevented those 2 draws. It wouldn't be able to play against us without the script .. . we have to take the good with the bad unfortunately.

Okay just played two matches Crotone up first on a wet night good game I was playing a patient probing game when Castledine found a gap outside the box and rifled in a hard shot 1-0 . . .they responded immediately 1-1. . . .back to work and played a nice move edge of the box and Castledine hit a similar goal to the first one .. 2-1 but again they quickly pulled it back to 2-2 . . second half they had chances but we broke away and scored with Castledine again 3-2 and quickly added a fourth with Cavasa 4-2 .. .they put pressure on at the end and got a goal 4-3 but I should have it sewn up and I did. .. a win.

Played Vercelli next and it was an average game on a rainy night but god I was missing a helluva lot of great chances . .thought it wasn't going to be my night until a clearance from a corner fell to Tejeda and he hit a low drive through a sea of legs to score 0-1. . ..the rest of the game was all my team and I added the second with a cross into the box for Cruz-Kaprov to cushion a soft volley into the net .. .they had no shots on goal, easy 0-2 win . . .still in second spot.

Last edited:
Hi deco,geeeee and rockstrongo.........like catching up on your master league adventures.....i dont like the night games in master league.....do any of u guys know which league has the least amount of night games......spanish v english v french v dutch.....thanks guys

Hi deco,geeeee and rockstrongo.........like catching up on your master league adventures.....i dont like the night games in master league.....do any of u guys know which league has the least amount of night games......spanish v english v french v dutch.....thanks guys
Wow,good question,apart from cup games (EL-CL which is all played,as they should at night) Serie A has,guess every fourth game perhaps.
Think 17 will have more (real kick off times) but then again,PL plays both Friday and Monday nowadays.
The least day games is probably Spanish.
I think (guessing) Eriedivisie and Ligue 1 probably.
Like I said,guessing here,since I'm playing Serie A

Hi Nizpakes, I'm not sure buddy probably the other guys would know more than I would . . .although it seems to be fairly even . . probably most matches at night I think it's the same in each League . .not sure.

Many night games in PES 2016 is because of the crappy dynamic weather feature. Day rainy games looks like night games, and since they added the 'not so dynamic weather' there many day games that are in rain or start in dark cloudy days, sometimes the game ends even without the rain falling down. Hope they remove it in pes 2017.

I've not tried every league, and always tended to stick with Ligue 1 and Monaco which has pretty much been night after night, but last night I decided to start a master league with "North London" and it was pretty much all day games.

Hi guys...u talk about the game plays better after the patch.....could u tell me whats the latest patch pls....want to make sure im up to date...thank you

Back
Top Bottom